|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I had some spare time during lunch because my car is being worked on and I'm stuck in the office. I thought I would act as arbitrator for the Indacup vs. SDB1 dispute. Here are the facts:

1. Indacup claims he knows a guy at his club who hits is 300 to 320.
    2. Indacup then claims he plays once a year with a buddy who hit it 380 on the first hole at TPC Valencia. He also hit another 403 yard drive that day and flew a 300 yard hole with a 3 iron.
    3. SDB1 makes an incorrect statement claiming that most fairways are only 20 to 30 yards wide.
    4. Indacup attempts to back up his claims and suggests that SDB1 go to his buddy's tour van that is parked at his local course. Arbitrator Remarks: I question why someone would have a tour van permanently parked at his local course. Visions of Uncle Rico's van are coming to mind.
    5. SDB1 then proclaims to live in San Diego. He'll pay $50 to see the old man hit it over 360 yards. He does not specify who he'll make the payment to. Further, if he can't hit it over 380 then Indacup looks like a fool. Arbitrator Remarks: Not sure why the jump from 360 to 380.
    6. Indacup asks if the $50 goes to himself for a drive over 360 yards and then refers to SDB1 as "Sparky". Judge Remarks: Seems reasonable to ask whom the money goes to. Unsure as to the meaning or use of the name "Sparky".
    7. SDB1 claims that he set the terms of the deal but it is clear that he did not. He still doesn't 'say who he'll give the money to. He claims that Indacup said his buddy can regularly hit it over 400 yards. SDB1 then says he will agree to the "arrangement" and pay Indacup $50 for a drive over 360. Judge Remarks: Indacup never claimed that his buddy could "regularly" hit it over 400 yards.
    8. SDB1 says it's mathematically impossible to hit a ball 400 yards with a 135 mph swingspeed. Judge: Argumentative.
    9. Indacup then claims that he asked SDB1 to come to the San Fernando Valley. This is not necessarily true. He asked SDB1 or "Sparky" to come to Southern California. The Valley is on the far end of Los Angeles and further away from San Diego.
    10. SDB1 then tells Indacup to have the guy come to him. Judge Remarks: SDB1 changed the original arrangement.
    11: Indacup completely loses his mind and throws out a series of expletives including "fvckard", "coward", "faggart" and "piece of ****". Judge Remarks: Order! Order!

Arbitrator's Decision: In the matter of Indacup vs. SDB1 "Sparky", I rule in favor of Indacup. Indacup was consistent in his request for SDB1 to come down to Southern California to witness his buddy hitting drives that exceed 360 yards. SDB1 or "Sparky" became argumentative and tried to lead the conversation in a different direction. SDB1 had agreed to meet Indacup's buddy and pay "someone" $50 if the guy could drive it over 360 yards. He later tried to have the buddy come to him. On another note, I award $100,000 in civil damages to SDB1 for Indacup's slanderous remarks. Gentleman, this case is closed and off the record I don't believe the old geeser can hit it 360 either.
    To clarify a few points. My original offer to pay to see a guy hit the ball over 360 yards remains. I would gladly pay $50 to see some old guy hit a ball over 360. However that wasn't the claim being made by indacup. He said this guy hit not one but at least two bombs over 380 yards at TPC Valencia without any outside assistance! So, if the guy cannot repeat this feat it would be fair to say that indacup is full of crap!

After the initial statement indacup responds with a claim that this guy is an LDA Champion. A fact that is clearly outside the context of the original thread but I will play along anyway. He then says the guy had his swing speed measured at 135mph. I explained that it is mathematically impossible to hit a ball as far as he claimed with that swing speed without outside assistance from the elements. This is an undisputable fact and is not in any way Argumentative.

I then explained that without the slightest bit of proof that his ranting is based in reality I will not waste my time with his wager! I am officially appealing my case based on the facts provided.

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    To clarify a few points. My original offer to pay to see a guy hit the ball over 360 yards remains. I would gladly pay $50 to see some old guy hit a ball over 360. However that wasn't the claim being made by indacup. He said this guy hit not one but at least two bombs over 380 yards at TPC Valencia without any outside assistance! So, if the guy cannot repeat this feat it would be fair to say that indacup is full of crap!

After the initial statement indacup responds with a claim that this guy is an LDA Champion. A fact that is clearly outside the context of the original thread but I will play along anyway. He then says the guy had his swing speed measured at 135mph. I explained that it is mathematically impossible to hit a ball as far as he claimed with that swing speed without outside assistance from the elements. This is an undisputable fact and is not in any way Argumentative.

I then explained that without the slightest bit of proof that his ranting is based in reality I will not waste my time with his wager! I am officially appealing my case based on the facts provided.

It was argumentative because it really had nothing to do with the original wager. You said you'd give someone $50 if the buddy could hit it over 360. Indacup agreed to this. Then, you start questioning the guy's swing speed. That's a completely different argument. You may be right in your statement that a 135mph swing speed could not generate a drive of 360 yards. However, Indacup may simply have been wrong about the guy's swing speed. That doesn't mean that the guy can't hit it 360 yards and that's what you questioned before the swing speed was even brought up. Appeal denied.

I'm no mathematician, but I think a 135mph swing would easily produce 360 yard drives. I think SDB1 was questioning the unassisted over 380 yard drives with that swing speed. 135mph would put you in the very upper echelon of tour swing speeds (Bubba, Tiger, JD etc) and all those guys can bomb it 360 if they give it a ride. 380 plus, on the other hand, would be a big stretch.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I'm no mathematician, but I think a 135mph swing would easily produce 360 yard drives. I think SDB1 was questioning the unassisted over 380 yard drives with that swing speed. 135mph would put you in the very upper echelon of tour swing speeds (Bubba, Tiger, JD etc) and all those guys can bomb it 360 if they give it a ride. 380 plus, on the other hand, would be a big stretch.
    Isn't swing speed only one of the variables that would produce extremely long drives? Someone could have a swing speed of over 150 mph but if the body wasn't positioned properly at impact to create mass behind the clubface then the ball might travel less than 200 yards. I know for a fact that some players with lower swing speeds drive the ball further than players with high swing speeds.

Isn't swing speed only one of the variables that would produce extremely long drives? Someone could have a swing speed of over 150 mph but if the body wasn't positioned properly at impact to create mass behind the clubface then the ball might travel less than 200 yards. I know for a fact that some players with lower swing speeds drive the ball further than players with high swing speeds.
    Agreed, but I think it would be highly unlikely that a 56 year old chopper would be able to get more distance out of 135mph than a tour player in their prime.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Boy my very own >100 post thread. Not sure if this is my first but it's definitely my first for a long time. For Larryrsf this is just another day at the office but for a regular guy like me it's something special. AND it features a full on flame war between Indacup & SDB1, something every worthy >100 thread should have.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

It was argumentative because it really had nothing to do with the original wager. You said you'd give someone $50 if the buddy could hit it over 360. Indacup agreed to this. Then, you start questioning the guy's swing speed. That's a completely different argument. You may be right in your statement that a 135mph swing speed could not generate a drive of 360 yards. However, Indacup may simply have been wrong about the guy's swing speed. That doesn't mean that the guy can't hit it 360 yards and that's what you questioned before the swing speed was even brought up. Appeal denied.
    Indacup's original post claimed that the guy could hit multiple shots over 380 yards without the help of wind or slope! I never made a bet that said that all would be settled if he could produce a 56 year old that could hit the ball 360. I merely stated that I would pay money to see a 56 year old hit anything over 360. If he wants to prove his original claim he needs to produce some proof of what he stated! A 56 year old guy that can hit legitimate shots over 380 without the help of wind and slope!

