|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Possible new putter

Talk me out of this, but I was in Golf Galaxy picking up some sweet new shoes for 2010 and I started dicking around with some putters. I almost never try out any Anser style putters because I truly believe they are all the same (and I have the best, most unitized anser putter ever created), so I'm putting with some mallets. Crazy mallets, like some Ping monstrosity, the TM spider and a whole bunch of Odysseys. Didn't pick up any 2-ball putters since I'm hetero and non-Euro. I was unstoppable with an Odyssey Sabertooth.
    $179 and I haven't found much better online. I may have to get this putter, at the very least to be a much different alternative to my anser style.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

You were unstoppable with a putter inside on astroturf, designed to almost always make the putt or leave it ridiculously close.

On course demo it and if it works, then go for it. The Rife mallets FWIW are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    You were unstoppable with a putter inside on astroturf, designed to almost always make the putt or leave it ridiculously close.

On course demo it and if it works, then go for it. The Rife mallets FWIW are pretty good.
    I know, I know.
    I tried the Rifes and didn't like them. Something about that stupid Sabertooth head made it simple to aim. And let me tell you, that GG green had some serious slope in it (not kidding). All I know is I was able to line it up and make short putts much better than any of the other putters I tried. I'm just bored with not being able to play and have to spend my greens fees on something else.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I know, I know.
    I tried the Rifes and didn't like them. Something about that stupid Sabertooth head made it simple to aim. And let me tell you, that GG green had some serious slope in it (not kidding). All I know is I was able to line it up and make short putts much better than any of the other putters I tried. I'm just bored with not being able to play and have to spend my greens fees on something else.

GG at Tri County or Eastgate?

Im thinking about the Rife Hybrid Mallet myself.

You know they slope them to all feed to the hole right? Let me stress that again in case it didn't bite you the first time. I made 4 30 foot bombs in a row at a GG and bought a 3 ball putter after it cause it aligned easily and I thought I couldn't miss. Scotty's back in the bag.

Come on HB, you know better than to fall for this. Wait till the snow melts and then see if they'll allow an on-course demo or a 100% return policy within a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
    GG at Tri County or Eastgate?

Im thinking about the Rife Hybrid Mallet myself.
    Tri County. I was out in that area but I almost always go to Eastgate.
    I'm telling you Mward, this putting green was sloped pretty severely from the outside wall in. Definitely not sloping towards each cup, although the holes did seem cut a bit lower so you'd be more likely to make some putts that may normally lip out. What fun is an on course demo? The GR tradition is to make a few in store bombs, plop down your cash, proclaim your undying love, then sell it in a month or two. I'm off to Phoenix in 3 weeks and probably won't have a chance to play until I get there.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Tri County. I was out in that area but I almost always go to Eastgate.
    I'm telling you Mward, this putting green was sloped pretty severely from the outside wall in. Definitely not sloping towards each cup, although the holes did seem cut a bit lower so you'd be more likely to make some putts that may normally lip out. What fun is an on course demo? The GR tradition is to make a few in store bombs, plop down your cash, proclaim your undying love, then sell it in a month or two. I'm off to Phoenix in 3 weeks and probably won't have a chance to play until I get there.
    I putt at Tri County all the time. Hopefully we will be able to get outside soon....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
    I putt at Tri County all the time. Hopefully we will be able to get outside soon....
    Supposed to get close to 50 by the weekend, but I can't imagine any courses will be open for awhile.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    You know they slope them to all feed to the hole right? Let me stress that again in case it didn't bite you the first time. I made 4 30 foot bombs in a row at a GG and bought a 3 ball putter after it cause it aligned easily and I thought I couldn't miss. Scotty's back in the bag.

Come on HB, you know better than to fall for this. Wait till the snow melts and then see if they'll allow an on-course demo or a 100% return policy within a few days.
    Mward what are you doing trying to talk Horseballs out of this? This is GR, everyone knows that new equipment is the key to better scoring. You may be talking him out of buying the putter that will knock 4 strokes off his cap. Why are you trying to sabotage this scoring breakthrough?

Horseballs go for it, in fact, at that price get two, in case you lose or break one of them.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Mward what are you doing trying to talk Horseballs out of this? This is GR, everyone knows that new equipment is the key to better scoring. You may be talking him out of buying the putter that will knock 4 strokes off his cap. Why are you trying to sabotage this scoring breakthrough?

