|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Liarry was right.....no one attacked America under GW Bush.

Hi

I no longer respond to Liarry as i feel bad bantering with feebleminded and dementing old men. However i felt it was important to point out to all those here who are starting to listen to him he was the person who stated this, whilst laying into Obama:-

"Where is GW Bush when we need him? There were no attacks on America or American airlines during his years"

I want to make it clear this is not a political issue, more an examination of his mental state. For all of you who feed into his nonsense i ask you to consider the above statement (which he refuses to explain) and then reflect on his current state of mind.

Please show some compassion to Liarry, he was banned off golf rewound (not hard) and despite his derogatory remarks about GR has been forced to come to us with his nonsense Golf swing theorys because he had run out of any alternatives. Liarry needs help, please stop mocking him.

Thankyou for your time

Edgey
    Last edited by edgey; 02-23-2010 at 10:36 AM.
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hi

I no longer respond to Liarry as i feel bad bantering with feebleminded and dementing old men. However i felt it was important to point out to all those here who are starting to listen to him he was the person who stated this, whilst laying into Obama:-

"Where is GW Bush when we need him? There were no attacks on America or American airlines during his years"

I want to make it clear this is not a political issue, more an examination of his mental state. For all of you who feed into his nonsense i ask you to consider the above statement (which he refuses to explain) and then reflect on his current state of mind.

Please show some compassion to Liarry, he has been banned off golf rewound (not hard) and despite his derogatory remarks about GR has been forced to come to us with his nonsense Golf swing theorys because he has ran out of any alternatives. Liarry needs help, please stop mocking him.

Thankyou for your time

Edgey
    Are you serious?

I was bored last night and did a little RSF Google search. Man oh man his footprints are all over the internet. I even found sites where they were discussing Larry and wondering where he was and (tongue in cheek) wishing he would come back. They were also laughing about and discussing Alan so the Alan and Larry double act is also very well known. He hasn't been banned from Golfrewound, or if he was it was only temporary, as he has posted there recently with the same "Drop it Under" post and video, but they are pretty tired of his nonsense.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Are you serious?

I was bored last night and did a little RSF Google search. Man oh man his footprints are all over the internet. I even found sites where they were discussing Larry and wondering where he was and (tongue in cheek) wishing he would come back. They were also laughing about and discussing Alan so the Alan and Larry double act is also very well known. He hasn't been banned from Golfrewound, or if he was it was only temporary, as he has posted there recently with the same "Drop it Under" post and video, but they are pretty tired of his nonsense.
    It seems you are correct (he was temporarily banned) and only i can get banned.

I have also googled him in the past and he has indeed been on almosy every golf forum with Alan following close behind.

Whats interesting is he NEVER replys to most of us and yet he almost always replys to Alan. I have said it before, Alan and Liarry are one and the same.

Edhey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Are you serious?

Your coverage, commentary and theories of the Larry vs. Alan situation have me literally laughing out loud at work. While it's alarming that someone would actually track someone else on the internet, only to critisize what they say on golf forums the discussion about it is hilarious.

Now, since I'm relatively new here I do have a couple of questions. First, why does Spank have such great respect for Larry? I understand this Larry guy is older and has some interesting theories on the swing but why would Spank be so militant about defending him? The other thing is that some of Spank's posts don't make any sense. It looks as though he's quoting and then responding but the response doesn't match up with the quote.

Second, why does Alan follow Larry around just to critique his posts? Do these guys go way back? Larry says that Alan gets banned from other forums but I can't understand why if he's just critical of Larry's swing ideas. Is Alan really homeless? If so, where does he park the Miata?

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Your coverage, commentary and theories of the Larry vs. Alan situation have me literally laughing out loud at work. While it's alarming that someone would actually track someone else on the internet, only to critisize what they say on golf forums the discussion about it is hilarious.

Now, since I'm relatively new here I do have a couple of questions. First, why does Spank have such great respect for Larry? I understand this Larry guy is older and has some interesting theories on the swing but why would Spank be so militant about defending him? The other thing is that some of Spank's posts don't make any sense. It looks as though he's quoting and then responding but the response doesn't match up with the quote.