The fact is that such a human doesn't exist and according to the laws of physics 135mph clubhead speed (which he used to defend his position) won't produce the distances that indacup claims. I don't care if he was wrong about the clubhead speed because it is just another lie to add to his other lies!

When you re-read my posts and learn some reading comprehension then I will deem you qualified to determine the outcome of one of these debates until then you are demoted to Junior Legal Aide and your judging privleges are revoked!

Freakin' amateur hour in here. Plug 135mph into a distance calulator and no amount of factors will produce the distances indacup claims. This is even assuming a perfect 1.5 smash factor and various launch conditions. Basically it is IMPOSSIBLE without wind, slope, elevation or any combination of the three. Even at the highest clubhead speeds ever recorded for a human there is no way to hit a golf ball over 370-380 without some help from outside influence (wind,slope,elevation or rock hard fairway). Indacup is claiming distances over that from a 56 year old guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Boy my very own >100 post thread. Not sure if this is my first but it's definitely my first for a long time. For Larryrsf this is just another day at the office but for a regular guy like me it's something special. AND it features a full on flame war between Indacup & SDB1, something every worthy >100 thread should have.
    The only thing missing from HOF status is a Fred post. Or did you get one somewhere in this thread?

That was not and never was my argument. None of those guys mentioned can attain those distances without outside influence. Everyone on this board can produce those types of distances with the help of wind, slope, elevation or by hitting a ball down the center of an expressway! Indacup claims these distances without any such help from a 56 year old! BS!

The only thing missing from HOF status is a Fred post. Or did you get one somewhere in this thread?
    With the confusion and uncertainty created by the current Fred3.1 & 3.2 imposters lurking I think a genuine Fred3 post will need to be waived from HOF criteria at this stage.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Stupid Douch Bag #1......There. I've taken role call!!!! Are you there you whiny piss ant??? You've dug yourself into the deepest whiniest hole I've ever seen on this board. Are you not within 100 miles of this guy? OK 200 miles? OK then. Why don't you just shut the f uck up and go see for yourself this guy do what you are hell bent on insisting he can't do!!??? Hello McFly!! are you listening?? Maybe you should strap on your testicles that your wife, ok maybe boyfriend keeps in a jar on the nightstand before you go.
    Let us know what you learn from your trip.......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Since your responses are just added insults without any facts to back them up you have clearly lost the argument!
    Bottom line, you said ypou would see him..you chickened out.

Rationalize all ya want...everyone here knows you're full of sh!t and afraid to take me up on the offer...anytime you want to test the waters and try to be a man of your words..let us know when you will see him, otherwise you are nothing but a shallow blow hard piece of sh!t.

Freakin' amateur hour in here. Plug 135mph into a distance calulator and no amount of factors will produce the distances indacup claims. This is even assuming a perfect 1.5 smash factor and various launch conditions. Basically it is IMPOSSIBLE without wind, slope, elevation or any combination of the three. Even at the highest clubhead speeds ever recorded for a human there is no way to hit a golf ball over 370-380 without some help from outside influence (wind,slope,elevation or rock hard fairway). Indacup is claiming distances over that from a 56 year old guy!

You've never even watched an LDA event, have you?

Jamie Sadlowski is 5'10" and 160lbs and swings it almost 150mph, hits it over 400 with regularity. Google him if you wish to check back in to reality.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

This is what you get when you combine a psycho and a moron.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Stupid Douch Bag #1......There. I've taken role call!!!! Are you there you whiny piss ant??? You've dug yourself into the deepest whiniest hole I've ever seen on this board. Are you not within 100 miles of this guy? OK 200 miles? OK then. Why don't you just shut the f uck up and go see for yourself this guy do what you are hell bent on insisting he can't do!!??? Hello McFly!! are you listening?? Maybe you should strap on your testicles that your wife, ok maybe boyfriend keeps in a jar on the nightstand before you go.
    Let us know what you learn from your trip.......
    Is this sarcasm? Why don't I waste my time going to see Santa Clause? He's a fictitious Character as well! At least only children believe in him.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    You've never even watched an LDA event, have you?

Jamie Sadlowski is 5'10" and 160lbs and swings it almost 150mph, hits it over 400 with regularity. Google him if you wish to check back in to reality.

FON
    I know exactly who Jamie Sadlowski is. As a matter of fact I'm very familiar with all just about all the LDA guys in the Open division, Senior and Super Senior divisions! I know exactly how fast they swing and what distances they are capable of in the right conditions. That is why I'm 100% certain about my position and why indacup can't provide one shred of proof that his friend, at the age of 56 and without help from the elements, can hit it just as far as Sadlowski with a tailwind on a hard grid! Check back in here when you get a sense of reality and a clue!

Quote Originally Posted by indacup
    Bottom line, you said ypou would see him..you chickened out.

Rationalize all ya want...everyone here knows you're full of sh!t and afraid to take me up on the offer...anytime you want to test the waters and try to be a man of your words..let us know when you will see him, otherwise you are nothing but a shallow blow hard piece of sh!t.
    Bottom line you made up a ridiculous story that you can't back up and insist that my not wanting to drive to San Fernando on a wild goose chase proves your point. It doesn't! You're a lying tool! You seriously want me to drive to San Fernando and you won't even post the guys info or web link? This isn't my first encounter with a whiney internet dweeb typing messages from his momma's basement! Insults don't overcome facts and so far I outnumber you in the fact department! Explain your position and your claims and stop wasting everyone's time!

I know exactly who Jamie Sadlowski is. As a matter of fact I'm very familiar with all just about all the LDA guys in the Open division, Senior and Super Senior divisions! I know exactly how fast they swing and what distances they are capable of in the right conditions. That is why I'm 100% certain about my position and why indacup can't provide one shred of proof that his friend, at the age of 56 and without help from the elements, can hit it just as far as Sadlowski with a tailwind on a hard grid! Check back in here when you get a sense of reality and a clue!

The proof you seek is about as elusive as the soup of the day. Indacup already arranged for you to see it, but you stuck your fingers in your ears and started the "lalalalalalala" thing thinking nobody would call you on it. We can all read, the posts are there for everyone to see... trying to make it seem like he claimed something which he clearly didn't makes you look like a weasel and a coward.

BTW - I'm the only person to mention Sadlowski in this thread. Anything else you'd like to plagiarize and attribute to indacup? Your case is looking pretty strong right now.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

I've asked for proof again and again and I've yet to get a shred of evidence. I will not waste anymore time but will direct your attention to the attached link. Please pay special attention to the Super Senior Division and then tell me again why I should go on a wild goose chase to see Mr. Fictitious 56 year old that drives the ball further than these guys without the help of wind and slope. By the way the average fairway width on tour is 30 yards! Hacker courses are wider! The USGA doesn't dictate fairway width it's up to the course designer! The USGA dictates fairway width at the US Open and it is usually 17-25 yards wide!

2009 RE/MAX World Long Drive Champions

Open Division
    Senior Division (45+)
    Super Senior Division (53+)

http://www.longdrivers.com/includes/makeFiles.php?id=15
    Last edited by SDB1; 02-25-2010 at 11:13 PM.

