|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Driving Distance and Internet Bragging

I know that from time to time guys come on here claiming to drive it consistently 300+ yards and we all ridicule these guys and tell them that they are full of shite. But yesterday I played with two guys that could bomb it out there and one of them was consistently putting it out there 330 yards. I know this because it is my home course and I know the yardages well. Unbelievable distance on his drives. He could also hit his irons a mile. Where I hit 5 iron he was hitting 9 iron or PW. I don't consider myself a short knocker,I can get it out there about 260-270, but compared to these guys I felt like one. On one par 5 he hit an 8 iron from about 195 and overshot the green.

If this guy came on GR claiming these distances we would all ridicule him but I saw it with my own eyes. He said that he had been a 3-4 handicap in the past but doesn't play that regularly now and to be honest his short game did let him down in terms of scoring. But man could he bomb it a long way. If I could hit it as long as him I could probably bag Driver, 9 iron and putter and still shoot my normal scores.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Maybe this is just a case of relativity. Maybe your 270 yards are really more like 220 because you are are an internet braggart. So these guys were hitting it 280. Big deal, I hit that with my 3 iron.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

I continue to be disappointed that I don't hit it 300 yards very often. My swing arc, my size, my loose but decent technique, I thought for years that I should hit 300 about every other swing.. but I don't. I hit the ball around 275 unless conditions help me. I sometimes try for big carries like 265 over water and I can usually make that with a well struck ball, but it takes a hard dry course or a tailwind to get me out past 300.

I"ll still brag about those, no doubt. :-)

But I never did hit it 300 legitimately, and I can't do it now. and I'm only gettin' older, so I give up. :-) I reckon it takes clubhead speed at least 5mph more than what I can deliver without a spastic heave, and I might rupture or dislocate something if I tried that on any kind of regular basis.

So I give up. dammmit.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    I continue to be disappointed that I don't hit it 300 yards very often. My swing arc, my size, my loose but decent technique, I thought for years that I should hit 300 about every other swing.. but I don't. I hit the ball around 275 unless conditions help me. I sometimes try for big carries like 265 over water and I can usually make that with a well struck ball, but it takes a hard dry course or a tailwind to get me out past 300.

I"ll still brag about those, no doubt. :-)

But I never did hit it 300 legitimately, and I can't do it now. and I'm only gettin' older, so I give up. :-) I reckon it takes clubhead speed at least 5mph more than what I can deliver without a spastic heave, and I might rupture or dislocate something if I tried that on any kind of regular basis.

So I give up. dammmit.
    Dave, there is driving distance and there is internet driving distance. A very simple formula allows you to calculate your IDD. Take your best drive you've ever hit (off a mountain, on an airport runway, etc.) and multiply by 120%. This is your IDD average. Your best drive ever on the internet is best real drive ever times 2.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Your best drive ever on the internet is best real drive ever times 2.
    WOW, that means i drive the ball over 240yards every time. TOP BANANA!!

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I know that from time to time guys come on here claiming to drive it consistently 300+ yards and we all ridicule these guys and tell them that they are full of shite. But yesterday I played with two guys that could bomb it out there and one of them was consistently putting it out there 330 yards. I know this because it is my home course and I know the yardages well. Unbelievable distance on his drives. He could also hit his irons a mile. Where I hit 5 iron he was hitting 9 iron or PW. I don't consider myself a short knocker,I can get it out there about 260-270, but compared to these guys I felt like one. On one par 5 he hit an 8 iron from about 195 and overshot the green.

If this guy came on GR claiming these distances we would all ridicule him but I saw it with my own eyes. He said that he had been a 3-4 handicap in the past but doesn't play that regularly now and to be honest his short game did let him down in terms of scoring. But man could he bomb it a long way. If I could hit it as long as him I could probably bag Driver, 9 iron and putter and still shoot my normal scores.
    It's always interesting when someone wants to brag about something, but it's against their nature. The only real option is to compliment someone else, deprecate oneself, all the while relishing the opportunity to drop the info that is the real motivation.

I've never revealed my true or IDD on this board and never will. Why would I want to make everyone else feel inadequate?
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    It's always interesting when someone wants to brag about something, but it's against their nature. The only real option is to compliment someone else, deprecate oneself, all the while relishing the opportunity to drop the info that is the real motivation.

I've never revealed my true or IDD on this board and never will. Why would I want to make everyone else feel inadequate?
    This is a great observation. You must have an IQ in the 160's...Sometimes I feel a bit inadequate, only having scored 154.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    This is a great observation. You must have an IQ in the 160's...Sometimes I feel a bit inadequate, only having scored 154.
    If I was so f.ucking smart, I'd figure out a way to get out of another day of fever and vomiting. I got about an hour of normal function, and now that flu b.itch returns. But I wouldn't stoop so low as to look for sympathy. I'm way to tough for that. Now pray for me.
    GR lives...

If I was so f.ucking smart, I'd figure out a way to get out of another day of fever and vomiting. I got about an hour of normal function, and now that flu b.itch returns. But I wouldn't stoop so low as to look for sympathy. I'm way to tough for that. Now pray for me.
    You know what they say about an ounce of prevention blah blah blah......I also chose not to get the swine flu vaccination out of sheer laziness. You could have easily popped in for a shot during one of your visits to the "clinic."
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    You know what they say about an ounce of prevention blah blah blah......I also chose not to get the swine flu vaccination out of sheer laziness. You could have easily popped in for a shot during one of your visits to the "clinic."
    Truer words never written. Not being sick for so long worked against me. But I have to agree somewhat about the dubiousness of what's in the serum, as relayed by NAH. I'd prefer to die naturally.
    GR lives...

Maybe this is just a case of relativity. Maybe your 270 yards are really more like 220 because you are are an internet braggart. So these guys were hitting it 280. Big deal, I hit that with my 3 iron.
    Yeah you're probably right. But I'm sure I maxed one out at 240, downwind, down hill on a rock hard fairway.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Dave, there is driving distance and there is internet driving distance. A very simple formula allows you to calculate your IDD. Take your best drive you've ever hit (off a mountain, on an airport runway, etc.) and multiply by 120%. This is your IDD average. Your best drive ever on the internet is best real drive ever times 2.
    I hit one downwind in a gale once 380 and change. so I average over 400 and best ever is over 720 yds.

I like it.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

This thread won't be complete until my opponent chimes in......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    This thread won't be complete until my opponent chimes in......
    With his Ping Eye2's he is the greatest ballstriker that ever lived. He never said he was the longest driver.

Now where the f#ck am I?