Second, why does Alan follow Larry around just to critique his posts? Do these guys go way back? Larry says that Alan gets banned from other forums but I can't understand why if he's just critical of Larry's swing ideas. Is Alan really homeless? If so, where does he park the Miata?
    LOL at these questions
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    It seems you are correct (he was temporarily banned) and only i can get banned.

I have also googled him in the past and he has indeed been on almosy every golf forum with Alan following close behind.

Whats interesting is he NEVER replys to most of us and yet he almost always replys to Alan. I have said it before, Alan and Liarry are one and the same.

Edhey
    It's actually a three-fer. I remember being offered a three-fer back before I became an expert on English. The only thing I could find close was reefer.
    GR lives...

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again -- Spank is a genius.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis

1. Spank is Spank. He is a legendary GR character and he is an enigma - you'll figure it out.

2. I have no idea - you need to ask Alan. Seems a little weird/creepy/obsessive though doesn't it. Yes they go way back. Most forums just don't tolerate any kind of flaming even if it is done in the most civilised language.

3. I figure he sleeps in the Miata.

Now where the f#ck am I?

FD, these are difficult, maybe even impossible questions to answer. And I'm not sure you even want to go there. Dissecting multiple personalities is not for the faint of heart.
    GR lives...

FD

Dont try to figure out Spank, he is a GR legend and not to be examined to carefully. Liarry on the other hand is.............................. ill?

Edgey

I didn't see this one coming, but I think I miss not having AGB around.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    I wonder what's happened to him. I wonder if he crashed the Miata?

Now where the f#ck am I?

He only has himself to blame.
    GR lives...

Larry has made many mistakes and let me repeat, Larry.. is.. the.. only.. one.. to.. blame. But please, leave.. Alangbaker.. alone. He plans to return to GR one day but he just doesn't know when that day will be. Alan is going to re-enter therapy. It is hard for Alan to admit he needs help, but he does. And another thing, there has never been domestic violence in the RSF household.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Larry has made many mistakes and let me repeat, Larry.. is.. the.. only.. one.. to.. blame. But please, leave.. Alangbaker.. alone. He plans to return to GR one day but he just doesn't know when that day will be. Alan is going to re-enter therapy. It is hard for Alan to admit he needs help, but he does. And another thing, there has never been domestic violence in the RSF household.
    I told you what happened to AlanGBaker. To avoid detection he has reinvented himself and now goes by the name Hogansghost, complete with sentence by sentence dissection of Larry's posts.

http://www.freegolfinfo.com/forums/t...570576&mpage=1

When Hogansghost logs onto GR we will be one step ahead of him.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Is that Bruce Campbell?

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    Is that Bruce Campbell?
    Yeah...He would probably be my idol, but I don't do idols.

In response to your title.... (and I'm not sure who Larry is or what he's done), but wasn't 9/11 an attack on America... and wasn't GW the one in office?

Quote Originally Posted by Duddles
    In response to your title.... (and I'm not sure who Larry is or what he's done), but wasn't 9/11 an attack on America... and wasn't GW the one in office?
    In answer to your questions

1. Yes it was

2. Yes he was

The thread title is ironic and if you do a search under members for Larryrsf and read his threads all will be revealed.

Hope that helps

Edgey

I told you what happened to AlanGBaker. To avoid detection he has reinvented himself and now goes by the name Hogansghost, complete with sentence by sentence dissection of Larry's posts.

http://www.freegolfinfo.com/forums/t...570576&mpage=1

When Hogansghost logs onto GR we will be one step ahead of him.
    Wow...nice find Kiwi, that is definitely AGB

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    FD, these are difficult, maybe even impossible questions to answer. And I'm not sure you even want to go there. Dissecting multiple personalities is not for the faint of heart.
    This is possibly the most concise and accurate post I've ever read on GR. Such economy of diction is far more impressive than the usual verbosity that we are all capable of.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Yeah...He would probably be my idol, but I don't do idols.
    Bruce Campbell is without doubt the finest B grade actor to ever grace our screens. How he has never been nominated for an academy award, or been cast in a Tarrantino movie, is an enduring mystery.

I note that your avatar is from Army of Darkness, which was his finest work. Thumbs up.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Thread Information