|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Tiger This Tiger That

Tiger , Tiger , Tiger. I mean this guy is a total deuce bag. I now see why all this forum talks about is him , because all of you are deuce bags aswell. Birds of a feather sqwack together. This is one reason why you dont let your kids Idolize famous people . It should be the father that the kid idolizes, not some infidelaciouse jack asz named after a cat. Talk about something else for cryin out loud. This goes to show you that you really have nothing to talk about ever on this forum but lame BS.
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfEpisode
    Tiger , Tiger , Tiger. I mean this guy is a total deuce bag. I now see why all this forum talks about is him , because all of you are deuce bags aswell. Birds of a feather sqwack together. This is one reason why you dont let your kids Idolize famous people . It should be the father that the kid idolizes, not some infidelaciouse jack asz named after a cat. Talk about something else for cryin out loud. This goes to show you that you really have nothing to talk about ever on this forum but lame BS.
    Lets not forget Tiger's work ethic. Very few people have the dedication to practice as long and hard as Tiger does at golf. He obviously has taken the same approach in his sex life. How do we know Tiger wasn't just trying to stay on top of his game for Elin.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfEpisode
    What is a "deuce" bag?
    Is it a bag that holds two golf balls? A bag that holds two-dollar bills? A bag in which a tennis match is played?

Or is it, perhaps, someone who points out mistakes in a post that are not simply typos, but fundamental misunderstandings?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deuce
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/douche

(If you are going to accuse a large number of people of being less brilliant than yourself, well.........just perhaps......consider creating a post that doesn't reveal your own ignorance.)
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    What is a "deuce" bag?
    Is it a bag that holds two golf balls? A bag that holds two-dollar bills? A bag in which a tennis match is played?

Or is it, perhaps, someone who points out mistakes in a post that are not simply typos, but fundamental misunderstandings?

(If you are going to accuse a large number of people of being less brilliant than yourself, well.........just perhaps......consider creating a post that doesn't reveal your own ignorance.)
    I think deuce bag sounds good.

When I have to poop, I will loudly let everyone know that Im getting up to "drop a deuce," and that everyone should avoid the area. My second favorite pooping proclamation is "I am taking the Browns to the Super Bowl."

So Dorkman, wouldn't it be just as appropriate to call someone a "poop bag"?
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    I think deuce bag sounds good.

When I have to poop, I will loudly let everyone know that Im getting up to "drop a deuce," and that everyone should avoid the area. My second favorite pooping proclamation is "I am taking the Browns to the Super Bowl."

So Dorkman, wouldn't it be just as appropriate to call someone a "poop bag"?
    -Backing the chocolate Winnebago out of the garage....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

-Dropping a democrat

Quote Originally Posted by KoolCat
    -Dropping a democrat
    Is this the same as "taking obama to the white house."

I now go with: "Pinching off a Golf Episode."
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    What is a "deuce" bag?

This is the best use of "spelling naziism" that I have ever seen you do, DM. Well done. By the way, you will not find "naziism" in the dictionary so do not look. It is my creation and therefore it is brilliant and beyond criticism.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    This is the best use of "spelling naziism" that I have ever seen you do, DM. Well done. By the way, you will not find "naziism" in the dictionary so do not look. It is my creation and therefore it is brilliant and beyond criticism.
    I generally try to contain my proofreading urges, reserving them for people who are either trying to sound intelligent but aren't, or who are just being annoying in general. This qualifies under either of the aforementioned criteria.

Perhaps after we all hold hands and sing "Cum"-by-ya for this douchebag, followed by a rousing chorus of that immortal Beach Boys favorite, "Little Douche Coupe." (apparently a reference to hygienic concerns after some back seat activity during the early 1960's)
    Last edited by dorkman53; 12-14-2009 at 09:54 AM.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Lets not forget Tiger's work ethic. Very few people have the dedication to practice as long and hard as Tiger does at golf. He obviously has taken the same approach in his sex life. How do we know Tiger wasn't just trying to stay on top of his game for Elin.
    It is said having sex 24/7 boosts performance by increasing testosterone levels. No wonder he is able to drive the ball so far. And maybe he needed the knee surgery from carrying his ***** too much whilst having sex.

This is a very good point. It just shows how ungrateful and hard to please women can be. If he stays faithful and drops in performance he is a dud. If he goes out and learns a few tricks of the trade he is a cheater and fair game for a five iron to the face. It seems that Tiger just couldn't win with Elin, she was just ungrateful of all the practice he put into learning how to better pleasure her.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Atleast someone gets what a deuce bag is Thanx purist. A deuce bag is a Bag Of Shi t
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Thread Information