|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MOI Anal Intruder Driver Heads

Hey guys I am new to this site. My name is Jason Godwin. I have been a golfer for a while and am what you would consider a good ole boy. Born and raised in GA. I got into long drive competitions last year. Love it. I use MOI Club heads so I thought I would put out a little review on the MOI club heads that I use.

The MOI Intruder 460cc 198 gram club head is designed to give you a higher launch angle help you to get more roll out of the balls you hit. This is something that every golfer wants. The Intruder also helps to lower your backspin and help you to achieve your maximum ball flight.

The MOI Darkside 455cc 199 gram club head already took 2nd in the Desert Launch in 2009. The Darkside has been proven to help increase club head speed by up to 5mph.

These club heads are durable, dependable, forgiving, and has the sweetest sweet-spot that I have ever hit. On top of that it has a clean, solid look to it.

Any questions about MOI Golf please send me a PM

Boss Godwin
    Last edited by BossGodwin; 03-18-2010 at 02:37 PM.

STFU newbie
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

One post and he's already boss. That doesn't excuse the ad hominem attack.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by BossGodwin
    Hey guys I am new to this site. My name is Jason 'The Boss' Godwin. I am a long drive professional and compete in Power Golf competitions. Before I start selling MOI Golf equipment in my store I wanted to put out a little information on just how good the MOI Intruder club head is from my experience. If anyone else on this site uses MOI Golf heads then I would like your feedback as well to let people know just how good these club heads are.

The MOI Intruder 460cc 198 gram club head is designed to give you a higher launch angle yet put more roll, and top spin on the ball. This is something that every LDer wants.
    The MOI Darkside 455cc 199 gram club head already took 2nd in the Desert Launch in 2009. I have been told by multiple PGA Superstore pros that the Darkside produced the fastest club head speed of any club on the market. The PGA superstore does not even carry MOI so they have no reason to say that other than that it is true.

I am fairly new to the long drive sport and started competing with MOI off the bat but I am not biased. I have a membership at the PGA Superstore to hit on the simulators so I have had the privilege of hitting almost every club head out there. From my experience I can tell you that the MOI Intruder has the most solid feel and distance of any club I have hit.
    Last year I competed for two months. In those 2 months I hit 400+ 3 times, qualified for 2 region tournaments and almost got in to the RWLDC. Trust me these club heads are awesome.

This club head is amazing if you ask me. It is durable, dependable, forgiving, and has the sweetest feeling sweet-spot that I have ever hit. On top of that it has a clean, solid look to it. I have practiced at the range with the same club for over a year now and have hit thousands of balls and the club head still has yet to flatten out or bust. Tell me of any other club heads that can take that kind of beating and still perform well in competition.

Any other LDers that use or have used MOI Golf products please let me know what you think of them and if you have any golf or competition stories please feel free to share. MOI is going to be coming in full force this season so look for great things to come. Go long or go home.

DISCLAIMER: This post is what I have seen with my own experiences. I am not trying to start any arguments about club heads of other companies or anything of the sort. I am trying to get this club head known because it is a great club head and a great company that makes it. Any questions about MOI Golf or concerns please PM me. Thanks.

Boss Godwin
    If you are looking to improve your clubhead speed, I would suggest taking a lesson. The clubhead has very little effect on ball speed...pretty much every clubhead made in the last 5 years has 460cc and .830 COG...plus 5900 is the limit for legal MOI.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

I have tried to read this post 3 times and on each occasion i have been unable to get past the first paragraph. This is without doubt the dullest most boring first post anyone has ever made on GR. Are all longdrive golfists so dull?

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    One post and he's already boss. That doesn't excuse the ad hominem attack.
    What ad hominem attack?

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Hey guys I am new to this site. My name is Jason 'The Boss' Godwin. I am a long drive professional and compete in Power Golf competitions. Before I start selling MOI Golf equipment in my store I wanted to put out a little information on just how good the MOI Intruder club head is from my experience. If anyone else on this site uses MOI Golf heads then I would like your feedback as well to let people know just how good these club heads are.

The MOI Intruder 460cc 198 gram club head is designed to give you a higher launch angle yet put more roll, and top spin on the ball. This is something that every LDer wants.
    The MOI Darkside 455cc 199 gram club head already took 2nd in the Desert Launch in 2009. I have been told by multiple PGA Superstore pros that the Darkside produced the fastest club head speed of any club on the market. The PGA superstore does not even carry MOI so they have no reason to say that other than that it is true.

