|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    As my first 200 post thread I would like to thank both SDB1 and Indacup for their generous contributions. An honorable mention also has to be extended to Noshuz and Famousdavis who have chipped in and done their bit to keep the ball rolling.

Good work fellas!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    As my first 200 post thread I would like to thank both SDB1 and Indacup for their generous contributions. An honorable mention also has to be extended to Noshuz and Famousdavis who have chipped in and done their bit to keep the ball rolling.

Good work fellas!

You're very welcome and the story is far from over. There has been a turn of events recently in that SDB1 has made an effort to contact the phantom 56 year old only to find his tour van with the optional camper shell is parked over in Arizona. I'm starting to have my doubts about Pat. I hope he's not the androgynous character we knew and loved on Saturday Night Live.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    If Indacup knows Pat and talked to him three times last week why would he suggest you go visit Pat this weekend in So Cal when he's actually in Arizona? I think SDB1 is making an effort to meet this Pat character. Indacup should have known that Pat wouldn't be around this weekend. I don't like what I'm smellin'.
    Look at the threads here...I kept asking SD when he was (if ever)...my corrospondence with Pat was via email and no time frame was ever mentioned...if you look at my emails to Pat, I told him on Thursday the guy was backing out...and Friday afternoon SD said he changed his mind and was going...I gave him directions and Pat's number to call.

Thats the other thing...How in the world can SD even ask them about me when SD doesn't know my name?

It wasn't till I posted this afternoon the emails we exchanged between Pat and I that my name is Rory.

Pat, Barb and I are friends going back to 1999....They helped me get my business going....I was the first one to purchase and sell their own Horsepower irons and drivers...

Matter of fact, when I butted heads with SMT and they threatened to take me to court, Pat was one of the guys who said he'd testify in my behalf.

My website lists them as friends to our business:

Our Friends....
    Below, is a list of friends and companies in the industry we hope you visit and do business with...

First off, there's two companies, two families, who we consider the nicest and most honest people not only in the golf industry, but on the planet...

The Dempsey's at:

and the Chopp's at:

You'd be very hard pressed to find two groups of better people than the Chopp's and Dempsey's and the people they employ.
    I'm getting to the point where I don't give a sh!t anymore....Anyone of you can call Pat and Barb and ask them about me (Rory)...if anyone has any questions about me or him is telling the truth, call them yourself.

I have to go back to another meeting and will be available in about 3 hours....feel free to talk amongst yourselves...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by indacup
    Look at the threads here...I kept asking SD when he was (if ever)...my corrospondence with Pat was via email and no time frame was ever mentioned...if you look at my emails to Pat, I told him on Thursday the guy was backing out...and Friday afternoon SD said he changed his mind and was going...I gave him directions and Pat's number to call.

Thats the other thing...How in the world can SD even ask them about me when SD doesn't know my name?

It wasn't till I posted this afternoon the emails we exchanged between Pat and I that my name is Rory.

Pat, Barb and I are friends going back to 1999....They helped me get my business going....I was the first one to purchase and sell their own Horsepower irons and drivers...

Matter of fact, when I butted heads with SMT and they threatened to take me to court, Pat was one of the guys who said he'd testify in my behalf.

I'm getting to the point where I don't give a sh!t anymore....Anyone of you can call Pat and Barb and ask them about me (Rory)...if anyone has any questions about me or him is telling the truth, call them yourself.

I have to go back to another meeting and will be available in about 3 hours....feel free to talk amongst yourselves...LOL
    Hmmm I dunno. I think I'm gonna hafta call the guys in the black suits and sunglasses again......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

All I'm saying is that there's a few things that don't add up. Also, is it just coincidence that "Pat" and "Barb" just happen to be the names of the wives of former presidents Nixon and Bush? I'm thinking that's how you came up with the names.

Further, why would you e-mail Pat when you could have just as easily picked up the phone? If you two were so close, I would just assume that you'd call him...especially when you've got money on the line. Finally, I have never heard of Horsepower irons.

PS: What's all this about a potential lawsuit with SMT golf and how was this guy Pat involved? Was he an expert witness?

All I'm saying is that there's a few things that don't add up. Also, is it just coincidence that "Pat" and "Barb" just happen to be the names of the wives of former presidents Nixon and Bush? I'm thinking that's how you came up with the names.

Further, why would you e-mail Pat when you could have just as easily picked up the phone? If you two were so close, I would just assume that you'd call him...especially when you've got money on the line. Finally, I have never heard of Horsepower irons.

PS: What's all this about a potential lawsuit with SMT golf and how was this guy Pat involved? Was he an expert witness?
    AND, one other thing, . . . . . . who REALLY shot Kennedy?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Good work fellas!
    You should be thanking an as yet unconfirmed 56 year old chopper, who may or may not be able to hit his drives over 360 yards.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Because the basic rule is: Dudes text or e-mail, they only call if absolutely necessary. Particularly if they have an i-phone.

By the way, my Sacto gov. related attorney alarm is going off.
    GR lives...

LOL...dude, you're gonna drive me to drink...I may have to THANK you for that!

Further, why would you e-mail Pat when you could have just as easily picked up the phone? If you two were so close, I would just assume that you'd call him...especially when you've got money on the line.
    There was other questions I asked him regarding business that I deleted before I posted here due to sensative nature
    Finally, I have never heard of Horsepower irons.

Yes he was...

Incidentally, dunno how much you know about baseball...but Pat played minor league baseball...and his brother Rick Dempsey used to play for the Orioles and Dodgers...coached for the Orioles and also did play-by-play for awhile...

and before you ask me...No, not all at the same time.

Let's face some facts: no amount of anecdotal internet proof is going to satisfy either SDB1's or indacup's argument. Also, we've established that SDB1 isn't going to San Fernando until Pat is in his mid-60's. Why don't we just settle this argument the GR way? A binding GR poll.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Let's face some facts: no amount of anecdotal internet proof is going to satisfy either SDB1's or indacup's argument. Also, we've established that SDB1 isn't going to San Fernando until Pat is in his mid-60's. Why don't we just settle this argument the GR way? A binding GR poll.
    Or, . . . . . a trip to Branson.

I can see SDB1 going there and watching Pat smash one 380 and declaring that he's 55 not 56. I don't see a need for a poll although they are binding, and entertaining.
    Plus it will add leggs to this thread although 60% of it was whining.
    team obnoxious

Shouldn't be a problem if I wait till he's in his mid 60's. I mean, it has already been established that he has picked up over 60 yards of distance since his Long Drive win when he was 48! He should be well over 440 yards by the time he get's into his 60's!

The only thing I need is something that shows him hitting a ball over 360 yards! Preferably the 380-400+ that indacup claims to have witnessed. 360 was an arbitrary number that I came up with because it is the documented ceiling for Super Seniors in comeptition under legit circumstances! I think only one guy ever has reached over 360 (Bob Wilson) and NOBODY has sniffed 380 at that age!

I don't care about the name of Pat's wife or brother or who he played baseball for. All this info is readily available on his website and I don't even care if indacup knows Pat Dempsey or not! Him knowing Pat Dempsey doesn't prove his argument! Pat Dempsey is a confirmed LDA guy but hasn't ever hit a ball the distances indacup claimed! So unless indacup can come up with someone of that age that can, I've won the argument. Even if he does I've still won the argument because he originally claimed to have played multiple rounds of golf with the guy and then he named Pat Dempsey as that guy!

On another note I'm not even sure if ANYBODY has ever reached the distances indacup claims under the circumstances that I originally set forth. It is well established that even Sadlowski has a hard time reaching 400 without wind and elevation helping him. The times that I've seen these guys compete WITHOUT wind and elevation helping them their longest drives are always in the 360-395 range. That's IF they hit the grid at all which was another one of my points. When Sadlowski or Zuback make appearances at tour stops and bang balls on the same courses the pros play, they always give them multiple tries to get a ball in play! So, it doesn't matter if the guys name is Zuback, Sadlowski, Fister, Dobbin or Dempsey I'd still like to see ANYBODY hit a ball that far without wind, elevation or a rock hard landing area and also be straight when doing it!

Agree with Sooner. There is no way that even a binding GR Poll can settle this dispute now. SDB1 would just refuse to accept the result despite it being a binding poll. If SDB1 won't take a trip to the San Fernando Valley then the only way to settle this is for both him and Indacup to take a trip to a parking lot in Bransom MO.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Agree with Sooner. There is no way that even a binding GR Poll can settle this dispute now. SDB1 would just refuse to accept the result despite it being a binding poll. If SDB1 won't take a trip to the San Fernando Valley then the only way to settle this is for both him and Indacup to take a trip to a parking lot in Bransom MO.
    Maybe. But I'd predict Indacup would show and SDB1 wouldn't.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    Shouldn't be a problem if I wait till he's in his mid 60's. I mean, it has already been established that he has picked up over 60 yards of distance since his Long Drive win when he was 48! He should be well over 440 yards by the time he get's into his 60's!

