|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Earthquake in Massachusetts!!!

Today Obama got wounded and is bleeding. Now the sharks will circle and attack. DEMOCRATS realize Obama is their albatross--and they will jettison him before he leads them to defeat in every state in every race--to political oblivion. The best way to get rid of him earlier than 3 years is to show that he was never eligible in the first place--and ask him to resign! Watch for DEMOCRATS to go after his birth records in Hawaii and Africa.

Watch for the feeding frenzy to start. LIBERAL news media will find his academic records and report that every degree was awarded through affirmative action--that he NEVER actually completed the course work.

It will be fun to watch. I predicted this a year ago--and I wish I had the names of those who ridiculed me.

Larry

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    Today Obama got wounded and is bleeding. Now the sharks will circle and attack. DEMOCRATS realize Obama is their albatross--and they will jettison him before he leads them to defeat in every state in every race--to political oblivion. The best way to get rid of him earlier than 3 years is to show that he was never eligible in the first place--and ask him to resign! Watch for DEMOCRATS to go after his birth records in Hawaii and Africa.

Watch for the feeding frenzy to start. LIBERAL news media will find his academic records and report that every degree was awarded through affirmative action--that he NEVER actually completed the course work.

It will be fun to watch. I predicted this a year ago--and I wish I had the names of those who ridiculed me.
    No one needs to ridicule you, Larry. You do it so well yourself. Take this quote, for instance:

"Where is GW Bush when we need him? There were no attacks on America or American airlines during his years."
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Nobody in America cares what a Canadian thinks about our politics. Butt out.

I don't give a damn what you care about, Larry, and you don't speak for the entire population of America.

Try speaking for yourself for a change:

Did you or did you not claim that there were no attacks on America (actually meaning the United States of America) or on American airlines during G.W. Bush's time in office?

Yes or no, Larry. Where's your honour?
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Larry
    It's a long list. Basically everybody that isn't a crackpot.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    It's a long list. Basically everybody that isn't a crackpot.
    Hahahahaha! Larry, you oversimplify things. If you're ignorant enough to think republicans are any better than democrats you're more of a fool than I ever imagined. Go vote your republicans in and we'll wait to see how much better it gets. The problems in our country are much deeper than donkey versus elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    Hahahahaha! Larry, you oversimplify things. If you're ignorant enough to think republicans are any better than democrats you're more of a fool than I ever imagined. Go vote your republicans in and we'll wait to see how much better it gets. The problems in our country are much deeper than donkey versus elephant.

This in no way reflects greater interest in Republicans. After all, Massachusetts is no less liberal than when they mandated Obama.

This indicates a level of disdain for government that transcends ideology. Essentially voters are cutting their party ties and turning on the incumbents. Independent voter registration reflects this.
    GR lives...

At lest if Larry is right on this, it might be the one news story that will take the limelight off Tiger long enough for him to slip back into playing golf and winning majors. I'd bet Tige can't believe his bad timing. Nearly everybody who has any idea about golf would have had his name pencilled in for both Opens this year, he's nigh on unbeatable at those venues in Open conditions. The PGA wsa also on a course that would suit his game. As usual some short knocking no talent no name bum would have slimed under his guard on the Augusta goat track, or some grease ball with a spastic long putter, but the other majors this year will reward the best players.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

What about a New Zealander Larry? Surely Americans care what we think about your politics!

"Where is GW Bush when we need him? There were no attacks on America or American airlines during his years."
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

This in no way reflects greater interest in Republicans. After all, Massachusetts is no less liberal than when they mandated Obama.

This indicates a level of disdain for government that transcends ideology. Essentially voters are cutting their party ties and turning on the incumbents. Independent voter registration reflects this.
    DING! DING! DING! What do we have for him, Johnny?!

This is the correct answer. I changed my status to Independent the last year of Bush's stupidity after being Republican my entire life.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

LOL. Laahry is already making earthquake jokes. People are still being pulled out of the rubble for god's sake.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by alangbaker
    No one needs to ridicule you, Larry. You do it so well yourself. Take this quote, for instance:

Ooh.

Alan 1
    Larry 0

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    So just give up, right?

NO, I believe that when good people go into politics and get themselves elected, things will change for the better. The Scott Browns, Mitt Romneys, and Sarah Palins of this country will get it back on track again if we give them power and responsibility.

