|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Nothing here has changed...

The same old angry people posting the same old derisive words about people they've never met.

Seems a shame to waste your life in such a manner, but it's your choice...just like JD's.

How are you fred? Is there a lot of snow in Maine. Bet there is.
    It was nice talking to you.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Fred3, I agree completely, in fact I value your attitude and approach above just about everyone else here.

By the way, I would so appreciate your thoughts on the Winter Olympics Medal Count in my Winter Olympics Medal Count Thread.

I'll bump it to make it easy for you. It would mean alot.

Warmly,

Lorenzo
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Fred3, I agree completely, in fact I value your attitude and approach above just about everyone else here.

By the way, I would so appreciate your thoughts on the Winter Olympics Medal Count in my Winter Olympics Medal Count Thread.

Warmly,

Lorenzo
    Just a pathetic case of pandering. Of course, I mean this in a young, happy, non-derisive way. After all, I've never met you and I respect the choices you've made in your life.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Warmly,

Lorenzo
    Soliciting Fred to post in your thread so that you can validify (my word invention and subject to copyright for further use by any others) your status on this site is simply shameless. I'm upset that I didn't think of it first.

As for Fred, is he breaking his usual protocol by actually starting his own thread? I thought his forte' was coming into other people's threads to post something negative. Can someone enlighten me here since it's likely Fred himself will not reply again?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by fred3
    The same old angry people posting the same old derisive words about people they've never met.

Seems a shame to waste your life in such a manner, but it's your choice...just like JD's.
    Piss off you bastage! Who asked you anyway? What business is it to you how we want to waste our lives?

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Just a pathetic case of pandering. Of course, I mean this in a young, happy, non-derisive way. After all, I've never met you and I respect the choices you've made in your life.
    I prefer the direct pander. But I'm willing to learn from someone wiser than me.
    GR lives...

Fred must understand that with great power comes great responsibility. He could have chimed in on one of the other threads and immortalized it forever, but he knew someone would get a sick satisfaction from his response....so he created his own thread out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Fred must understand that with great power comes great responsibility. He could have chimed in on one of the other threads and immortalized it forever, but he knew someone would get a sick satisfaction from his response....so he created his own thread out of spite.

Yes, but giving heals the sick. If Fred3 cares about the world, he'll post in my thread. I'll bump it if I need to.
    GR lives...

Yes, but giving heals the sick. If Fred3 cares about the world, he'll post in my thread. I'll bump it if I need to.
    Its too late. That ship has sailed. I would kill to know what the last post he read was before he started this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Its too late. That ship has sailed. I would kill to know what the last post he read was before he started this thread.
    I can help you out. It was the one by me on feeding the hungry and making sure they have HD TV. Which technically means Fred3's responded to one of my posts and I can stop my begging.

Now who you gonna kill? Choose wisely, so many are deserving.
    GR lives...

I can help you out. It was the one by me on feeding the hungry and making sure they have HD TV. Which technically means Fred3's responded to one of my posts and I can stop my begging.

Now who you gonna kill? Choose wisely, so many are deserving.
    Pathetic.

Tell me, Fred, whenever your daughter went off to college, did you suffer from ED for 6 months because you felt that your sexual tenure was over? Do you suffer from cold sweats at night thinking about the fact that your life on this earth is not much longer? Are you confined at home because you are unwilling to go out into a public that you deem is not much higher than the local snail population?

It's OK, Fred, God loves you and GR loves you . . . . . . . . . well, . . . . . . . sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Pathetic.
    Agreed, it's much better to bound, gage, and torture before you head straight to kill. Jeeze!

F UCK OFF YOU ARROGANT C UNT!

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Fred you grumpy old fart. Of course nothing here has changed. This place is perfect. Why would we want it to change?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Fred drives a freaking mini cooper; I have posted this fact of gayness before, with pictures I think, a couple of years ago.

5. Best Twinkmobile
    2006 Mini Cooper

The Mini Cooper is annoyingly small to some, but simply irresistible to others. The cult classic from the BMW group means fun for anyone who sits behind the wheel (and passengers too). The Mini may look tiny on the outside, but there is a surprising amount of depth on the inside. Thanks to it's great handling, fast engine and fun ride, the Mini Cooper is our Best Twinkmobile winner.

link: http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayprodu...tp/gaycars.htm

Fred will not deny it. Fred turned gay about 10 years ago; he is not married, but has offspring, and yet fred is flying with a broken wing, maybe two.

Don't make me post your pictures Fred...

