|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

AlanGBaker has been ruined on this board

His vanitycap and cowardice have been exposed. It appears the limits to his golf confidence stop at breaking 110. Larry you have nothing to fear from this loser. You are free to return and share your golf wisdom.

LOL!! Wiggles iz RUTHLESS!!
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Wiggles you made the bet "break 110 at Bull Rock" now your throwing up this big old smoke screen. Put up or shut up Wiggles. Camp Freddy was right about you, you are a pillow biter.

My Motto Be Happy
    G H D
    When I'm in the shower
    I'm afraid to wash my hair
    'Cause I might open my eyes
    And find someone standing there
    People say I'm crazy
    Just a little touched
    But maybe showers remind me
    Of Psycho too much
    That's why

(I always feel like)
    (Somebody's watching me)
    And I have no privacy
    Whooooa, oh-oh
    (I always feel like)
    (Somebody's watching me)

Quote Originally Posted by Globalhelpdesk
    Wiggles you made the bet "break 110 at Bull Rock" now your throwing up this big old smoke screen. Put up or shut up Wiggles. Camp Freddy was right about you, you are a pillow biter.

My Motto Be Happy
    G H D
    Hey I incorporated the 110 bet into a straight up match between us. There was no ducking anything. He's hiding from this match because he knows his vanitycap won't hold up if he leaves the safe confines of his hacker's paradise.

Geeze Wiggles you have moved the goal posts. Don't Wiggles out of the original bet.

G H D
    When I'm in the shower
    People say I'm crazy
    Just a little touched
    Of Psycho too much
    That's why

(I always feel like)
    (Somebody's watching me)
    And I have no privacy
    Whooooa, oh-oh
    (I always feel like)
    (Somebody's watching me)

Geeze Wiggles you have moved the goal posts. Don't Wiggles out of the original bet.

G H D
    How is me incorporating a match between the two of us into the bet really all that bad? The guy said he could beat me. I'm giving him a chance to prove it and make some more money in the process.

In fairness, Alan made a counter offer by introducing a new condition when he said if it was worth his while. 3W is on defensible ground making a reasonable modification in response as Alan didn't undconditionally accept.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    In fairness, Alan made a counter offer by introducing a new condition when he said if it was worth his while. 3W is on defensible ground making a reasonable modification in response as Alan didn't undconditionally accept.
    Geeze lorenzo you need to go back and read Bit chmoves again. Wiggles made the challenge about breakin 110. Dumb bet but your talkin about Wiggles.
    What would be a good bet is which body part Wiggles wife is going to cut off when she finds out he's bettin with a total stranger on the internet. I would say testicles if she hasn't already cut them off.

This would be a good poll thread.
    G H D
    When I'm in the shower
    People say I'm crazy
    Just a little touched
    Of Psycho too much
    That's why

(I always feel like)
    (Somebody's watching me)
    And I have no privacy
    Whooooa, oh-oh
    (I always feel like)
    (Somebody's watching me)

Geeze lorenzo you need to go back and read Bit chmoves again. Wiggles made the challenge about breakin 110. Dumb bet but your talkin about Wiggles.
    What would be a good bet is which body part Wiggles wife is going to cut off when she finds out he's bettin with a total stranger on the internet. I would say testicles if she hasn't already cut them off.

This would be a good poll thread.
    G H D
    Yeah, good point, but when in Rome. You don't want to get outmaneuvered on a bet. Alan's free to take both bets which would be the reasonable thing.
    GR lives...

I thnk you just pened a can of whooparse Wiggles. Expect Alan to 'follow you home' and start posting links to your score cards soon. He's probably sitting alone in his one bedroom flat plotting your exposure as we speak.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Wiggles, since you think his cap is a joke, give him that many strokes and play against him. I do agree Alan should accept the bet where he wins $1000 if he breaks 110 and then play another round against you...but he gets to use his cap and you have to go scratch since you seem to think you're the ultimate golfer.

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    Wiggles, since you think his cap is a joke, give him that many strokes and play against him. I do agree Alan should accept the bet where he wins $1000 if he breaks 110 and then play another round against you...but he gets to use his cap and you have to go scratch since you seem to think you're the ultimate golfer.
    I already accepted the proposed $1000/$1000 to round bet...

...Wiggles wiggled away.