I've asked for proof again and again and I've yet to get a shred of evidence. I will not waste anymore time but will direct your attention to the attached link. Please pay special attention to the Super Senior Division and then tell me again why I should go on a wild goose chase]
    Because you PUBLICLY gave YOUR WORD that you would, to prove me wrong..You said it was WORTH it to you to spend $50 to prove me wrong....and as we now all know, your word means sh!t. You are a liar and a coward...you have proven it by your actions.

You are nothing more than a worthless waste of space.

Come back to me when you plan on being a man and honoring your word.

OMEN has never exaggerated his distances. i put up numbers matching data to confirm my claims.

incidentally i was watching MOOBS in Scottsdale yesterday and on one of the par 5's they posted his numbers

CHS 121
    BS 179
    CARRY DISTANCE 277

if compared to my own

CHS 112
    BS 165
    AVG CARRY 260

to be honest i thought that 9 mph more CHS would yield more than 17 yards more carry.
    Especially since he's at 1257 feet elevation compared to my 20 feet elevation.

I know he was hitting into "wind" but it couldnt have been much wind.

Omen, i have hit 300 plus drives a couple times but when you are over 4k feet and going downhill on late summer baked fairways does it really count?
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

LOL...lets see, BECAUSE SDB said I was lying he announced he would come out and see for himself...now he says because I am lying he WON'T come out and see??

What a moron.

I dunno what legal system he grew up with...but I believe ours states that everyone is innocent till proven otherwise...and the responsibility lies with the accuser, not the defendent... which is what he made me by accusing me of lying.

I have made every offer I could...went out of my way to honor his first claim of coming out and seeing for himself...he now has backed away and broken his word...not much more I can do.

Like I said, anyone else wanna meet my buddy, let me know..I incidentally DID pass along my buddies name and links to Loren for his verification...

I have done all I could, more than anyone else would.

Is this sarcasm? Why don't I waste my time going to see Santa Clause? He's a fictitious Character as well! At least only children believe in him.
    Well, if you gave your WORD you would travel to prove a point...then I'd expect you to honor your word...like a real man.

Apparently that does not include you...

Great points Omen...

So many variables come into play when connecting swing speed to ball carry...including (but not limited to) angle of impact, initial flight trajectory, ball spin, swing efficiency (aka Smash Factor)...etc.

We see people who maximize their natural swing talents to accomplish great results...and of course, we see people all the time with HUGE swing speed numbers who have minimal distance due (primarily) to poor swing efficiency.

We have a booth set up every year at the Midwest golf shows in Milwaukee and Green Bay and invite people to our launch monitors (where we have a large TV Monitor displaying the swing results)for each booth and invite people to bring their own drivers (or borrow one from local vendors)...we test them and then offer them demo clubs better suited to their swing so they have an idea how to gain distance.

Last year we had a brother and sister from a nearby Indian reservation outside of G.B.....and both "big" people..."big" as in barrel chested...his swing speed was about 101 with a wickedly jerky swing resulting in a smash factor of around 1.31 and was getting no more than 235 yards.

His sister stepped up to the plate and was (I'd speculate) 70% arm swing (active wrists too)....and her swing speed was REALLY high for a female...around 98 I believe...anyway, her SF was about 1.44 and she was easily out driving him by 10 yards and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    OMEN has never exaggerated his distances. i put up numbers matching data to confirm my claims.

incidentally i was watching MOOBS in Scottsdale yesterday and on one of the par 5's they posted his numbers

CHS 121
    BS 179
    CARRY DISTANCE 277

if compared to my own

CHS 112
    BS 165
    AVG CARRY 260

to be honest i thought that 9 mph more CHS would yield more than 17 yards more carry.

Omen, i have hit 300 plus drives a couple times but when you are over 4k feet and going downhill on late summer baked fairways does it really count?
    Moobs' numbers are even more deceiving whenever you consider that his distance, matched with inaccuracy, often gets his arse in a ringer off the fairway. Sometimes where he ends up is very comical.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2

CHS 121
    BS 179
    CARRY DISTANCE 277

if compared to my own

CHS 112
    BS 165
    AVG CARRY 260

Comparing yourself to Mickelson. Yeah...right. Get a life you dreamer. I'm sure you've never hit it within 50 yards of that once.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Kiwi congrats are in order. If we could get get Larry on a plane to NZ, I would gladly join you for some golf and some beers. Some lessons from Larry and we should be pounding are drives 330 no problem prooving are internet bragging and superiority, and when Larry is near a tall cliff, of course close to the fairway, we can shove him over.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Fred3, Fred3.1, Fred3.2
    Team obnoxious.......
    team obnoxious

Unbelievable!! Which one of you cowards tried to get me banned? I already know the answer, that internet liar with the magical friend. You know I'm going to make that drive up to San Fernando just to see indacup in person. Dweeb

Great points Omen...

So many variables come into play when connecting swing speed to ball carry...including (but not limited to) angle of impact, initial flight trajectory, ball spin, swing efficiency (aka Smash Factor)...etc.

We see people who maximize their natural swing talents to accomplish great results...and of course, we see people all the time with HUGE swing speed numbers who have minimal distance due (primarily) to poor swing efficiency.

We have a booth set up every year at the Midwest golf shows in Milwaukee and Green Bay and invite people to our launch monitors (where we have a large TV Monitor displaying the swing results)for each booth and invite people to bring their own drivers (or borrow one from local vendors)...we test them and then offer them demo clubs better suited to their swing so they have an idea how to gain distance.

Last year we had a brother and sister from a nearby Indian reservation outside of G.B.....and both "big" people..."big" as in barrel chested...his swing speed was about 101 with a wickedly jerky swing resulting in a smash factor of around 1.31 and was getting no more than 235 yards.

His sister stepped up to the plate and was (I'd speculate) 70% arm swing (active wrists too)....and her swing speed was REALLY high for a female...around 98 I believe...anyway, her SF was about 1.44 and she was easily out driving him by 10 yards and more.
    Nobody gives a crap about your feeble story. It's all been discussed before! You think you're going to come here and tell us anything we don't know, then you're a bigger retard than you already made yourself out to be. All of my statements assumed a perfect 1.5 smash factor and optimized launch angle and spin. My Link to the LDA results back up my position that nobody old enough to compete in the Super Senior division is even sniffing 400 yards! Now heres the kicker!

I will be spending the weekend at my brothers in the Hollywood Hills. Wow if that aint just a hop skip and a jump from your buddy! Where is the course?

Nobody gives a crap about your feeble story. It's all been discussed before! You think you're going to come here and tell us anything we don't know, then you're a bigger retard than you already made yourself out to be. All of my statements assumed a perfect 1.5 smash factor and optimized launch angle and spin. My Link to the LDA results back up my position that nobody old enough to compete in the Super Senior division is even sniffing 400 yards! Now heres the kicker!

I will be spending the weekend at my brothers in the Hollywood Hills. Wow if that aint just a hop skip and a jump from your buddy! Where is the course?
    Great. I've got an internet stalker. This db is retarded. How about this tough guy? I'll meet you and indacup's LDA friend and we'll have our own long drive contest. Not so tough now are you?

Well, if you gave your WORD you would travel to prove a point...then I'd expect you to honor your word...like a real man.

Apparently that does not include you...
    Actually it was you that changed the facts in the case. I was actually really excited to see a 56 year old that somehow has a swing speed in the 160-180 range! Then you claimed he has a 135 mph swing speed! This invalidated your statements IMMEDIATELY. No amount of smash factor or launch conditions will produce a carry and roll distance anywhere close to what you claim. To me, my point was made you're full of sh@t!