The only thing I need is something that shows him hitting a ball over 360 yards! Preferably the 380-400+ that indacup claims to have witnessed. 360 was an arbitrary number that I came up with because it is the documented ceiling for Super Seniors in comeptition under legit circumstances! I think only one guy ever has reached over 360 (Bob Wilson) and NOBODY has sniffed 380 at that age!

I don't care about the name of Pat's wife or brother or who he played baseball for. All this info is readily available on his website and I don't even care if indacup knows Pat Dempsey or not! Him knowing Pat Dempsey doesn't prove his argument! Pat Dempsey is a confirmed LDA guy but hasn't ever hit a ball the distances indacup claimed! So unless indacup can come up with someone of that age that can, I've won the argument. Even if he does I've still won the argument because he originally claimed to have played multiple rounds of golf with the guy and then he named Pat Dempsey as that guy!

On another note I'm not even sure if ANYBODY has ever reached the distances indacup claims under the circumstances that I originally set forth. It is well established that even Sadlowski has a hard time reaching 400 without wind and elevation helping him. The times that I've seen these guys compete WITHOUT wind and elevation helping them their longest drives are always in the 360-395 range. That's IF they hit the grid at all which was another one of my points. When Sadlowski or Zuback make appearances at tour stops and bang balls on the same courses the pros play, they always give them multiple tries to get a ball in play! So, it doesn't matter if the guys name is Zuback, Sadlowski, Fister, Dobbin or Dempsey I'd still like to see ANYBODY hit a ball that far without wind, elevation or a rock hard landing area and also be straight when doing it!
    YOU HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF....YOU GAVE YOUR WORD TO COME OUT AND PROVE ME WRONG.....BUT, LIED AND RAN LIKE A SCARED RABBIT.Wow, I never, ever in my wildest dreams thought I'd meet someone as imbecilic as you...I have had conversations with 4 year olds on prozac who were more intelligent than you have.

Plus, they were not liars or cowards like you have proven to be.

I have given you his name
    his address
    his phone number
    his wifes name
    his profession
    his place of work
    I gave you his website documenting his career, including a 447 yard drive
    I gave you links to his business

what have you provided???

ABSO-FVCKIN-LUTELY NOTHING!!!!

You say you knew all about LDA...yet you have not looked up any recent LDA results...why is that chump?

Look at last Octobers results...Pat finished 2nd with a drive of 369 in a 24 mph crosswind....but according to your earlier posts, that was impossible.

Because in your feable little mind one swing from a guy 8 years ago now eradicates the thousands of swings he's taken since...your logic is so ****ed up, it would mean in land of fagots and poppy seeds once someone achieves anything worthwhile, they should give up and never pursue anything in that field again.

You truly are a moron.....the level of stupidity and arrogance in you is almost beyond comprehension.

You also said, that you would "prove me wrong" and drive up and meet him personally Didn't you????...but as we all saw, you lied...you were a fVcking coward and a liar.

I understand there was some gay pride week in West Hollywood that you couldn't break free from...but regardless ya sperm swallowing homosexual from San Diego, you PROMISED you were gonna do it...but ya chickened out.

We all are witnesses of that!

I don't know what *** country you are from, but here in America a person is innocent till proven guilty...and since you have accused me of lying and refuse to believe, the burdon of proof is on your gay shoulders...no one elses.

But apparently standing up and keeping your word like a man, has proven to be much more difficult task for you than sucking a man off.

You are a worthless piece of sh!t.

Other than that, have a real nice day.

YOU HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF....YOU GAVE YOUR WORD TO COME OUT AND PROVE ME WRONG.....BUT, LIED AND RAN LIKE A SCARED RABBIT.Wow, I never, ever in my wildest dreams thought I'd meet someone as imbecilic as you...I have had conversations with 4 year olds on prozac who were more intelligent than you have.

Plus, they were not liars or cowards like you have proven to be.

I have given you his name
    his address
    his phone number
    his wifes name
    his profession
    his place of work
    I gave you his website documenting his career, including a 447 yard drive
    I gave you links to his business

what have you provided???

ABSO-FVCKIN-LUTELY NOTHING!!!!

You say you knew all about LDA...yet you have not looked up any recent LDA results...why is that chump?

Look at last Octobers results...Pat finished 2nd with a drive of 369 in a 24 mph crosswind....but according to your earlier posts, that was impossible.