:-)
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Quote Originally Posted by alangbaker
    I already accepted the proposed $1000/$1000 to round bet...

...Wiggles wiggled away.

:-)
    So you accepted $1000 to break 110 and then you'd play again against him for $1000? And he backed down? M3W is all talk.

He's probably checking with his wife to see if it's ok. I can imagine him begging his wife to let him front the money.

Wiggy, If you can't find the balls to buy new clubs without wifies permission how are you going to come up with $2k to bet on golf.

Read the threads Alan has already accepted the original bet and accepted match play,hes waiting for little wiggle b itch to put up his share of $1000.00.Yes wiggle is all talk and nothing but.What a waste of skin,drink d ink wiggle...

Yeah, good point, but when in Rome. You don't want to get outmaneuvered on a bet. Alan's free to take both bets which would be the reasonable thing.
    Which is what I did.

At which point, Wiggles wanted to wiggle some more and up the match to $2,000, but leave the breaking 110 bet at $1,000
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

So you accepted $1000 to break 110 and then you'd play again against him for $1000? And he backed down? M3W is all talk.
    Yup. Precisely so on all counts.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Wiggle should have known better than to make loud mouthed bets with someone like Alan. As evidenced by Larry's experience, Alan is not one to bluff easily.

And as HB can attest to, the real 'Wiggle' is a 90's shooter who may or may not bare a resemblance to the banjo player from Deliverance (the older members will know what I'm talking about).

After this thread I think he should change his name to Mr Wriggles.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Which is what I did.

At which point, Wiggles wanted to wiggle some more and up the match to $2,000, but leave the breaking 110 bet at $1,000
    You have no faith that you can play decent golf outside the confines of your safe little goat track. LOL at you. You're ducking the wager.

Yup. Precisely so on all counts.
    If you'll play the second match for $1000 why not $2000? And LOL at CollegeGolfer trying to get you shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 3 Wiggle
    You have no faith that you can play decent golf outside the confines of your safe little goat track. LOL at you. You're ducking the wager.
    I have every faith in my ability against the course, wiggles. Hence the willingness to bet $1,000.

I guess your original bet was complete bull, because you've never once had the faith in it to accept it alone.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

I have every faith in my ability against the course, wiggles. Hence the willingness to bet $1,000.

I guess your original bet was complete bull, because you've never once had the faith in it to accept it alone.
    The bet is still there. You just have to play a second round straight up with me for $2000 to get it. Why won't you play me?

The bet is still there. You just have to play a second round straight up with me for $2000 to get it. Why won't you play me?
    While I think I can beat you, I don't think it strongly enough to bet $2,000 on the proposition.

You, OTOH, are scared to accept even the original bet when you've got what you consider an ironclad chance of winning your money back...
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

While I think I can beat you, I don't think it strongly enough to bet $2,000 on the proposition.

You, OTOH, are scared to accept even the original bet when you've got what you consider an ironclad chance of winning your money back...

You said it right there...you think you can beat me. Let's do this. Play me straight up. Bring your pathetic 10 vanitycap to Bulle Rock. Let's do this.

You said it right there...you think you can beat me. Let's do this. Play me straight up. Bring your pathetic 10 vanitycap to Bulle Rock. Let's do this.
    That's right: "I think".

You should try it sometime.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

That's right: "I think".

You should try it sometime.

LOL at Alan worming away. You said you think you could beat me. Clearly you don't think that since you won't play me. I'm offering you this opportunity to prove that you can beat me and win a few thousand dollars in the process. Let's do this.

His vanitycap and cowardice have been exposed. It appears the limits to his golf confidence stop at breaking 110. Larry you have nothing to fear from this loser. You are free to return and share your golf wisdom.
    I only look into any of a dozen forums I belong to now and then. Sometimes weeks go by. Consequently I almost never "follow" any one thread. Sorry for the lapses.

But I am amused this morning to see all the threads about Alan Baker. He has worn out his welcome here. It was inevitable, always happens because he has been banned by the moderators from half a dozen other forums. They nearly set him afire on the Usenet, dozens were posting the most vile things to and about him.

Poor dude needs counseling-- maybe we should chip in....

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    I only look into any of a dozen forums I belong to now and then. Sometimes weeks go by. Consequently I almost never "follow" any one thread. Sorry for the lapses.

