|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: What are the Olympics about to you?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total medals is the most important thing.Then crushing competition. 3d is projecting brotherhood.

3 30.00%
  • Total medals is just a tie-breaker. It's all about the gold. Get the gold and then you have power.

5 50.00%
  • The Olympics should be about kissing as much international ass as possible (Sportsmanship).

2 20.00%
  • I hate phoniness.Both sportsmanship & comp. are full of it.Just hit oppnts. over head with a brick.

0 0%
  • It shld bring out best in people.Honor,brothrhood,dignit. Mdl count is for dictators, evil-doers etc

0 0%

The Winter Olympics Medal Count Thread

Thought I'd do just one thread on this rather than both Official & Unofficial. But this needs to be addressed as a serious issue. Bigger than Religion, bigger than Politics, although to be honest, it's easy to confuse the three.

When that German hag is screaming at her curling stone to get in the oven, I mean lane, I get a little confused as to the true purpose of the Olympics.
    GR lives...

It's all about winning medals. I think a score should be tabulated where gold = 3, silver = 2, bronze = 1. Or some other complicated formula that places the US at the top.
    I believe the Olympics is an excellent stage for countries to act out their aggressions. For example, the Frogs have been talking a lot of sh!t about us for awhile, knowing there was a huge ocean between us and them. I hope those pusssies have a hockey team.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

I simply can't understand why the U.S. hasn't been more aggressive promoting W.O. sports that favor it.

Why is there no ice football? Or ice basketball? We'd absolutely school those little asian bastards and the French in those events. And why do they use those silly little rifles in the biathalon? If the athletes weren't limited to conventional weapons, we'd sweep in that.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I simply can't understand why the U.S. hasn't been more aggressive promoting W.O. sports that favor it.

Why is there no ice football? Or ice basketball? We'd absolutely school those little asian bastards and the French in those events. And why do they use those silly little rifles in the biathalon? If the athletes weren't limited to conventional weapons, we'd sweep in that.
    It really isn't fair that the US is considered on "equal footing" with the little countries of the world on Olympic committees. I think the US should have as much say as all of Europe put together. The Olympic Committee likes to wield their power to belittle Americans. Making our President go all the way to Switzerland to tell him, "You came in DFL in voting for the 2016 games. But thanks for coming." Bush would have suckerpunched 4 disgusting Euros and been on Airforce One just in time for the bombs to start dropping.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

It sucks when something isn't controllable through money or military force. But if women's curling teaches us one thing, it's that the Olympics aren't about fairness and that one in three women curlers are kind of hot. Ok, two things.

The Chinese women's curling team has gone from non-existent to best in 7 years by sending a bunch of slaves to Canada to do nothing but practice or face the punishment. They're doing the same thing with golfers in California. The U.S. is about to be overwhelmed. In 8 years the Chinese will win 85% of all Olympic medals.
    GR lives...

It sucks when something isn't controllable through money or military force. But if women's curling teaches us one thing, it's that the Olympics aren't about fairness and that one in three women curlers are kind of hot. Ok, two things.

The Chinese women's curling team has gone from non-existent to best in 7 years by sending a bunch of slaves to Canada to do nothing but practice or face the punishment. They're doing the same thing with golfers in California. The U.S. is about to be overwhelmed. In 8 years the Chinese will win 85% of all Olympic medals.
    Personally, I think it's probably steroids . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Personally, I think it's probably steroids . . . . . .

I thought it might be the happy endings.
    GR lives...

I think all of the judged events should be thrown out of medal count. Why is the ski jump a judged event? Who over goes the furthest and lands wins. Or the mogul skiing. Just time that race. If someone is ballsy enough to take a straight shot down the hill with no turns, that deserves a medal. I will admit that the half pipe was legit, but you get the feeling that Shawn White only needed to stay upright to get the medal because of reputation. All methods of figure skating are unwatchable.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

But think of how less interesting it would be without the politics of judging. I agree with you if fairness is the only objective. But this is about money and entertainment. All sports need stars. Snowboarding knows it needs this guy and the judging is there to crush all threats to his stardom. Just like golf. This is how we can relate to the Olympics.

Save your energy for figuring out how they got Lindsey to win the downhill. Although it seems pretty obvious insofar as she was the only one that had a real pair of downhill skis (mens).
    GR lives...

Save your energy for figuring out how they got Lindsey to win the downhill.
    Thanks for this respite. I was getting exhausted.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Thanks for this respite. I was getting exhausted.
    When deciphering international sports competition, we all need a break at times. Don't feel any less for it. Think of what it was like for me when Alberto Tomba was winning golds, banging skanks and cashing his parents' checks.
    GR lives...

After being subjected to a seemingly endless parade of Jim Nancy announcers in the U.S., Bob Costas' glib realness and accuracy sure is a welcome break. Italian americans contribute so much. If America would only place greater value on quality and sincerity, Rudy Guiliani would be President today.

When will they learn? Duh!

It's not surprising Lindsey Vonn gets injured so much. She asks an awful lot of that body of hers. So would I.
    GR lives...

It's not surprising Lindsey Vonn gets injured so much. She asks an awful lot of that body of hers. So would I.
    Little bored today, Zo?
    We have been getting a bunch of 100 reply threads these days, and not all from Liarry. Maybe this once legendary thread indicator should be revised, kind of like how 500 HRs used to get you in the baseball HoF. A Pingman swing video tops 100? Time to re-evaluate.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

As you well know, once you pass 5,000, posts become organic in a way that even I can't explain. And I took the red-eye last night folllowing good times in Houston which means I'm useless today. Posting and watching DVR of the WO is just bout the only things I can manage.

I still prefer the cult threads. The Tesseeee thread barely had 10 posts.
    GR lives...

As you well know, once you pass 5,000, posts become organic in a way that even I can't explain. And I took the red-eye last night folllowing good times in Houston which means I'm useless today. Posting and watching DVR of the WO is just bout the only things I can manage.

I still prefer the cult threads. The Tesseeee thread barely had 10 posts.
    Yeah the Teesee thread is my one regret. It was so short lived and I missed it.
    I'm sure there are people who visit these boards, read my posts and think I'm the biggest moron on the planet. It's really a body of work that cannot be measured in a one post snapshot.
    Have you seen the Aussie speed skater in the Tron outfit yet?
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

If noone thinks you're a moron you're doing something wrong. I haven't missed much but some how the Aussie escaped me. If he's prancing around in something gay it will haunt NAH and give Kiwi too much to work with.
    GR lives...

If noone thinks you're a moron you're doing something wrong. I haven't missed much but some how the Aussie escaped me. If he's prancing around in something gay it will haunt NAH and give Kiwi too much to work with.
    Nothing the guy did specifically, but it was certainly a strange choice for a suit. It had abs lines drawn on it. Of course the guy started and finished DFL. I really believe you need to have a bit of Asian blood in you if you hope to be competitive in the short track speed skating events.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German
    After being subjected to a seemingly endless parade of Jim Nancy announcers in the U.S., Bob Costas' glib realness and accuracy sure is a welcome break. Italian americans contribute so much. If America would only place greater value on quality and sincerity, Rudy Guiliani would be President today.

When will they learn? Duh!
    I was watching the highlights the other day and I heard a refreshingly real commentator during the womens downhill. Not sure who the skiier was, but one of them had a big tumble and the commentator said, in what sounded like a scandinavian accent, "Oh she's known for crashing when the pressure is highest". No sign of sympathy or explanation of how it may have happened, just straight out with the choker tag on international television. Nance could learn something from that.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Nothing the guy did specifically, but it was certainly a strange choice for a suit. It had abs lines drawn on it. Of course the guy started and finished DFL. I really believe you need to have a bit of Asian blood in you if you hope to be competitive in the short track speed skating events.
    The falls involving lacerations and drama is beyond anything I expected from speedskating. I knew "men's" figure skating was a gay clusterf.uck, but until this Olylmpics I had no idea the same applied to short track speed skating. I probably should have when Apollo Ono was on Dancing With The Stars which I was forced to watch.

Ratings will plummet in future Olympics when the Chinese are sweeping almost everything.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I was watching the highlights the other day and I heard a refreshingly real commentator during the womens downhill. Not sure who the skiier was, but one of them had a big tumble and the commentator said, in what sounded like a scandinavian accent, "Oh she's known for crashing when the pressure is highest". No sign of sympathy or explanation of how it may have happened, just straight out with the choker tag on international television. Nance could learn something from that.
    The absolute best was that chubby Frog who fell 10 feet out of the starting gate.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I think all of the judged events should be thrown out of medal count. Why is the ski jump a judged event? Who over goes the furthest and lands wins. Or the mogul skiing. Just time that race. If someone is ballsy enough to take a straight shot down the hill with no turns, that deserves a medal. I will admit that the half pipe was legit, but you get the feeling that Shawn White only needed to stay upright to get the medal because of reputation. All methods of figure skating are unwatchable.
    Maybe they should introduce ths type of judging in golf. At the end of the tournament they could all post their scores, then it could go to the judges to decide the result. For example, you would obviously get shots added for having hybrids, shovels or Scotty Cameron putters, and could get shots takn off for having blades (extra for GFF) and bagging a 2 iron. I think this would be a better way of identifying the best golfers than just a straight up stroke event.

