|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Lindsey Vonn = Weaksauce

I watched an interview the other day between Lindsey Vonn and Matt Lauer before heading off to work in blizzard conditions.

This Biatch just had to let her fans know that she had gotten a shin injury, and that if she finished poorly that it would probably because of her hurt leg. Its revolting to listen to someone making excuses before they have even competed.

Her sob story reminds me of some of the guys Ive randomly golfed with that were "5" handicaps , but hadn't played in so long...blah blah blah. These guys are usually 5 over by the 3rd hole.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    I watched an interview the other day between Lindsey Vonn and Matt Lauer before heading off to work in blizzard conditions.

This Biatch just had to let her fans know that she had gotten a shin injury, and that if she finished poorly that it would probably because of her hurt leg. Its revolting to listen to someone making excuses before they have even competed.

Her sob story reminds me of some of the guys Ive randomly golfed with that were "5" handicaps , but hadn't played in so long...blah blah blah. These guys are usually 5 over by the 3rd hole.

HAVE WE MET?

WTF....This thread is about guys who lie about their handicap.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by upanddownfromaballwasher
    HAVE WE MET?
    Sorry, I like chicks.

I'm trying to decide if she's hot. I've done extensive research and some of her SI Swimsuit photos are good, but how much of that is makeup and airbrushing? I've also seen some photos where she looks bad. Anyone have a definitive opinion? Anyone want to link some hot Olympic tail pics?
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Are you sure you aren't making the mistake of applying male standards to a woman? Haven't you just described all women?

If a woman can do this:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/m3uPU...A/Lindsey+Vonn

And look like this:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ey-vonn_6.html

She gets a pass.
    GR lives...

She is definitely hot, but I am really turned off by excuses...If you're hot and end up sucking it up, people will make excuses for you...Insecurity and self-doubt can sometimes ruin an otherwise pretty face.

http://www.minnpost.com/client_files...indseyVonn.jpg
    This isn't doing anything for me.
    And neither is this.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GAMKfs8fcH...y_vonn_ski.jpg

I don't like to throw the word "hot" around like it's a piece of candy.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    http://www.minnpost.com/client_files...indseyVonn.jpg
    This isn't doing anything for me.
    And neither is this.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GAMKfs8fcH...y_vonn_ski.jpg

I don't like to throw the word "hot" around like it's a piece of candy.
    how about this: she is hot for a skier, and hot in general in certain lighting conditions and when her acne has been photo-shopped out.

how about this: she is hot for a skier, and hot in general in certain lighting conditions and when her acne has been photo-shopped out.
    I think we can all live with this definition.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I'm trying to decide if she's hot. I've done extensive research and some of her SI Swimsuit photos are good, but how much of that is makeup and airbrushing? I've also seen some photos where she looks bad. Anyone have a definitive opinion? Anyone want to link some hot Olympic tail pics?
    She needs about 20 more pounds and she would be perfect . . . . . .preferably in the boobs and arse . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I've taken blonde women skiing. They just don't look their best out there. It isn't just the hat hair. The reality is few women look awesome without make-up and to be a top skier you probably need someone doing it for you. And sometimes zits happen.

I guess what I'm saying is, I prefer to build/exagerate this into a fantasy because banging a gold medalist would be awesome. Please don't destroy this for me.

By the way, Sooner, I've fantasized that her ass is her best feature.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I've taken blonde women skiing. They just don't look their best out there. It isn't just the hat hair. The reality is few women look awesome without make-up and to be a top skier you probably need someone doing it for you. And sometimes zits happen.

I guess what I'm saying is, I prefer to build/exagerate this into a fantasy because banging a gold medalist would be awesome. Please don't destroy this for me.

By the way, Sooner, I've fantasized that her ass is her best feature.
    I see that you have seen the SI front cover picture as well then . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I see that you have seen the SI front cover picture as well then . . . . .
    I actually haven't. But I will.
    GR lives...

Here you go, let your imagination run wild . . . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mmmmm.....skiing, hot tub, dinner, a massage and post massage.

I try to get up to the Palmer chair in the summer where the ski team trains. I could watch the cute ones run gates all day.
    GR lives...

She needs about 20 more pounds and she would be perfect . . . . . .preferably in the boobs and arse . . . .
    The arse is actually superb... boobs could use help... but she has a very fine tendency to hook her thumbs in the lower string fasteners and push down...

That is a good thing..
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

agreed, although I'd stipulate that the acne will probably go away on its own when she's in off season and the steroids are back in the medicine cabinet.

She wouldn't be hot if the standard was 'model', but 'skiier' makes her a 10+..
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I can now allow myself to fully fantasize about Lindsey and I hooking up -- she is now an Olympic Gold winner. I couldn't allow myself to fantasize about her before whenever she was just another snow bunny, but this obviously raises her status and raises my, . . . . . well, . . . . . . . you know.

I can now allow myself to fully fantasize about Lindsey and I hooking up -- she is now an Olympic Gold winner. I couldn't allow myself to fantasize about her before whenever she was just another snow bunny, but this obviously raises her status and raises my, . . . . . well, . . . . . . . you know.
    I could, but this makes it better.
    GR lives...

Thread Information