Horseballs go for it, in fact, at that price get two, in case you lose or break one of them.
    Thank you for the vote of confidence. I think I'm going to get this weird putter. The first thing I'm going to do is throw away the head cover. It will get lost before summer is over anyway, plus it's always a b!tchmove bringing a putter cover to the green.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Supposed to get close to 50 by the weekend, but I can't imagine any courses will be open for awhile.
    Close to 50. Wow, aren't you lucky. By the way, how'd Cincinnati do in the Winter Olympics? With weather like that I'd figure someone from there would win something.

I'm certain you know, at least subconsciously, that any non-Nike putter on the planet would be a huge step up. It doesn't matter what it is, even a four ball. Yes, those Odyssey inserts are gay, but again, we're still talking about alot of progress.

Many of the EU countries (i.e. Italy) won't even admit a Nike putter. The rest tolerate homosexuality.

As an aside, those Sabertooth putters are nice. I messed around with the original version and have thought about bagging it at times. It's just unfortunate that they look ridiculous.
    GR lives...

I think I can help. The Odyssey white hot tour whatever, the Rossie style is awesome. It pretty much looks kind of like an anser with a little bit of junk in the trunk, but it is face balanced. It sets up nice. The insert,I suppose, would feel identical to the sabrertooth and it wont take up half your bag like that garish monstrosity you are considering. It is probably the smallest and most clean looking mallet style. I like to pretend mine is unitized.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I'm just trying to save him the embarrassment of owning a Sabretooth like Rocco Mediate did. Plus those fins or whatever on the back could be dangerous in his hands if he averages more 3 putts than 2 putts a round. I'm just looking out for his safety.

The Sabre tooth sure looks like a chopper club, but you already have a Nike, so it will still be a step up. Go for it.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Horseballs, the best thing about that putter is that you can hold it up at night, shine a torch and you have the bat signal. Knowing what a huge Batman fan you are it is plain that this is the real reason you want to get it.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Welcome to my world HB. It was a dead heat between the F7 and Sabertooth last year when I was demoing putters. Those putters look ugly as hell, but they line up to the ball nicely and feel butter smooth on short putts. You should definitely buy one...its awesome.

PS...I also tell couples without kids how much they are missing...
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Talk me out of this, but I was in Golf Galaxy picking up some sweet new shoes for 2010 and I started dicking around with some putters. I almost never try out any Anser style putters because I truly believe they are all the same (and I have the best, most unitized anser putter ever created), so I'm putting with some mallets. Crazy mallets, like some Ping monstrosity, the TM spider and a whole bunch of Odysseys. Didn't pick up any 2-ball putters since I'm hetero and non-Euro. I was unstoppable with an Odyssey Sabertooth.
    $179 and I haven't found much better online. I may have to get this putter, at the very least to be a much different alternative to my anser style.
    The new Ping IN Craz-e putter has a great feel to it. I'm thinking of buying one myself. I like it better than the other Craz-e models because it has only one color and the insert has a solid (instead of mushy) feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Welcome to my world HB. It was a dead heat between the F7 and Sabertooth last year when I was demoing putters. Those putters look ugly as hell, but they line up to the ball nicely and feel butter smooth on short putts. You should definitely buy one...its awesome.

PS...I also tell couples without kids how much they are missing...

It was f.uckers like you that are responsible for me getting married in the first place. Absent kids, you'd have to be a complete masochist to want to get married.

Actually, having kids is as good as it gets. Even when they're teenagers and a complete and total pain in the ass.
    GR lives...

I've tried that putter and it is incredibly easy to aim. That is my qualifier for picking a putter. If I can quickly set the putter down and stroke the putt and the ball goes where I want, it's a keeper. It doesn't matter if it's on astroturf. You still have to aim the putter and I'm sure you're not having similar results with every putter you try. If you only have one putter currently GET IT. There's something about changing putters every so often that keeps you on a roll!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    If you only have one putter currently GET IT. There's something about changing putters every so often that keeps you on a roll!
    This is what I'm thinking. Especially one that is drastically different than my current putter. The ability to have a whole new look and feel may keep my putting from going stale. The head pro at my club does this all the time and pretty drastically. Like a SC Newport to a mallet belly putter. I call him a fagg for the belly putter though.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    It was f.uckers like you that are responsible for me getting married in the first place. Absent kids, you'd have to be a complete masochist to want to get married.