I am fairly new to the long drive sport and started competing with MOI off the bat but I am not biased. I have a membership at the PGA Superstore to hit on the simulators so I have had the privilege of hitting almost every club head out there. From my experience I can tell you that the MOI Intruder has the most solid feel and distance of any club I have hit.
    Last year I competed for two months. In those 2 months I hit 400+ 3 times, qualified for 2 region tournaments and almost got in to the RWLDC. Trust me these club heads are awesome.

This club head is amazing if you ask me. It is durable, dependable, forgiving, and has the sweetest feeling sweet-spot that I have ever hit. On top of that it has a clean, solid look to it. I have practiced at the range with the same club for over a year now and have hit thousands of balls and the club head still has yet to flatten out or bust. Tell me of any other club heads that can take that kind of beating and still perform well in competition.

Any other LDers that use or have used MOI Golf products please let me know what you think of them and if you have any golf or competition stories please feel free to share. MOI is going to be coming in full force this season so look for great things to come. Go long or go home.

DISCLAIMER: This post is what I have seen with my own experiences. I am not trying to start any arguments about club heads of other companies or anything of the sort. I am trying to get this club head known because it is a great club head and a great company that makes it. Any questions about MOI Golf or concerns please PM me. Thanks.

Boss Godwin
    We already know of a guy that can routinely hit 400+ yard drives with off the rack equipment. He drove one 300 yard hole with a 3-iron and he's 57 years old and owns his own tour van. With all of that said, your claims of 400+ yard drives do not impress me. Are we supposed to be impressed that your club hasn't busted after hitting it 1,000 times? Intruder? Sounds like a sexual device.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Intruder? Sounds like a sexual device.
    Don't forget about the Darkside...
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

I have revamped my post so ya'll don't think I'm some arrogant bastard. If any of you want to check out the club heads I am promoting then you can go to www.MOIGolf.com and click on drivers.

JG
    Last edited by BossGodwin; 03-18-2010 at 02:11 PM.

JG[/QUOTE]
    Well, I can see that we have some classy guys on this site.

Thank you. I wish I could say the same for you.

Sorry if this post is too boring for you.

Sarcasm and insincerity....real classy.

I will try and spice up the next one.

Thanks...you're kind of boring

I am not trying to impress anyone

Oh yes you are.

, just stating my experience with the MOI Golf clubs

That and a token will buy you a subway ticket.

. If anyone has something smart to say

We already did...dummy.

then email me instead of being a DICK.

No...I will do it this way.

We already know of a guy that can routinely hit 400+ yard drives with off the rack equipment. He drove one 300 yard hole with a 3-iron and he's 57 years old and owns his own tour van. With all of that said, your claims of 400+ yard drives do not impress me. Are we supposed to be impressed that your club hasn't busted after hitting it 1,000 times? Intruder? Sounds like a sexual device.
    Well, I can see that ya'll are very welcoming to new people on this site. I have edited my post so I don't sound so arrogant. All I am trying to do is get my club heads known because MOI is a very good company. I am curious, what 57 yr. old do you know that can routinely hit 400+ yard drives. Check out my "sexual devices" at MOIGolf.com...LMAO

Well, I can see that we have some classy guys on this site. Sorry if this post is too boring for you. I will try and spice up the next one. I am not trying to impress anyone, just stating my experience with the MOI Golf clubs. If anyone has something smart to say then email me instead of being a DICK.

JG
    I am so sorry if i have offended you, spammer. In answer to your more interesting 2nd post.

I am classy, thanks spammer. This post is much better thankyou, spammer. I am pleased you werent trying to impress anyone, because you havent, spammer. I dont usually exchange e mails with anyone who isnt offering to f uck me, but i may have misunderstood your intentions, spammer.

Is your use of the word DICK some type of Freudian slip? Are you making me an offer, Mr Spammer.

Anyway, tell me more about this club you are trying to sell us, spammer.

Kind regards

Edgey

Well the MOI Intruder is designed to help you increase your launch angle and help you receive more roll out of the balls you hit. The Intruder helps to lower your backspin and help to maximize your ball flight. It is a 460cc Titanium component club head and conforms to all USGA rules and regulations.