P.S. It goes without saying that in such an event long putters would be penalised so heavily as to make their continued use untenable.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

The absolute best was that chubby Frog who fell 10 feet out of the starting gate.
    That one was pretty funny. The fact it was a frog added to the humiliation.

Maybe they should introduce ths type of judging in golf. At the end of the tournament they could all post their scores, then it could go to the judges to decide the result. For example, you would obviously get shots added for having hybrids, shovels or Scotty Cameron putters, and could get shots takn off for having blades (extra for GFF) and bagging a 2 iron. I think this would be a better way of identifying the best golfers than just a straight up stroke event.

P.S. It goes without saying that in such an event long putters would be penalised so heavily as to make their continued use untenable.
    I agree completely, in fact, this is the exact process we employ here on GR, with your help. I'd be Kenny Perrying things to suggest otherwise.
    GR lives...

That one was pretty funny. The fact it was a frog added to the humiliation.
    Noone, and I mean noone, is better at humiliating themselves than the French.
    GR lives...

Good idea, NaH. What would you be starting at, assuming a 1 stroke penalty for all of those transgressions? I would be at level par. +1 for the hybrid, but -1 for the GFF.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I agree completely, in fact, this is the exact process we employ here on GR, with your help. I'd be Kenny Perrying things to suggest otherwise.
    Maybe you could even add other stuff besides equipment. You could add a degree of diffculty element, like getting shots taken off for bombing driver off every tee, 300 plus yard drives, and going for par 5s in two.

I think the ratings would improve if they changed to this judging system. It would hound the boring, weak short knocker hackers like Nick O'Hern and Zach Johnson off the tour, and guarantee last day groupings of guys like Tiger, JD, Bubba and Boo. You can't tell me tournament golf wouldn't be more exciting with those guys slugging it out for the title each week.

Noone, and I mean noone, is better at humiliating themselves than the French.
    LaurentRSF is a testament to this.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Maybe you could even add other stuff besides equipment. You could add a degree of diffculty element, like getting shots taken off for bombing driver off every tee, 300 plus yard drives, and going for par 5s in two.

I think the ratings would improve if they changed to this judging system. It would hound the boring, weak short knocker hackers like Nick O'Hern and Zach Johnson off the tour, and guarantee last day groupings of guys like Tiger, JD, Bubba and Boo. You can't tell me tournament golf wouldn't be more exciting with those guys slugging it out for the title each week.
    Style points have got to account for something. Hitting a massive flop shot instead of a faggy bump and run would not cost a stroke.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Style points have got to account for something. Hitting a massive flop shot instead of a faggy bump and run would not cost a stroke.
    Excellent point HB, although you may have just unwittingly exposed the first hole in my argument. Rewarding flamboyant, agressive, low percentage, and possibly even flat out dumb, play ahead of boring, conservative play (what could sometimes be defined as good course management) sounds great in theory, but in practice it may result in some unwanted by-products, like having to endure the shitt eating grin of Moobs on the winning dais far too regularly for any reasonable man's comfort.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 02-18-2010 at 03:35 PM.

LaurentRSF is a testament to this.
    Totally agree. Assuming Larry is French. In the event Larry isn't French, you would have to say nobody embarrasses themselves better than the French, except for retired engineers form SoCal.

A few WO observations

Caught some of the action last night. Man that two man luge has to be the gayest fagfest ever. Two queers in tights lying down on top of each other. Then I watched some curling. That has got to be the stupidest sport I've ever seen but the hotties in the Russian team kept me interested. Also watched some speed skating, ice hockey and Cross Country skiing. The only thing I genuinely enjoyed as a sporting spectacle was the downhill skiing. Reminded me that the winter has something to look forward too.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

One thing that has me completely baffled at the Winter Olympics is South Korea sitting in third position on the medal count. I'm assuming it must be because of ice skating, as I don't think South Korea has snowfields.

I concur that being a poo puncher would be compulsory for the 2 man luge.