With his Ping Eye2's he is the greatest ballstriker that ever lived. He never said he was the longest driver.
    Not yet anyway......
    team obnoxious

We have a member at our course who is 59 and already named in the EIGA hall of fame.

I met him when he was 48 and he is longer off the tee now than when I met him. 300 -320 would be normal for him....

He is arguably, one of he best players I have seen from tee to green. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who hits irons and wedges sweeter than him.

However, once he's on the green, he cannot putt worth a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by indacup
    We have a member at our course who is 59 and already named in the EIGA hall of fame.

I met him when he was 48 and he is longer off the tee now than when I met him. 300 -320 would be normal for him....

He is arguably, one of he best players I have seen from tee to green. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who hits irons and wedges sweeter than him.

Que my worthy opponent, FamousDavis.......
    team obnoxious

Lol Trust me that guy did not avg 330 every drive . This just shows you that you dont actually hit it 270 , maybe more like 240. And if he is hitting an 8 iron 195 yds then his 8 iron is delofted to about a 6 iron. An 8 iron hit that far would balloon due to the amout of backspin generated with that amount of club head speed needed to strike the ball that far. It would then hit the green a act as if it where a Spin milled SW. I think that its been a while since you have played with a good stick and everything he did well was magnified due to your lack of ball striking skills and short knockery off the tee.
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

That's nothing, I'm only 41 and my name is Fame. I can pretty much hit it as long or as short as I need to. I was once playing with this old dude (probably 80) that had played the course thousands of times. We were on a par 5 and I unleashed a drive that would make most men stand there and gawk. He proclaimed "that's the longest f@cking drive I've ever seen". I replied "watch your mouth you old bastard!!" and I went on to play by myself. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with a better story than that and I'm a damn good putter.

European Industrial Gases Association??
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    That's nothing, I'm only 41 and my name is Fame. I can pretty much hit it as long or as short as I need to. I was once playing with this old dude (probably 80) that had played the course thousands of times. We were on a par 5 and I unleashed a drive that would make most men stand there and gawk. He proclaimed "that's the longest f@cking drive I've ever seen". I replied "watch your mouth you old bastard!!" and I went on to play by myself. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with a better story than that and I'm a damn good putter.
    41? FD I thought you would be 48-50 considering you like Lional Richie and Kool and the Gang Shite....
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by GolfEpisode
    Lol Trust me that guy did not avg 330 every drive . This just shows you that you dont actually hit it 270 , maybe more like 240. And if he is hitting an 8 iron 195 yds then his 8 iron is delofted to about a 6 iron. An 8 iron hit that far would balloon due to the amout of backspin generated with that amount of club head speed needed to strike the ball that far. It would then hit the green a act as if it where a Spin milled SW. I think that its been a while since you have played with a good stick and everything he did well was magnified due to your lack of ball striking skills and short knockery off the tee.
    definitely some delofting going on but sometimes just brute strength or technology? i don't know i have some freinds who can hit their 9 irons 175 + but driving for prestigous distances just brings trouble into play.
    DJ

I think you pretty much proved his point right there! Why don't you give a little credit? Some of us actually know how far we drive the ball and can tell how far other people drive the ball. The guy said he was playing his home course so he knows what the yardages are. Many people use lasers or GPS and know exactly what their yardages are.

I think your attitude is common amongst many amateurs! You don't know how to get the ball out there so you convince yourself that nobody else can either! I've got news for you. There are tons of guys out there that can consistantly hit the ball over 300 yards. The average golfer won't run into them too often because they aren't likely to be out playing on their own. They usually have a regular group of low cappers they play with so it's very unlikely that you'll get paired with a bomber in one of your normal rounds. Once you reach a certain level of proficiency you stop playing normal courses and get more invites to private clubs and get to play golf with club pros instead of weekend hackers.

The entire industry caters to the high handicapper. People are conditioned to think that everyone needs more loft and lighter shafts. It's nonsense that doesn't apply to a lot of people.

Total BS! An 80 year old man can't even see where his own drives go let alone a long bomb! Old men have no idea how long their playing partners are off the tee because they can't see the ball. That's why they never believe you on the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    Total BS! An 80 year old man can't even see where his own drives go let alone a long bomb! Old men have no idea how long their playing partners are off the tee because they can't see the ball. That's why they never believe you on the internet!
    Not much of a sense of humor huh? Man you're taking this all soooo seriously.....
    team obnoxious

Well let's see, there is a 330 yard par 4 on that course, I was left with a little 60-70 yard sand wedge and his ball finished up pin high to the left of the green. I'll leave you to do the math Einstein.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Well let's see, there is a 330 yard par 4 on that course, I was left with a little 60-70 yard sand wedge and his ball finished up pin high to the left of the green. I'll leave you to do the math Einstein.
    Name:  ALBERT.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  1.5 KB So there! Phfffffffffft!
    team obnoxious

Since a few of you have accused me of bragging or over exaggerating my own driving distances I would like to amend my first post. Suffice to say that this weekend conditions were perfect and I was swinging well and I was getting my drives out there about 260-270. This was a good driving day for me however my AVERAGE driving distances are probably more likely in the 240-250 range.

I still stand by the statement that this guy was driving it about 330. We use the metric system in NZ and using the course markers and knowing the distances he was consistently driving them about 300 meters, which equates to approx 330 yards.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Since a few of you have accused me of bragging or over exaggerating my own driving distances I would like to amend my first post. Suffice to say that this weekend conditions were perfect and I was swinging well and I was getting my drives out there about 260-270. This was a good driving day for me however my AVERAGE driving distances are probably more likely in the 240-250 range.

I still stand by the statement that this guy was driving it about 330. We use the metric system in NZ and using the course markers and knowing the distances he was consistently driving them about 300 meters, which equates to approx 330 yards.
    Hmmm....it's kind of dicey to achieve retroactive modesty. We'll leave it up to OP. But even in the unlikely event he let's you off the hook, now you've opened up another can of worms by quoting yourself.
    GR lives...

41? FD I thought you would be 48-50 considering you like Lional Richie and Kool and the Gang Shite....
    Kool and the Gang was popular when I was in junior high and Lionel Ritchie was popular when I was in HS so I don't see how they are before my time. Hey, golf transends age so we're good.

Kool and the Gang was popular when I was in junior high and Lionel Ritchie was popular when I was in HS so I don't see how they are before my time. Hey, golf transends age so we're good.
    Hmmm It seems like it was the same time frame for me too but I've got 7 years on ya. Maybe because i didn't graduate high school until I was 24. Man that was a great 8 years......good timez man....good timez.....
    Really though, when everyone was listening to that stuff I took a dark path with weird stuff like King Crimson, Yes, Gentle Giant, etc...
    team obnoxious

Hmmm....it's kind of dicey to achieve retroactive modesty. We'll leave it up to OP. But even in the unlikely event he let's you off the hook, now you've opened up another can of worms by quoting yourself.

