|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Ron Artest: Eldrick still a "perfect role model for me and my kids." WTF???

link: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...sKs0gD9CKR8JG0

Text:

"MILWAUKEE — Lakers forward Ron Artest says an open letter to Tiger Woods that was posted on his Web site was meant to encourage the golf superstar because Artest believes media coverage of Woods' mistakes has been unfair.

"I just really disagree, I guess you call it backlash," Artest said Wednesday. "Hopefully, he gets everything in order and gets back on track, his personal (life). Then after that I can't wait to see him play golf again."

Artest said he was motivated to write the letter after talking with friends because of the negative coverage Woods has received since acknowledging marital infidelity following his Nov. 27 car accident near his Orlando-area home.

Artest doesn't know Woods and does not want the golfer to contact him about the comments he published Tuesday on his Web site.

In his post, Artest called Woods a perfect role model while sharing some of his own story, including that he fathered a child with another woman after having two children with his girlfriend who later became his wife. Artest said in his blog he now has two boys and two girls.

"I just felt it was a situation where we heard one of the greatest is not going to play golf, a sport that he loves," Artest said. "Ok, look at me. I'm over here in L.A., having a great season, back on track and I make way more mistakes than him. Hopefully that's some words of encouragement."

Artest's blog post called Woods a "perfect role model for me and my sons."

He said Wednesday that Woods is still a perfect role model and that he would tell his sons nothing about Woods' admissions because the golfer's personal life is none of their business.

"I don't get into somebody's personal (life)," said Artest, whose team was in Milwaukee to play the Bucks on Wednesday night. "You always raise your kids the right way and let them know what's right and wrong and when they get older, they'll make their own decisions."

Artest also shot down a question about the availability of women who might want to be associated with professional athletes.

"That's not true. No," he said. "There are a lot of good husbands."

Since signing with the Lakers, the 30-year-old Artest has made other headlines. He recently appeared in only his boxers for "Jimmy Kimmel Live," and told a magazine he would get drunk during games while with Chicago by buying alcohol at a liquor store down the street.

"I don't get in trouble. Media blows it up, but I never look at myself as getting in trouble because I don't care what people say about me," he said.

Artest said the scrutiny of Wood is different from when he entered the stands in a brawl at Detroit on Nov. 19, 2004, which led to his suspension for the rest of the season.

"I'm different. But I don't mind when people talk about me," Artest said. "I didn't mind getting backlash from media. It's a little different situation."

Not even Artest is sure whether Tiger will regain his once-dominant stature.

"It's hard to say because there's nothing that he can really — family wise is the only thing. ... That's the only recovery," Artest said. "Golf, I don't know if that's a recovery. He'll just be playing, playing a sport that he loves and hopefully he comes back soon.""

Seriously, what is up with this negro Artest?

Sheeit, nigga' says he did the same thing, and iz all good?

WTF???

So ????????

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    So ????????
    Dude, chill out!

As you, Ping, are a black man, I understand this sort of behavior by Eldrick does not concern or bother you.

I am not saying anything about you, sir; you can cheat on your wife all you want. That is none of my business, Ping...

I am not attacking a negro like you.

I am simply astounded and angry that there are black men in the public arena (Ron Artest, for example), that are advocating this sort of behavior.

I wish you well Ping. I like black people Ping, and I would golf with you anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Dude, chill out!

As you, Ping, are a black man, I understand this sort of behavior by Eldrick does not concern or bother you.

I am not saying anything about you, sir; you can cheat on your wife all you want. That is none of my business, Ping...

I am not attacking a negro like you.

I am simply astounded and angry that there are black men in the public arena (Ron Artest, for example), that are advocating this sort of behavior.

I wish you well Ping. I like black people Ping, and I would golf with you anytime.
    Aww, that's so sweet. How 'bout you and me go bang some white chick ? Just don't let the balls touch.

By the way, don't be surprised by my impressive dong, a common trait shared by negros, and half-negros like Eldrick.

Also, please refer to me as MP. It's Mega Penis.

Aww, that's so sweet. How 'bout you and me go bang some white chick ? Just don't let the balls touch.

By the way, don't be surprised by my impressive dong, a common trait shared by negros, and half-negros like Eldrick.

Ping,

Eldrick is not half negro, he is 1/4 negro, on his father's side.

Oh, as a side note... anyone on the internet that feels they must say they have a large penis... well, need I say more?

One kind of expects this coming from Ron Artest. "Birds of a feather phuck, . . . er, . . . I mean, FLOCK together."
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

What about all that asian blood in him??
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    What about all that asian blood in him??
    The negro side is so potent, negating the effects of his asian blood.

I like how you insert asian.
    Last edited by Mizuno>Ping; 12-17-2009 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Ping,

Eldrick is not half negro, he is 1/4 negro, on his father's side.

Oh, as a side note... anyone on the internet that feels they must say they have a large penis... well, need I say more?

Oh, you don't get it, do ya ?

It's fine.

You, white trash, ain't no 'standing ya black talk. Now get out of ma face, mutha'ucker !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ohio eatery offers discount for sandwich tattoos

Ohio eatery offer discount for sandwich tattoos

by Associated Press

LAKEWOOD, Ohio – An Ohio restaurant is offering lifetime discounts to people willing to make an indelible display of their love for grilled cheese sandwiches.

Melt Bar & Grilled in the Cleveland suburb of Lakewood specializes in spins on the grilled cheese and says anyone with a tattoo of the classic sandwich will get 25 percent off.

The restaurant has hooked up for the promotion with a tattoo shop, which is offering its own discount on grilled cheese designs.

John Forgus of Voodoo Monkey Tattoo says he's been getting creative, giving one person a tattoo of Popeye holding a grilled cheese sandwich instead of a spinach can.

Since Artest got to LA, he's been absolutely starving for attention. He'll say just about anything to try and get in the spotlight. If the Lakers win another title, it promises to get worse. I suspect soon he'll be advertising himself on billboards around So. Cal.

Poor Artest. It's so hard to get and keep the center of attention here, particularly if you're not a movie star. This frustrated Shaq so he made some movies. Maybe Artest will as well. If he does, I have a suggested name for the first one: The Ridiculous Ass.hole.
    GR lives...

Thread Information