Our biggest problem is that the US has become a welfare state--with MORE than half the people TAKING from the treasury instead of contributing to it. People have learned that they can vote themselves money from the general fund. And today one party panders to that, working to keep the ignorant poorly educated (teacher unions) and dependent upon government. That is dangerous-- and few republics survive long after that happens. History is replete with examples.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    DING! DING! DING! What do we have for him, Johnny?!

This is the correct answer. I changed my status to Independent the last year of Bush's stupidity after being Republican my entire life.
    Read something. Historians are already starting to realize that GW Bush's "watch" was one of the most difficult in history. He sacrificed his great popularity to stop a certain NUCLEAR war when Israel took Iraq out--- He knew that was imminent, so the US did it instead--and Bush got blamed for being a war monger. But history will show that he almost alone had the courage to do the right thing. Clinton would NOT have selflessly done that... Which is why Ben Ladin escalated his attacks to the 9/11 level.

Many conservatives disagree with much that Bush did (or didn't do) about immigration and the economy-- but he did smoothly create millions of jobs and a roaring stock market --which all ended when the Democrats took Congress in 2006.

Bush (and McCain) warned against the wild lending by Freddy and Fanny-- but was ignored--and the democrats in those agencies made themselves millionaires while trashing our and the WORLD economies. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Watters, AND the guy who got the most money from Freddy Mac-- Barack Obama! Look it up if you don't believe me.

So history will show that GW Bush was far from ignorant--and may turn out to be among or best presidents. His administration was SQUEAKY clean, almost no scandal compared with Clinton and now Obama. He didn't take a dime. He didn't enrich himself during his term (like Clinton did). BTW, he is a jet pilot with a Harvard MBA.

Larry

So just give up, right?

NO, I believe that when good people go into politics and get themselves elected, things will change for the better. The Scott Browns, Mitt Romneys, and Sarah Palins of this country will get it back on track again if we give them power and responsibility.
    "Good people" like Duke Cunningham, Larry? You remember him, don't you?

Our biggest problem is that the US has become a welfare state--with MORE than half the people TAKING from the treasury instead of contributing to it. People have learned that they can vote themselves money from the general fund. And today one party panders to that, working to keep the ignorant poorly educated (teacher unions) and dependent upon government. That is dangerous-- and few republics survive long after that happens. History is replete with examples.
    Until you explain how it is you could write that the US wasn't attacked while G.W. Bush was president, you'll excuse if I don't take your word for all of this...
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    At lest if Larry is right on this, it might be the one news story that will take the limelight off Tiger long enough for him to slip back into playing golf and winning majors. I'd bet Tige can't believe his bad timing. Nearly everybody who has any idea about golf would have had his name pencilled in for both Opens this year, he's nigh on unbeatable at those venues in Open conditions. The PGA wsa also on a course that would suit his game. As usual some short knocking no talent no name bum would have slimed under his guard on the Augusta goat track, or some grease ball with a spastic long putter, but the other majors this year will reward the best players.
    Tragically, people care way more about what is going on in Tiger Woods' world than in our government....part of the problem with our country. BTW did you see that "sex addiction rehab" bs? I don't buy that for one minute...how is it that Derek Jeter can get more a$$ than a toilet seat and it's awesome, then Tiger gets just as much a$$ and it's sex addiction? Because Jeter is a single man..and Tiger is MARRIED, with a squeaky clean image that has been created over years and years.....This rehab bullshite is total damage control for his image......to somehow make it not his fault, well, he just needs to come out and say it on camera...."I love getting laid....."

Read something. Historians are already starting to realize that GW Bush's "watch" was one of the most difficult in history. He sacrificed his great popularity to stop a certain NUCLEAR war when Israel took Iraq out--- He knew that was imminent, so the US did it instead--and Bush got blamed for being a war monger. But history will show that he almost alone had the courage to do the right thing. Clinton would NOT have selflessly done that... Which is why Ben Ladin escalated his attacks to the 9/11 level.

Larry

I think I can help with translation here, Lar. Sooner, when he says read something, what he means is read something that's been written by a Republican Party slave who's job is to fabricate imbellic party-serving riduculousness because there's a segment of the party consisting of crankpot/dimwits like Larry who need to be fed.
    GR lives...

This is tiresome. Some of us OBJECTIVELY post about the news, current events, the politicans, etc. Then since some cannot post anything intelligent about that --they trash us personally. That's pretty lame-- But it does verify my and many opinions that too many who golf are airheads.

Larry

This is tiresome. Some of us OBJECTIVELY post about the news, current events, the politicans, etc. Then since some cannot post anything intelligent about that --they trash us personally. That's pretty lame-- But it does verify my and many opinions that too many who golf are airheads.

