|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pawleys Plantation
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    13

    Bitc h vs threads

    What is up with all of these recent douchebag vs. douchebag threads lately. Do they really merit a stickey. Hell the top 3 add up to less than 100 unless you count the Noshuz vs. whoever thread. Two guys from San Fransco who will never play each ever because competition has been banned in California This is pathetic and our moderators need to do better so do our members. Do you not have pride or are you English. This board is judged by its stickies and lately we would rank as girlymen/English.
    Slack Jawed is not something we aspire too.
    GHD

    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

    "There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

    Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    11,981
    Rep Power
    27
    So should we make this a sticky?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pawleys Plantation
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    So should we make this a sticky?
    Australian slacktard

    GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

    "There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

    Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    What is up with all of these recent douchebag vs. douchebag threads lately. Do they really merit a stickey. Hell the top 3 add up to less than 100 unless you count the Noshuz vs. whoever thread. Two guys from San Fransco who will never play each ever because competition has been banned in California This is pathetic and our moderators need to do better so do our members. Do you not have pride or are you English. This board is judged by its stickies and lately we would rank as girlymen/English.
    Slack Jawed is not something we aspire too.
    GHD


    Now, this is quality posting. One of your best well composed thoughts, GHD, although the standards are not set very high for you.

    I agree, the "Competitor vs. Competitor" stickies are lame. And, GHD is correct, California has banned competition -- especially since it looks like Jerry Brown will become the governor again. If and when Jerry Brown gets elected, competition will be considered offensive. Everyone in California will be expected to hold hands around an artificial camp fire and sing "Kumbayah."
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Livin' the dream at the SPCC
    Posts
    8,510
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Now, this is quality posting. One of your best well composed thoughts, GHD, although the standards are not set very high for you.

    I agree, the "Competitor vs. Competitor" stickies are lame. And, GHD is correct, California has banned competition -- especially since it looks like Jerry Brown will become the governor again.
    Didn't they have a ton of competition in the governor recall election back in 2003? Something like 50 candidates, some of them C list actors, hippies, etc. I just looked it up and Gary Coleman, a former porn star, and a sumo wrestler were running. Not to mention the Terminator, who of course won.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

    *Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Didn't they have a ton of competition in the governor recall election back in 2003? Something like 50 candidates, some of them C list actors, hippies, etc. I just looked it up and Gary Coleman, a former porn star, and a sumo wrestler were running. Not to mention the Terminator, who of course won.
    Arnold brought competition to the position but had a hard time convincing the state that it was a good thing. Now, Jerry Brown will get elected and obliterate any chance at California being competitive again. Brown is worse than a dead-beat hippie, at least a dead-beat hippie isn't industrious enough to to try and force his standards on others, Jerry Brown will. Residents in California will likely have to travel to Mexico or a neighboring state if they need to fart.

    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    13
    I detect a little animosity...WAAAAA!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	square wheel bike.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	2362
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Burnham and Berrow
    Posts
    3,659
    Rep Power
    15
    Fair play now Nosh, it may be a bit of a biatch move. Then again there havent been many GR games and certainly none in the UK.

    Bollocks to it, why not make it a sticky. I have made WAY bigger biatch moves than that on GR in the past.

    Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Spyglass
    Posts
    11,184
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    What is up with all of these recent douchebag vs. douchebag threads lately. Do they really merit a stickey. Hell the top 3 add up to less than 100 unless you count the Noshuz vs. whoever thread. Two guys from San Fransco who will never play each ever because competition has been banned in California This is pathetic and our moderators need to do better so do our members. Do you not have pride or are you English. This board is judged by its stickies and lately we would rank as girlymen/English.
    Slack Jawed is not something we aspire too.
    GHD