Actually, having kids is as good as it gets. Even when they're teenagers and a complete and total pain in the ass.
    How are things going with the new woman? Does she plan on having any kids? BTW...Its much easier raising your 2nd kid, and its really only like half the work....honest.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

How are things going with the new woman? Does she plan on having any kids? BTW...Its much easier raising your 2nd kid, and its really only like half the work....honest.
    I just might do anything to keep the freak stuff with this one. I'm really hoping I don't do anything rash.

As far as kids, we each have one and it's the U.S, adding them together, we're done. It's two kids. Not one, not three.
    GR lives...

This is what I'm thinking. Especially one that is drastically different than my current putter. The ability to have a whole new look and feel may keep my putting from going stale. The head pro at my club does this all the time and pretty drastically. Like a SC Newport to a mallet belly putter. I call him a fagg for the belly putter though.
    Yes, this is a valid approach. Then you're gay only when you're using the Nike. So maybe half the time.
    GR lives...

Hi

I have spent the last 24 hours vacillating on this issue and i have finally made my decision.

Anyone who uses a Nike putter is a shite stabbing bum boy.

I suspect this is the definitive answer and we can close the thread now.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Done. Moderators, please lock this thread immediately.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Wise choice. Remember the flashlight, as Kiwi suggested, and the bat headcover, too.

Should be interesting to see whether it plays better on the front or bat nine.
    GR lives...

Actually...

the word is you are not hetero and not American either. Not that either of those are bad in any way. You can be as non-hetero as you like. Just make sure you get your regular check ups. You do seem to like the phrase "dicking around" so the freudian slip is what gives you up.

Could you sound more non-hetero with your overly macho posts. No need to hide any longer. I'm sure your *ahem* close friends call you rumpranger(not that it's necessarily bad as I'm not judgmental like you are in any way whatsoever). It is a good nickname for you and goes along nicely with your screen name and your putter fetish(not that that's bad either).

Dude, you totally scored. I mean, an ad hominem h.omo attack. Kiwi, isn't that new ground for Fred3 recognition? Like, I'm proud of joining the club and everything, but I gotta say, now I'm jealous.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by fred3
    the word is you are not hetero and not American either. Not that either of those are bad in any way. You can be as non-hetero as you like. Just make sure you get your regular check ups. You do seem to like the phrase "dicking around" so the freudian slip is what gives you up.

Could you sound more non-hetero with your overly macho posts. No need to hide any longer. I'm sure your *ahem* close friends call you rumpranger(not that it's necessarily bad as I'm not judgmental like you are in any way whatsoever). It is a good nickname for you and goes along nicely with your screen name and your putter fetish(not that that's bad either).
    Moderators, leave it open.
    This is a classic fred3 post. Usually we get one liners, but this is an all out assault, proving to all the wannabes from the Southern Hemisphere and the panderers from California via Italy that there is still only one person atop fred's hate mountain. Bow down, for I own thee all!!
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Damn, I sure wish he hated me enough to call me a h.omo. I mean, like, that's the t.its.

Whoa....It's almost like getting annointed, dude.
    GR lives...

Dude, you totally scored. I mean, an ad hominem h.omo attack. Kiwi, isn't that new ground for Fred3 recognition? Like, I'm proud of joining the club and everything, but I gotta say, now I'm jealous.
    Yep, me too and in his very own thread to boot. Even NAH and Edgey may not have anything to match this achievement on their resume.

Now where the f#ck am I?

The only missing is for laaryrsf to chime in and post a putting video. This really made my day.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Damn, I sure wish he hated me enough to call me a h.omo. I mean, like, that's the t.its.

Whoa....It's almost like getting annointed, dude.

Why would I need to, it's obviously understood you're a h.omo. What you're lacking is an undamaged brain and a life.

This is a classic fred3 post. Usually we get one liners, but this is an all out assault, proving to all the wannabes from the Southern Hemisphere and the panderers from California via Italy that there is still only one person atop fred's hate mountain. Bow down, for I own thee all!!
    Congrats on getting utterly destroyed by Fred3. I'm curious though, which jab stung the most? I thought he took it a little too far when he said "you're not even American."...Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred3.1
    Why would I need to, it's obviously understood you're a h.omo. What you're lacking is an undamaged brain and a life.

Whoa....this is awesome! Judges, he called me a h.omo, right? He said it's understood but that's like the same thing.

BTW, Fred3, shouldn't it be: "What I'm lacking are an undamaged brain and a life?
    GR lives...

