|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I wanted to wish everyone a warm season's greetings! After seeing the trail of disappointment left by Tiger Woods, I felt kind of sorry for the man. He probably had no clue how much he meant to the random sheep out there who worshiped him. Then it occurred to me that some of you might consider me somewhat of a roll model. I will try to be a better ambassador for the game of golf (and humans) than ole TW. I am constantly bombarded with temptations, but from here on out, I'm going to think about you guys and reflect on how my actions might affect others before indulging in any unbecoming behavior.

Keep your head up and your feet on the ground. I know that winter can be quite long and cold for many of you, but hopefully some of the faults you were busy ingraining during the season will be forgotten by spring.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Thanks Purist. The world seems a better place now. Keep up the good work and all the best to the GR faithfull.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    I wanted to wish everyone a warm season's greetings! After seeing the trail of disappointment left by Tiger Woods, I felt kind of sorry for the man. He probably had no clue how much he meant to the random sheep out there who worshiped him. Then it occurred to me that some of you might consider me somewhat of a roll model. I will try to be a better ambassador for the game of golf (and humans) than ole TW. I am constantly bombarded with temptations, but from here on out, I'm going to think about you guys and reflect on how my actions might affect others before indulging in any unbecoming behavior.

Keep your head up and your feet on the ground. I know that winter can be quite long and cold for many of you, but hopefully some of the faults you were busy ingraining during the season will be forgotten by spring.
    BTW unless you are very fat I think that should be spelled "role".
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Well said Purist. I don't think my psyche could handle it if you were also disgraced.

Are you still in that blessed window where nobody expects you to travel for the holidays? I would assume you are. I'm milking it for another year.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

WHAT A POOFTER!!

Edgey

PS Only kidding, Merry Xmas
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

All kidding aside boyz. You've all made the last 6 months that I've been a part of this forum pretty amusing! I've noticed that my shite talking with my circle of personal friends up ten fold since yaking with you idiots! HA! I think they're afraid of me now!
    Merry Christmas my Brothers.......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    BTW unless you are very fat I think that should be spelled "role".
    I was trying to set a good example and then you have to go and step on Dorkman's toes...
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Even though I just saw a documentary on Christ this week which shows most of what's associated with him is unkown and/or fictional, I have no less faith than I did before the show.

So outlandish holiday sentiments to all as I know it will have a dramatic impact on how your next couple of weeks go.

And TP, you'll always be a roll model, as long as you don't go around half-baked or engage in cheating with other rolls.

Sorry.
    GR lives...

I was trying to set a good example and then you have to go and step on Dorkman's toes...
    I suspect it was more Freudian than a simple spelling error.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Well said Purist. I don't think my psyche could handle it if you were also disgraced.

Are you still in that blessed window where nobody expects you to travel for the holidays? I would assume you are. I'm milking it for another year.
    All of our parents are local, so no long distance travel, but I have multiple Christmases and parties which will keep it chaotic. I had to spend Christmas in Wisconsin one year with her Grandparents...it went like 3 days without getting above 0* F (it hurts to talk in that kind of cold).

All of our parents are local, so no long distance travel, but I have multiple Christmases and parties which will keep it chaotic. I had to spend Christmas in Wisconsin one year with her Grandparents...it went like 3 days without getting above 0* F (it hurts to talk in that kind of cold).
    3 days of that and I would start to wonder if I would ever see my d!ck again.....If I had my choice I would be mentaloafs neighbor. I hate cold
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Even though I just saw a documentary on Christ this week which shows most of what's associated with him is unkown and/or fictional, I have no less faith than I did before the show.

So outlandish holiday sentiments to all as I know it will have a dramatic impact on how your next couple of weeks go.

And TP, you'll always be a roll model, as long as you don't go around half-baked or engage in cheating with other rolls.

Sorry.
    I was just trying to keep up with times...I am more of a "you know how I roll model"....

ZO, do you have any special dishes planned for the Holidays. We pretty much stick to a thanksgiving style dinner with ham instead of turkey. Greenbean casse"roll" is my favorite side dish.

I was just trying to keep up with times...I am more of a "you know how I roll model"....

ZO, do you have any special dishes planned for the Holidays. We pretty much stick to a thanksgiving style dinner with ham instead of turkey. Greenbean casse"roll" is my favorite side dish.
    For some reason, the tradition with my parents is fondue on Christmas Eve. It's disgusting. We did a cheese fondue at my house one year and the place still smells terrible.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

For some reason, the tradition with my parents is fondue on Christmas Eve. It's disgusting. We did a cheese fondue at my house one year and the place still smells terrible.
    My wife used to love this fondue restaurant, but the combo plates were like $75-100....WTF is up with paying that much money to boil your own meat?