    We're not from San Francisco, we're from a small cow town just East of that. The ex CEO of Ebay is running for governor as well. I wonder if Jerry will date Linda Rondstat again this time around. I doubt she looks as good now.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    We're not from San Francisco, we're from a small cow town just East of that. The ex CEO of Ebay is running for governor as well. I wonder if Jerry will date Linda Rondstat again this time around. I doubt she looks as good now.
    What do ya mean COW TOWN!!?? Dammit we have a McDonalds, a Costco, a Target and a couple of gas stations! My cousins live here too and are quite successful. One is CEO of his own recycling station and the other a Target store greeter. I'm proud to say they're family......
    Name:  brutherz.JPG
Views: 70
Size:  5.4 KB
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Spyglass
    Posts
    11,184
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    What do ya mean COW TOWN!!?? Dammit we have a McDonalds, a Costco, a Target and a couple of gas stations! My cousins live here too and are quite successful. One is CEO of his own recycling station and the other a Target store greeter. I'm proud to say they're family......
    Name:  brutherz.JPG
Views: 70
Size:  5.4 KB
    Well, better a Target store greeter than a Wal-Mart store greeter. Come to think of it, I've never seen a Target store greeter except for the security guy so I'm calling BS. I used to be a store greeter but now I've moved up to the position of Sign Guy for Mr. Pickles. I stand on the sidewalk at busy intersections and wave a large sign back and forth. Some people laugh but the job has benefits: Fresh air, exercise, listening to music, I make people laugh and I get 50% off any cold cut hoagie. The key is to pick a retailer that provides a costume with the job. Preferably one that covers your face. The last thing you want is for people that went to your high school to see you as a sign guy. The only drawback is weather. When the temperature rises to over 100 degrees that pickle uniform is going to be feel like a sauna.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    24
    GHD has a good point. Noshuz & FD have been posting so frequently that they stay amongst the current threads and accordingly don't need to be stickied.
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    GHD has a good point. Noshuz & FD have been posting so frequently that they stay amongst the current threads and accordingly don't need to be stickied.
    Now kiwi. By crying foul about our thread just cheapens your own accomplishment of your 200+ thread. The Noshuz vs Famousdavis should be on top of the stickied threads. It's where truely great ones are supposed to be. I'm sure it will stay there for some time to come. It has all the components of a HOF thread. The last chapter will be the round report and pics from me and my worthy opponent followed be commentary from the Golf Channel. Rumor has it that JD might accept my invitation to join us. I wanted it to be a surprise to FD but he said if he does show, he would bring some his Hooters friends to caddie. Now, if we could only get some decent weather.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pawleys Plantation
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Now kiwi. By crying foul about our thread just cheapens your own accomplishment of your 200+ thread. The Noshuz vs Famousdavis should be on top of the stickied threads. It's where truely great ones are supposed to be. I'm sure it will stay there for some time to come. It has all the components of a HOF thread. The last chapter will be the round report and pics from me and my worthy opponent followed be commentary from the Golf Channel. Rumor has it that JD might accept my invitation to join us. I wanted it to be a surprise to FD but he said if he does show, he would bring some his Hooters friends to caddie. Now, if we could only get some decent weather.....
    Noshuz

    The odds of a republican presidential canidate carrying California is greater than you and whats his name playing a match. First off Nancy Pelosi does not need any distractions while she is trying to socialize this country. Secondly March is gay pride month in your area and well some things come first. Lastly the grief counselors have not renewed there contract with California so the loser of this match will not be properly cared for when one of you win and the other does not.
    Try playing for fun that way there will be no winners or no losers.
    Continue to post your masculine I'am the man posts, maybe you'll reach 300 fluffy posts.
    Just remember that all of us not located on the left coast will not think lesser of you.
    So you two live in the suburbs of San Fransico. I would never of guessed.

    GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

    "There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

    Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    Noshuz

    The odds of a republican presidential canidate carrying California is greater than you and whats his name playing a match. First off Nancy Pelosi does not need any distractions while she is trying to socialize this country. Secondly March is gay pride month in your area and well some things come first. Lastly the grief counselors have not renewed there contract with California so the loser of this match will not be properly cared for when one of you win and the other does not.
    Try playing for fun that way there will be no winners or no losers.
    Continue to post your masculine I'am the man posts, maybe you'll reach 300 fluffy posts.
    Just remember that all of us not located on the left coast will not think lesser of you.
    So you two live in the suburbs of San Fransico. I would never of guessed.

    GHD
    So GHD, How do you like your crow? Well done? Myabe a little holinday sauce? You can "sour grapes" this thing all you want but all it's really doing is showing your feminine side. I know you're hurt and jealous because you can't come play golf with the big boys but you just keep your chin up son. Eat you vegetables and drink your milk (most likely from your mommas teet) and you'll grow up big and strong. Then, and only then will you be allowed to even carry a guy card.
    We're behind you all the way!!.......
    Last edited by noshuz; 03-04-2010 at 09:05 AM.
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Spyglass
    Posts
    11,184
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    Noshuz

    The odds of a republican presidential canidate carrying California is greater than you and whats his name playing a match. First off Nancy Pelosi does not need any distractions while she is trying to socialize this country. Secondly March is gay pride month in your area and well some things come first. Lastly the grief counselors have not renewed there contract with California so the loser of this match will not be properly cared for when one of you win and the other does not.
    Try playing for fun that way there will be no winners or no losers.
    Continue to post your masculine I'am the man posts, maybe you'll reach 300 fluffy posts.
    Just remember that all of us not located on the left coast will not think lesser of you.
    So you two live in the suburbs of San Fransico. I would never of guessed.