LOL - I can see that I am only digging myself in deeper here so at this point I am going to take some sage advice that OP once offered another poster - "When you find yourself in a hole - stop digging!"

Now where the f#ck am I?

LOL - I can see that I am only digging myself in deeper here so at this point I am going to take some sage advice that OP once offered another poster - "When you find yourself in a hole - stop digging!"
    No concern necessary, it's merely a sign of advancing marriage.
    GR lives...

Old people can't see shiat. Good fantasy story FD.

I know this is full of shiat. I've played with a few 80 year old's. They're lucky to see the ball for the first 50 yards - after that you get this blank look on their face and a "I didn't see that one; it looked like it went left? Anyone see it? Anyone?" So based on this we know you probably hit the ball further that 50 to 100 yards.

This brings up a funny story. I was playing with a friend and his old man. Both good golfers. We hit our drives and spit up off the tee. He's old man was about 150+ yards back and we're getting close to our balls. My freind looks back over his shoulder and then whack! a ball hits him square on his golf bag shoulder strap. He exclaims WTF? We looked back to see his father posing in his follow through position. We were a good 20 yards left of the fairway. He had no idea what he hit a ball 40 yards off line and short. Just sitting there up on his front foot posed club high above his shoulder. I phucking couldn't stop laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    I know this is full of shiat. I've played with a few 80 year old's. They're lucky to see the ball for the first 50 yards - after that you get this blank look on their face and a "I didn't see that one; it looked like it went left? Anyone see it? Anyone?" So based on this we know you probably hit the ball further that 50 to 100 feet.

This brings up a funny story. I was playing with a friend and his old man. Both good golfers. We hit our drives and spit up off the tee. He's old man was about 150+ yards back and we're getting close to our balls. My freind looks back over his shoulder and then whack! a ball hits him square on his golf bag shoulder strap. He exclaims WTF? We looked back to see his father posing in his follow through position. We were a good 20 yards left of the fairway. He had no idea what he hit a ball 40 yards off line and short. Just sitting there up on his front foot posed club high above his shoulder. I phucking couldn't stop laughing....

My grandfather rode a motorcycle until he was 90 and could walk on his hands for about 20 feet when he was 80. He could see just fine. Bullocks to you.

Aren't the tour driving averages based on the average of two level holes in opposing direction that are driving holes? IE long par 4's that are wide open or par 5's that are wide open. And not every time they tee the ball up? If this is true than tour average doesn't include bunt drives but only the unleashed full swing drive.

Aren't the tour driving averages based on the average of two level holes in opposing direction that are driving holes? IE long par 4's that are wide open or par 5's that are wide open. And not every time they tee the ball up? If this is true than tour average doesn't include bunt drives but only the unleashed full swing drive.
    i think it is 1 actual measured drive per 9 holes, i like the fact that the tour begins in hawaii where everyone drives the ball over 300 yards downhill padding their numbers for the rest of the year.
    DJ

I have no idea.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Kiwi, don't let Lorenzo bluff you. He is just trying to rattle your can and has no real idea how manly us southern hemisphere golfers are. Your weekend experiences are clearly just a statement of fact, I too have played with guys who beat the hell out of the ball off the tee. We both know that dosen't necessarily equate to to a good score, but that's another story.
    Like you I am the modest and truthfull type so I would never claim to be a better player than I actually am; but hell I am an old guy and still got it out there 270 meters the other day (measured with my mates gps) Ok there was a little tailwind assistance. So it is plain to anyone that your claimed distances are absolutely genuine.
    You actually have provided us with quite a bit of information over time about your golfing ability. Unlike Lorenzo, who has never provided his handicap, distances or best rounds. Either he dosen't want to embarrass us as he claims or maybe dosen't want to be emabarrarssed. After all when you bag a manly set you have to be able to back it up.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Not much of a sense of humor huh? Man you're taking this all soooo seriously.....
    Maybe it's you that doesn't have their sarcasm meter turned on! Of course I know his claims are nonsense, but if you're going to make wild claims you need to have some of the important details be accurate.

Doesn't invalidate his post.

Maybe it's you that doesn't have their sarcasm meter turned on! Of course I know his claims are nonsense, but if you're going to make wild claims you need to have some of the important details be accurate.
    It was on. It just wasn't pickin' up on it. You sounded serious in your last couple of posts.....Carry on!
    team obnoxious

You guys have no idea how it feels to play with a guy who is TRULY long!

No less than once a year I play a round with my buddy in So Cal…a couple years ago we placed TPC Valencia and the #1 hole is about 400 yards long and he was about 20 yards short.

#8 was a par for 403 yard and he drove that….. #17 is a 300 yard all uphill so it maybe plays about 320 yards?…all our drives were 100+ yards short with our drivers and he flew the green with his 3-iron!

To add insult to injury, he has a phenomenal short game…softest hands you’ll find from someone who hits so long.

I hate him.

According to PGA Tour.com

"These drives are measured on two holes per round. Care is taken to select two holes which face in opposite directions to counteract the effect of wind. Drives are measured to the point at which they come to rest regardless of whether they are in the fairway or not."

I will add that the chosen holes are also holes that players would be expected to unload. ie. wide open with no hazards.

No less than once a year I play a round with my buddy in So Cal…a couple years ago we placed TPC Valencia and the #1 hole is about 400 yards long and he was about 20 yards short.

#8 was a par for 403 yard and he drove that….. #17 is a 300 yard all uphill so it maybe plays about 320 yards?…all our drives were 100+ yards short with our drivers and he flew the green with his 3-iron!

To add insult to injury, he has a phenomenal short game…softest hands you’ll find from someone who hits so long.

I hate him.
    Now this story seems exaggerated! I'm waiting for the fine print. I've played with some bombers but none of them are stupid enough to go for every green unless the course is a total push over. Even the longest guys in the LDA only hit it about 340-360 with regular equipment and wouldn't be anywhere close to the green using their competition sticks. They're too wild off the tee when trying to get it out over 360. To put it bluntly those aren't accurate yardages, at least the holes don't actually play that long. My guess is the 400 yarders are down hill or down wind, possibly both. Come on now. Come clean!

Miz>Ping. You wanna take this one? Zo? No takers?......
    team obnoxious

According to PGA Tour.com

"These drives are measured on two holes per round. Care is taken to select two holes which face in opposite directions to counteract the effect of wind. Drives are measured to the point at which they come to rest regardless of whether they are in the fairway or not."

I will add that the chosen holes are also holes that players would be expected to unload. ie. wide open with no hazards.
    the couple of tournaments i particpated in my average drive was like barely 230, the holes that are designated would come and go and everyone in the 4 some would forget because were all trying to play golf and score and distance on those holes wasn't always a priority.
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Jackson
    the couple of tournaments i particpated in my average drive was like barely 230, the holes that are designated would come and go and everyone in the 4 some would forget because were all trying to play golf and score and distance on those holes wasn't always a priority.
    So you played in a couple tournaments on the PGA Tour?

"...Even the longest guys in the LDA only hit it about 340-360 with regular equipment and wouldn't be anywhere close to the green using their competition sticks.
    Where do you get your info from? The guy I'm talking about is an LDA player...and the only difference between his LDA club and his "play club" is about 2" shorter and a slightly higher loft for more spin.
    They're too wild off the tee when trying to get it out over 360.
    How do you figure? They have to keep the ball within a 40yard grid...accuracy is crucial.
    To put it bluntly those aren't accurate yardages, at least the holes don't actually play that long. My guess is the 400 yarders are down hill or down wind, possibly both. Come on now. Come clean!
    Yes, the numbers are correct (GPS confirmed them all)...incidentally, I believe he just turned 56 a few months ago.

So you played in a couple tournaments on the PGA Tour?
    sorry no but they were set up similiarly. Actually the tour I played was called Golf Channel Amatuer Tour
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    Kiwi, don't let Lorenzo bluff you. He is just trying to rattle your can and has no real idea how manly us southern hemisphere golfers are. Your weekend experiences are clearly just a statement of fact, I too have played with guys who beat the hell out of the ball off the tee. We both know that dosen't necessarily equate to to a good score, but that's another story.
    Like you I am the modest and truthfull type so I would never claim to be a better player than I actually am; but hell I am an old guy and still got it out there 270 meters the other day (measured with my mates gps) Ok there was a little tailwind assistance. So it is plain to anyone that your claimed distances are absolutely genuine.
    You actually have provided us with quite a bit of information over time about your golfing ability. Unlike Lorenzo, who has never provided his handicap, distances or best rounds. Either he dosen't want to embarrass us as he claims or maybe dosen't want to be emabarrarssed. After all when you bag a manly set you have to be able to back it up.

You're absolutely right about the avoiding embarrassment part. Humility is more than a state of mind, it's almost a way of life...a trust in yourself without the need for approval...until I saw Kiwi bragging, I thought he lived the life. But I obviously rested judgement of him in your hands...knowing the outcome. In fact I wrote down your exact post before you wrote it, except I used yards instead of meters...I'm American...as soon I gained citizenship the whole metric thing bewildered me.

Our neighbors had a couple of dogs. One kind and gentle, one over-protective of the other. I used to ruffle the ears of the easy going one just to watch the other dog run over and start barking.
    GR lives...

Where do you get your info from? The guy I'm talking about is an LDA player...and the only difference between his LDA club and his "play club" is about 2" shorter and a slightly higher loft for more spin.
    How do you figure? They have to keep the ball within a 40yard grid...accuracy is crucial.

Yes, the numbers are correct (GPS confirmed them all)...incidentally, I believe he just turned 56 a few months ago.
    You seem credible to me. Just be careful about the playing with long guys type comments as it is kind of a GR responsibility to not let that pass.
    GR lives...

sorry no but they were set up similiarly. Actually the tour I played was called Golf Channel Amatuer Tour
    It was one of the worst golf experiences of my life. 6 hour rounds with the guys walking during my swing...humility test
    DJ

More nonsense, huh?

In competition the guys have to hit a 40 yard wide grid, you are correct. They also only hit that grid 1-3 times out of 6. The average course fairway is 20-30 yards wide which makes it more difficult. The LDA guys that hit it the farthest hit it between 360 and 420 in the OPEN division. Your guy would be in the Super Senior division and the longest drives in that division are 350-370 with most of the guys in the 330-340 range. Again, I call BS!

My point exactly . The guy didnt average 330 yds. Evry now and then a bomber through out his round will unleash a few if and when the odds are in favor of success, well the smart bombers will anyways.

Then you have guys who try and kill the ball every chance he can get the driver in his hands. The only guy that is deadly with the long ball is a guy who can putt. Bombing the ball has its advantages on some courses, But some course it can really hurt you if you over power it. In my eyes any par 4 that is 330 and under I too would bomb one towards the green in hopes of landing on and having chance for eagle.

People wanted to know how they measure average driving distance on the PGA Tour not the Golf Channel Amateur tour. On the PGA Tour they purposely choose holes that most players will hit driver so they can get an accurate idea of how far guys are hitting their drives. The one Golf Channel Tournament that we had locally they didn't put any thought into picking the holes and many times the holes selected are short, tight, par fours where most guys will frequently hit irons or hybrids to keep the ball in in play. Not a good indication of their driving ability by any means.

My point exactly . The guy didnt average 330 yds. Evry now and then a bomber through out his round will unleash a few if and when the odds are in favor of success, well the smart bombers will anyways.

Then you have guys who try and kill the ball every chance he can get the driver in his hands. The only guy that is deadly with the long ball is a guy who can putt. Bombing the ball has its advantages on some courses, But some course it can really hurt you if you over power it. In my eyes any par 4 that is 330 and under I too would bomb one towards the green in hopes of landing on and having chance for eagle.
    I knew this would be your comeback line, I just used that hole as an example, but fact is he was hitting them like this every driving hole. If he was concerned about scoring he would have throttled back a bit but it was a meaningless casual round on a Sunday afternoon and he was 'having a go' on every hole.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I don't care whether you guys believe my driving distances or not. I'm just proud that I have clocked up 56 responses in 1 day. That strike rate is almost Larryrsf(ish).

Now where the f#ck am I?

More nonsense, huh?

In competition the guys have to hit a 40 yard wide grid, you are correct. They also only hit that grid 1-3 times out of 6. The average course fairway is 20-30 yards wide which makes it more difficult. The LDA guys that hit it the farthest hit it between 360 and 420 in the OPEN division. Your guy would be in the Super Senior division and the longest drives in that division are 350-370 with most of the guys in the 330-340 range. Again, I call BS!
    You're just not a very happy man are you SDB1? What's that stand for anyway? 1 Sour o'l Douch Bag?......
    team obnoxious

More nonsense, huh?

Okay, let me elaborate...

You are jumping the gun by calling BS and jumping all over my ass....