HA! My wife is making that tonight for the football game. Mmmmm cheeeeze!
    The smell covers my tracks. I don't even have to blame it on the dog......
    team obnoxious

My wife used to love this fondue restaurant, but the combo plates were like $75-100....WTF is up with paying that much money to boil your own meat?
    I don't know. I'm so done with fondue places. You could serve up the finest grade A beef, but boiling it in oil is going to make it suck.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I get crazy with the appetizers. People want to eat and drink continuously rather than stuff themselves in one sitting. So grilled lamb and a mint sauce on browned, thin soft crust, sharp stilton cheese, blueberry jam slightly melted on light crackers, veal balls encrusted with teriyaki glaze and scottish smoked salmon, sliced roma tomatoes and homemade dill spread is what I have so far. I have to invent a few new ones. I'll have a cured, sliced ham and roasted prime on rib for carving, as usual. Oh yeah, olives as they are additive with wine. The really good ones not that sh.it in cans.

I deep fried a turkey one year, which is the only way it seems edible to me, but realized drinking promotes 50% third degree burns doing that which I've decided to avoid.

I get a new apron every year but I've never worn one. They do come in handy as a sex aid for the woman in my life.

If you need some cooking tips, I can sometimes help.
    GR lives...

Fondue!!!??? Are you guys kidding me? Eating should be a festival of the senses. Not an exercise in eating regurgitated bird droppings. It's hard enough to get good ingredients in this country, but to...to...do that fondue thing is sacrelige for so many reasons.....I'm just......speechless almost.

Wake up and enjoy life. You can't eat when you're dead. Think like a true hedonist for just a couple of days.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I get crazy with the appetizers. People want to eat and drink continuously rather than stuff themselves in one sitting. So grilled lamb and a mint sauce on browned, thin soft crust, sharp stilton cheese, blueberry jam slightly melted on light crackers, veal balls encrusted with teriyaki glaze and scottish smoked salmon, sliced roma tomatoes and homemade dill spread is what I have so far. I have to invent a few new ones. I'll have a cured, sliced ham and roasted prime on rib for carving, as usual. Oh yeah, olives as they are additive with wine. The really good ones not that sh.it in cans.

I deep fried a turkey one year, which is the only way it seems edible to me, but realized drinking promotes 50% third degree burns doing that which I've decided to avoid.

I get a new apron every year but I've never worn one. They do come in handy as a sex aid for the woman in my life.

If you need some cooking tips, I can sometimes help.
    Zo you're dam lucky we don't know where you live! We'd be over there in a heartbeat for grub!
    What? Do all Italians know how to cook? My wife absolutely amazes me in the kitchen!......She cooks good too
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Zo you're dam lucky we don't know where you live! We'd be over there in a heartbeat for grub!
    What? Do all Italians know how to cook? My wife absolutely amazes me in the kitchen!......She cooks good too
    Not just cooking, anything involving pleasure or the senses. The ones that don't get it are pretty much ostracized. If you can cook and have the wine flowing, people seem to find your place, even on christmas.

Lucky you having an italian doing the cooking and whatever else for you.
    GR lives...

When I was a young dude travelling through Switzerland I went to this place where they served up this disgusting cheese fondue. It was revolting but thinking it was all the food I was getting I pigged out on it anyway. Next thing you know the second AND third courses show up. What could I do other than stuff myself with all this rich food & grog? About 3am I awoke on the 3rd floor of this chalet we were staying in feeling like I was about to puke. The bathrooms were on the ground floor so I tried to make a run for it but I couldn't make it and threw up in the 3rd floor garden that was beside the stair well. I continued my journey down the stairs and threw up on the second story, and again on the first floor. By the time I reached the bathroom on the ground floor I was done.

This just proves that you are correct and cheese fondue is truly disgusting.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    All kidding aside boyz. You've all made the last 6 months that I've been a part of this forum pretty amusing! I've noticed that my shite talking with my circle of personal friends up ten fold since yaking with you idiots! HA! I think they're afraid of me now!
    Merry Christmas my Brothers.......
    Only 6 months and less than 1,000 posts? STFU Newbie
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Only 6 months and less than 1,000 posts? STFU Newbie
    Oh YA! I'm feelin' the love!!! ....In a viking way of course!
    team obnoxious

Thread Information