But I am amused this morning to see all the threads about Alan Baker. He has worn out his welcome here. It was inevitable, always happens because he has been banned by the moderators from half a dozen other forums. They nearly set him afire on the Usenet, dozens were posting the most vile things to and about him.

Larry
    This is a completely classless post, Larry. Nothing more than a cheap, manipulative personal attack. I'm ashamed of you. Everyone here is ashamed of you.

You should be even more ashamed of yourself.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf

Larry
    I'm with you Larry. I didn't care for his constant unwarranted attacks on other posters. He's clearly shown his true colors. He and his vanitycap have been exposed.

This is a completely classless post, Larry. Nothing more than a cheap, manipulative personal attack. I'm ashamed of you. Everyone here is ashamed of you.

You should be even more ashamed of yourself.
    I would have called it an ad hominem attack personally, but I'm not sure what that means. I like to sound like I know what I'm talking about.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I would have called it an ad hominem attack personally, but I'm not sure what that means. I like to sound like I know what I'm talking about.
    I'm pretty sure ad hominem has to do with cooking. Although my English is good but not great. At least I've losta my accent. Whoops.
    GR lives...

I say we just throw all the bets out the window and start from scratch.

Two rounds at Bulle Rock. To advance to round B, Alan has to pass round A

A. Alan must break 110 from the tips at Bulle Rock. If successful, he wins one thousand US dollars. None of that canadian syrup crap currency.
    B. Play Wiggles in an 18 hole stroke or match play event for another one thousand US dollars. Handicap strokes can be determined if we can get at least a verbal agreement on the terms.

Isn't there a god damned phucking attorney on this board that could have done that? Seriously?
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    lol ward that put it in perspective!
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    I say we just throw all the bets out the window and start from scratch.

Two rounds at Bulle Rock. To advance to round B, Alan has to pass round A

A. Alan must break 110 from the tips at Bulle Rock. If successful, he wins one thousand US dollars. None of that canadian syrup crap currency.
    B. Play Wiggles in an 18 hole stroke or match play event for another one thousand US dollars. Handicap strokes can be determined if we can get at least a verbal agreement on the terms.

Isn't there a god damned phucking attorney on this board that could have done that? Seriously?
    I tried to accept those terms....

...but Wiggles wiggled away.

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

I tried to accept those terms....

...but Wiggles wiggled away.

You'll play me for $1000 but not for $2000. You're a sham. Get lost punk.

You'll play me for $1000 but not for $2000. You're a sham. Get lost punk.
    You'll play me for $2,000, but not for a $1,000.

You won't honour your own bet.

I'll leave it to others to decide who's the sham.

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

You'll play me for $2,000, but not for a $1,000.

You won't honour your own bet.

I'll leave it to others to decide who's the sham.

Alright Alan...fine. $1000 for the 110 and a $1000 for the winner of a straight up match. Loser covers green fees. When are we playing?

Alright Alan...fine. $1000 for the 110 and a $1000 for the winner of a straight up match. Loser covers green fees. When are we playing?
    Now there's crickets. C'mon Alan don't back out now. I've accepted these terms. When are we playing?

Yes, when? I may want to go to this. Maybe have a GR get together. Any chance you guys would move this to a place I'd actually want to go to?
    GR lives...

Yes, when? I may want to go to this. Maybe have a GR get together. Any chance you guys would move this to a place I'd actually want to go to?
    Baltimore would be tons of fun. We could all go out to a seedy strip club downtown afterward...we'll make it rain with Alan's losses.

Baltimore would be tons of fun. We could all go out to a seedy strip club downtown afterward...we'll make it rain with Alan's losses.
    Is it still cracked crab season? I want to check that out. Do the strippers there have teeth? If not I could bring some from California.
    GR lives...

Is it still cracked crab season? I want to check that out. Do the strippers there have teeth? If not I could bring some from California.
    Their teeth will be spotty at best. But what they lack in dental hygiene they make up for in spirit. It's always crab and oyster season in Baltimore.

Spirit is important. But so are great tits. Teeth may be overated. There's a middle aged guy at the club whose wife ain't so bad even though she had her teeth removed and now wears plates. We call him Gummy Bear.
    GR lives...