This statement is an obvious brainfart because Larry must have totally slipped your mind . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Caught some of the action last night. Man that two man luge has to be the gayest fagfest ever. Two queers in tights lying down on top of each other. Then I watched some curling. That has got to be the stupidest sport I've ever seen but the hotties in the Russian team kept me interested. Also watched some speed skating, ice hockey and Cross Country skiing. The only thing I genuinely enjoyed as a sporting spectacle was the downhill skiing. Reminded me that the winter has something to look forward too.
    I hope you have all the winter you want, I'm sick of it up here and am ready for it to be over . . . . .

One thing that has me completely baffled at the Winter Olympics is South Korea sitting in third position on the medal count. I'm assuming it must be because of ice skating, as I don't think South Korea has snowfields.

I think it is quite apparent that our little slant eyed friends have been sneaking across the border at night . . . . .

Score a gold in men's figure skating for the USA!! Take that, you freaking Ruskies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I know little to nothing about curling but I do have a question. Do any countries have facilities where the public can go curl? Like a bowling ally? Is it a sport only played in the Olympics?

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I know little to nothing about curling but I do have a question. Do any countries have facilities where the public can go curl? Like a bowling ally? Is it a sport only played in the Olympics?
    It does look fun, doesn't it, FD?

Julia Mancuso is smokin hot, runs gates as well as anyone and produces medals in consecutive Olympics. Another huge contribution from Italian Americans. My pride is spilling over.
    GR lives...

They control the blow and go-s (massage parlors) in Vancouver so it's really not surprising. That blond american women's curler needs to be banged right there on the ice. I volunteer.

The Germain women's team is borderline disgusting. The British girl with the black streaks needs to be banged on the ice too.
    GR lives...

They control the blow and go-s (massage parlors) in Vancouver so it's really not surprising. That blond american women's curler needs to be banged right there on the ice. I volunteer.

The Germain women's team is borderline disgusting. The British girl with the black streaks needs to be banged on the ice too.
    The British girl is also in the Ice Banging competition.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

The British girl is also in the Ice Banging competition.
    Well then I'm getting my Tivo ready. I'm pretty good at video editing. Without too much to trouble I can make it look like she's saying: "Bang me Lorenzo!"
    GR lives...

Well then I'm getting my Tivo ready. I'm pretty good at video editing. Without too much to trouble I can make it look like she's saying: "Bang me Lorenzo!"
    You may want to cancel that recording. Her opponent is the German curling troll. Winner of that faces that little Japanese figure skating *** in the semi finals. Easy path to the finals.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I call her Frau Ogre. She might have been an LPGA tour player in the early 90s.
    WitB 2010:

Dr: Titleist 907 D1, YS 6+ s flex
    3W: Cobra S9-1 F, , Aldila DVS HL s flex
    2H: Callaway Heavenwood 17 degree
    3i-pw Titleist 690 CBs, True Temper s300
    gw: Cleveland CG12 52 degree
    sw: Cleveland CG12 58 degree
    Putter: Ping Anser G2i
    Ball: Srixon Z Star/Bridgestone B330S

Other clubs:
    Dr: Callaway FT 5, Aldilia DVS s-flex
    5W: Cleveland Launcher Fuji E270 s flex
    3i - pw Mizuno MP 29, (planning to reshaft at some point).

I'm running 130 watts a channel through 7 channels here. It has state of the art video processing and all the bells and whistles. It's handled everything I've thrown at it so far until that German female monster hit the screen. For crying out loud, NBC, give us a little advance warning next time.
    GR lives...

You Americans are doing well in the Curling.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    The Men's team is an absolute embarrassment, especially if they end up losing to the stinking French! The women's team at least beat the Ruskies today, so they could lose out the rest of the way and still be allowed back into the country.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    Yes but their dart team is stacked, as is their bar trivia team. So they're still in the running for the overall drunk games medal.
    GR lives...

I'm almost ashamed of the Americans (of which I'm one) for not letting the Canadians win on their own ice, in their own country and at their own sport. Talk about being ungracious towards your host. Picture how miserable it feels to be a Canadian today. Yet they are a fine people and don't deserve to feel that way. Except their French minority, assuming they're anything like the real thing.

But today, trapped in front of the TV, I'm listening to the Melrose analysts make excuses and show derision towards the Americans. I hope he doesn't speak for the others because it show true classlessness.

Even the evil Soviets behaved like men, in defeat. And they lost as the best professionals ever, to true amateurs in such an awful and humiliating way it brought down the Berlin Wall and ultimately the Evil Empire.
    GR lives...