Whoa....this is awesome! Judges, he called me a h.omo, right? He said it's understood but that's like the same thing.

BTW, Fred3, shouldn't it be: "What I'm lacking are an undamaged brain and a life?
    I will be forced to have this thread locked down if you continue to cheapen it with this tripe. Can't we all just revel in my greatness for a little while? You'll get your chance, but this thread isn't it.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Yep, me too and in his very own thread to boot. Even NAH and Edgey may not have anything to match this achievement on their resume.
    I agree! Even in your own thread (take note Lorenzo). This is a very solid achievement which none can question, and it now seems just a formality to be inducted into the GR hall of fame. Perhaps the only thing HB needs to do is die. Perhaps we can get spank to arrange that.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Congrats on getting utterly destroyed by Fred3. I'm curious though, which jab stung the most? I thought he took it a little too far when he said "you're not even American."...Ouch.
    That part I didn't get. I'm more American than apple pie and war mongering.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I will be forced to have this thread locked down if you continue to cheapen it with this tripe. Can't we all just revel in my greatness for a little while? You'll get your chance, but this thread isn't it.
    Yeah, you're right. Fred3, leave me out of this for now.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I agree! Even in your own thread (take note Lorenzo). This is a very solid achievement which none can question, and it now seems just a formality to be inducted into the GR hall of fame. Perhaps the only thing HB needs to do is die. Perhaps we can get spank to arrange that.
    Very nice shot, OP, there is hope for you yet . . . . . whatever you do, don't apologize for it or try to take the high road whenever Lorenzo shoots back (or Fred3.1 or Fred3.2 or NotaGerman or whatever other alias Lorenzo wants to use on you).
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I thought I maybe heard something from the wannabee section, but I guess not.
    GR lives...

I've been called worse.

Thanks for the encouragement Sooner, I'm thinking about doing some work on ad-homonim attacks and feces throwing from the shadows.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

According to Fred3's new undisputed proof that you are in fact a h.omo, shouldn't this been "Bend over?"

Although I have had the knack of drawing Fred out from his hole lately, I must accept that I have been knocked down the Fred3 Shitlist after this one. I have never been attacked with such vitriol by Fred. I thought Zo's first rebuke from Fred was impressive and worth the wait, but the bar has just been raised.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

i am a proud hacker/chopper and realy like this putter,never thought about the bat signal thats friign classic.and very true you could have a few too many and land this in the head or trip and bleed out on the course.

Well, I bought the ugly thing at lunch today. I've got a tee time for Sunday, although I don't know how any course would be open. The one I drove past today was still about 50% covered. The course I'm playing is apparently open today.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Well, I bought the ugly thing at lunch today. I've got a tee time for Sunday, although I don't know how any course would be open. The one I drove past today was still about 50% covered. The course I'm playing is apparently open today.
    So you'll be playing with orange balls?

Now where the f#ck am I?

So you'll be playing with orange balls?
    The only acceptable time to play with orange balls is when you masterbate after eating Cheetos. So if the course is closed, I'll pick up a bag in your honor.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Let us know whenever it knocks 4 strokes off your game . . . .

What do you mean by 50% covered? Covered in snow?

That's why I was asking about orange/colored balls. White ones might be a bit hard to find playing in snow.

Now where the f#ck am I?

What do you mean by 50% covered? Covered in snow?

That's why I was asking about orange/colored balls. White ones might be a bit hard to find playing in snow.
    Goddammit, NaH was right about you NZ'ers.
    Snow on the course = no golf. I'm hoping it will melt off by Sunday. Not a ton left, but on the course I drove by, the closely mown (Lorenzo, please add vagina joke) areas still had snow.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Snow on the course = no golf. I'm hoping it will melt off by Sunday. Not a ton left, but on the course I drove by, the closely mown (Lorenzo, please add vagina joke) areas still had snow.
    Ah comprende senor!

Now where the f#ck am I?

It's great when those closely mown areas look like that. I never understood why sometimes it dries and looks like a glazed donut, and sometimes it just disappears. At least with the glaze, you know for sure she had a good time. The yelling can be faked.
    GR lives...

Here's some quality use of Horsey's new putter.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1921846
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Here's some quality use of Horsey's new putter.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1921846
    I hope he's getting the matching batman headcover and flashlight. Next would be the batman pajamas with the slipper feet.
    GR lives...