I had no intention of going to San Fernando in the forseeable future and why should I. However, now I WILL be in Hollywood so I will take you up on your offer and I would like to know which course so I can call ahead and make sure that the guy in the Tour Van will be there when I show up!

Quote Originally Posted by SDB2
    Great. I've got an internet stalker. This db is retarded. How about this tough guy? I'll meet you and indacup's LDA friend and we'll have our own long drive contest. Not so tough now are you?
    Banging it out with my own alter ego would result in an atomic blast that would destroy the Universe. Even coming in contact with my alternate self could throw off the entire space time continuum

Banging it out with my own alter ego would result in an atomic blast that would destroy the Universe. Even coming in contact with my alternate self could throw off the entire space time continuum
    Dumb vs Dumber
    team obnoxious

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    [QUOTE=indacup]Great points Omen...

Indacup you are obviously very knowledgable in the swing mechanics. On most monitors I clock 85-95 club head speed with pw wedges 9,8 . When I step on the gas my chs is 114 -115 what yardages does that compute to if everything is correct. I remeber a insrtuctor also saying i,m a little handsy whats that?
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Dumb vs Dumber
    Verry witty!

It's understandable to be mad at the person who owned you!

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    Kiwi congrats are in order. If we could get get Larry on a plane to NZ, I would gladly join you for some golf and some beers. Some lessons from Larry and we should be pounding are drives 330 no problem prooving are internet bragging and superiority, and when Larry is near a tall cliff, of course close to the fairway, we can shove him over.
    Great Idea Sandwich but I must remind you that a few lessons from Larry won't necessarily add distance but will definitely improve our accuracy and lift our fairways hit and GIR percentages. For the second suggestion Kauri Cliffs or Cape Kidnappers could be the go. It will be hard to lure Larry to the edge of the cliff though when all his drives will be down the middle of the fairway. Maybe when one of our drives is close to the edge we could pretend it is lost and lure Larry over to help us look for it. Not sure whether he would stoop that low though. After all the hard work he has put in to help him hit all the fairways and 90% of GIR he probably considers it beneath him to look for balls of 99% of amatuers who still have the same swing flaws as they weren't dedicated enough to ingrain the correct moves through slow motion drills like he has.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Verry witty!

It's understandable to be mad at the person who owned you!
    You don't own sh!t titty boy. You talk a real tough game but your a obviously a yappy little one trick pony.
    It was indacup that owns yer lil arse. All you've done in the last couple of days is whine like a little school girl about how you think some one is full of sh!t and won't take him up on his offer to meet. Your estrogen levels are obviously too high to even be posting on this board......
    team obnoxious

You don't own sh!t titty boy. You talk a real tough game but your a obviously a yappy little one trick pony.
    It was indacup that owns yer lil arse. All you've done in the last couple of days is whine like a little school girl about how you think some one is full of sh!t and won't take him up on his offer to meet. Your estrogen levels are obviously too high to even be posting on this board......
    Agreed. He keeps demanding "proof" over the Internet. Like actual real life proof is invalid. I'm surprised Spank hasn't been all over this one. Isn't SDB1 the wrist wraps and calf envy guy??
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I am above average in distance. I am relatively short guy at 5 foot 6 inches, but I average around 280-285 yards. I can crank it out to the 290-300 yard mark on occasion, but at a great expense of control. I started a heavy weight training and cardiovascular routine and it did bump up my drives from 250 to 280, plus I was playing a fitted driver and improved my general swing mechanics in the process as well. Each winter for the past 3 years I noticed distance gains since I usually do not play any golf other than the driving range due to our winters here. So I spend a lot of time in the gym gettng stronger and improving my endurance. i started to feel confident about distance when i was able to get a 3 wood out to the 240-250 mark. I am able to at least have the option in going at most par 5s in two now.
    WitB 2010:

Dr: Titleist 907 D1, YS 6+ s flex
    3W: Cobra S9-1 F, , Aldila DVS HL s flex
    2H: Callaway Heavenwood 17 degree
    3i-pw Titleist 690 CBs, True Temper s300
    gw: Cleveland CG12 52 degree
    sw: Cleveland CG12 58 degree
    Putter: Ping Anser G2i
    Ball: Srixon Z Star/Bridgestone B330S

Other clubs:
    Dr: Callaway FT 5, Aldilia DVS s-flex
    5W: Cleveland Launcher Fuji E270 s flex
    3i - pw Mizuno MP 29, (planning to reshaft at some point).

It's a little ironic as it was SDB1 that wanted all the short knockers playing from the forward tees. With those estrogen levels it seems that it is SDB1 that should be playing from the ladies tees.

Now where the f#ck am I?

[QUOTE=12sandwich]
    Great points Omen...

Indacup you are obviously very knowledgable in the swing mechanics. On most monitors I clock 85-95 club head speed with pw wedges 9,8 . When I step on the gas my chs is 114 -115 what yardages does that compute to if everything is correct. I remeber a insrtuctor also saying i,m a little handsy whats that?
    I will give you numbers based on an impact angle of 3* using your 10.5 Nickent, med kick shaft using a medium spin ball with non-effecting elevation or climate conditions…and what changes I would make.

So with what you provided you should see:

Initial ball speed: 168.3 mph
    Initial launch angle: 12.3
    Initial backspin: 3353.1

What this would equate to?

CARRY distance: 284.9
    Angle of descent: 45.2*
    Flight time: 7.76 sec
    Final Velocity: 63.7 mph
    Final (hor) Velocity: 44.9 mph
    Final Spin: 2275
    Max Height: 44 (yards)

These are great numbers because your swing is so strong…but the spin/trajectory numbers are too high…Ideally, if we could bring those down…lets say get you to a spin number down from 3353.1 to a 2878, we’d see a carry increase of 291.9.

Lots of things you could do…I’d recommend you go to a club fitter, who is “Vendor neutral” and have him take a peak at ya!

Good luck!

I think it has been established that not only did I prove him wrong factually! I also took him up on his offer and have yet to get a reply. I own all you fools. Even when you combine your resources together you can't formulate a valid argument to defend your weak position! You don't even matter in this argument and yet you insert yourself like a little biatch barking at my heels trying to egg on the argument. Never brave enough to take your own stand and fight your own fight but egging on the ones that are. I'd decimate you and all those that stand with you! I'm waiting for a response from this tool. I leave tonight for LA and I want the info so I can get a hold of this guy and make sure things are in place for an epic embarrasment of the liar indacup!!!

I think it has been established that not only did I prove him wrong factually! I also took him up on his offer and have yet to get a reply. I own all you fools. Even when you combine your resources together you can't formulate a valid argument to defend your weak position! You don't even matter in this argument and yet you insert yourself like a little biatch barking at my heels trying to egg on the argument. Never brave enough to take your own stand and fight your own fight but egging on the ones that are. I'd decimate you and all those that stand with you! I'm waiting for a response from this tool. I leave tonight for LA and I want the info so I can get a hold of this guy and make sure things are in place for an epic embarrasment of the liar indacup!!!
    WTF you talking about?? When did you tell me you were accepting the invitation?

Tell me when you plan on being in the San Fernando Valley..tell me what day and what time..I will then post HERE the directions and contact.

I will ask him to post pictures of you and him together because I really don't believe you will show up.