Spirit is important. But so are great tits. Teeth may be overated. There's a middle aged guy at the club whose wife ain't so bad even though she had her teeth removed and now wears plates. We call him Gummy Bear.
    Regarding the assets...some of the fakest you'll see anywhere.

Regarding the assets...some of the fakest you'll see anywhere.
    You should see what it's like here in Orange County. Nothing worse than to finally get that bra off only to be disappointed. I have a friend, a plastic surgeon who, when the craze first began, swore he'd never do a boob job. He now does 5 a week at $10,000 a pop (5K per mam) in addition to his more serious work. He says he'll soon retire and just do Botox.

It's rare though to find a BE that is truly an enhancement. I've had this discussion with him many times. I often add my personal experiences to his body of knowledge.

I could show you pictures of a girl I date now and there's no way any Dr. ever will be able to replicate that. When they are really good, natural is by far the best.

I seem to be going on about this. I guess it's a subject that just interests me.
    GR lives...

You should see what it's like here in Orange County. Nothing worse than to finally get that bra off only to be disappointed. I have a friend, a plastic surgeon who, when the craze first began, swore he'd never do a boob job. He now does 5 a week at $10,000 a pop (5K per mam) in addition to his more serious work. He says he'll soon retire and just do Botox.

It's rare though to find a BE that is truly an enhancement. I've had this discussion with him many times. I often add my personal experiences to his body of knowledge.

I could show you pictures of a girl I date now and there's no way any Dr. ever will be able to replicate that. When they are really good, natural is by far the best.

I seem to be going on about this. I guess it's a subject that just interests me.
    The girls here must be bargain shopping for their enhancements. I've never seen a good one in Baltimore. When I lived in Palm Beach...they were quite excellent.

I love chip-ins. Much better than 1 putts....

I don't mind the BE's where some skin is removed for tightness, but whenever a BE involves jamming a pad in there it's likely to be a bad move.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

The girls here must be bargain shopping for their enhancements. I've never seen a good one in Baltimore. When I lived in Palm Beach...they were quite excellent.
    When they're bad they can be downright grotesque. I do see this girl occasionally (Thai/Mexican believe it or not) that is the exception to the rule. Her surgeon should be awarded the Medal of Honor. Or the Medal of Freedom. Possibly a Nobel Prize.

I think when they start off pretty good, as did she, they can turn out better.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I don't mind the BE's where some skin is removed for tightness, but whenever a BE involves jamming a pad in there it's likely to be a bad move.
    I hate it when you have to pretend you like them, but they're fake and not so good. I guess we all have our crosses to bear.
    GR lives...

I think internet golf challenges are a huge B!tchmove. They are gayer than Camp Freddy's 9 wood.
    You know, LarryRSVP did warn us about AlanGBaker ruining this board, and now the prophecy is fulfilled. Look at what he has done! Now GR is a wasteland filled with redundant threads, trash talking and members being impolite to one another. It's a shame what has happened here. GOD DAMN YOU ALAN G BAKER!!!! GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did I post this in the right thread?
    Last edited by Home-slicer; 08-19-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

C'mon Alan, wiggles agreed to it. I thought wiggles had completely wimped out but he's shown he'll honor the deal. I actually kind of respect wiggles for finally accepting.

Do your homework its hasn't been Alan talking the crap on here,someone else has been spewing garbage on here,and we all know who it is...most of it has absolutely nothing to do with golf at all.

C'mon Alan, wiggles agreed to it. I thought wiggles had completely wimped out but he's shown he'll honor the deal. I actually kind of respect wiggles for finally accepting.
    He really needs to man up at this point. I've agreed to the terms he requested. Now he's no where to be found.

I don't know, I found this post incredibly knowledgeable. I'm much more inclined to go to West Palm Beach and go to a strip club than I was 10 minutes ago. I've been to Scarlett's in Miami and thought that was pretty top notch. Now I'm all curious about WPB.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

I'm actually quite surprised that Alan has chosen this route of cowardice. I would have thought he would have jumped at the opportunity considering I accepted the wagers he was arguing for. Some people have no honor...I call them Canadians.

Scarletts in Miami is nice their sister club is here in Toledo they have golf outing twice a yr. Maybe that can be a GR outing. Topless teeoffs are wonderful

So let me see if I have this straight:

You said you would bet I couldn't break 110 at Bulle Rock.