You can check out the Intruder at MOIGolf.com My website is under construction but when it is setup I will let everyone know. Let me know if you need anything else. I hope you can find a different name then Spammer for me in the future. lol

BG

Well, I can see that ya'll are very welcoming to new people on this site. I have edited my post so I don't sound so arrogant. All I am trying to do is get my club heads known because MOI is a very good company. I am curious, what 57 yr. old do you know that can routinely hit 400+ yard drives. Check out my "sexual devices" at MOIGolf.com...LMAO
    The problem is that we will never forget your first post. Second, you haven't told us anything compelling about your drivers. Unless they cost over $600 each I don't see why we'd be interested because that's how much most of us pay for a single wedge. Third, there's a guy on here named Indacup that can set up an appointment for you to go visit the guy who hits the 400 + yard drives. He'll provide you with the location where the guy parks his tour van and he'll also give you the name of the guy's wife and her brother's dog. If you have doubts about the guy hitting it 400+ yards, you might want to speak with a guy named SDB1. However, do not confuse SDB1 with SDB2. SDB2 is a SDB1 fake. Or maybe it's the other way around. Either way I'm not going to buy your driver from the darkside.

No my drivers do not sell for $600 and if you are buying clubs for that price then you best be getting what you pay for because even my fully assembled drivers aren't $300 and I guarantee they will do as well or better then a $600 driver.

I do not expect you to buy from me. This post is not just for you, it is for all golfers to view. I do not need to meet this so called legend you know as I already know plenty of guys who hit it 400+ on any given day that don't go around in a spiffy tour van and that includes myself. You make this guy out to be some golfing god. Geese I thought I was arrogant.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Man, They are some of the cheapest, ugliest looking drivers I ever saw. Even if they did everything Boss says they do, professional pride and dignity would not allow you to have them sitting in the bag.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

No my drivers do not sell for $600 and if you are buying clubs for that price then you best be getting what you pay for because even my fully assembled drivers aren't $300 and I guarantee they will do as well or better then a $600 driver.

I do not expect you to buy from me. This post is not just for you, it is for all golfers to view. I do not need to meet this so called legend you know as I already know plenty of guys who hit it 400+ on any given day that don't go around in a spiffy tour van and that includes myself. You make this guy out to be some golfing god. Geese I thought I was arrogant.

What about Geese? We had a thread on here about Ostrich's the other day. Maybe we should discuss Geese too?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I was dealing with MOI when the company was created by Kenny Lawson a few years back....and the heads are were nothing out of the ordinary...actually, they used low end Ti blend material and made from an open mold design....the Dark matter was a bit prettier, but they really did nothing.

Oddly enough, when Kenny named the company MOI, alluding to a high MOI number on their driver, we tested them and the MOI came in at 4185...pretty low actually.

Then, a few months ago, I received a call from the NEW owner at MOI ( I am assuming it is this guy named Boss) who told me that he bought the company and had no, absolutely NO golf background.
    H told me all about his high aspirations and how they'd be introducing new drivers, woods and irons...and I am thinking, all this from someone who admitted he knows NOTHING about golf?

I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    What ad hominem attack?

Edgey

That of HB.
    GR lives...

No I am not the owner of MOI Golf, though he is a great guy. I am a distributor for MOI Golf along with a few other things. That is some interesting information. The MOI Intruder and Darkside may not be the best looking club on the market, I'll give it that, but they perform very well compared to the rest. I have had nothing but great experiences playing with MOI Golf driver heads. I compete with and distibute MOI and will stick by them.

JG

No I am not the owner of MOI Golf, though he is a great guy. I am a distributor for MOI Golf along with a few other things. That is some interesting information. The MOI Intruder and Darkside may not be the best looking club on the market, I'll give it that, but they perform very well compared to the rest. I have had nothing but great experiences playing with MOI Golf driver heads. I compete with and distibute MOI and will stick by them.

JG
    So what are they made from? Real Titanium or some shitty Titanium blend alloy?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I am not sure if they are full titanium or a titanium alloy blend. I will find that out. I can tell you that whatever they build them with is solid. I have ballspeeds up to 209mph and have hit thousands of balls with my practice club and to this day the face and bulge are still in great condition. No dents or flattening like alot of other club heads do with that kind of use. My gamers also perform at peak performance every time I use them, they are very solid club heads. As you said they may not look the best but they perform very well and are very reasonably priced.

BG

I am not sure if they are full titanium or a titanium alloy blend. I will find that out. I can tell you that whatever they build them with is solid. I have ballspeeds up to 209mph and have hit thousands of balls with my practice club and to this day the face and bulge are still in great condition. No dents or flattening like alot of other club heads do with that kind of use. My gamers also perform at peak performance every time I use them, they are very solid club heads. As you said they may not look the best but they perform very well and are very reasonably priced.

BG
    D!ckhead,

You are not a boss, but you come in here with "boss" in your 'name.' As you mentioned, you are a distributor.

I am a boss, in real life.

So your dumb young ass needs to show humility before you come in here acting like a boss; at least you were honest about not being a boss, so I forgive you.

Swinging a club and hitting a spherical object far does not a man make (yoda).

This forum is filled with a bunch of angry ass 40+ year olds, happily comfortable with teenagers moderating the whole place, as we do not have time for crap like that.

...If us 40 year olds work, we get payed, so we leave the moderating to the young'uns ...

Apparently, you walked into the wrong forum by accident.

I suggest Freegolfinfo.com as they are some of the fattest retarded bastards I have ever had the misfortune to come across.... Or try your sh!t at bombsquadgolf.com, but I think bighitter spilled a beer on his computer and crashed the whole website; I do not know if it is backed up; haven't checked it out.

I often post other forums like this to thin out the crowd here.

I ran ham and egg out of the internet.

And I guess I am also really upset that you disrespected the 57 year old dude that hits the ball far with the tour van in the parking lot; that dude is legit... seriously.

Take your cargo shorted, sh!t stained, begoggled ass out of here.

We do not care.

spank

I'll pay $50 to see one of these guys hit it 400+ at the range.

JG
    Here is some advice. If you can really mash a ball, then you need to make a youtube video. Get out the slow motion video and start hitting some drives while screaming at the top of your lungs. It worked for the Hammer. That turd on a stick made that basturd millions.

hmm looks like you are the ******** right now hot shot

It does seem like I came across a bunch of wannabee angry 40+ year old golfers who do not have anything better to do in their day then spend $600 on drivers when you still suck at golf and talk crap to people actually trying to do something with their life. Ya'll are extremely sad people and are probably very sad golfers as well...LOL

It's pretty sad that you get caught up on a name when yours sounds like some submissive fetish sex name...LMAO I am a Boss thank you very much smart ass, I own my own business. Just cause you sucked someones cock to get your title does not make you a legit Boss.

I never disrespected the 57 yr. old, smart ass. I'm sure he is legit but the guys earlier made him look like a friecken god. All I said was I know of multiple guys who can hit 400+ yds. big friecken deal.

Ya'll put a terrible name on this site with all your trash talk. Ya'll are probably nothing more than some redneck *******s who think they are good at golf. Obviously you need to find something better to do in your day then jerk off while talking crap online. Get a life and learn how to treat other people.

I bet you are a very sad, miserable man. Have wonderful SAD life Mr. Boss. Ass hole. Go F yourself.

Thank you for the advice S***T head. It amuses me that the site with the least amount of members has the most trash talkers. If I was an admin, none of you would be allowed on this site because you give it such a terrible reputation.

Thanks for the first bit of decent advice on this site. I will be posting videos of me during competition mashing balls 400+. I am already # 9 in the nation for Thunderball. It is a new long drive competition that will be in las vegas in the summer. The top 120 get a post into the competition. Check it out at www.Thunderball.net and look at the mini series feed. It is pretty friecken bad ass. Thanks again.

BG

I started thinking about this thread this morning and I remembered the name of the originator of this post..."Boss"

Well, just so ya all know...Boss's real name is Jason Godwin...he's a local LDA player out of Georgia..

From what I've heard about him, he's a pretty decent guy....and fairly religous person as well...but as always, y'all broke him down to the point where he started dropping F-bombs and insults back atcha! LOL

Once again, another innocent vitim broguht down to the level of GR before he was chewed up and spit out....lol

Anyway, if by chance he ever drops back in here...the Heads are an open mold design used by the likes of Integra and the face is a Ti Blend 16-4 on the Intruder and 15-3-3 on the "Dark Matter"...both relatively low grades, but popular due to cost and resistance to breakage.

Boss is here to stay

Thanks for the reply indacup, I appreciate that. These guys have straight up pissed me off. Yes, I am a religious man and do not appreciate the posts I have seen at all.

I almost canceled my account but I can't let these low life pricks get the upper hand on me so I have decided to stay.

If any of you wish to put your money where your mouth is, excluding Indacup, then find me at a long drive competition and let everyone watch me whoop your sad a$$es.

As you said the MOI Intruder is a decent looking club but is very reasonably priced and very resistant to breakage. Thanks for posting something good on this site for a change.

BG

Thanks for the first bit of decent advice on this site. I will be posting videos of me during competition mashing balls 400+. I am already # 9 in the nation for Thunderball. It is a new long drive competition that will be in las vegas in the summer. The top 120 get a post into the competition. Check it out at www.Thunderball.net and look at the mini series feed. It is pretty friecken bad ass. Thanks again.

BG
    I want to get one of those simulators put in my house...Was that Kenny Powers at the end of that clip: "Lets get ready to freakin rumble...thunderball-style that is!"? Be sure to post back once you get your video up. We can help you with the post production or any editing.

It does seem like I came across a bunch of wannabee angry 40+ year old golfers who do not have anything better to do in their day then spend $600 on drivers when you still suck at golf and talk crap to people actually trying to do something with their life. Ya'll are extremely sad people and are probably very sad golfers as well...LOL

It's pretty sad that you get caught up on a name when yours sounds like some submissive fetish sex name...LMAO I am a Boss thank you very much smart ass, I own my own business. Just cause you sucked someones cock to get your title does not make you a legit Boss.

I never disrespected the 57 yr. old, smart ass. I'm sure he is legit but the guys earlier made him look like a friecken god. All I said was I know of multiple guys who can hit 400+ yds. big friecken deal.

Ya'll put a terrible name on this site with all your trash talk. Ya'll are probably nothing more than some redneck *******s who think they are good at golf. Obviously you need to find something better to do in your day then jerk off while talking crap online. Get a life and learn how to treat other people.

I bet you are a very sad, miserable man. Have wonderful SAD life Mr. Boss. Ass hole. Go F yourself.

Thank you for the advice S***T head. It amuses me that the site with the least amount of members has the most trash talkers. If I was an admin, none of you would be allowed on this site because you give it such a terrible reputation.
    LOLOLOL! Another satisfied Douchbag!! Whoe man! Classic GR warm welcome! And I didn't even take part in it! It's a good kind of tired huh boys? Thank you all for participating! It almost brought a tear to my eye.
    Indacup! Does it remind you of anything? Pretty funny when it happens to some one else. I'm glad you made it through your initial flaming and stuck around!.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Jason-

No problem….these guys DO take some time getting used too…When I first came on board awhile back, I think if I had some of their address’s and a hand gun, I would have lowered the population a bit…but, for the most part, it’s a baptism by fire around here. And some of them turned out pretty decent people…although I would never allow ANY OF them to date my daughter…hell, a couple of the guys I’d keep my dog away from.

Anyway, I remembered your last name and nickname from inCepta and some of our LDA team I work with live in your area…matter of fact, Tim Chopp & I have designed a new golf shaft for LDA and regular players, just put the finishing touches on it on Wednesday and our first production run should be here in a few weeks…I hope to put them in play at the LDA Texas Shoot out at the end of April.

In case you are wondering about the 57 year old comment? Awhile back I was mentioning a recent golf outing with my buddy, Pat Dempsey (former LDA champ, owner of Horsepower Golf, designer for UST Mamiya and Golf Smith) only to be told by one guy here, that I made it up…and Pat did not exist….LOL

So take a deep breath and take what happens here with a grain of salt….. Personally, I found it best if the salt is around the edge of a very big margarita glass.