You have absolutely no idea who we are, the courses I described, who the player was I was referring to, but none the less you feel you actually know MORE about what happened than I did, and have the audacity to make wild accusations at me, and attempt to reprimand me for my statements.

Let me explain something to you...

My company and I have worked with LDA players, including our own LDA team which includes (among others, former Green Bay Packer Bill Schroeder) and other LDA champions for over 6 years now... extensively.

I am fully versed of LDA rules as we work with them on a daily basis...we try to create and maintain an environment for the LDA players to compete in that is close, if not more difficult than the average fairway.

Which oddly, you claimed the average fairway is only 20-30 yards wide...this is a number you apparently pulled out of your ass because according to the USGA,
    ".. Fairways shall generally range from narrow (25 yards) to wide (65 yards), with most being medium width of 35 to 45 yards."
    . It was this minimum parameter the LDA decided to adopt in their championship competitions, while local competitions can authorize a grid of 55 yards wide for qualification and state level.

Incidentally, the "fairways" described by the USGA are "regulation" and do not include parallel running rough that can be as low as 2" wide offering no obstructions and in essence a wider landing area for those off the tee box.

The player I was with in my post carries (last I recall) a 4.3 hdcp, he's a former LDA world Champion who's longest drive in competition was 447 but longest in non-competition was 484.

If you live or plan on being in Southern California, he has a tour van set up at his local course and is available for demos (so you can see for yourself) or tell him I sent ya and he'll take ya out for a few holes to see for yourself...

You're just not a very happy man are you SDB1? What's that stand for anyway? 1 Sour o'l Douch Bag?......
    Hey don't go dissin my man SDB1. He's one of the few guys that supported my opening post. And of course Oldplayer but, with the ANZAC spirit alive and well, that goes without saying.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Hey don't go dissin my man SDB1. He's one of the few guys that supported my opening post. And of course Oldplayer but, with the ANZAC spirit alive and well, that goes without saying.
    You seem to be having a really tough week, so far. Have a cold one on me.
    GR lives...

You seem to be having a really tough week, so far. Have a cold one on me.
    Well I stated last week that I needed to lift my strike rate as the 1k gap with NAH was increasing so I'm doing my best. Bear with me, I'm in catch up mode and so can't expect all my posts to be quality posts when I'm increasing output. But this thread is helping as is NAH's absence.

Now where the f#ck am I?

lol send in the dolphins . It just got good. LDA my Shlock and Balz. with a side of tea bags.

lol send in the dolphins . It just got good. LDA my Shlock and Balz. with a side of tea bags.

Enjoy your posts, you should post more. But the Cup is the only polite and knowledgeable N. Hemishphere poster we have.

Maybe I'll try this out to see if I could be the N. Hemisphere S. Hemisphere guy, so to speak.
    GR lives...

Okay, let me elaborate...

You are jumping the gun by calling BS and jumping all over my ass....

You have absolutely no idea who we are, the courses I described, who the player was I was referring to, but none the less you feel you actually know MORE about what happened than I did, and have the audacity to make wild accusations at me, and attempt to reprimand me for my statements.

Let me explain something to you...

My company and I have worked with LDA players, including our own LDA team which includes (among others, former Green Bay Packer Bill Schroeder) and other LDA champions for over 6 years now... extensively.

I am fully versed of LDA rules as we work with them on a daily basis...we try to create and maintain an environment for the LDA players to compete in that is close, if not more difficult than the average fairway.

Which oddly, you claimed the average fairway is only 20-30 yards wide...this is a number you apparently pulled out of your ass because according to the USGA, . It was this minimum parameter the LDA decided to adopt in their championship competitions, while local competitions can authorize a grid of 55 yards wide for qualification and state level.

Incidentally, the "fairways" described by the USGA are "regulation" and do not include parallel running rough that can be as low as 2" wide offering no obstructions and in essence a wider landing area for those off the tee box.

The player I was with in my post carries (last I recall) a 4.3 hdcp, he's a former LDA world Champion who's longest drive in competition was 447 but longest in non-competition was 484.

If you live or plan on being in Southern California, he has a tour van set up at his local course and is available for demos (so you can see for yourself) or tell him I sent ya and he'll take ya out for a few holes to see for yourself...
    I am in San Diego so give me the info! I will pay $50 to see an old guy crank a legit drive over 360. If he can't get any of his balls over 380 I will come back and demand that you explain your position! He gets 6 chances.

PS. If there is such a person I also get to print your posts and show him the nonsense you are posting about him so we can both have a good laugh!

PSS. TPC Valencia - Slope 142 Rating 75.7! No chance in hell an LDA guy was bombing balls all over that course and not losing balls left and right! I want your disclaimer! How many balls lost? How much wind and elevation change?
    Last edited by SDB1; 02-23-2010 at 05:35 PM.

I am in San Diego so give me the info! I will pay $50 to see an old guy crank a legit drive over 360. If he can't get any of his balls over 380 I will come back and demand that you explain your position! He gets 6 chances.

PS. If there is such a person I also get to print your posts and show him the nonsense you are posting about him so we can both have a good laugh!

PSS. TPC Valencia - Slope 142 Rating 75.7! No chance in hell an LDA guy was bombing balls all over that course and not losing balls left and right! I want your disclaimer! How many balls lost? How much wind and elevation change?
    So is this a bet?

Are you saying publicly that you will pay ME $50 to see him hit balls over 360 yards??

It's put up or shut up time now sparky....so tell me when you can make it ...tell us all here when you can do this and you'd better "man up" and do it or we'll all know you are nothing but arrogant hot air.

So is this a bet?

Are you saying publicly that you will pay ME $50 to see him hit balls over 360 yards??

It's put up or shut up time now sparky....so tell me when you can make it ...tell us all here when you can do this and you'd better "man up" and do it or we'll all know you are nothing but arrogant hot air.
    I think that's already been established indacup.....
    team obnoxious

Meh, I just drove a green on a par 5 just now...and 4 putted. (I used the Hammer, and yes, it did make a sonic boom).
    WitB 2010:

Dr: Titleist 907 D1, YS 6+ s flex
    3W: Cobra S9-1 F, , Aldila DVS HL s flex
    2H: Callaway Heavenwood 17 degree
    3i-pw Titleist 690 CBs, True Temper s300
    gw: Cleveland CG12 52 degree
    sw: Cleveland CG12 58 degree
    Putter: Ping Anser G2i
    Ball: Srixon Z Star/Bridgestone B330S

Other clubs:
    Dr: Callaway FT 5, Aldilia DVS s-flex
    5W: Cleveland Launcher Fuji E270 s flex
    3i - pw Mizuno MP 29, (planning to reshaft at some point).