When I said I'd take that bet if it were worth my while after plane fares, hotels, etc., you turned that statement into me supposedly challenging you to a straight up match.

When I pointed it out that the bet was that I couldn't break 110, you started a new thread pretending that that initial be didn't exist and challenging me to the straight up match again.

When someone suggested that you should only get that match as the second half of a two bet arrangement, I accepted and you wiggled for ages.

You changed the second bet to $2,000.

And now, you claim to have "accepted [my] terms", but then you go and change them...

...again. Now you want the $300 for the green fees added to the bet.

Sorry, but no. I was willing to play a straight up match and risk being out my expenses for the trip, but that's as much as I was willing to risk.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Nope. He tried to change it one more time.

An initial bet for $1,000, then a bet for $1,300 ($1,000 + green fees).
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

He really needs to man up at this point. I've agreed to the terms he requested. Now he's no where to be found.
    No, you haven't. You've attempted to change the terms on more time.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Sorry B-n-R, it's gonna take more that ta-tas on the tee box to get regular folks flocking to Toledo ...
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

No, you haven't. You've attempted to change the terms on more time.
    Do I really need to post the thread where you wanted to play two rounds. One to break 110 and one straight up? You're a coward Alan...everyone is laughing at you.

This is a shame.. I thought we were gonna see an epic battle on the tee box for at least 1k.

Hell, I bet even I could break 110 at Bulle Rock. What's the max length, sub 7100?
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

So did this match ever happen?

Shucks, just play for a hundred bucks and bragging rights, and perhaps meet a cool dude (or jackass), and make a new friend.

What the hell is wrong with you retards?

Play!

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    So did this match ever happen?

Shucks, just play for a hundred bucks and bragging rights, and perhaps meet a cool dude (or jackass), and make a new friend.

What the hell is wrong with you retards?

Play!
    Well, atleast now I don't feel so bad about the one month delay in my match with Noshuz. Our match is just for lunch. I'm going to have the pattymelt on sourdough with fries and a diet coke (cause I'm watching my girlish figure). I can't wait for him to buy me lunch. He seems to think a pattymelt is a beyatchmove but I think it's pretty manly. Lots of grease, meat and cheese. Maybe it's the name. Maybe he dated a chick named Patty?

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Well, atleast now I don't feel so bad about the one month delay in my match with Noshuz. Our match is just for lunch. I'm going to have the pattymelt on sourdough with fries and a diet coke (cause I'm watching my girlish figure). I can't wait for him to buy me lunch. He seems to think a pattymelt is a beyatchmove but I think it's pretty manly. Lots of grease, meat and cheese. Maybe it's the name. Maybe he dated a chick named Patty?
    Well you're half right. First off, you'll be buying the patty melt. I would join you but, you're right about Patty. Oh Patty. She was a pretty little sllut with little or no self respect. The kinda girl Zo would really appreciate. I know I did. Yes past tense. Patty and I parted ways after I caught her with another man. Yes I think back on it all and (are you ready for this?) and how she melted my heart and turned around and broke it just as badly........That b!tch......
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Well you're half right. First off, you'll be buying the patty melt. I would join you but, you're right about Patty. Oh Patty. She was a pretty little sllut with little or no self respect. The kinda girl Zo would really appreciate. I know I did. Yes past tense. Patty and I parted ways after I caught her with another man. Yes I think back on it all and (are you ready for this?) and how she melted my heart and turned around and broke it just as badly........That b!tch......
    who is old 3 wiggle impersonating now? or did he actually leave the site for good?
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Jackson
    who is old 3 wiggle impersonating now? or did he actually leave the site for good?
    Naa he's still around. He logged on a week ago.....I've got a pretty good idea who he/they are but I need not say.....I'm just sayin'......
    team obnoxious

Naa he's still around. He logged on a week ago.....I've got a pretty good idea who he/they are but I need not say.....I'm just sayin'......
    i figured but hard for me to pick him out now, that 3 wiggle personality was something else.. me and that guy had some burly yelling matches.
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Jackson
    i figured but hard for me to pick him out now, that 3 wiggle personality was something else.. me and that guy had some burly yelling matches.
    I would venture to guess a pretty one sided flame war.....
    team obnoxious

I would venture to guess a pretty one sided flame war.....
    a lot of stfu by wiggle3 and me balling
    DJ

Thread Information