Kind of reminds me of another newbie that once proclaimed "I'm outta here!", only to stick around, become a reagular, and eventually take out the undisputed best ball striker in the world in a heads up match.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolCat
    Kind of reminds me of another newbie that once proclaimed "I'm outta here!", only to stick around, become a reagular, and eventually take out the undisputed best ball striker in the world in a heads up match.
    That would be me!.......I've grown to love a violent atmosphere.......
    team obnoxious

Hey 'Boss', not sure what part of GA you are in, but I would like to give you a little friendly advice. If you are ever contacted by a guy named Mark Mann who claims to be a long drive competitor, be very careful. This guy competed in some Remax long drive competitions several years ago and is a major con-artist. I know of several people that he has bilked thousands of dollars from through various scams. I played golf with him once. He had a driver with a 52" shaft that he could hit 400+ yards, but I don't think he could break 90. I was a 10-12 handicap at the time and beat him. Anyway, the guy claims to be a golf pro, a mortgage broker, son of a preacher, and several other things, but he's simply a con-artist.

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    That would be me!.......I've grown to love a violent atmosphere.......
    I only wish M3W had been here to experience your match with FD. Great stuff...

This whole debacle could have been avoided if the Boss knew what STFU stood for. Another satisfied customer!!
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Hey guys I am new to this site. My name is Jason Godwin. I have been a golfer for a while and am what you would consider a good ole boy. Born and raised in GA. I got into long drive competitions last year. Love it. I use MOI Club heads so I thought I would put out a little review on the MOI club heads that I use.

The MOI Intruder 460cc 198 gram club head is designed to give you a higher launch angle help you to get more roll out of the balls you hit. This is something that every golfer wants. The Intruder also helps to lower your backspin and help you to achieve your maximum ball flight.

The MOI Darkside 455cc 199 gram club head already took 2nd in the Desert Launch in 2009. The Darkside has been proven to help increase club head speed by up to 5mph.

These club heads are durable, dependable, forgiving, and has the sweetest sweet-spot that I have ever hit. On top of that it has a clean, solid look to it.

Any questions about MOI Golf please send me a PM

Boss Godwin

Quit selling shite, plain and simple. Pay to advertise on the site, cheap arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    This whole debacle could have been avoided if the Boss knew what STFU stood for. Another satisfied customer!!
    Well good thing he didn't! That was very entertaining! Thanks boys!.....
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by indacup
    Jason-

No problem….these guys DO take some time getting used too…When I first came on board awhile back, I think if I had some of their address’s and a hand gun, I would have lowered the population a bit…but, for the most part, it’s a baptism by fire around here. And some of them turned out pretty decent people…although I would never allow ANY OF them to date my daughter…hell, a couple of the guys I’d keep my dog away from.

Anyway, I remembered your last name and nickname from inCepta and some of our LDA team I work with live in your area…matter of fact, Tim Chopp & I have designed a new golf shaft for LDA and regular players, just put the finishing touches on it on Wednesday and our first production run should be here in a few weeks…I hope to put them in play at the LDA Texas Shoot out at the end of April.

In case you are wondering about the 57 year old comment? Awhile back I was mentioning a recent golf outing with my buddy, Pat Dempsey (former LDA champ, owner of Horsepower Golf, designer for UST Mamiya and Golf Smith) only to be told by one guy here, that I made it up…and Pat did not exist….LOL

So take a deep breath and take what happens here with a grain of salt….. Personally, I found it best if the salt is around the edge of a very big margarita glass.
    This is the voice of experience!! Funny shite!.......
    team obnoxious

I'm glad to see that I made it through my first flaming, i guess is what ya'll call it. That was rough. What LDA guys do you know around here. I know of a few, like Kevin Bullard, Matt Eicholtz, Lance Guest, and Gary Ramirez. I can't find anyone in my area so I am going to start practicing with Bullard. PM me with some more info about the shafts because I just started my own online golf shop. Thanks again for the good advice. I'm sure the guys on here are great guys just glad to get through the bull crap.

JG

To be fair, most newbies get a few smartass remarks and maybe even a welcome aboard. Maybe. But if your first post is a transparent spam attempt, then you will most certainly catch hell.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

I know exactly who you are talking about. He runs some Tee Box driving range in Cartersville, GA. I went there last year to qualify for RWLDC and got 1st. After that he tried to get me to take lessons from his out-of-shape 400 lb. butt for $100 an hour. You've got to be friecken kidding me. I work with Gary Ramirez now for free and he is one of the only 3 guys in GA to get top 8 in the worlds. Like you said, that mark mann guy is a joke. Thanks for the post.

Jason G.