I'm almost ashamed of the Americans (of which I'm one) for not letting the Canadians win on their own ice, in their own country and at their own sport. Talk about being ungracious towards your host. Picture how miserable it feels to be a Canadian today. Yet they are a fine people and don't deserve to feel that way. Except their French minority, assuming they're anything like the real thing.

But today, trapped in front of the TV, I'm listening to the Melrose analysts make excuses and show derision towards the Americans. I hope he doesn't speak for the others because it show true classlessness.

Even the evil Soviets behaved like men, in defeat. And they lost as the best professionals ever, to true amateurs in such an awful and humiliating way it brought down the Berlin Wall and ultimately the Evil Empire.
    While the "miracle" of the 1980s team can never be outdone again because of the professionals being allowed to play today, it would still be sweet to see the USA team with the gold again. There was a slight twinge of remembrance to that 1980 team whenever the Americans beat the Candadians the other day. Slight twinge . . . . .

I think the biggest boner of the Olympics so far has to be the Russian dance skating pair that tried to skate an Aboriginal culture dance. I'm thinking there was a lot of vodka drinking that went on whenever they put that routine together . . . . .

I think the biggest boner of the Olympics so far has to be the Russian dance skating pair that tried to skate an Aboriginal culture dance. I'm thinking there was a lot of vodka drinking that went on whenever they put that routine together . . . . .
    If you watch too much of the ice dancing, you can end up with shame for being of the same species as the dancers, particularly the "males."

Each Olympics brings more sports that are headscratchers. Speaking of which, right now they're trying to build up a women's hockey game between U.S. and Sweden as a grudge match. I hope they can mike some of the players so we can witness some real catiness.
    GR lives...

If you watch too much of the ice dancing, you can end up with shame for being of the same species as the dancers, particularly the "males."

Each Olympics brings more sports that are headscratchers. Speaking of which, right now they're trying to build up a women's hockey game between U.S. and Sweden as a grudge match. I hope they can mike some of the players so we can witness some real catiness.
    Well, it simply goes back to our conflict with them at the Battle of.......uh......we've never had a war with Sweden, have we?
    Well then, it must be because of......uh........uh.............why would we have a grudge against Sweden?
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Well, it simply goes back to our conflict with them at the Battle of.......uh......we've never had a war with Sweden, have we?
    Well then, it must be because of......uh........uh.............why would we have a grudge against Sweden?
    The Swedes are constantly talking sh!t about their meatballs. I can't wait to destroy those Volvo driving meatball eaters. Annika sucks and so does Edberg.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Nothing that historic. Only that the Swedes beat them last time. That may not seem like cause for grudge to us, but they're women. HB raises other valid points.
    GR lives...

Let's not get carried away here, guys, have we forgot that some of the finest looking women on the face of the planet are Swedish? http://www.uspsa2.org/sbt.htm

This article is starting to restore my hope for Men's Ice Skating: http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,221306

I hope he is not a poser. I have to confess that I had my doubts about him ever being straight after the short program whenever he broke down and wept like a little girl after seeing the results of his great score.
    Last edited by SoonerBS; 02-22-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Let's not get carried away here, guys, have we forgot that some of the finest looking women on the face of the planet are Swedish? (Swedish bikini team)

This article is starting to restore my hope for Men's Ice Skating: http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,221306

I hope he is not a poser. I have to confess that I had my doubts about him ever being straight after the short program whenever he broke down and wept like a little girl after seeing the results of his great score.
    I saw him interviewed the day after his medal and I remember thinking he was cool guy. Then I pushed that below the surface and remembered how much I love to b.ang chicks. But this renews my faith and alleviates my obviously completely unwarranted concerns.

Don't fault him for crying at that moment. He had to have been surrounded by virtual clouds of estrogen from the other skaters.
    GR lives...

Let's not get carried away here, guys, have we forgot that some of the finest looking women on the face of the planet are Swedish? (Swedish bikini team)

This is where you and I differ. I want to destroy our competition in humiliating fashion, possibly burning decades worth of diplomacy and goodwill in the process. It's all about the gold. I have been literally driving around for the better part of the day looking for a Canuck to face-punch.
    I guess that's why you'll never be a true Olympian.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Well, those italian women in USA uniforms are literally kicking the s.hit out of those poor Swedish girls, 7-1 halfway through the third. Never underestimate the power of female grudge. I've been hoping to see the gloves come off and shirts pulled over the Swedish girls heads, but so far no such luck.
    GR lives...