So is this a bet?

I say hold out for a turkey AND 50 dollars. If you are going to go through the trouble, you might as well make it really interesting.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

So is this a bet?

Nice try tough guy! I already set the terms and told you to set it up. I put up $50 as an incentive to get this guy to hit balls to prove your trash talk! This is entertainment at this point because your statements are completely unrelated to the initial thread. The initial thread was about amateurs who make outrageous claims about their yardages. You came on here and exclaimed that you played with some guy that could consistantly drive over 400 yards and over 300 with a 3 iron! Then you claim he is a LDA Champion which is completely off topic for this conversation because nobody doubts that professionals and LDA guys consistantly hit over 300. Even though you have gone completely off topic I will agree to this arrangement because according to all known factual data there is no way in hell a 56 year old guy is going to hit a golf ball 400 yards without assistance from wind or downhill slope. No BS hitting it down a road and no tricks, which was my original point. He has to hit the ball the distances you claim on a regulation course with conforming equipment!

I think that's already been established indacup.....
    Exactly! I already told him to set it up!

I've gotta agree with both Kiwi and SBD1 on this topic (I know, it's a first and won't happen again). I've always been considered a long hitter amongst the regular hacker masses who populate golf clubs, and I can get it out there to close to 300 yards (275 metres. which I think is somewhere in the 300 yard vicintity) pretty regularly on firmish fairways. But in the real world of good golfers, I'm only on the second tier of the distance pyramid. At every club I've been a member at, there are a few guys (usually no more than 5 or 6) who can really hit it long. These guys all hit their drives beyond 300 metres (300 yards) in normal conditions. A playing buddy of mine at a course a few years back could genuinely hit 320 metre plus drives on flat holes with no wind. He was definitely a freak and longer than anyone I've ever played with (he was also about 6'4" and about 110kg), but there were a few guys at that club who were just behind him. Around the courses I play in Sydney, you always hear about guys at different clubs who regularly drive 300 metre par 4s. I agree with HB about IDD, but I think in Kiwi's case he was being honest, and just happened across one of the top of the food chain bombers who are out there.

TP, good avatar pic. One of my favourite movies.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Nice try tough guy! I already set the terms and told you to set it up. I put up $50 as an incentive to get this guy to hit balls to prove your trash talk! This is entertainment at this point because your statements are completely unrelated to the initial thread. The initial thread was about amateurs who make outrageous claims about their yardages. You came on here and exclaimed that you played with some guy that could consistantly drive over 400 yards and over 300 with a 3 iron! Then you claim he is a LDA Champion which is completely off topic for this conversation because nobody doubts that professionals and LDA guys consistantly hit over 300. Even though you have gone completely off topic I will agree to this arrangement because according to all known factual data there is no way in hell a 56 year old guy is going to hit a golf ball 400 yards without assistance from wind or downhill slope. No BS hitting it down a road and no tricks, which was my original point. He has to hit the ball the distances you claim on a regulation course with conforming equipment!
    You make no sense..lets see if you can communicate like a rational adult and lets do this...

Nice try tough guy! I already set the terms and told you to set it up. I put up $50 as an incentive to get this guy to hit balls to prove your trash talk!
    So are you going to visit him and watch him as I suggested? Like I said, I am sure he'll not only show you, but play a few holes with you at his course (he's a great guy)...are you still up for that?

This is entertainment at this point because your statements are completely unrelated to the initial thread.
    OMG! I guess I am the very first person to thread jack..LOL
    The initial thread was about amateurs who make outrageous claims about their yardages. You came on here and exclaimed that you played with some guy that could consistantly drive over 400 yards and over 300 with a 3 iron! Then you claim he is a LDA Champion which is completely off topic for this conversation because nobody doubts that professionals and LDA guys consistantly hit over 300.
    Actually, you accused me of lying, so I had to mention his LDA status.
    Even though you have gone completely off topic I will agree to this arrangement because according to all known factual data there is no way in hell a 56 year old guy is going to hit a golf ball 400 yards without assistance from wind or downhill slope.
    You said in your previous thread 360-380...now it's 400?

He has hit over 400 many times..according to his website his longest in competition was 447...and I know he's hit further on occasion. At the last Remax World championship his swing speed was clocked at 135 mph....and he DOES have his tour van there with the Flightscope so you can see the numbers as well as watch him hit outdoors.

So lets do this!

Tell me when you can travel to the San Fernando Valley and I will arrange for you to meet him! (I sent him an email about you to him this morning)....

You make no sense..lets see if you can communicate like a rational adult and lets do this...

So are you going to visit him and watch him as I suggested? Like I said, I am sure he'll not only show you, but play a few holes with you at his course (he's a great guy)...are you still up for that?

OMG! I guess I am the very first person to thread jack..LOL

Actually, you accused me of lying, so I had to mention his LDA status.

You said in your previous thread 360-380...now it's 400?

He has hit over 400 many times..according to his website his longest in competition was 447...and I know he's hit further on occasion. At the last Remax World championship his swing speed was clocked at 135 mph....and he DOES have his tour van there with the Flightscope so you can see the numbers as well as watch him hit outdoors.

So lets do this!

Tell me when you can travel to the San Fernando Valley and I will arrange for you to meet him! (I sent him an email about you to him this morning)....
    I can already see that this is going to drag out forever and I'm really getting bored with your BS. It is mathematically impossible to hit a drive 400 yards with a swing speed of only 135mph. At the most you could attain 330-350 yards of carry and roll. Anything else and it would be attributed to altitude, wind and a sloping fairway. You have just proven without a shadow of a doubt that you story is false and that you are a massive internet exaggerator! At this point it doesn't really matter what you claim or what hoops you try and get me to jump through. There is no point of me putting forward any more effort to try and prove your ridiculous claims. You can spend your next few post trying to explain how it is physically possible for a person to hit a golf ball as far as you claim with a 135mph swingspeed and without the help of any outside forces!

I can already see that this is going to drag out forever and I'm really getting bored with your BS. It is mathematically impossible to hit a drive 400 yards with a swing speed of only 135mph. At the most you could attain 330-350 yards of carry and roll. Anything else and it would be attributed to altitude, wind and a sloping fairway. You have just proven without a shadow of a doubt that you story is false and that you are a massive internet exaggerator! At this point it doesn't really matter what you claim or what hoops you try and get me to jump through. There is no point of me putting forward any more effort to try and prove your ridiculous claims. You can spend your next few post trying to explain how it is physically possible for a person to hit a golf ball as far as you claim with a 135mph swingspeed and without the help of any outside forces!
    You are squirming like a greased pig.

