|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Some strange responses to Tiger's press conference

In the wake of the Tiger press conference, Oz tv interviewed a lawyer representing some of Tiger's skanks who are trying to fleece money off him, and she said his apology was insuffiecient as he only apologised to the tour, fellow players, friends, family, sport of golf, and the world who sees him as a role model. According to her he should have apologised to all his skanks for deceiving them into thinking that they were the only low life, zero morals ho who was banging Tiger whilst knowing full well he had a wife and children. Apparently these skanks are the real victims of Tiger. She went on to say that if Tiger was really sorry he wouldn't choose a golf tournament where the membership is all male to stage his comeback, and that he should boycott this tournament now and every year until they accept women as members. I don't really know what to make if it all.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    I find some of these utterances quite amazing. Is Woods some kind of Svengali who forced these women to drop their panties by sheer force of will alone. I think not. They had an eye on the main chance. If Woods was a mail clerk in some insurance company they would not have looked twice at him even it he was hung like a god.

Mind you Woods' assertion that he thought the rules didn't apply to him and that he thought he could do as he pleased vexed me greatly. Either he had demonstrated the intellect of an overcooked brussel sprout or is incredibly arrogant.

There are very few "victims" in this hole sorry affair. Certainly neither woods or the ladies he bedded. His wife and kids certainly, but also the general public who have to endure the public washing of Woods' dirty laundry whilst there are important things going on the the world.

I despair.

Eldrick is a jackass.

Once you turn 40 or so, you realize everyone is a retard.

Eldrick is the same as you or me, honky.

Eldrick is a puppet, and there are masters he doesn't even know that control his life; is a billion dollars worth it for you?

I remember reading a book named, "Class: A Guide Throught the American Status System" by Paul Fussel years ago...

Fussel briefly went through one class, mind you, that basically didn't give a rat's ass about anybody and did their own thing, regardless... They didn't have much in the way of wealth, but you could feel Fussel's admiration in the freedom they had.

Eldrick is a rat in a cage with a billion dollars; would you want to be him?

I will watch the rat in his cage this week.

I root for this rat to be eaten.

As will you.

spank
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 04-05-2010 at 10:51 PM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Trust me, being hung like a god presents its own set of challenges.
    GR lives...

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Trust me, being hung like a god presents its own set of challenges.
    I will have to take your word for it. I'm only hung like a baboon (and a small one at that)

Like many things, this chapter can be ugly or beautiful, depending upon what you see. Many b.sh.it things about our culture are getting some much needed exposure.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Eldrick is a jackass.

Once you turn 40 or so, you realize everyone is a retard.

Eldrick is the same as you or me, honky.

Eldrick is a puppet, and there are masters he doesn't even know that control his life; is a billion dollars worth it for you?

I remember reading a book named, "Class: A Guide Throught the American Status System" by Paul Fussel years ago...

Fussel briefly went through one class, mind you, that basically didn't give a rat's ass about anybody and did their own thing, regardless... They didn't have much in the way of wealth, but you could feel Fussel's admiration in the freedom they had.

Eldrick is a rat in a cage with a billion dollars; would you want to be him?

I will watch the rat in his cage this week.

I root for this rat to be eaten.

As will you.

spank

hey spank,

Q. why does snoop dogg always carry an umberella....

A. fawdrizzle

stupid, but funny never the less..

continue... please...

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    hey spank,

Q. why does snoop dogg always carry an umberella....

A. fawdrizzle

stupid, but funny never the less..

continue... please...
    Let's see if I can remember this..."she want the nigga wit da biggest nutz, and guess what...he is I and I am him, slim wit da perfect grin...what's ma mutha****in name?...Snoop doogie doooaaaag.

Thread Information