|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Fred3 (And not the 3.1 or 3.2 variety)

Your sharp criticism and poster evaluations have been well noted as of late, and even further back for some of our older members. My experience of you is only recent and so, I am not nearly as infatuated with you as some of the oldtimers on this forum. So far, my questions I have in order to evaluate YOU range in these areas:

-- What do you have in your bag? (and, I don't mean that shriveled up nutsack that vaguely swings between your legs)

-- Who is your favorite tour player?

-- What event in your life caused you to become cynical against society in general? (Do not lie. I am a psychologist and I can detect whenever you are lying.)

-- Why do you continue to care enough to come around and post useless posts on the GR forum? (Your posts entertain the ignorant, but they do nothing in contributing to the golfing knowledge of this forum. Sorry, the truth hurts. Your flaming is awesome, but you disappoint me with your one-sided agenda.)

-- How many years have you been golfing and what evidence can you give us to establish why we should heed your advice? (Which is really more pessimistic criticism than advice.)

There is a new generation of posters on GR and we want to know why we should listen to you or give your posts the time of day. Now is your opportunity to stand up for yourself.

Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Your sharp criticism and poster evaluations have been well noted as of late, and even further back for some of our older members. My experience of you is only recent and so, I am not nearly as infatuated with you as some of the oldtimers on this forum. So far, my questions I have in order to evaluate YOU range in these areas:

-- What do you have in your bag? (and, I don't mean that shriveled up nutsack that vaguely swings between your legs)

-- Who is your favorite tour player?

-- What event in your life caused you to become cynical against society in general? (Do not lie. I am a psychologist and I can detect whenever you are lying.)

-- Why do you continue to care enough to come around and post useless posts on the GR forum? (Your posts entertain the ignorant, but they do nothing in contributing to the golfing knowledge of this forum. Sorry, the truth hurts. Your flaming is awesome, but you disappoint me with your one-sided agenda.)

-- How many years have you been golfing and what evidence can you give us to establish why we should heed your advice? (Which is really more pessimistic criticism than advice.)

There is a new generation of posters on GR and we want to know why we should listen to you or give your posts the time of day. Now is your opportunity to stand up for yourself.

What's with all the questions, you dips.hit? Get a life, fuktard.

See attached for the answer to your first question.

WARNING

You will not like what you read.

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=9072
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

WARNING

Thanks, Kiwi, this post certainly determines his sexual preference.

So, you liked the men's figure skating competition in Vancouver, did you, Fred?

WARNING

Not to bring up a sticky wicket, but would insisting lessons are the way to go prevent one from gaining entrance to the GR Hall of Fame?

Thanks, Kiwi, this post certainly determines his sexual preference.

So, you liked the men's figure skating competition in Vancouver, did you, Fred?
    It's interesting reading that thread and seeing how HB views on lessons & equipment have changed. Although I suspect he was being ironical.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred3.1
    Not to bring up a sticky wicket, but would insisting lessons are the way to go prevent one from gaining entrance to the GR Hall of Fame?
    Absolutely!!! But as stated above I suspect that post was laced with irony.

Now where the f#ck am I?

It's interesting reading that thread and seeing how HB views on lessons & equipment have changed. Although I suspect he was being ironical.
    I noted HB's apparent about face on lessons, but I suspect you are right that HB was merely adjusting his opinion to suit his purpose. Never let your personal views get in the way of a good flame.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred3.1
    No. Now go crawl back under your rock.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I noted HB's apparent about face on lessons, but I suspect you are right that HB was merely adjusting his opinion to suit his purpose. Never let your personal views get in the way of a good flame.
    C'mon, why is my integrity even in question? I was clearly repeating fred's mantra when it comes to equipment. Back in the day, if you had any equipment post, he would call you an idiot and suggest you see your PGA professional.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    C'mon, why is my integrity even in question? I was clearly repeating fred's mantra when it comes to equipment. Back in the day, if you had any equipment post, he would call you an idiot and suggest you see your PGA professional.
    I wasn't questioning your integrity, I was just trying to explain it in a way Kiwi would understand. People from New Zealand are a bit slow between the ears you see. And I wasn't a forum follower back then so wasn't aware of Fred's specific rantings.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I wasn't questioning your integrity, I was just trying to explain it in a way Kiwi would understand. People from New Zealand are a bit slow between the ears you see. And I wasn't a forum follower back then so wasn't aware of Fred's specific rantings.
    Ah. I understand. As a xenophobic American, I didn't even know there was a country called New Zealand. I thought they renamed it Middle Earth because of that fat American who filmed Lord of the Rings.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Ah. I understand. As a xenophobic American, I didn't even know there was a country called New Zealand. I thought they renamed it Middle Earth because of that fat American who filmed Lord of the Rings.
    I'm a little overwhelmed by the verbosity in this post. First of all, you don't need to say xenophobic American, it's necessarily implied. Secondly, you don't need to say fat American, again it automatically follows.

Signed,

a greasless, tall, brave italian.
    GR lives...

Precisely, and neither was I, that is the reason for this thread. Fred3 holds an allure for about 4 or 5 posters on this forum, but I have to know more about him before I cream my drawers. I haven't seen him post anything more intelligent than anyone else on here, and quite frankly, there are at least two or three other posters in here that come across more pissier. I'm not impressed.

So, Fred3, impress me . . . . .

Precisely, and neither was I, that is the reason for this thread. Fred3 holds an allure for about 4 or 5 posters on this forum, but I have to know more about him before I cream my drawers. I haven't seen him post anything more intelligent than anyone else on here, and quite frankly, there are at least two or three other posters in here that come across more pissier. I'm not impressed.

Well, it's not so much the content of his posts anymore, although that beat down he gave me yesterday was impressive. It's more the elusiveness of his posts. You've really got to raise the bar to get frederick III to attack you, so his posts are the ultimate affirmation that you are doing something right.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

You pretty much have to insult him, either directly or indirectly. While Fred3 gets insulted easily, the above needs to balance it's transparent trolling intent with venom. So step it up a little.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    You pretty much have to insult him, either directly or indirectly. While Fred3 gets insulted easily, the above needs to balance it's transparent trolling intent with venom. So step it up a little.
    I'll work on it . . . .

I'll work on it . . . .
    You're a good man.
    GR lives...

Really?

So you have clocked up nearly 6,000 posts in record time. Man your strike rate is unmatched. But you're clearly not busy enough at work.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Speaking for the "newer" pposters (i.e., those who, excepting reincarnation by alias, have only a couple of posts) what's the big deal with F3... He seems like a hibrnating bear who wakes up once in a while ... spouts something "Bearish" and goes back to sleep. Is there some underlying relevance of his comments, or do we simply collectively humor his "efforts" in honour of his "glory days"..?
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by Regulation Guy
    Speaking for the "newer" pposters (i.e., those who, excepting reincarnation by alias, have only a couple of posts) what's the big deal with F3... He seems like a hibrnating bear who wakes up once in a while ... spouts something "Bearish" and goes back to sleep. Is there some underlying relevance of his comments, or do we simply collectively humor his "efforts" in honour of his "glory days"..?
    The senses awaken as experience deepens if the mind is open.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    The senses awaken as experience deepens if the mind is open.
    Yikes! If an open mind is required ...

Seriously, we can humble ourselves at the temple of learning, if there is a curriculum. OTOH, if what we're expecting from F3 are the grouchy mutterings of an icon long past his prime ... shouldn't we be honest about it?
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Really?

So you have clocked up nearly 6,000 posts in record time. Man your strike rate is unmatched. But you're clearly not busy enough at work.
    This clocking up of posts seems to correlate with starting a family and having lot's of time at home with nothing on TV. And having a job that doesn't challenge me enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulation Guy
    Yikes! If an open mind is required ...

Seriously, we can humble ourselves at the temple of learning, if there is a curriculum. OTOH, if what we're expecting from F3 are the grouchy mutterings of an icon long past his prime ... shouldn't we be honest about it?
    Always honesty....yes, always. But your perception of honesty is based on what you are able to perceive. Pierce the veil of outer image and inside there is richness and greater awareness.
    GR lives...

Fred is too busy defending his little gay mini cooper from everyone that tries to tell him how queer the little thing is...

See post #7: http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...-the-mini.html

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Fred is too busy defending his little gay mini cooper from everyone that tries to tell him how queer the little thing is...

That is pretty gay, isn't it?

I'm sorry, guys, but I just can't hold a guy up as a GR demi-god who defends his mini-cooper on a site for gay motorheads . . . . . .

Well, it's not so much the content of his posts anymore, although that beat down he gave me yesterday was impressive. It's more the elusiveness of his posts. You've really got to raise the bar to get frederick III to attack you, so his posts are the ultimate affirmation that you are doing something right.
    This post is a masterpiece and should be stickied for future reference for all newbies.

I was going to try and explain to Soonerbs that it's all about Frederick the 3rds acerbic wit and acid tongued beat downs but then realised that HB's post said it all. I couldn't possibly say it any better.

Now where the f#ck am I?

That is pretty gay, isn't it?

I'm sorry, guys, but I just can't hold a guy up as a GR demi-god who defends his mini-cooper on a site for gay motorheads . . . . . .
    I have no issues with small cars (I was rolling a cherry hopped up '69 Datsun 510, as a teenager)...

I do have issues with gay cars.

Currently, I drive a Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 with all bells and whistles, rack and tool box... had it for years; looks like the photo below (mine is red, but older, rack is not as nice)...

Nigga whaaaa? Hell no; I am no queer downgrading to a freaking Miata or Mini Cooper, ever. Turn gay, no way!

I refuse to fly with a broken wing!

My wife does have a little Mercedes coupe... I feel gay driving it, true. I am waving out the window to trucks at stop lights, saying, "It is my wife's car, sorry." It is embarrassing.

All men feel the same.

For example, at one stoplight I was in my truck and some dude had the top down on a beautiful AMG convertible; he was in his late 40's...

I rolled the window down, from my truck, and said, "nice car, dude!" (honestly) and he said, "It is my wife's car!" and I said, "well it is nice!..."

500 horsepower, and still embarrassed...

Alang or Fred would be yelling, "It is my boyfriend's car!" and wave with glee, subtracting around 400 horsepower... ;-(

Last edited by spanqdoggie; 03-04-2010 at 03:05 AM.

I have no issues with small cars (I was rolling a cherry hopped up '69 Datsun 510, as a teenager)...

Currently, I drive a Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 with all bells and whistles, rack and tool box... had it for years; looks like the photo below (mine is red, but older, rack is not as nice)...

Nigga whaaaa? Hell no; I am no queer downgrading to a freaking Miata or Mini Cooper, ever. Turn gay, no way!

My wife does have a little Mercedes coupe... I feel gay driving it, true. I am waving out the window to trucks at stop lights, saying, "It is my wife's car, sorry." It is embarrassing.

All men feel the same.

For example, at one stoplight I was in my truck and some dude had the top down on a beautiful AMG convertible; he was in his late 40's...

I rolled the window down, from my truck, and said, "nice car, dude!" (honestly) and he said, "It is my wife's car!" and I said, "well it is nice!..."

Alang or Fred would be yelling, "It is my boyfriend's car!" and wave with glee, subtracting around 400 horsepower... ;-(

At least you are in construction and have an excuse for driving such a huge truck. Everyone in Texas drives a monster rig, usually for no reason.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

All men feel the same.

Spank
    Your Dodge 4x4 quad cab sure looks like a chevy extended cab . Are you sure it isn't a all wheel drive subaru. Now that would be gay. Anyway Fred has struck and tongues are a waggin. Why do you all have a relationship with this old fart similar to a domitrix to her client.

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Spank do you mean it looks like this?

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    Spank do you mean it looks like this?

GHD
    oops, my bad... I googled something fast, and I was looking for something not looking like mine...

Yeah, that is close to it, but mine is much more beat up, ha ha. It looks pretty good still, but I would currently take a baseball bat to it, and it wouldn't bother me; the truck has been abused, poor thing.

Shucks, flying up to Tahoe with all the snowboards in the back, etc... This truck is great... not to mention that the back is full of concrete, wood, garbage, etc., most of the time.

I tried office jobs when I was a kid... I don't know how a man can work in an office; sure, business owner working in your own home or office, but taking sh!t from some jackass?... I 'owned' a former boss once, to put it politely; let's not bring up such niceties...

A man working in an office is not natural; it just isn't natural. I know from experience; sheesh...

I was an echocardiograph tech back in the day also doing menial tasks like EKG's, Heart monitor crap, Coumidin "computer programming" ... It didn't bother me at all meeting all of the nice people; doing ekg's on women with mastectomies, with only rib bones left...

One old ass doctor came up to me and said, "What the hell are you doing here?" I didn't understand what he meant at the time, but I was going crazy in that office. I only lasted six months. I was like a bull in a China shop, but I knew more about china than anyone else; it didn't make sense to anyone, as I never knocked over a teacup.

I quit that job after six months, and they were upset I left.

But the truth is, doctors only want queers and women working for them; they get really uncomfortable when a man is around the office; trust me... but I hated it too; it is not as if I liked being there either... Construction for doctors is another story...

Ha ha... I work for a man that owns the buildings that the doctors work in; the doctors pay high rent to this man, and he is a humble kind man that I respect, and I would lose my life to save his... doctors are very low on the totem pole.

When you are entrusted in the construction world, you meet some very nice people, also, like this man who collects rent from doctors; extremely intelligent; much smarter than me or any loser doc...

I wasted a portion of my college education, but I do not give a damn. Currently, in this day and age, a college education isn't worth the paper it is printed on... So I figured why waste another year to get a full degree... I quit that job and college, and I have never regretted it. ;-)

For the record, doctors are some of the dumbest people on the planet... trust me; they lack EQ and a hell of a lot of other stuff... From my experience with them, on both sides of the table, they are below average compared to engineers, physicists, google founder bastards, those they pay rent to, etc...

The brain surgeons I know are really really smart, and the heart docs, but all others, well, the bone docs are smart too, all others are retards.

I am happy with my $75-$100 per hour for my "digging in ditches work." I don't care because I am not looking to get rich.

Real men are not meant for office work. Do not get me wrong; I had to do it until I was almost 27 years old, well for six months, at least...

Take that leap of faith; you only have one life...

I think what is unfair, is that it is who you know that gets you ahead. I am successful only because of my childhood contacts... not fair.

Rambling,

spank
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 03-05-2010 at 02:40 AM.

Did Fred3 really say that he thinks his mini cooper is "the cats pajamas?"...WTF...No wonder this dude is so bitter.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Did Fred3 really say that he thinks his mini cooper is "the cats pajamas?"...WTF...No wonder this dude is so bitter.

$20 says he will not come back around here again. Would you show yourself around here after everyone discovered you posted shite like this? That's like me saying I wore my wife's pink panties to work today.

I didn't, really, I'm just using that as an illustration.

No, really, I'm not kidding . . . . . . . . . . .

It's a good attempt, Sooner, but your odds of success aren't promising. What seemed to work best for HB & NAH was to offend his sensibilities as to what reasonable thought should be.

Yes, I succeeded with a direct attack, but it was a longshot. Like holing out from the fairway on 18 to win.

The other thing to remember is Fred3 was born without a sense of humor and it still hasn't dropped from his abdominal cavity.
    GR lives...

Zo, the most researched student of Fred, is probably right. Fred won't show up on this thread, as he would view GHD as a lightweight not worthy of his responses.

OK, Fred, it's time for you to address your critics. You are very close to losing your HOF status on here . . . . .

Thread Information