|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Was the 911 attack from our own government?

I was just talking to my son about this last night. He saw the mini documentary on YouTube about how it looks like the whole thing was faked and really done my our own government. I couldn't help but think "I wonder how Spank feels about this?" Whatcha think Spanky??? Did anybody else see this? It really gets ya thinkin.........
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

I've heard about this conspiracy before, but if you are now telling me that it has gotten all the way to Youtube, then it MUST be true......

Anything that can pass the rigorous investigative and vetting process Youtube imposes on its members before a post is accepted to receive the "Youtube certificate of veracity" should be accepted without any need for further investigation, and should certainly not be questioned in any way.......

And if Youtube AND Rosie O'Donnell both agree on something, even CONSIDERING questioning the content is a treasonable offense.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

This is the real danger in creating the kind of conspiracy that faked a moon landing. After a project's completed, you have this big conspiracy machinery ready to process the next great conspiracy. It makes complete sense that they'd do something like this.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    This is the real danger in creating the kind of conspiracy that faked a moon landing. After a project's completed, you have this big conspiracy machinery ready to process the next great conspiracy. It makes complete sense that they'd do something like this.
    Ah.....but there is potential BENEFIT to finding out about a conspiracy. For not spilling the beans on the moon landing hoax, I am being paid $50,000 / month by the government in tax dollar hush money.....

By now, MILLIONS of people who know the truth about the faked moon landings are also receiving similar payments. And you thought the deficit was simply due to overspending on military and social programs.....

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Ah.....but there is potential BENEFIT to finding out about a conspiracy. For not spilling the beans on the moon landing hoax, I am being paid $50,000 / month by the government in tax dollar hush money.....

By now, MILLIONS of people who know the truth about the faked moon landings are also receiving similar payments. And you thought the deficit was simply due to overspending on military and social programs.....
    DM, now you are just being ridiculous. If you really did know too much about anything government related, everyone knows they wouldn't risk paying you hush money. They' just send the MIBs around to interview you and then erase your memory. At least try to make your stories believeable by using commonly known facts.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Dam! I thought sure Spank would bite on this!....
    team obnoxious

You guys taught them how to fly, so it might as well have been done by your government.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    You guys taught them how to fly, so it might as well have been done by your government.
    We didn't know they would do THAT though. Hell, they said they had a whole chain of 7-11 convenience stores nationwide and needed to learn to fly so they could get to them all.....
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    We didn't know they would do THAT though. Hell, they said they had a whole chain of 7-11 convenience stores nationwide and needed to learn to fly so they could get to them all.....
    If they can afford to fly between their chain stores they must have been charging WAY too much. That alone should have been cause to investigate them.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    If they can afford to fly between their chain stores they must have been charging WAY too much. That alone should have been cause to investigate them.
    Oh price gouging like you wouldn't believe! Do you know what a Slushy costs now days?
    team obnoxious

Oh price gouging like you wouldn't believe! Do you know what a Slushy costs now days?
    I had to take out a home equity loan to pay for a candy bar recently. But I got the better of them. I'm upside down in the home, and losing it to the creditors next week, so we'll see if they can ever get their money out of me! Ha !!.....FREE candy bar!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I had to take out a home equity loan to pay for a candy bar recently. But I got the better of them. I'm upside down in the home, and losing it to the creditors next week, so we'll see if they can ever get their money out of me! Ha !!.....FREE candy bar!!
    I'm filing for bankruptcy for a 12 pack of Bud. Had I had the foresight I would have for sure went for the Becks or Corona......Dammit!
    team obnoxious

I'm filing for bankruptcy for a 12 pack of Bud. Had I had the foresight I would have for sure went for the Becks or Corona......Dammit!
    Don't forget this atrocity (price gouging and all) happened under GEORGE DUBBYA'S watch. THANK GOD OBAMA is here now to save us, to serve and protect, in the land of the free and home of the brave.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information