    GHD

    Are you from the Castro District?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Now kiwi. By crying foul about our thread just cheapens your own accomplishment of your 200+ thread. The Noshuz vs Famousdavis should be on top of the stickied threads. It's where truely great ones are supposed to be. I'm sure it will stay there for some time to come. It has all the components of a HOF thread. The last chapter will be the round report and pics from me and my worthy opponent followed be commentary from the Golf Channel. Rumor has it that JD might accept my invitation to join us. I wanted it to be a surprise to FD but he said if he does show, he would bring some his Hooters friends to caddie. Now, if we could only get some decent weather.....
    Whose crying foul? I am a believer, I want this match to happen. But with the constant updates there is no need for it to be stickied. Just sayin ...

    Do you expect it to remain stickied post match???
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    barnbougle dunes
    Posts
    3,496
    Rep Power
    15
    This match has the potential to be the GR anti-climax of the year.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Whose crying foul? I am a believer, I want this match to happen. But with the constant updates there is no need for it to be stickied. Just sayin ...

    Do you expect it to remain stickied post match???
    It really doesn't matter to me. We can always watch it on Golf Channel reruns of Wonderful World of Golf.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pawleys Plantation
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    So GHD, How do you like your crow? Well done? Myabe a little holinday sauce? You can "sour grapes" this thing all you want but all it's really doing is showing your feminine side. I know you're hurt and jealous because you can't come play golf with the big boys but you just keep your chin up son. Eat you vegetables and drink your milk (most likely from your mommas teet) and you'll grow up big and strong. Then, and only then will you be allowed to even carry a guy card.
    We're behind you all the way!!.......
    Is that the best you got. California where men are men and instead of circumsizing they employ castration.
    GHD
    Last edited by groundhogday; 03-04-2010 at 03:19 PM.
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

    "There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

    Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    Is that the best you got. California where men are men and instead of circumsizing they employ castration.
    GHD
    Been in California awhile huh?
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pawleys Plantation
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    This match has the potential to be the GR anti-climax of the year.
    No I think Noshuz and whats his name will read too much into D. perkins thread about bustin a nut on the golf course. They will probably both climax in the rough, in the sand trap, cart shack and mens restroom. They are a couple of foot tappers if you ask me.

    GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

    "There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

    Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    No I think Noshuz and whats his name will read too much into D. perkins thread about bustin a nut on the golf course. They will probably both climax in the rough, in the sand trap, cart shack and mens restroom. They are a couple of foot tappers if you ask me.

    GHD
    I didn't see anybody ask you.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pawleys Plantation
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I didn't see anybody ask you.....
    I call them as I see them. Tap Tap Tap

    GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

    "There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

    Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    I call them as I see them. Tap Tap Tap

    GHD
    Well for what it's worth. I got another tee time for next Friday. I've passed that on to FD and if he is ok with it we'll announce it on our thread. This is really a pain with a new tee time, recoordinating with the Golf Channel, JD and the Hooters girls but it'll be worth it......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pawleys Plantation
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Well for what it's worth. I got another tee time for next Friday. I've passed that on to FD and if he is ok with it we'll announce it on our thread. This is really a pain with a new tee time, recoordinating with the Golf Channel, JD and the Hooters girls but it'll be worth it......
    Hooters are an endangered species in your home state. JD's busy trying too get a reallity show on MTV. The golf channel well you really must be bored.
    I hope you finally tee it up, I hope you hit them good and I hope you don't go home walking bowlegged. Bring gel and a rubber just in case.
    GHD
    Last edited by groundhogday; 03-05-2010 at 06:48 AM.
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

    "There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

    Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Who is the last poster in many threads?
    By Larryrsf in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 08:30 PM
  2. Reviving old threads
    By GoHuskers in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 04:19 AM
  3. Locked Threads
    By poe4soul in forum Non-Golf Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:34 PM
  4. Hostile threads...is it just me?
    By Brent Nadeau in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 10:18 AM
  5. Threads Are Disappearing...
    By goflyers in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 12:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •