|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Arnie's "Army" and Tiger's "Pride"

when the Eldrick returns ... will he be surrounded by his collection of "buddies" and similar "unfulfilled" white chix? Sort of like a 2010 "reality show" version of Arnie's army?
    Could add some interesting flavour to the tour, but might as a downside highlight the boring and uninspired folks who unsuccessfully tried to carry the torch in his absence.
    Thoughts?
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by Regulation Guy
    when the Eldrick returns ... will he be surrounded by his collection of "buddies" and similar "unfulfilled" white chix? Sort of like a 2010 "reality show" version of Arnie's army?
    Could add some interesting flavour to the tour, but might as a downside highlight the boring and uninspired folks who unsuccessfully tried to carry the torch in his absence.
    Thoughts?
    I don't think it really matters if he returns or not and disagree that the folks playing in his absence are boring and uninspired. My only problem is that you seem to equate Woods with exciting and inspired. I suppose that would be true if I liked his over the top reactions to even the easiest of shots. He does indeed pull off amazing shots, but not any more than anyone else that wins. It seems rather that you have bought into the Tiger hype and may actually be one of the "unfulfillde" white chix you so ineloquently refer to.

As to the torch carrying pros that prefer to play instead of pout I think they are doing an admirable job...much better than you or I could do.

Congratulations Reg. You have done something that many of our more established members have been unable to do.
    And fred3, I would do 100x better than these wannabe torch-carriers. For some reason, the high and mighty USPGA won't let me play on their little tour.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

No....no....it's ok, I'm not pissed, I see what's happening here. Acknowledge everybody but the guinea. Try and make him suffer. Ignore the living s.hit out of him. It really doesn't bother me. It's not even slightly my problem.
    GR lives...

I mean WTF??? I am not an animal!!!!
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by fred3
    I don't think it really matters if he returns or not and disagree that the folks playing in his absence are boring and uninspired. My only problem is that you seem to equate Woods with exciting and inspired. I suppose that would be true if I liked his over the top reactions to even the easiest of shots. He does indeed pull off amazing shots, but not any more than anyone else that wins. It seems rather that you have bought into the Tiger hype and may actually be one of the "unfulfillde" white chix you so ineloquently refer to.

As to the torch carrying pros that prefer to play instead of pout I think they are doing an admirable job...much better than you or I could do.
    Fred,
    This is pure economics buddy. When Tiger doesn't play the tv ratings go down the pisser.

Except for Poulter, the boring and uninspired drones that have been carrying the torch are failing miserably.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Fred,
    This is pure economics buddy. When Tiger doesn't play the tv ratings go down the pisser.

Except for Poulter, the boring and uninspired drones that have been carrying the torch are failing miserably.

Yes, Fred3 thinks everybody but him is an a.sshole. Well I think he's an a.sshole. And I know I'm being mean and ignorant when I say that.
    GR lives...

I knew what Lorenzo's reaction was going to be as soon as I saw that Fred3 had posted . . . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I knew what Lorenzo's reaction was going to be as soon as I saw that Fred3 had posted . . . . . . . .

Yes, let's everybody all have a laugh at Lorenzo's expense. Call your friends, too, and make them laugh while you're at it.

\\\Gone.\\\
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    sometimes when you bang on the woodwork with a hammer, lo and behold, something (F3) crawls out from under the rug... howsabout dat
    kinda of like a 205 yard 6-iron outta a bunker or a gaggle of 10 or 20 'friends"
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Yes, let's everybody all have a laugh at Lorenzo's expense. Call your friends, too, and make them laugh while you're at it.

\\\Gone.\\\

Couldn't get into my account so I had to create another to talk to you pathetic idiots. Do you all really think your lives will mean a thing criticizing others who are better people?
    lorenzoinoc, are you really such an incredible fool that it would matter to you whether I respond to something you say?

Say something worth responding to and maybe people would acknowledge you. It isn't that you're italian, but there's just something about you nobody likes. If you've really left for good I'd be proud of contributing to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred3.1
    Couldn't get into my account so I had to create another to talk to you pathetic idiots. Do you all really think your lives will mean a thing criticizing others who are better people?
    lorenzoinoc, are you really such an incredible fool that it would matter to you whether I respond to something you say?

Say something worth responding to and maybe people would acknowledge you. It isn't that you're italian, but there's just something about you nobody likes. If you've really left for good I'd be proud of contributing to that.
    This is an outrage. Impersonating someone else on the internet is a jailable offense. You have been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by fred3.2
    This is an outrage. Impersonating someone else on the internet is a jailable offense. You have been reported.
    So, is a fred 3.2 like the next generation of freds? Kind of like Micrsoft Windows 3.0?

Quote Originally Posted by fred3.2

Well this is certainly mature. Taking advantage of the problem I'm having with my original account. You probably steal silverware from restaurants.

Well this is certainly mature. Taking advantage of the problem I'm having with my original account. You probably steal silverware from restaurants.
    Your mom steals plastic ware from McD's. God she's a whore
    I'm a baller for real

Ok, Fred3, this one crosses the line. It's going to be much harder to type if somebody pulls your arms off.
    GR lives...