But if you do, my offer to you stands.

thanks!

STFU little school girl. You've talked way much already. Get your butt in your car, or have your mommy drive you and meet this guy. I know you would rather stay on your soap box and cry BS but I gotta say, it's really getting old. You are the yappiest lil b!tch I've ever seen in my life.......
    team obnoxious

WTF you talking about?? When did you tell me you were accepting the invitation?

Tell me when you plan on being in the San Fernando Valley..tell me what day and what time..I will then post HERE the directions and contact.

I will ask him to post pictures of you and him together because I really don't believe you will show up.

But if you do, my offer to you stands.

thanks!
    Are you seriously going to deny reading my posts? Is this why we are having this communication problem? Do you not comprehend anything at all? Post it already and stop trying to spin this thing! I can understand you not wanting to acknowledge the laws of physics and not wanting to admit that NOBODY in the super senior division of the LDA hits it as far as you claimed your friend does. I even understand why you are insisting on these terms. You think I won't do it. Everyone else just wants to see one internet idiot push another internet idiots buttons.

Well I'm sad to see that it has come down to this. I played the wrong internet argument hand and now am forced to do the unthinkable. I was against it at first but since I will already be in LA this really won't be too much trouble! A long list of internet arguments that come down to this is about to end in an epic climax of me falling victim to the constant baiting but what the heck, I'm bored and will be in the area. I want the course name where he parks his tour van and the guys name so I can call him. I'm not going to be calling some random number so you can redirect me to one of your buddies. I want actual info that can be verified and when I confirm I will go!

Miz>Ping. You wanna take this one? Zo? No takers?......
    I would, but I don't want to steal the sig of the other guy who says he goes home and plays with himself...
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

STFU little school girl. You've talked way much already. Get your butt in your car, or have your mommy drive you and meet this guy. I know you would rather stay on your soap box and cry BS but I gotta say, it's really getting old. You are the yappiest lil b!tch I've ever seen in my life.......
    I already said I would MULTIPLE FRAKIN TIMES! LEARN TOU READ, TOOL!

I already said I would MULTIPLE FRAKIN TIMES! LEARN TOU READ, TOOL!
    Good boy!...........
    team obnoxious

Are you seriously going to deny reading my posts? Is this why we are having this communication problem? Do you not comprehend anything at all? Post it already and stop trying to spin this thing! I can understand you not wanting to acknowledge the laws of physics and not wanting to admit that NOBODY in the super senior division of the LDA hits it as far as you claimed your friend does. I even understand why you are insisting on these terms. You think I won't do it. Everyone else just wants to see one internet idiot push another internet idiots buttons.

Well I'm sad to see that it has come down to this. I played the wrong internet argument hand and now am forced to do the unthinkable. I was against it at first but since I will already be in LA this really won't be too much trouble! A long list of internet arguments that come down to this is about to end in an epic climax of me falling victim to the constant baiting but what the heck, I'm bored and will be in the area. I want the course name where he parks his tour van and the guys name so I can call him. I'm not going to be calling some random number so you can redirect me to one of your buddies. I want actual info that can be verified and when I confirm I will go!
    Sounds to me like SDB1 is taking Indacup up on his offer. I think it's reasonable for SDB1 to ask for the name of the guy and where he parks his tour van (with the sleeper/camper fold-up option) so that he can call him directly and then meet him. I didn't read anything about $50 but from the original agreement I think SDB1 should bring $50 with him and pay the old geezer if he can poke one out there 360 yards. Now, here is another question...how will they know how many yards the ball has flown and then rolled? I seriously doubt the range has a 350 yard marker. I guess they could go play the first few holes and then use a skycaddie to measure the guy's drives. Either that or just use a rangefinder to see how far his drives ended up from the flag and work backwards. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion this is at Balboa Park.

Good boy!...........
    Is that you again? I thought I saw something panting, with his tongue out, wagging his tail and biting at my heels!

Living life vicariously through others must really be satisfying for you!

Sounds to me like SDB1 is taking Indacup up on his offer. I think it's reasonable for SDB1 to ask for the name of the guy and where he parks his tour van (with the sleeper/camper fold-up option) so that he can call him directly and then meet him. I didn't read anything about $50 but from the original agreement I think SDB1 should bring $50 with him and pay the old geezer if he can poke one out there 360 yards. Now, here is another question...how will they know how many yards the ball has flown and then rolled? I seriously doubt the range has a 350 yard marker. I guess they could go play the first few holes and then use a skycaddie to measure the guy's drives. Either that or just use a rangefinder to see how far his drives ended up from the flag and work backwards. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion this is at Balboa Park.
    He said San Fernando. If it would have been Balboa Park there wouldn't have been an argument! I'll bring my $50 of course! I'll also require verification of age by form of legal identification. I'll bring my laser and will require a shot over 360 on a perfectly flat hole without wind assistance in order for the guy to earn my $50. If he can somehow get a ball to 380 under the same conditions I will publicly appologize to indacup on this forum. Of course it has already been established that the guy completed these feats with a club that is 2" shorter than competition length. I would require that the same length club be used when I attend to witness this World Record feat! If this doesn't pan out I'd suggest punishment for indacup be left to the results of a vote.

You have a laser that can zero in on a ball 360 yards away? You are now insisting that you get to measure the guy's club? Please explain to us how you are going to determine that this guy's club is 2 inches shorter than competition length. Don't long drive competitor's use drivers of varying length in competition? Are you going to test the guy for performance enhancing drugs as well?

You have a laser that can zero in on a ball 360 yards away? You are now insisting that you get to measure the guy's club? Please explain to us how you are going to determine that this guy's club is 2 inches shorter than competition length. Don't long drive competitor's use drivers of varying length in competition? Are you going to test the guy for performance enhancing drugs as well?
    See? Just when ya think he's gonna man up.....poor boy
    team obnoxious

See? Just when ya think he's gonna man up.....poor boy
    Just when we think SDB1 is making the trip he pulls another trick out of his hat. All this guy has to do is show up at a golf course and watch another guy hit 6 balls. Instead he insists that he needs a tape measure, laser scope, wind gauge and a private investigator to confirm the guy's age and US citizenship. Don't forget to bring the USGA so they can measure the club's C.O.R. Pine tar! Don't forget to check the grip for pine tar.

congrats.. you got some real anger going here, a couple of guys who might be taking a swing at each other if enough scotch were employed....

as I say, keep up the good work!
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

He said San Fernando. If it would have been Balboa Park there wouldn't have been an argument! I'll bring my $50 of course! I'll also require verification of age by form of legal identification. I'll bring my laser and will require a shot over 360 on a perfectly flat hole without wind assistance in order for the guy to earn my $50. If he can somehow get a ball to 380 under the same conditions I will publicly appologize to indacup on this forum. Of course it has already been established that the guy completed these feats with a club that is 2" shorter than competition length. I would require that the same length club be used when I attend to witness this World Record feat! If this doesn't pan out I'd suggest punishment for indacup be left to the results of a vote.
    Here you go....

The directions from San Diego:

Hwy 5 north to Los Angeles
    CA-2 North to Glendale
    take I-210 to exit 21C on left toward Sacramento
    take Sunland Blvd to exit 11 toward Sunland
    turn right onto Sunland Blvd
    Take sharp left onto Foothill Blvd
    go to 9401 Blvd

You are now at golf course called Angeles National Golf Course at 9401 Foothill Blvd

My Friends name is Pat Dempsey.

You will find his tour van there...or ask at the club house for him.

His website is: http://www.patdempsey.com
    Here's his Bio--> http://www.patdempsey.com/AboutPatDempsey.htm
    The golf business he owns is: www.horsepowergolf.com
    The shaft company he designed the long drive shafts for us UST.

His phone number is: 818.813.6857

They are waiting for you...I expect you to be there as you promised...

It is about a 2 hour drive from San Diego..

You have been give the name of the course, the name of my friend, you have directions and his phone number...his wifes name is Barb and now you have no excuse not to be there tomorrow as promised.
    Last edited by indacup; 02-26-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Here you go....

CA-2 North to Glendale
    go to 9401 Blvd

You are now at golf course called Angeles National Golf Course at 9401 Foothill Blvd

You have been give the name of the course, the name of my friend, you have directions and his phone number...his wifes name is Barb and now you have no excuse not to be there tomorrow as promised.
    I'm sorry Indacup. We're going to have to have the CIA, FBI and any other guys we can find in black suits and sunglasses check this info out. It looks pretty sketch at best. We'll have have our people call your people in a few weeks, might be longer.....We'll be in touch.....tic tic, wink....
    team obnoxious

Sounds to me like SDB1 is taking Indacup up on his offer. I think it's reasonable for SDB1 to ask for the name of the guy and where he parks his tour van (with the sleeper/camper fold-up option) so that he can call him directly and then meet him.
    Pat & Barb live about 5 or so miles away in Arleta...

I didn't read anything about $50 but from the original agreement I think SDB1 should bring $50 with him and pay the old geezer if he can poke one out there 360 yards.
    SDB1 said it was worth $50 for him to see it in person...so when he gets there, I guess he can pay Pat...I would imagine Pat would toss in a fitting for him as well as a LD demo.

Now, here is another question...how will they know how many yards the ball has flown and then rolled? I seriously doubt the range has a 350 yard marker. I guess they could go play the first few holes and then use a skycaddie to measure the guy's drives. Either that or just use a rangefinder to see how far his drives ended up from the flag and work backwards.
    What ever they agree upon I'm sure will be fine with Pat...the carts have GPS, so he can tee off and when they get to his ball, register it then (this is why I said I can see them playing a few holes together).

Here you go....

CA-2 North to Glendale
    go to 9401 Blvd

Why the hell was that so hard?

Thanks for the info! You finally provided undeniable proof that you are wrong. Now I have no reason to waste my time. Thanks for the link though. I may actually use this guy as a club fitter.

The link provided excellent youtube video evidence that he can't even hit the ball 360 when there is no wind present! Even his LDA win was less than 345!

Notice how in this video the large group of LDA guys can't reach a green that is 350 yards away and are spraying it all over the place! This was my original point PROVEN!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=.../1/hk49i7pPE5E

Pat Dempsey World Championship Drive 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJcIZ...eature=channel

I think only Bob Wilson has managed anything over 360 in those divisions!

Unless your guy has figured out some way to gain 50 yards off the tee in the last 8 years you are a liar!

All future responses to you will be a link to Horsepower Golf's Youtube channel! See that? I didn't even have to go there and video anything! What a time saver! Thank You indacup!

OMG! You truly are either very, very stupid...or the biggest liar I've seen in ages...

I am not even gonna look at the links ya provided...because you are obviously trying to point out where he did not hit his best...but I pointed out to his Remax record of 447.

Since you know so much about The Remax tounaments...tell me, what did he hit in all his qualifying and final rounds since 2002? How many exceeded 380? 390? 400?

Doesn't matter does it? Because the deal here was you accused me first he didn't exist....now you admitted he does...for THAT you owe me an apology.

Secondly, you gave your WORD you would go out there and see if he can hit over 360 to pay up $50...and a public apology if he goes over 380.

Those were YOUR WORDS.

So, either do it...or otherwise everyone here will know you are a lying coward...and your word means ****.

Jackson Course at Rock Barn in Hickory, NC
    Just joined today, so someone please explain the need to endlessly argue about the point of driving distances. It's clear that there are people in this world that need prescription drugs to control personality disorders, many of which may lead to exaggerated driving distances. Do everyone a favor and pop some pills, wash it down with 101 proof liquor, and go towards the light...
    In accordance with new rules...I play a 2x4 and a lead pipe.
    Listing anything golf related is a B!TCHMOVE.

It took Sadlowski's speed to get a ball to carry into the 380's the year he won his first Re/Max LD championship. It rolled another 30+ yards to get to the 417 number he posted. So it took a SS of near 150 on a 48 inch driver shaft, using a thicker faced driver that couldn't produce a smash factor of 1.5 (I've heard anywhere from 1.3 to 1.4) to produce a 200+ mph ball speed in Mesquite, AZ, some 2,000+ feet above sea level.

Remember that guy Gerry James from BB Mesquite? The senior or super senior LDA champ? He was 50+ and wasn't cranking it out that far on the same grid as Sadlowski even after roll. Yeah sorry, no 56 year old guy gave a 380 yard carry tee shot. I doubt he even got 380 yards combined with roll.

Damn... SDB1 got owned...

I would consider it a privilege; shoot I would pay $50, $100 to have the honor to meet someone of that caliber, and this little girl/SBD1 refuses.

Go for it dude; chance of a lifetime to meet a good man, former professional baseball player, and learn a little; don't blow this one jackass.

Sheeit... sdb1 is going full retard in this post...

Anyways, sdb1 is always getting owned here; not enough testosterone to belong here...

Someone mentioned it in this thread, and yes, I seriously owned SDB1 on the deadlift thread, and he was claiming a 495lb. deadlift, lol. The kid is a real world nothing; don't get discouraged sdb1... go out and learn to ride a skateboard or a bicycle or something...

This is my personal thread where I owned him (someone get my thread to 100 posts; it is only at 96): http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=10280

sbd1's post #20, is where my bullsh!t meter started going off.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 02-26-2010 at 11:05 PM.

OMG! You truly are either very, very stupid...or the biggest liar I've seen in ages...

I am not even gonna look at the links ya provided...because you are obviously trying to point out where he did not hit his best...but I pointed out to his Remax record of 447.

Since you know so much about The Remax tounaments...tell me, what did he hit in all his qualifying and final rounds since 2002? How many exceeded 380? 390? 400?

Doesn't matter does it? Because the deal here was you accused me first he didn't exist....now you admitted he does...for THAT you owe me an apology.

Secondly, you gave your WORD you would go out there and see if he can hit over 360 to pay up $50...and a public apology if he goes over 380.

Those were YOUR WORDS.

So, either do it...or otherwise everyone here will know you are a lying coward...and your word means ****.
    Good try sucker! Keep it coming! I continuously wanted you to post your source and baited you into doing it. It was an epic failure on your part. Of course you won't view the links, they prove you wrong. Everyone can see for themselves!
    Last edited by SDB1; 02-27-2010 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie

I would consider it a privilege; shoot I would pay $50, $100 to have the honor to meet someone of that caliber, and this little girl/SBD1 refuses.

Go for it dude; chance of a lifetime to meet a good man, former professional baseball player, and learn a little; don't blow this one jackass.

Anyways, sdb1 is always getting owned here; not enough testosterone to belong here...

Someone mentioned it in this thread, and yes, I seriously owned SDB1 on the deadlift thread, and he was claiming a 495lb. deadlift, lol. The kid is a real world nothing; don't get discouraged sdb1... go out and learn to ride a skateboard or a bicycle or something...

This is my personal thread where I owned him (someone get my thread to 100 posts; it is only at 96): http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=10280

I've got nothing but respect for the guy indacup linked us too. I'll probably still go see him for a fitting one day! I never said that a 56 year old LDA guys doesn't exist. I said indacup's ridiculous distance claims were nonsense and he provided ample proof that I was right. The argument wasn't about whether I would drive to see some guy. The argument was about inflated distance claims! All we needed was the proof that indacup's man couldn't do what he claimed and indacup kindly provided the video evidence!

As for your thread. Wasn't that the one where you claimed that your calves were the source of power in the deadlift (a back excercise)? Didn't you then post pictures of your calves?

When someone is forced to post pictures of their body parts, I would seriously question who was owned!

So let me get this straight...according to SDB1's line of thought....it is okay to pick a random day and time and figure whatever the person did that day will never be duplicated or improved upon.

So in this idiots mind, after 2002 there is no reason to conduct any more sporting events, because nothing will ever be improved upon since then...I assume this means that SDB1 himself has never played a round of golf better than he did on some particular day in 2002.

The drive of 447 in 2005 never happened....his qualifying drive of 394 (in cross winds) at last years ReMax never happened.

In reality, SDB1 is a coward and a liar....I'd call him a retard...but that would be an insult to retards worldwide.

First he said I made up my friend....and I proved that wrong...yet, he has not apologized for his public accusations...

Doesn't matter, he already proved by that, that he knows nothing...we all saw his stupidity in action.

He gave his WORD that he would go out and see for himself Pat hit the ball over 360, 380 or whatever...yet, now he chickens out.

Theres only one reason why he won't go and see for himself...because he knows he would be wrong again.

He can rationalize all he wants...but the one thing that cannot be disputed is he PUBLICLY said he would go and now he chickened out.

From here on, no matter what SDB1 says, will no longer be taken seriously...he is a fraud a joke....

From here on him and Larry can suck eachother off and dream of glory...because he will never be respected or taken seriously again.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie

Spank has spoken........I don't see any reason to continue this thread.....
    team obnoxious

So let me get this straight...according to SDB1's line of thought....it is okay to pick a random day and time and figure whatever the person did that day will never be duplicated or improved upon.

So in this idiots mind, after 2002 there is no reason to conduct any more sporting events, because nothing will ever be improved upon since then...I assume this means that SDB1 himself has never played a round of golf better than he did on some particular day in 2002.

The drive of 447 in 2005 never happened....his qualifying drive of 394 (in cross winds) at last years ReMax never happened.

In reality, SDB1 is a coward and a liar....I'd call him a retard...but that would be an insult to retards worldwide.

First he said I made up my friend....and I proved that wrong...yet, he has not apologized for his public accusations...

Doesn't matter, he already proved by that, that he knows nothing...we all saw his stupidity in action.

He gave his WORD that he would go out and see for himself Pat hit the ball over 360, 380 or whatever...yet, now he chickens out.

Theres only one reason why he won't go and see for himself...because he knows he would be wrong again.

He can rationalize all he wants...but the one thing that cannot be disputed is he PUBLICLY said he would go and now he chickened out.

From here on, no matter what SDB1 says, will no longer be taken seriously...he is a fraud a joke....

From here on him and Larry can suck eachother off and dream of glory...because he will never be respected or taken seriously again.
    Sorry pal, but no amount of ranting is going to overturn your massive failure! Thanks for the videos! SUCKER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imd73G7ayWY

I've got nothing but respect for the guy indacup linked us too. I'll probably still go see him for a fitting one day! I never said that a 56 year old LDA guys doesn't exist. I said indacup's ridiculous distance claims were nonsense and he provided ample proof that I was right. The argument wasn't about whether I would drive to see some guy. The argument was about inflated distance claims! All we needed was the proof that indacup's man couldn't do what he claimed and indacup kindly provided the video evidence!

As for your thread. Wasn't that the one where you claimed that your calves were the source of power in the deadlift (a back excercise)? Didn't you then post pictures of your calves?

When someone is forced to post pictures of their body parts, I would seriously question who was owned!

This is truly pathetic. If you were any further over your head, there'd be a chinaman coming out of your ass. Maybe there is.
    GR lives...

Sorry pal, but no amount of ranting is going to overturn your massive failure! Thanks for the videos! SUCKER!
    Coming from someone like you has proven himself to be a liar and a coward, your words, like you, mean sh!t.

Go back home and suck off more guys at the retirement home and dream about your days that "Coulda been"...

Had ya only been a man....true to your word. LOL

Spank has spoken........I don't see any reason to continue this thread.....

Whoa there! Don't go shutting down this thread just yet. I was so proud when this baby cracked 100 but now the double century is in sight - SDB1, Indacup - keep it coming guys!!!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Whoa there! Don't go shutting down this thread just yet. I was so proud when this baby cracked 100 but now the double century is in sight - SDB1, Indacup - keep it coming guys!!!
    Well since ya asked...someone emailed me this...

ZIIIIIIING POOOOOOOOOOOW!
    team obnoxious

ZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG GGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me want to go up to the treehouse and do my thing.

I assume it was Mizuno>Ping that sent you that? He seems to have whole collections of these types of pics.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Congrats on the epic thread, Kiwi. If you can somehow rope Larry and AlanG in on this one, you might even be able to get this baby close to the now legendary "swing the clubhead" thread.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Kiwi, all you need to do is brag a little in one of your threads and I think I, OP, and the Fred3.x team are capable of 10 posts a piece.
    GR lives...

Arbitrator Remarks on latest updates:

In the matter of SDB1 vs. Indacup I decide completely in favor of Indacup. SDB1 has made it clear that he will never show up and will grasp at anything to get out of this mess. SDB1 is sinking into the abyss of rationalization and denial. This is sounding much like the person who backs out of a bet by saying "we didn't shake on it."

Arbitrator Remarks on latest updates:

In the matter of SDB1 vs. Indacup I decide completely in favor of Indacup. SDB1 has made it clear that he will never show up and will grasp at anything to get out of this mess. SDB1 is sinking into the abyss of rationalization and denial. This is sounding much like the person who backs out of a bet by saying "we didn't shake on it."
    He hasn't been back since his last beat down a couple of days ago. I think we hurt his feelings. You guys were too hard on him and now he's gone forever. I hope you're proud of yourselves.....
    team obnoxious

He hasn't been back since his last beat down a couple of days ago. I think we hurt his feelings. You guys were too hard on him and now he's gone forever.
    Another satisfied customer!
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

He hasn't been back since his last beat down a couple of days ago. I think we hurt his feelings. You guys were too hard on him and now he's gone forever. I hope you're proud of yourselves.....
    A former poster used to say that this board was no place for pansies, whiners and mama's-boys. We should all count our blessings. Bring back Mr.3 Wiggle - Sergeant-at-Arms and attitude-adjuster.
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Sorry, I was in LA as I mentioned and couldn't get to the computer to check in. Saturday was raining and there was no reason to drive to Angeles Crest. Sunday I called to make an appointment with Pat and I was told that he was in Arizona at the Tour stop. Apparantly he is now the Tour Rep for UST Mamiya and is working with several players to get them dialed in while they were on the West Coast. Apparantly this guy wasn't going to be around the course this weekend and may not know this jagoff indacup at all!