Because in your feable little mind one swing from a guy 8 years ago now eradicates the thousands of swings he's taken since...your logic is so ****ed up, it would mean in land of fagots and poppy seeds once someone achieves anything worthwhile, they should give up and never pursue anything in that field again.

You truly are a moron.....the level of stupidity and arrogance in you is almost beyond comprehension.

You also said, that you would "prove me wrong" and drive up and meet him personally Didn't you????...but as we all saw, you lied...you were a fVcking coward and a liar.

I understand there was some gay pride week in West Hollywood that you couldn't break free from...but regardless ya sperm swallowing homosexual from San Diego, you PROMISED you were gonna do it...but ya chickened out.

We all are witnesses of that!

I don't know what *** country you are from, but here in America a person is innocent till proven guilty...and since you have accused me of lying and refuse to believe, the burdon of proof is on your gay shoulders...no one elses.

But apparently standing up and keeping your word like a man, has proven to be much more difficult task for you than sucking a man off.

You are a worthless piece of sh!t.

Other than that, have a real nice day.
    WOW!!!! 369 with a crosswind! That must prove he can hit it over 400 without any wind, elevation or slope!

What other stats can you throw out that don't mean SH*T???

Tell you what! If you can tell me the name of Pat's dog I will consider the matter settled! Yep! That should just about prove that a 56 year old guy can hit a ball over 380 and completely invalidate all the video proof that I've submitted that would suggest that you're full of crap!

WOW!!!! 369 with a crosswind! That must prove he can hit it over 400 without any wind, elevation or slope!

What other stats can you throw out that don't mean SH*T???

Tell you what! If you can tell me the name of Pat's dog I will consider the matter settled! Yep! That should just about prove that a 56 year old guy can hit a ball over 380 and completely invalidate all the video proof that I've submitted that would suggest that you're full of crap!
    WTF??

Are you an alcoholic or a druggie on TOP of being a lying, coward????

Tell ya what...I have done way more than my share to appease you...everyone has seen I've provided facts...and you could not even provide your word.

You have proven yourself to be a lying, coward.....

Oh and incidentally?

Pat and Barb don't HAVE a dog anymore.... they had a dog named Sarah...but she died a few years ago..

However, their neighbors dog named DogBart, STILL comes over to their place almost daily to hang out.....

Ya gonna honor your word now? or was this just another in the series of lies from you???
    Last edited by indacup; 03-02-2010 at 08:06 PM.

“…..Tell you what! If you can tell me the name of Pat's dog I will consider the matter settled! Yep! That should just about prove that a 56 year old guy can hit a ball over 380 and confirm once and for all….”
    ”….Pat and Barb don't HAVE a dog anymore.... they had a dog named Sarah...but she died a few years ago..However, their neighbors dog named DogBart, STILL comes over to their place almost daily to hang out.....
    What are the odds that our lil sperm swallowing queen of mental impotence will now respond and say that since they don’t HAVE a dog, the bet is off? LOL

We all Know he’ll never pay up…we all Know he’ll never go to see Pat like he promised...we all Know he will never keep his word…..and (sadly) none of us know if he’ll ever STFU!

Name:  beating_a_dead_horse_187.gif
Views: 51
Size:  18.7 KB
    team obnoxious

What are the odds that our lil sperm swallowing queen of mental impotence will now respond and say that since they don’t HAVE a dog, the bet is off? LOL

We all Know he’ll never pay up…we all Know he’ll never go to see Pat like he promised...we all Know he will never keep his word…..and (sadly) none of us know if he’ll ever STFU!
    You have to give SDB1 some credit. He did call the course and they told him that Pat was in Arizona.

You have to give SDB1 some credit. He did call the course and they told him that Pat was in Arizona.
    Maybe...I told him and gave him directions to Angeles National Golf Course and he later said he chose not to go to Angeles Crest (wtf?).....so who knows what the hell he did or didn't do.

I think Kiwi owes SDB1 and Indacup lunch in Branson for putting this thread way over the top on number of posts.....Im just sayin'
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I think Kiwi owes SDB1 and Indacup lunch in Branson for putting this thread way over the top on number of posts.....Im just sayin'
    Isn't Branson like the "Las Vegas" for old people?

Isn't Branson like the "Las Vegas" for old people?
    Or maybe Kiwi's house for Vegemite sandwiches....
    team obnoxious

WTF??

Are you an alcoholic or a druggie on TOP of being a lying, coward????

Tell ya what...I have done way more than my share to appease you...everyone has seen I've provided facts...and you could not even provide your word.

You have proven yourself to be a lying, coward.....