Oh Fred cannot break 90 by the way; I have golfed with him before, but he doesn't know I think he is a jackass.

Hey Fred, how is the gay 'lifestyle' treating you? Check the ip addresses you moderators; we are within a few miles of each other. He is a little man with self esteem issues; glad I do not work with, or for him on contract.

I know this jackass, err... twinkie...

oops, edited to add that fred's mini cooper is NOT a convertible; the picture is for farts and giggles.

Last edited by spanqdoggie; 02-24-2010 at 01:35 AM.

Hi Fred. I just wanted to let you know that your use of the word "derisive" was a poor choice of words. The word "derisive" is used to explain someone's behavior when they
    abuse someone vocally.

Second, in the computer age we live in, I think one could argue that I have met many of the people on this forum.

Third, how is this a waste of life? It's fun.

Fourth, blow me.

GR is actually one of the most active message boards around, per member. We may not have 500 members online at the same time, but there are always new posts and new threads to read/laugh at.
    TBH, I probably LOL at least once a day reading something on GR.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Hi Fred. I just wanted to let you know that your use of the word "derisive" was a poor choice of words. The word "derisive" is used to explain someone's behavior when they
    abuse someone vocally.

Second, in the computer age we live in, I think one could argue that I have met many of the people on this forum.

Third, how is this a waste of life? It's fun.

Fourth, blow me.
    Well put my sarcastic brutha.......Check your PM.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

What's with all the blasphemy toward GR's beloved deity Frederick III?
    I will now demonstrate how to respectfully offer a difference in opinion with someone of Fred's standing.

Fred,
    If I may be so bold. I submit, that alot has changed around here. There has not been a thread in literally days that has been about blades vs. cavity backs, Not aHacker is now using faggoty cast POS chopper paddles, Kiwi Player is using blades, Edgey is using blades and has banished the once omnipresent Lovett wedge from his bag and BJDrivers is deceased. (Thank God) See Fred, hope and change. It happens at GR too.
    Respectfully yours
    I remain,
    Home-slice
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    What's with all the blasphemy toward GR's beloved deity Frederick III?
    I will now demonstrate how to respectfully offer a difference in opinion with someone of Fred's standing.

Fred,
    If I may be so bold. I submit, that alot has changed around here. There has not been a thread in literally days that has been about blades vs. cavity backs, Not aHacker is now using faggoty cast POS chopper paddles, Kiwi Player is using blades, Edgey is using blades and has banished the once omnipresent Lovett wedge from his bag and BJDrivers is deceased. (Thank God) See Fred, hope and change. It happens at GR too.
    Respectfully yours
    I remain,
    Home-slice
    Yeah but by next week Edgey will have some Callaway or Ping shovels and the Lovett will be back in the bag and NAH will be toying with some non GFF semi-players paddles that he can pick up for next to nothing and sneak into the garage without his other half knowing, and BJ will return from the dead to tell us all we need to get a life. So you see the more things appear to change the more they stay the same.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Yeah but by next week Edgey will have some Callaway or Ping shovels and the Lovett will be back in the bag and NAH will be toying with some non GFF semi-players paddles that he can pick up for next to nothing and sneak into the garage without his other half knowing, and BJ will return from the dead to tell us all we need to get a life. So you see the more things appear to change the more they stay the same.
    Do you think FoN is dead? And seriously, do you think Nibbler died?
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Don't know what has happened to FON lately, as for Nibbler, who knows? I know the last post I recall from Nibbler it was a pretty angry one when Ted Kennedy died. The general GR consensus seemed to be 'good riddance' and Nibbler came on and said in response to everyone "F.UCK YOU!"

Now where the f#ck am I?

The whereabouts of FON is a bit of a mystery. I reckon Nifty would be stll battling on, just lost interest in the place. He always struck me as acting very much on a whim. What i don't get is how he played really keenly for fifty years and then just stopped. If you where physically still capable how could you just one day say "that's enough" and stop??
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Yes, Kiwi, that's my recollection too, as if it's worth a s.hit next to your always reliable transcript memory. But it's a problem here, knowing whether one of us has passed on. The only way to know, I guess, would be if someone stops in the middle of a sentence, but then they'd have to hit the post button.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    The whereabouts of FON is a bit of a mystery. I reckon Nifty would be stll battling on, just lost interest in the place. He always struck me as acting very much on a whim. What i don't get is how he played really keenly for fifty years and then just stopped. If you where physically still capable how could you just one day say "that's enough" and stop??
    I think Nibbler was in a serious battle with cancer. I don't know if he could play golf anymore.

Or what about neverman? That guy just disappeared.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Yeah but by next week Edgey will have some Callaway or Ping shovels and the Lovett will be back in the bag
    Cheeky monkey

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

I think Nibbler was in a serious battle with cancer. I don't know if he could play golf anymore.

I always thought Nibler was a figment of someone's imagination.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Yes, Kiwi, that's my recollection too, as if it's worth a s.hit next to your always reliable transcript memory. But it's a problem here, knowing whether one of us has passed on. The only way to know, I guess, would be if someone stops in the middle of a sentence, but then they'd have to hit the post button.
    I guess if you flopped forward, dead onto the submit button that could work? Either that or it would be the moral duty of the first person that discovers you to submit your last post ...

Now where the f#ck am I?

I checked out his italianess, unless Spank's italian, Nifty is/was legit.
    GR lives...

I guess if you flopped forward, dead onto the submit button that could work? Either that or it would be the moral duty of the first person that discovers you to submit your last post ...

Well we can all help address this concern by advising our loved ones, as well as practicing holding our breath, closing our eyes, falling over and hitting the mouse button.
    GR lives...

Didn't Nibbler move to Italy or something? Don't make me have to look it up . . . .

You mean Nifty Niblik? I thought he was for real and had some terminal illness. Cancer? What a sh!tty way to go.
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

He only had so much time left and he wanted to spend it with Fidel. Golf suddenly became completely trivial and unimportant. I think Neverman just got bored. He just didn't have the talent, creativity & where with all to constantly reinvent himself and remain interesting like us long term GR Regulars.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    You mean Nifty Niblik? I thought he was for real and had some terminal illness. Cancer? What a sh!tty way to go.
    I liked Nibbler even if he was a liberal bastage.

I sure hope this thread doesn't make it to #100, it just wouldn't be right for a guy who only posts one post in his own thread.

I liked Nibbler even if he was a liberal bastage.

I sure hope this thread doesn't make it to #100, it just wouldn't be right for a guy who only posts one post in his own thread.
    Yeah agreed. On that basis I'm not posting another post on this thread ... Oops!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Shouldn't we all drink a toast to Nifty or something? Like meet on here at 10:00 CST tonight with drink in hand . . . . . it could be the first every GR internet toast to a former member.

Didn't Nibbler move to Italy or something? Don't make me have to look it up . . . .
    I may be wrong but I think they still have the internet in Italy.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Yeah that is sounding familiar. I'm sure he's alive and in Italy. They don't have the internet yet in that bootshaped hellhole. Good pizza though.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Shouldn't we all drink a toast to Nifty or something? Like meet on here at 10:00 CST tonight with drink in hand . . . . . it could be the first every GR internet toast to a former member.
    True - we've had a GR Happy Hour before.

Knowing my luck it will be during NZ working hours.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I may be wrong but I think they still have the internet in Italy.
    They do but the computers back there have italian keyboards. He wasn't fluent.
    GR lives...

They do but the computers back there have italian keyboards. He wasn't fluent.
    You're brilliance never ceases to amaze me Loz. You shoulda been a detective like Spanks grandad.

and we could all mourn the loss of another GR great that didn't make it to 2010. Enigma. Our poor fallen soldier. For those newer to the board, Enigma was a trippy spaceman that told mysterious golf riddles. Classic stuff. One of my favorite GR "characters."
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

and we could all mourn the loss of another GR great that didn't make it to 2010. Enigma. Our poor fallen soldier. For those newer to the board, Enigma was a trippy spaceman that told mysterious golf riddles. Classic stuff. One of my favorite GR "characters."
    I think Enigma's tenure was too short to make the GRHOF.

Now where the f#ck am I?

That's a good point. Ok, whichever of you did Enigma, log your lazy ass out and log him in for a few posts. I don't think it's me but I'll check.
    GR lives...

What about BPC? He had one of the most epic threads on this board.

Or what about Ben?

I'm pretty sure Nifty actually had cancer. I think, he made a brief comeback asking about some kind of huge azz speakers. He mentioned how upset he was that Obama wasn't half as liberal as he thought he was going to be. Wouldn't surprise me if Nifty & Fidel pulled a Thelma and Louise and decided to go out in style.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

It just occurred to me that we should probably sticky this thread. See how Fred reacts in 6 months when he pops back in to check on us...It could be used like a chat thread. Maybe become the first 1,000 post thread.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

I don't understand. Fred has been around for ages, but comes out with an introduction thread telling us a little about himself.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Thread Information