|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Elin Nordegren says she got $300M 'gift' from Eldrick

She's hot! He's such a DA
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

The lil' Ughm.No.- From GA.' is pretty cute too.

A bit of PC please Spank. I believe the politically correct term is Mullato.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    A bit of PC please Spank. I believe the politically correct term is Mullato.
    I dunno, he looks more like a mix between afghan and full size poodle to me..

or maybe it's a lamb.. or could be a piglet...

oh, you mean the KID... sheite..
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Did you see all the pics of Elin? Cheeta has got a serious problem. He went out with those skanks when Elin was at home waiting? What a DA. He seriously has a mental problem like sex addict or something to cheat on her. Maybe Rick James was right. It does feel better when ya sneak.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

The cops asked her how many times she hit Tiger and she said, "I'm not sure....put me down for a 5."

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Did you see all the pics of Elin? Cheeta has got a serious problem. He went out with those skanks when Elin was at home waiting? What a DA. He seriously has a mental problem like sex addict or something to cheat on her. Maybe Rick James was right. It does feel better when ya sneak.....

Guys like Tiger don't screw women for their beauty, they screw them because it's their next "fix." Tiger is a sex junkie. That is the most simple way I can explain it without getting into terms that would bore you. You could say we are all sex junkies, but it is different with Tiger in that he HAS to have the conquest of several women to fill his fix.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Guys like Tiger don't screw women for their beauty, they screw them because it's their next "fix." Tiger is a sex junkie. That is the most simple way I can explain it without getting into terms that would bore you. You could say we are all sex junkies, but it is different with Tiger in that he HAS to have the conquest of several women to fill his fix.
    Do these guys like Tiger also have other underlying issues which exacerbate their condition? Surely there are some guys who are sex addicts but don't act on their compulsions and just continually mentally undress every woman they see but say true to their partners. And then there are those like Tiger who act on every impulse with no consideration of the consequences.

One thing we should consider though, is that we are condemning the idiocy of Tiger cheating on Elin based on our own circumstances. To average Joes like us, being a billionaire major champion with one of the hottest women on the planet as your wife (not to mention two healthy children) would be everything we could ever want out of life. But the funy thing about humans is that they never stop wanting more. Tiger's life seemed perfect, but he got bored and needed more to be happy. It's a basic human principle that we never stop wanting. A I type this I could producea list as long as my arm of things that could make me a happier person.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Do these guys like Tiger also have other underlying issues which exacerbate their condition?
    Surely there are some guys who are sex addicts but don't act on their compulsions and just continually mentally undress every woman they see but say true to their partners.
    And then there are those like Tiger who act on every impulse with no consideration of the consequences.
    Is this an attempt at a confession NAH?
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    Is this an attempt at a confession NAH?
    Haha, not really. In my younger days I was a typical tosterone charged male that looked at every female I wlaked past as a potential root, but I've never been obsessed with having sex with multiple women, as soon as I found a girlfriend I was happy to stay loyal. Which is a good thing because with a head as rough as mine that would have made for a very frustrating life.

Haha, not really. In my younger days I was a typical tosterone charged male that looked at every female I wlaked past as a potential root, but I've never been obsessed with having sex with multiple women, as soon as I found a girlfriend I was happy to stay loyal. Which is a good thing because with a head as rough as mine that would have made for a very frustrating life.
    You're working late NAH. Or have you got the internet at home now?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    You're working late NAH. Or have you got the internet at home now?
    Always had it, but only dial up 56kps. Got it upgraded to DSL. Now getting 12mps, over 200 times quicker. And if my computer's ethernet connection fitted the new modem I would be getting 20mps.

Always had it, but only dial up 56kps. Got it upgraded to DSL. Now getting 12mps, over 200 times quicker. And if my computer's ethernet connection fitted the new modem I would be getting 20mps.
    E-Net cords are pretty cheap buddie. At least over here..
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    E-Net cords are pretty cheap buddie. At least over here..
    Got the chord, just need an adapter so it will fit the socket on my computer. But I don't really need it as 12mps is faster than I'll ever need.

I cannot call the mullato baby a nigga' here? I didn't say n igger ...

Damn, why edit all my posts and change them? I would rather receive a private message, and I can change it myself. wtf ga?

I know the innocent baby is only 1/8th n igger/ghetto, whatever... Please give me a private heads up next time. Thank you kindly, GA.

Last edited by spanqdoggie; 01-08-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Thread Information