Oh and incidentally?

Pat and Barb don't HAVE a dog anymore.... they had a dog named Sarah...but she died a few years ago..

However, their neighbors dog named DogBart, STILL comes over to their place almost daily to hang out.....

Ya gonna honor your word now? or was this just another in the series of lies from you???
    Indacup, it has been fun! I will stick to my word. Since you have provided this valuable information about the neighbor's dog I will consider the matter settled! I think this thread has provided ample entertainment but it's probably time to move on. I saw a thread about hot asians on the LPGA and that takes priority!

Indacup, it has been fun! I will stick to my word. Since you have provided this valuable information about the neighbor's dog I will consider the matter settled! I think this thread has provided ample entertainment but it's probably time to move on. I saw a thread about hot asians on the LPGA and that takes priority!
    Well, Indacup, you finally got your white flag of surrender.
    GR lives...

Not from where I've been sitting.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I thought your word was to go see the guy hit it past 360 and then give him $50.

the longest hitter i've come accross is a pro in ireland who backin the early 90's could fly the ball 320+ and was known around as one of the best from tee to green but couldn't get it done around the greens and it doesn't matter sh1t if you can't get it done around the greens look at some1 like donald or z.johnson ! but there is no way at sea level with a conforming driver and no wind that a golf ball can be hit 380 without some sort of help !!

Quote Originally Posted by shoeinc
    the longest hitter i've come accross is a pro in ireland who backin the early 90's could fly the ball 320+ and was known around as one of the best from tee to green but couldn't get it done around the greens and it doesn't matter sh1t if you can't get it done around the greens look at some1 like donald or z.johnson ! but there is no way at sea level with a conforming driver and no wind that a golf ball can be hit 380 without some sort of help !!
    I'm not so sure about that. Guys like Holmes and Watson routinely go above 320 and I'm assuming that ain't shiot compared to these LDA guys. But then again I am just talking out of my ass here, but that seems to be the theme of this thread anyhow. I'm too lazy and don't care enough to look up LDA results.
    I'm trying to keep it alive for ya, Kiwi.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I have to agree with this. I don't see this 56 year old guy hitting 380 yard drives with a standard length driver. I'm thinking of the holes at my course that are 380 yards long and there is just no way. I appreciate Indacup providing us with the guy's name, his wife's name and the name of their chinchilla but I'm still skeptical. Indacup, if you can get this guy to join Noshuz and I for a round of golf in Northern California I'll pay for his round, his lunch and an extra $50 for tour van gasoline.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have to agree with this. I don't see this 56 year old guy hitting 380 yard drives with a standard length driver. I'm thinking of the holes at my course that are 380 yards long and there is just no way. I appreciate Indacup providing us with the guy's name, his wife's name and the name of their chinchilla but I'm still skeptical. Indacup, if you can get this guy to join Noshuz and I for a round of golf in Northern California I'll pay for his round, his lunch and an extra $50 for tour van gasoline.
    Dude, you're not pregnant...drive down and see him!

(BTW, if you're just trying to extend the post count...good luck....hell, it took a dog to give her life to stop the arguing between me and "that person"....)

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    I'm not so sure about that. Guys like Holmes and Watson routinely go above 320 and I'm assuming that ain't shiot compared to these LDA guys..
    yes watson and holmes go above 320 but not with early 1990's equipment !!

yes watson and holmes go above 320 but not with early 1990's equipment !!

Where does the 1990's equipment comment relate to? Did I miss something?

Where does the 1990's equipment comment relate to? Did I miss something?
    it was in my original post , guy called les walker !

it was in my original post , guy called les walker !
    What does that have to do with JB Holmes distance versus today's LDA guys??
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

it was just a reply to FD's comment ! and it was never about holmes vs the long drive guys , i was sayin no tour pro or club golfer hits it 380 without help

it was just a reply to FD's comment ! and it was never about holmes vs the long drive guys , i was sayin no tour pro or club golfer hits it 380 without help
    I'm not so sure I believe your story about the Irish guy hitting it 320 on the fly back in the early 90's. Do you happen to have his name, number and the name of his spouse? Also, where does he park his tour van? If he hit it 320 back then he should be able to hit it 500 by now.

I'm not so sure I believe your story about the Irish guy hitting it 320 on the fly back in the early 90's. Do you happen to have his name, number and the name of his spouse? Also, where does he park his tour van? If he hit it 320 back then he should be able to hit it 500 by now.
    Why I'd even drive up to see the guy if I knew how old he is.
    GR lives...

Thread Information