|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Nice ass.

Nice ass.

Alangbaker,

If this is you, you need to come to San Francisco. I have some friends that would eat you for lunch, big boy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/alangbaker

Crap, I thought you were a jackass. You look like a normal human.

You declared war against me, but I will shake your hand. I apologize if this is you; I love your forearms; nice and strong.

Shucks, there is nobody I can go to war with anymore on this forum...

But damn, that ass is fine! Never mind about our fight; you have a nice jawbone, big ass like a black man... You are fine, son! I will buy dinner! There are lots of my friends here that will love to meet you! Send me a pm.

Last edited by spanqdoggie; 01-18-2010 at 02:05 AM.

But seriously, what is up with the fat ass belly for a youngster? Maybe you need to join the Marines, retard.

Or bowling, or sh!t, do something, like walking your dog, or move the fat ass around the house, retard. Stop taking the golfcart when you go hacking 18 holes; walk! Ditch the freaking video games.

Do you have a good excuse for looking like this (fat as hell) at a young age? --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThtrUZCy3DI

Get your sh!t together son!

Oh, your swing sucks, fat boy. You want to know why I know that?

Man You dont live in San Fran. What course is down the street from Harding Park? And whats the name of the 9 hole course at Mclaren Park?
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfEpisode
    Man You dont live in San Fran. What course is down the street from Harding Park? And whats the name of the 9 hole course at Mclaren Park?
    Anybody could google those answers.

Ask me a question only a 3rd generation native San Franciscan would know...

For example, Glen Eagles (9 hole course at Mclaren Park) is in the ghetto; knowing that this course is in the ghetto... well, this is something you only know if you live here, for example.

And the San Francisco Golf Club is closer to Harding than the Olympic club; there are several courses "down the street" from Harding Park.

Just because your daddy took you on a vacation to Oakland 10 years ago, doesn't mean anything. Are you looking for some ownage?

Thanks for trying to play, though...

Fat Boy, you do swordfighting too? --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6DBwUKUKMQ

Dude, you need to stick to one sport, and work on that one.

Maybe bowling?

On the bright side... at least your fat ass is getting out of the house, and I do applaud your efforts in doing so. Keep up the good work, Fat Boy.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 01-19-2010 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Anybody could google those answers.

Ask me a question only a 3rd generation native San Franciscan would know...

For example, Glen Eagles (9 hole course at Mclaren Park) is in the ghetto; knowing that this course is in the ghetto... well, this is something you only know if you live here, for example.

And the San Francisco Golf Club is closer to Harding than the Olympic club; there are several courses "down the street" from Harding Park.

Just because your daddy took you on a vacation to Oakland 10 years ago, doesn't mean anything. Are you looking for some ownage?

Thanks for trying to play, though...

Lol. Yea Glen Eagles is in the Ghetto for shure. And Yes I live right in the middle Of San Fran , on Cathedral hill. Off of Gough st. Ive been in the 41510 for a long time .And your right about SF club being the course down the street. most people say Olympic club . Do you ever go to Sneath Ln. ? I love Bob Ross
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Thread Information