Larry

Um...For you I pick b., you can't post anything intelligent.
    GR lives...

So you consider the statement that the United States was not attacked while G.W. Bush was president to be "objective", do you Larry?

LOL
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Read something. Historians are already starting to realize that GW Bush's "watch" was one of the most difficult in history. He sacrificed his great popularity to stop a certain NUCLEAR war when Israel took Iraq out--- He knew that was imminent, so the US did it instead--and Bush got blamed for being a war monger.
    I'm fascinated, Larry. Truly I am.

You claim those statements are "objective", do you?

Iraq had no nuclear weapons. Iraq didn't even have a program to *build* nuclear weapons. If there had been war between, Israel and Iraq, Israel would have won it with conventional munitions in about a week.

But if you have "objective" information that supports your (frankly bizarre) claim, by all means: let's see it...
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Larry
    You obviously don't include (allegedly) out of work Canadians who live in one bedroom apartments, are dangerous psychopaths, and have been kicked off every discussion forum bar this one as "us".
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Which is why Ben Ladin escalated his attacks.
    Who is Ben Ladin? What'd he do?

Now where the f#ck am I?

Politics suck, but this was funny...

Hitler Finds Out Scott Brown Won Massachusetts Senate Seat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQCiRjvZY

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Hitler Finds Out Scott Brown Won Massachusetts Senate Seat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQCiRjvZY

Spank, I gotta say, that's one of the most awesome things I've ever seen.
    GR lives...

Many conservatives disagree with much that Bush did (or didn't do) about immigration and the economy-- but he did smoothly create millions of jobs and a roaring stock market --which all ended when the Democrats took Congress in 2006.

Bush (and McCain) warned against the wild lending by Freddy and Fanny-- but was ignored--and the democrats in those agencies made themselves millionaires while trashing our and the WORLD economies. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Watters, AND the guy who got the most money from Freddy Mac-- Barack Obama! Look it up if you don't believe me.

So history will show that GW Bush was far from ignorant--and may turn out to be among or best presidents. His administration was SQUEAKY clean, almost no scandal compared with Clinton and now Obama. He didn't take a dime. He didn't enrich himself during his term (like Clinton did). BTW, he is a jet pilot with a Harvard MBA.

Larry

Larry, I use to listen to Rush Limbaugh until the hypocrite who constantly put down the black population as being a culture of pimps and drug pushers was found out to be a pain killer addict. I also remember whenever he use to drag McCain over the coals because he didn't seem to know whether he was a Republican or a Democrat with the way he voted, but whenever he became the Republican candidate against Obama, he sucked McCain's dick like it tasted good. Not everything about the Republican party is good, but you couldn't tell it by the way Rush promotes it.

Anyone can sit back and say, "In the future, people will look at history this way . . . . " So, I guess I'll join in the fun . . . . In the future, history will look back and find that George W. Bush was the biggest buffoon to ever serve the Presidency.

See how easy it is to play the game your playing?

People in the US are way too loyal to party politics for my liking.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Spank, I gotta say, that's one of the most awesome things I've ever seen.
    It would be funny if it wasn't about the 5th time I've seen a different version of it. The first one I saw was last year when Michael Jackson died and the German Generals had to reveal that MJ wouldn't be able to play at the opening concert of the new Reichstag, or was it Hitlers Birthday?

Either way it gets pretty lame after the first couple of viewings.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    It would be funny if it wasn't about the 5th time I've seen a different version of it. The first one I saw was last year when Michael Jackson died and the German Generals had to reveal that MJ wouldn't be able to play at the opening concert of the new Reichstag, or was it Hitlers Birthday?

Hadn't seen anything like it before. There was an LA area late nite weekly show that took an unknown B movie and voiced over a completely different script, once a week, that became a local cult classic. Maybe it was broadcast elsewhere, I don't know. Wish they'd bring it back. Some brilliantly funny stuff.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

Edit: Never mind Kiwi. I like you. I apologize.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 01-21-2010 at 09:39 PM.

So just give up, right?

Larry
    No, I say we bet on the Republicans because they are so much less corrupt and aren't influenced by wealthy people around them who might fund their campaigns. Why didn't I think of this before??? If they get in 100% of our problems will be fixed.........right?

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Edit: Never mind Kiwi. I like you. I apologize.
    Apology accepted. Never said it wasn't funny. In fact that iteration was definitely one of the better ones.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information