No....no....it's ok, I'm not pissed, I see what's happening here. Acknowledge everybody but the guinea. Try and make him suffer. Ignore the living s.hit out of him. It really doesn't bother me. It's not even slightly my problem.
    Did I miss an opportunity to fail to acknowledge a guinea? DAMMMIT
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Oh no...I'm hurt. Lol!

Actually...

Yes, Fred3 thinks everybody but him is an a.sshole. Well I think he's an a.sshole. And I know I'm being mean and ignorant when I say that.
    that would be incorrect. Only people who post garbage about people/things they know nothing about, but quote dubious sources are ignorant, not a55holes as you so naively put it. You sound offended and you should be. You ought to be ashamed too, but the internet allows you to hide behind it's anonymity and say things you'd never say in public. Like many who do this you're a coward.

that would be incorrect. Only people who post garbage about people/things they know nothing about, but quote dubious sources are ignorant, not a55holes as you so naively put it. You sound offended and you should be. You ought to be ashamed too, but the internet allows you to hide behind it's anonymity and say things you'd never say in public. Like many who do this you're a coward.

Well, finally. I'm totally exhausted. Fred3, if p.ussy was as difficult as you, I might just build a treehouse like yours and call it a career.
    GR lives...

Well, finally. I'm totally exhausted. Fred3, if p.ussy was as difficult as you, I might just build a treehouse like yours and call it a career.
    Dosen't count Lorenzo. It has to be in your own thread.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer

Who are you my wife's divorce attorney? Just add it to your next injunction.

It's always the ones that seem the nicest that are the cruelest bastards.
    GR lives...

Three Fred posts, including two back to back, in one thread. This must be some sort of record, and proves that Fred is mellowing in his old age and visiting us more frequently.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Who are you my wife's divorce attorney? Just add it to your next injunction.

It's always the ones that seem the nicest that are the cruelest bastards.
    On the contrary, I am not being cruel, I am only encouraging you not to settle for mediocrity. You must continue to strive for best possible outcome.
    You must come up with an original thread idea, present your arguement forcefully and then have Fred3 directly refute and belitte your efforts.
    Only then will you have the full resume needed for nomination and potential entry into the GRHOF.
    This quest is not over. No sir not by a long shot.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

On the contrary, I am not being cruel, I am only encouraging you not to settle for mediocrity. You must continue to strive for best possible outcome.
    You must come up with an original thread idea, present your arguement forcefully and then have Fred3 directly refute and belitte your efforts.
    Only then will you have the full resume needed for nomination and potential entry into the GRHOF.
    This quest is not over. No sir not by a long shot.
    I can understAnd where you might be coming from, seeing as how your handicap of being gentlemanly will forever prevent you from gaining recognition.

I, on the otherhand can prject obnoxiousness and cowrdice enough to have so pissed him off that I got what I wanted, even though he didn't really want to give it to me.

In any event, as a low total post poster, you get no vote.
    GR lives...

I can understAnd where you might be coming from, seeing as how your handicap of being gentlemanly will forever prevent you from gaining recognition.

I, on the otherhand can prject obnoxiousness and cowrdice enough to have so pissed.him off that I got what I wanted.

In any event, as a low total post poster, you get no vote.
    OP has shown to be far wiser and has more golf knowledge than anyone else on the forum, so his status transcends post count. He does, however, have too big of a nice streak in him and really needs to work on being a bit more pissy.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I'm willing to cut Lorenzo some slack here and acknowledge this as a genuine Fred3 response. It may not have been Lorenzo's own thread but it was still in direct response to Lorenzo's post and included a Lorenzo quote for authenticity no less. I'm willing to grant Lorenzo a GR Fred3 Mulligan here. After all I was credited with drawing out the Larryrsf "throwing feces at the passing parade" quote. It was in response to my post but I don't think it was my own thread. But I will stand corrected if others disagree. Maybe a poll is required?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I'm willing to cut Lorenzo some slack here and acknowledge this as a genuine Fred3 response. It may not have been Lorenzo's own thread but it was still in direct response to Lorenzo's post and included a Lorenzo quote for authenticity no less. I'm willing to grant Lorenzo a GR Fred3 Mulligan here. After all I was credited with drawing out the Larryrsf "throwing feces at the passing parade" quote. It was in response to my post but I don't think it was my own thread. But I will stand corrected if others disagree. Maybe a poll is required?
    Thanks, Kiwi. I think we've both clearly succeeded, notwithstanding the jealous few. It is a lofty plateau and sparsely populated. But those of us that have reached it, know with certainty that we are there.
    GR lives...

Oh no...I'm hurt. Lol!
    OK, who gets credit for this one? Fred3.1 made the original post and fred3 defended him from Zo. I'll give Zo credit, but I believe this proves that Fred3.1 is legit.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    OK, who gets credit for this one? Fred3.1 made the original post and fred3 defended him from Zo. I'll give Zo credit, but I believe this proves that Fred3.1 is legit.
    That's a tough call. Getting an authentic Fred response, while absolutely no cause for celebration, is still noteworthy ... but several in one thread is "priceless." That said, it would have been nice had they been more articulate (or even coherent).
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    The wise sage and elder citizen of GR has spoken.
    GR lives...

Thread Information