I guess I'll have to wait to see a 56 year old guy hit a ball 400 yards! But now I'm really determined! This has now become my Holly Grail! Indacup said he's seen it happen so now I really want to find someone that can. So far the only guy making the kinds of claims that indacup made is Jack Hamm so I will try and hunt him down next week!

It would be easier to eradicate bacteria but not as beneficial.
    GR lives...

Apparantly this guy wasn't going to be around the course this weekend and may not know this jagoff indacup at all!
    Please tell me that was a typo as I talked (electronically) to Pat three times this week about you.
    Last edited by indacup; 03-02-2010 at 03:30 AM.

Sorry, I was in LA as I mentioned and couldn't get to the computer to check in. Saturday was raining and there was no reason to drive to Angeles Crest. Sunday I called to make an appointment with Pat and I was told that he was in Arizona at the Tour stop. Apparantly he is now the Tour Rep for UST Mamiya and is working with several players to get them dialed in while they were on the West Coast. Apparantly this guy wasn't going to be around the course this weekend and may not know this jagoff indacup at all!

I guess I'll have to wait to see a 56 year old guy hit a ball 400 yards! But now I'm really determined! This has now become my Holly Grail! Indacup said he's seen it happen so now I really want to find someone that can. So far the only guy making the kinds of claims that indacup made is Jack Hamm so I will try and hunt him down next week!
    If Indacup knows Pat and talked to him three times last week why would he suggest you go visit Pat this weekend in So Cal when he's actually in Arizona? I think SDB1 is making an effort to meet this Pat character. Indacup should have known that Pat wouldn't be around this weekend. I don't like what I'm smellin'.

Please tell me that was a typo as I talked (electronically) to Pat three times this week about you.
    Then somebody got their wires crossed! I don't mind making a little effort but I already told you I don't want to be jerked around! That's the whole reason I wanted the guy's contact info in the first place!

I don't know when I'll be in LA again but the next time I can get up there I'm going to make another attempt to see this guy. If for no other reason than to get fitted properly. We don't have anybody in San Diego that has good experience with higher ball speeds and a selection of X-Stiff shafts. Especially not in combination with an outdoor range!

Then somebody got their wires crossed! I don't mind making a little effort but I already told you I don't want to be jerked around! That's the whole reason I wanted the guy's contact info in the first place!

I don't know when I'll be in LA again but the next time I can get up there I'm going to make another attempt to see this guy. If for no other reason than to get fitted properly. We don't have anybody in San Diego that has good experience with higher ball speeds and a selection of X-Stiff shafts. Especially not in combination with an outdoor range!
    Here's my corrospondence with Pat...

>Pat - Have a member in one of the golf forums I frequent (but don’t sponsor)and he does not believe someone your age can hit the ball 360 yards....
    >
    > He lives in San Diego and I believe is actually gonna come up and see you and get fitted by a true LDA player!
    >
    > Hope all is going well for you guys!
    >
    > Take care,
    >
    >
    > rory
    Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:41:59 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
    Subject: Re: Hope ya got your "A game" going!

Thank you Rory, I'll make him a believer.
    To: Patrick Dempsey
    Sent: Feb 26, 2010 12:43 PM

Cool!

This guy is really becoming an ******* telling me that I "made you up"..LOL..anyway, he said he WIll be coming up from San Diego and see for himself that you hit the ball like ya do!

Does he need to call you for an appointment? Or just meet you at Angeles National?

thanks!
    It's best to call, that way he'll know I'm in town. I'm guessing he doesn't own a computer either.
    On Feb 28, 2010, at 11:29 AM,
    wrote:

> He's backed down...found a couple videos of you hitting like 350 yards back in 2002 and now said your distances have to be worse...so he said he's even gonna bother..
    >
    > He's an ass.
    To:
    Sent: Monday, March 1, 2010 6:19:04 AM GMT -06:00 Guadalajara / Mexico City / Monterrey

Ask him how far I hit it this years R max. 370 390. Who cares, I would hit him a few balls for his benefit, not mine. I don't need to be insulted over it too. Not a big deal at all. Thanks for the support.

Not very difficult to sort this out and see who's credible. One offers facts at every turn, the other just looks for cracks in the armor so he can worm out.
    GR lives...

Damn I wanna see dat! I've only seen some one hit It that far once. He was a single in front of our foursome we caught up to some how but this guy looked like he was one Of the maintenance workers there. Tank top, shorts and other wise just ratty looking. This guy goes to the back tee on a long par 5 and just absolutely bombs it. Me and my buddies had our jaws on the ground. It had to be 350+ phunking incredible!!
    team obnoxious

Damn I wanna see dat! I've only seen some one hit It that far once. He was a single in front of our foursome we caught up to some how but this guy looked like he was one Of the maintenance workers there. Tank top, shorts and other wise just ratty looking. This guy goes to the back tee on a long par 5 and just absolutely bombs it. Me and my buddies had our jaws on the ground. It had to be 350+ phunking incredible!!
    If he was wearing a tank top with an illustration of two pigs humping with the slogan "Makin' Bacon" that was me.

If he was wearing a tank top with an illustration of two pigs humping with the slogan "Makin' Bacon" that was me.
    Nice! Check yer PM......
    team obnoxious

I'm really proud of this thread. How many of you have met a hot chick and then looked back and thought what a chance meeting it was and how lucky you were that fate and timing brought you together.

This is similar. If not for that round I played with that 330 yard bomber purely by chance SBD1 and Indacup may never have gotten to know each other so intimately and would have just continued on their merry way like ships that pass in the night. Now instead, thanks to me, they will be forever irrevocably linked in GR Folklore.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I'm really proud of this thread. How many of you have met a hot chick and then looked back and thought what a chance meeting it was and how lucky you were that fate and timing brought you together.

This is similar. If not for that round I played with that 330 yard bomber purely by chance SBD1 and Indacup may never have gotten to know each other so intimately and would have just continued on their merry way like ships that pass in the night. Now instead, thanks to me, they will be forever irrevocably linked in GR Folklore.
    Yes, and it now looks certain that you will achieve the double ton. Wish I could be in N.Z. for the champange. You deserve all the acolades Kiwi, you have put some serious time into your resume and like HB should be starting to think HOF.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    Yes, and it now looks certain that you will achieve the double ton. Wish I could be in N.Z. for the champange. You deserve all the acolades Kiwi, you have put some serious time into your resume and like HB should be starting to think HOF.
    Well thanks a lot buddy for pointing out what I really didn't want to know. That this otherwise epic threads lacks even a basic Fred3 zing let alone the ad hominen attack that HB just achieved

Now where the f#ck am I?

Anyone know how to fix an ass-kissing meter? Mine just exploded.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Anyone know how to fix an ass-kissing meter? Mine just exploded.
    You're so smart and resourceful, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Now now Lorenzo, I know that because of your past experiences your feelings are easily hurt; but you are still one off my favorite posters. I think you may be directing your bitterness at the ex in the wrong direction. But thats ok, I'll wear it. What are mates for?
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Now now Lorenzo, I know that because of your past experiences your feelings are easily hurt; but you are still one off my favorite posters. I think you may be directing your bitterness at the ex in the wrong direction. But thats ok, I'll wear it. What are mates for?

Just a little tough love. None of the Freds will give you recognition if you continue this way.

There you go Kiwi, 200.
    GR lives...

Thread Information