Explanations are over..I flat out asked you for a day you can make it to the San Fernando Valley to meet with him...I told him about you, he responded last night and said he would love to "make a believer" out of you.

Now ya wanna back out like a coward??

So lets see if you are gonna back up your promise sparky.

You post HERE when you can make it to see him and I will post HERE how to get there and all the info you need.

Talk time is over Chump.

Now honor your word.

My grandfather rode a motorcycle until he was 90 and could walk on his hands for about 20 feet when he was 80. He could see just fine. Bullocks to you.
    I saw that once at Ringling Brothers ... he was wearing a little red hat and performed for peanuts
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by Regulation Guy
    I saw that once at Ringling Brothers ... he was wearing a little red hat and performed for peanuts
    I remember you because I was a kid at the time. We had to throw you out because you were masturbating under your trench coat.

I remember you because I was a kid at the time. We had to throw you out because you were masturbating under your trench coat.
    Wow, your gramps musta been one heck of a good lookin' guy!

Wow, your gramps musta been one heck of a good lookin' guy!

Evolution is an amazing thing. My family went from ape to human in one generation. I still drag my knuckles on occassion but the long arms help with swing speed.

Don't worry Famous
    lots of folks never get over their "special" childhood memories
    and I'm sure you're not the only kid that "fondly" remembers visiting the circus
    stockings with seams
    trapeze artistry
    performing monkeys
    there is truely something for everyone
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

You are squirming like a greased pig.

Explanations are over..I flat out asked you for a day you can make it to the San Fernando Valley to meet with him...I told him about you, he responded last night and said he would love to "make a believer" out of you.

Now ya wanna back out like a coward??

So lets see if you are gonna back up your promise sparky.

You post HERE when you can make it to see him and I will post HERE how to get there and all the info you need.

Talk time is over Chump.

Now honor your word.
    Ok. I will play this game with you as long as you want!

Since you insist on inconveniencing me to prove YOUR moronic point I will spin it on you right back in your face. Since it is YOU that needs to prove to US that your blabber mouthing is truthful. I will demand that you have your guy drive down to me. This should be no problem for a guy that already walks on water and somehow hits the ball farther than any other person on this planet of his age. You could very easily provide any of the information that you talk so highly about but instead you try and get me to jump through hoops when all it would take is a simple explanation of facts and a web link with this Super Heros name and stats!

It is YOU that is boxed into a corner because you know that you can't explain any of the moronic statements you've made! You sound like a Spank alter ego!

Ok. I will play this game with you as long as you want!

Since you insist on inconveniencing me to prove YOUR moronic point I will spin it on you right back in your face. Since it is YOU that needs to prove to US that your blabber mouthing is truthful. I will demand that you have your guy drive down to me. This should be no problem for a guy that already walks on water and somehow hits the ball farther than any other person on this planet of his age. You could very easily provide any of the information that you talk so highly about but instead you try and get me to jump through hoops when all it would take is a simple explanation of facts and a web link with this Super Heros name and stats!

It is YOU that is boxed into a corner because you know that you can't explain any of the moronic statements you've made! You sound like a Spank alter ego!
    You are a complete fVcktard, ya know that??? Not only that, you are a lying , fVcktard coward.

You specifically announced you were coming out to see him and I said tell me when is convenient and I'd set it up..

Now with the ball in your court, you back off like....the little ol faggot you are..

You are a complete waste of space and proven yourself to be a piece of sh!t for everyone here to see.

I TOLD you what he does, I TOLD you where to find him, I TOLD you he was waiting for you, I TOLD you he has a tour van there where he earns his pay..all it would take would be for you to pull your old decrepit sorry ass away from gay guy magazines and see for yourself...as you said you would.

But apparently your word is like you...nothing more than a wasted piece of sh!t...how can you live with yourself????

Thank you for proving to me and EVERYONE here what a moronic waste of space you turned out to be.

Other than that...have a nice day!

You are a complete fVcktard, ya know that??? Not only that, you are a lying , fVcktard coward.

You specifically announced you were coming out to see him and I said tell me when is convenient and I'd set it up..

Now with the ball in your court, you back off like....the little ol faggot you are..

You are a complete waste of space and proven yourself to be a piece of sh!t for everyone here to see.

I TOLD you what he does, I TOLD you where to find him, I TOLD you he was waiting for you, I TOLD you he has a tour van there where he earns his pay..all it would take would be for you to pull your old decrepit sorry ass away from gay guy magazines and see for yourself...as you said you would.

But apparently your word is like you...nothing more than a wasted piece of sh!t...how can you live with yourself????

Thank you for proving to me and EVERYONE here what a moronic waste of space you turned out to be.

Indacup I would say that you're wasting your time but this is just too entertaining......Carry on!
    team obnoxious

Indacup and SDB1 should get their moms together to settle this in a cocksuckoff. Once again, I'll be the judge.
    I'm a baller for real

"Such Nastiness!" What movie? Sooner?

Indacup I would say that you're wasting your time but this is just too entertaining......Carry on!
    LOL....nah, I got it outta my system....LOL

The guy apparently knows **** about the industry, knows less about me...and when I not only AGREED to set up the meeting, even mentioned he could play a few holes for free...I even asked my buddy to give him a fitting in his tour van...and he runs away.

He truly is a waste of time and cannot be taken seriously ever.

I bet When Bannister broke the 4 minute mile, he doubted that and sent him a overseas letter calling him a liar. LOL
    Last edited by indacup; 02-25-2010 at 12:51 PM.

The guy apparently knows **** about the industry, knows less about me...and when I not only AGREED to set up the meeting, even mentioned he could play a few holes for free...I even asked my buddy to give him a fitting in his tour van...and he runs away.

I bet When Bannister broke the 4 mile minute, he doubted that and sent him a overseas letter calling him a liar. LOL
    Nobody has ever run 4 miles in a minute.

Actually, if anyone here is in the San Fernando area, please let me know..I will arrange for you to meet with him....and get a custom fitting .let me know and I'll take care of it...offer is for anyone.

He's an interesting and fun guy...he works as a consultant for Golfsmith these days...he designed the UST V.2 LD series as well as the LDA driver Golfsmith has. He also does tours and did some LD instructional videos...etc.

I bet When Bannister broke the 4 mile minute, he doubted that and sent him a overseas letter calling him a liar. LOL
    Well sh!t! Not that think so but if I tell you I think yer full of sh!t can I come down, get a free fitting and play a few holes?
    team obnoxious

Nobody has ever run 4 miles in a minute.
    LOL...SEE what he did to me?????