The only acceptable time to play with orange balls is when you masterbate after eating Cheetos. So if the course is closed, I'll pick up a bag in your honor.
    This post is pure gold . . . . .

Good move. You would have regretted not buying it every time you missed a makeable putt. Hope it does what it's told out on the course.

I hope he's getting the matching batman headcover and flashlight. Next would be the batman pajamas with the slipper feet.
    Putter cozies are kind of a b!tchmove so I think I'm just going to lose the one that came with it. I won't make any effort to throw it out, but there's no way I hold onto to the cover through April.
    I putted a little bit on the carpet last night (big stretch for a Lorenzo vagina joke, but he'll come (Zo, again) through), and I was unstoppable. That coctail glass didn't stand a chance.
    I may get the flashlight but unless I can figure out a way to get spikes on the footies, the batman jammies are out.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Putter cozies are kind of a b!tchmove so I think I'm just going to lose the one that came with it. I won't make any effort to throw it out, but there's no way I hold onto to the cover through April.
    I putted a little bit on the carpet last night (big stretch for a Lorenzo vagina joke, but he'll come (Zo, again) through), and I was unstoppable. That coctail glass didn't stand a chance.
    I may get the flashlight but unless I can figure out a way to get spikes on the footies, the batman jammies are out.
    I might caution against getting rid of the head cover too quickly. You're married. Is it fir lined and anatomically correct? You might not get much more than half in there, but it could be a great source of warmth and companionship.
    GR lives...

I might caution against getting rid of the head cover too quickly. You're married. Is it fir lined and anatomically correct? You might not get much more than half in there, but it could be a great source of warmth and companionship.
    Way ahead of you. I banged the putter cover last night and it wasn't spectacular.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I don't know about you but whenver I've had a putter cover I usually lose it somewhere on the first 18 holes. No matter how hard I try I lose putter covers. Same thing with jackets and sunglasses. I buy all my jackets and sunglasses at Costco now.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I don't know about you but whenver I've had a putter cover I usually lose it somewhere on the first 18 holes. No matter how hard I try I lose putter covers. Same thing with jackets and sunglasses. I buy all my jackets and sunglasses at Costco now.
    I am notorious for losing sunglasses. I was on a cruise about 5 years ago and I lost sunglasses each day from neglect, jetskiing, etc. POS sunglasses cost about $50 on the boat. I also only buy cheap ones. I'm OK with jackets because I'm used to wearing them 7 months of the year.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

FD Who is that new avatar?....Bye the way. (insert threadjack here) Anyone see Avatar? I saw it at IMAX in 3D Tuesday and was freekin incredible......

PS. Check your PM!
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

That would be the classier side of Uncle Rico. Not as good as the football throwing Rico, but still a solid second.

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    FD Who is that new avatar?....Bye the way. (insert threadjack here) Anyone see Avatar? I saw it at IMAX in 3D Tuesday and was freekin incredible......

PS. Check your PM!
    That's Uncle Rico from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. If you haven't seen the movie I'd recommend it. It's actually better the 2nd time.

Way ahead of you. I banged the putter cover last night and it wasn't spectacular.
    I'm kinda bummed for you. Are you sure you didn't get a male headcover?
    GR lives...

That's Uncle Rico from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. If you haven't seen the movie I'd recommend it. It's actually better the 2nd time.
    Cargo Putter, this one's for you
    GR lives...

LOL...I'm such a prude...I think I just realized why Scotty Cameron putter covers are so valuable.

Cargo Putter, this one's for you
    Cargo is on vacation in Italy banging your mom. His words, not mine.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

LOL...I'm such a prude...I think I just realized why Scotty Cameron putter covers are so valuable.
    That is correct, they are incomparable pocket pusssies.
    Zo, exactly how would I know if I had a male putter cover? I'm starting to feel a Crying Game moment coming on.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Zo, exactly how would I know if I had a male putter cover? I'm starting to feel a Crying Game moment coming on.
    You f.uckers are twisted......Don't ever change......
    team obnoxious

Oh ya! I've seen that movie. He's like my gay brother in law if it's the one I'm thinking of....
    team obnoxious

Well, when you were having your way with it, did you happen to notice a set of nuts slapping around, other than yours?
    GR lives...

I quit having sex with my putter cover, I got tired of cleaning the cum out of the fuzzy wool. If you don't clean it out, the dry cum will rub your dick raw like sandpaper.

classy sooner.... very classy....

Thread Information