|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

who's 'done it' on the course... with a woman

My first wife was the adventurous type.. one day I was playing a course in Austin back in the 80's.. she drove the cart... at one point we got over a hill and we knew the course was not busy... she grinned at me and threw the golf towels on the ground and we got after it... sunshine, smell of cut grass... unforgettable...

we got up and re-strapped and re-zipped and got back in the cart and within TEN SECONDS, no lie, another couple came over the hill behind us about a hundred yards back.

anybody else done anything like this? With a woman?

I know, that takes most of the fun out of this forum, but... I just ate lunch.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

My wife is a gem.

She loves to be adventurous...We've made our "marks" on our home course on a few occasions...LOL

We have an annual tournament that is called "Howl at the Moon" tournament...tee off time is 10:00pm...and you can guarantee that a couple or two will turn up "missing" at the end of the round, only to show up later with smiles on ther faces and grass stains on their clothing...LOL

no... i've never made whoopie on the course with your wives?

did you really think this weak thread would get me to confess anything?

Omen, you're still not getting child support fool, thanks for raising my kids
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    My first wife was the adventurous type.. one day I was playing a course in Austin back in the 80's.. she drove the cart... at one point we got over a hill and we knew the course was not busy... she grinned at me and threw the golf towels on the ground and we got after it... sunshine, smell of cut grass... unforgettable...

we got up and re-strapped and re-zipped and got back in the cart and within TEN SECONDS, no lie, another couple came over the hill behind us about a hundred yards back.

Sounds like a lot of fun, I know that my wife would be to shy to do it... maybe I would talk with one of TW's mistresses and give it a go... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    no... i've never made whoopie on the course with your wives?

did you really think this weak thread would get me to confess anything?

Omen, you're still not getting child support fool, thanks for raising my kids
    I'am sorry omen but weren't you one of Tigers model friends he was baggin. This would explain you hiatus from this board.

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Your first wife? Did you divorce her? Why? Did she like to do it with all your other golfing buddies on the course, too?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Damn, I am glad you mentioned, 'with a woman' in your post, because I do NOT want to hear all the stories that one poster here must have with the Miata and his plethora of 14th hole, "pecs and penis" encounters...

Sheeit... glad I never walked up on one of those Miata owner encounters...

The old man/marshal in the golf cart, patrolling, would be more shocked than I was when he comes across the aftermath of my encounter...

two fat dudes, knocked out, sprawled out on the ground with their pants around their ankles, in a wooded location where golf balls do not belong... ...with a Miata key found nearby.

Me? ...I was trying to take a piss.

Not on my course jackass.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 02-28-2010 at 01:38 AM.

Done it on the beach plenty of times, in the woods, back of the car, but on the golf course?

Never!

Come on Dave, how can you focus on a crucial tee shot or a 4 foot birdie putt after that???

What'd you shoot that day and did your round get better or worse after your little roll in the hay?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

dave,

did it knock 4 strokes off your game?

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    Sounds like a lot of fun, I know that my wife would be to shy to do it... maybe I would talk with one of TW's mistresses and give it a go... hahaha
    Well, I guess this explains the snowblower.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    dave,

did it knock 4 strokes off your game?
    It probably only lasted 3 strokes.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    I,ve got this golf ho stalking me wanting to give me a blowjob on the back nine. I,m very married but does a blowjob constitute infidelity?
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Well, I guess this explains the snowblower.
    ... hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

exellent...

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Your first wife? Did you divorce her? Why? Did she like to do it with all your other golfing buddies on the course, too?

Yes.

Yes.

None of your business.

That's entirely possible, but I don't believe so.

in summary, we didn't divorce because of the sex... that part was stupendous... it was just the real life stuff that sucked. I know the sex was good because she kept coming over for more, years after the divorce. Never did it on course again, but you know, having done it once, you look for new thrills.

She even took up golf herself, years after we broke up..
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Done it on the beach plenty of times, in the woods, back of the car, but on the golf course?

Never!

Come on Dave, how can you focus on a crucial tee shot or a 4 foot birdie putt after that???

What'd you shoot that day and did your round get better or worse after your little roll in the hay?

who cares about a four footer or a tee shot after you just did THAT? I mean, REALLY...

Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

If it had lasted any more strokes, the couple behind us would have driven right up next to us..

but I did lose track of my score after that... :-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

If it had lasted any more strokes, the couple behind us would have driven right up next to us..

but I did lose track of my score after that... :-)

I'd need to make sure the group behind me was at least 4 holes back. Most of that so I could find a tree next to the green and build a treehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred3.1
    I'd need to make sure the group behind me was at least 4 holes back. Most of that so I could find a tree next to the green and build a treehouse.
    You do foreplay like Tim Allen.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Yep, not while playing though. Did it at night when I was 17 and living with the parents. Those days, you had to find all kinds of places to bang.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    I,ve got this golf ho stalking me wanting to give me a blowjob on the back nine. I,m very married but does a blowjob constitute infidelity?
    Ask yourself the true question.... the one about the meaning of "is"....
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Damn, I am glad you mentioned, 'with a woman' in your post, because I do NOT want to hear all the stories that one poster here must have with the Miata and his plethora of 14th hole, "pecs and penis" encounters...

Sheeit... glad I never walked up on one of those Miata owner encounters...

The old man/marshal in the golf cart, patrolling, would be more shocked than I was when he comes across the aftermath of my encounter...

two fat dudes, knocked out, sprawled out on the ground with their pants around their ankles, in a wooded location where golf balls do not belong... ...with a Miata key found nearby.

Me? ...I was trying to take a piss.

Not on my course jackass.
    If the vehicle of choice was a Miata or Mini Cooper i.e., chik or gay), and this driver was to "do it" on the course "with a woman" wouldn't that make them a lesbian?
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by indacup
    My wife is a gem.

She loves to be adventurous...We've made our "marks" on our home course on a few occasions...LOL

We have an annual tournament that is called "Howl at the Moon" tournament...tee off time is 10:00pm...and you can guarantee that a couple or two will turn up "missing" at the end of the round, only to show up later with smiles on ther faces and grass stains on their clothing...LOL

You could probably use your buddy's tour van if you wanted to.

Judging from the pics FD posted of the twosome that's going to join us I should be able to give a better response after Friday......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Judging from the pics FD posted of the twosome that's going to join us I should be able to give a better response after Friday......
    That's the strangest looking twosome I've ever seen. I counted three naked ladies (I guess this is how Larryrsf counts his putts)? The one sitting on the front looks the hottest. The blonde in the driving seat not so much. Which one are you gonna lose?

Now where the f#ck am I?

That's the strangest looking twosome I've ever seen. I counted three naked ladies (I guess this is how Larryrsf counts his putts)? The one sitting on the front looks the hottest. The blonde in the driving seat not so much. Which one are you gonna lose?
    The photo I copied came in two pieces and I thought I was just copying the one with two chicks. When I attached it all three were shown. Two are playing and one is my caddie (asian girl).

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    The photo I copied came in two pieces and I thought I was just copying the one with two chicks. When I attached it all three were shown. Two are playing and one is my caddie (asian girl).
    She love you long time.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Thread Information