I fixed it...LOL

thanks

Now Indy, you've got to see this from SDB1's point of view. You didn't even offer him limo transportation to and from the course. I'd be pissed too.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I bet When Bannister broke the 4 minute mile, he doubted that and sent him a overseas letter calling him a liar. LOL
    I had some spare time during lunch because my car is being worked on and I'm stuck in the office. I thought I would act as arbitrator for the Indacup vs. SDB1 dispute. Here are the facts:

1. Indacup claims he knows a guy at his club who hits is 300 to 320.
    2. Indacup then claims he plays once a year with a buddy who hit it 380 on the first hole at TPC Valencia. He also hit another 403 yard drive that day and flew a 300 yard hole with a 3 iron.
    3. SDB1 makes an incorrect statement claiming that most fairways are only 20 to 30 yards wide.
    4. Indacup attempts to back up his claims and suggests that SDB1 go to his buddy's tour van that is parked at his local course. Arbitrator Remarks: I question why someone would have a tour van permanently parked at his local course. Visions of Uncle Rico's van are coming to mind.
    5. SDB1 then proclaims to live in San Diego. He'll pay $50 to see the old man hit it over 360 yards. He does not specify who he'll make the payment to. Further, if he can't hit it over 380 then Indacup looks like a fool. Arbitrator Remarks: Not sure why the jump from 360 to 380.
    6. Indacup asks if the $50 goes to himself for a drive over 360 yards and then refers to SDB1 as "Sparky". Judge Remarks: Seems reasonable to ask whom the money goes to. Unsure as to the meaning or use of the name "Sparky".
    7. SDB1 claims that he set the terms of the deal but it is clear that he did not. He still doesn't 'say who he'll give the money to. He claims that Indacup said his buddy can regularly hit it over 400 yards. SDB1 then says he will agree to the "arrangement" and pay Indacup $50 for a drive over 360. Judge Remarks: Indacup never claimed that his buddy could "regularly" hit it over 400 yards.
    8. SDB1 says it's mathematically impossible to hit a ball 400 yards with a 135 mph swingspeed. Judge: Argumentative.
    9. Indacup then claims that he asked SDB1 to come to the San Fernando Valley. This is not necessarily true. He asked SDB1 or "Sparky" to come to Southern California. The Valley is on the far end of Los Angeles and further away from San Diego.
    10. SDB1 then tells Indacup to have the guy come to him. Judge Remarks: SDB1 changed the original arrangement.
    11: Indacup completely loses his mind and throws out a series of expletives including "fvckard", "coward", "faggart" and "piece of ****". Judge Remarks: Order! Order!

Arbitrator's Decision: In the matter of Indacup vs. SDB1 "Sparky", I rule in favor of Indacup. Indacup was consistent in his request for SDB1 to come down to Southern California to witness his buddy hitting drives that exceed 360 yards. SDB1 or "Sparky" became argumentative and tried to lead the conversation in a different direction. SDB1 had agreed to meet Indacup's buddy and pay "someone" $50 if the guy could drive it over 360 yards. He later tried to have the buddy come to him. On another note, I award $100,000 in civil damages to SDB1 for Indacup's slanderous remarks. Gentleman, this case is closed and off the record I don't believe the old geeser can hit it 360 either.

Show me just one person here who isn't a f.ucktard.

The whole thing annoys the hell outta me.

I sit here and pour my heart and soul in this industry....work my ass off promoting it and trying to help others...I mention what I felt was a fun and interesting story, only to be called out by this clown.

So I went out of my way to explain, out of my way to respond to his attacks with an offer to not only meet my buddie, but see, get fitted and play a few holes with him as well..

I even go out of my way to ask my buddy to do it as a favor...which he agrees to do and what do I get? He backs out and STILL accuses ME of being the bad guy???

WTF?

Like I said, my offer goes out to anyone of my friends (or whatever you are ) here, anytime...but not for that azzbite....the last thing I will do ever again is go out of my way and bust my ass for some old coot who's biggest daily decision in his life is if he should jerk off to his Tony Bennett poster with his right or left hand.

The whole thing annoys the hell outta me.

I sit here and pour my heart and soul in this industry....work my ass off promoting it and trying to help others...I mention what I felt was a fun and interesting story, only to be called out by this clown.

So I went out of my way to explain, out of my way to respond to his attacks with an offer to not only meet my buddie, but see, get fitted and play a few holes with him as well..

I even go out of my way to ask my buddy to do it as a favor...which he agrees to do and what do I get? He backs out and STILL accuses ME of being the bad guy???

WTF?

Like I said, my offer goes out to anyone of my friends (or whatever you are ) here, anytime...but not for that azzbite....the last thing I will do ever again is go out of my way and bust my ass for some old coot who's biggest daily decision in his life is if he should jerk off to his Tony Bennett poster with his right or left hand.

You want to have some fun? Find the thread where he insists it isn't important to account for sidehill lies with wedges. He's just a douchebag.
    GR lives...

When a person loses an argument based in facts and reason they resort to insults! I'm am overly happy that a tool like you is losing his cool and can't back up their trash talk with any facts that are remotely grounded in reality! I will not waste any time out out of my life to drive 2 hours to some place to meet some guy that you will provide no information on. Since your responses are just added insults without any facts to back them up you have clearly lost the argument!

More nonsense from the windbag! Show me where you offered me free golf and a fitting! Not that it matters. Earlier you wanted me to pay you money! I guess that's to be expected from a tool that obviously attends a special school for those with mental retardation!

How about some proof of your claims, windbag! How about you post the info on how someone with 135mph clubhead speed manages 400+ yard drives without outside influence!

Just the thought of you losing your mind at your keyboard, trying to come up with a rational argument, makes my day! Thanks for the entertainment you whiney lying biatch!

When a person loses an argument based in facts and reason they resort to insults! I'm am overly happy that a tool like you is losing his cool and can't back up their trash talk with any facts that are remotely grounded in reality! I will not waste any time out out of my life to drive 2 hours to some place to meet some guy that you will provide no information on. Since your responses are just added insults without any facts to back them up you have clearly lost the argument!

Please see my previous ruling. You are free to appeal within the next 60 days. Your appeal must include evidence that is new to this case and hearsay will not be considered. So let it be written, so let it be done.

You want to have some fun? Find the thread where he insists it isn't important to account for sidehill lies with wedges. He's just a douchebag.
    Everyone should find that post just so they can be reminded of how Lorenzo has reading comprehension problems! The thread was about having your lies adjusted on your wedges, not about accounting for a sidehill lie! Keep trying to convince yourself buddy! Ignorance is bliss! Meanwhile I'll keep dusting you and anyone else that doubts my knowledge!

Thread Information