This is where you and I differ. I want to destroy our competition in humiliating fashion, possibly burning decades worth of diplomacy and goodwill in the process. It's all about the gold. I have been literally driving around for the better part of the day looking for a Canuck to face-punch.
    I guess that's why you'll never be a true Olympian.
    Well, OK, then, but can we at least rape and pillage after the devastation?

Well, OK, then, but can we at least rape and pillage after the devastation?
    Before, during, and after. Call it my Olympic matchplay strategy.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

The Americans are landing the haymaker and it's now 9-1. Maybe those of you who know hockey can help me out. All of the girls have cages attached to their helmet protecting their faces. None of the men do. That suggests all of the women have faces worth protecting. But I can plainly see that's not true. It's not making sense.
    GR lives...

Here you go, Fred3.
    GR lives...

Sorry Fred3, I had to make that other post so I'll bump this again.

Thanks Again,

Lorenzo
    GR lives...

Ahem.......
    GR lives...

You've grown into the biggest loser moron on this site. What's the matter, mommy always ignored you?

Before, during, and after. Call it my Olympic matchplay strategy.
    What do ya know? Mr. Loudmouth is talking again, but is anyone listening? Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by fred3.2
    What do ya know? Mr. Loudmouth is talking again, but is anyone listening? Get a life.
    So Horsey needs attention again. Grow up and do some laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred3.1
    So Horsey needs attention again. Grow up and do some laundry.
    Your mom gets plenty of attention from the laundry machine.
    I'm a baller for real

Quote Originally Posted by Fred3.1
    You've grown into the biggest loser moron on this site. What's the matter, mommy always ignored you?

Fred3 - I knew you'd come through. All this time I thought you didn't hate me.

I have a few other threads I've started recently that you might want to look at when you get a chance.

What a great day.
    GR lives...

Gold = Champion
    Silver = Loser
    Bronze = Thanks for coming out

Gold medals are all that matter.

Don't look now, but we actually have 8 of 'em.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

14 Golds and a GR binding poll.

We really ARE the champions.

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    14 Golds and a GR binding poll.

We really ARE the champions.

FON
    Technically speaking, since the Canadians hosted the Olympics, then Canadian votes in this poll have to be ignored. AND, also, since Californians' votes have not been enough to save their own state's economy, then their wisdom in these voting procedures have to be ignored as well. Sorry, but you have no votes in your favor here. The United States set a new standard by breaking the record in total medals gained in a Winter Olympics. That is the most impressive and they are the true champions of this Olympics.

You can't invalidate a binding GR poll. If you can't agree with that I'm gonna have to start calling you a noob... this is a well known, undisputed fact.

Congrats on being the most consistent runners-up in this year's Olympics. Not to mention having the most bronze medal "also-rans" in these Olympics.

I believe the expression is "Thanks for coming out."

All in good fun... kudos for winning the total medal count. If it couldn't be Canada, you guys were our second choice...

Own the podium.

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

You can't invalidate a binding GR poll. If you can't agree with that I'm gonna have to start calling you a noob... this is a well known, undisputed fact.

Congrats on being the most consistent runners-up in this year's Olympics. Not to mention having the most bronze medal "also-rans" in these Olympics.

I believe the expression is "Thanks for coming out."

All in good fun... kudos for winning the total medal count. If it couldn't be Canada, you guys were our second choice...

Own the podium.

FON
    You forgot an even more valid GR tradition -- giving reasons for invalidating a GR poll if it doesn't turn out your way.

You've been away for a while so I thought I would remind you . . . . .

You forgot an even more valid GR tradition -- giving reasons for invalidating a GR poll if it doesn't turn out your way.

You've been away for a while so I thought I would remind you . . . . .

Don't say you weren't asking for this...

STFU NOOB!

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

Don't say you weren't asking for this...

STFU NOOB!

FON
    Also, while you were away, we designated the "Newbie" level as being anyone under 2,000 posts regardless of time joined.

What do you think about that . . . . . . . Jr.?

Also, while you were away, we designated the "Newbie" level as being anyone under 2,000 posts regardless of time joined.

What do you think about that . . . . . . . Jr.?

I'm related to an Olympic Gold Medalist.

That's what I have to say about that.

BTW - I know the limit imposed was actually 1000 posts... Home-Slicer would be devastated to learn that he is still a noob on this board. Break it to him gently...

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

Thread Information