I knew exactly what STFU stood for but if you knew me you would know that I never back down from a challenger. Especially when they tell me to STFU. Where do you think the nickname Boss came from. I'm glad I could be of some entertainment and I hope to see the normal side of you guys in the future.

BG

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    Quit selling shite, plain and simple. Pay to advertise on the site, cheap arse.
    If I could afford it then I would be more than happy to. I am 25 and will be graduating in December. I just started my own business, Boss Power Golf. I am as broke as the rest of us so I am forced to write posts on forums to get the word out about my products. Trust me, if I had the money then I would do this a little more professionally. And by the way, what I am selling is not Shite, they are actually very good club heads. Don't knock it till you try it.

BG

If I could afford it then I would be more than happy to. I am 25 and will be graduating in December. I just started my own business, Boss Power Golf. I am as broke as the rest of us so I am forced to write posts on forums to get the word out about my products. Trust me, if I had the money then I would do this a little more professionally. And by the way, what I am selling is not Shite, they are actually very good club heads. Don't knock it till you try it.

BG
    Boss

That one post of yours was f ucking great, real GR stuff. I like you and would let my brother f uck you (which he would i hasten to add).

I am only here because every other forum has banned me so welcome aboard,

Regards

Edgey

I knew exactly what STFU stood for but if you knew me you would know that I never back down from a challenger. Especially when they tell me to STFU. Where do you think the nickname Boss came from. I'm glad I could be of some entertainment and I hope to see the normal side of you guys in the future.

BG
    Welcome BG. If you think you had a tough time, you should see what Indcup went through! Damn! If that don't thicken yer skin I don't know what will!
    I doubt very seriously you will see much normal around here but ya never know.........
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    What about Geese? We had a thread on here about Ostrich's the other day. Maybe we should discuss Geese too?
    LOL. That's good stuff. And to whichever Mod added the "anal" to the thread title, well done.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

I know exactly who you are talking about. He runs some Tee Box driving range in Cartersville, GA. I went there last year to qualify for RWLDC and got 1st. After that he tried to get me to take lessons from his out-of-shape 400 lb. butt for $100 an hour. You've got to be friecken kidding me. I work with Gary Ramirez now for free and he is one of the only 3 guys in GA to get top 8 in the worlds. Like you said, that mark mann guy is a joke. Thanks for the post.

Jason G.
    He's down to 400 lbs? Haven't seen him in a while, but he's a real scumbag. Glad you were smart enough to steer clear of him. Even at $100/hour you would have gotten off cheap. Take a look at the attached judgment against him for $36k. Not sure what he was sued for, but it likely had something to do with a mortgage scam. He's famous for those around here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mark_con_mann1.jpg 
Views:	836 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	2388  

LOL. That's good stuff. And to whichever Mod added the "anal" to the thread title, well done.
    How well I remember the "Anal Intruder" gag from the 1980's movie, "Top Secret." Nick Rivers (Val Kilmer) is in prison in East Germany, and manages to have one on hand to give to his agent, who is confessing his conjugal frustrations and inadequacies in satisfying his wife. His agent accepts the gift, and becomes distracted from his role in trying to free his client from jail.
    Hilarious cold war spoof movie, if you haven't seen it; classic cult movie.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Oh yeah, that's where the Anal Intruder was from. I knew it was from a spoof movie, but could not remember which one. I was thinking it was one of the Leslie Neilson Police Squad films. Top Secret is a classic...

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    How well I remember the "Anal Intruder" gag from the 1980's movie, "Top Secret." Nick Rivers (Val Kilmer) is in prison in East Germany, and manages to have one on hand to give to his agent, who is confessing his conjugal frustrations and inadequacies in satisfying his wife. His agent accepts the gift, and becomes distracted from his role in trying to free his client from jail.
    One of my favorites. His agent dies from "Being impaled on an electrical device. It took the surgeons several hours just to remove the smile from his face." Classic.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

I started thinking about this thread this morning and I remembered the name of the originator of this post..."Boss"

Well, just so ya all know...Boss's real name is Jason Godwin...

Yeah, I figured that out when I read his first post and it said "My name is Jason Godwin."
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

I am a busy man.

Is this post directed at me?

Damn, this is really disrespectful, especially coming from a newbie kid.

Hell no. Not on my forum.

There is no quote...

I am willing to welcome this kid to stay, and I won't ban him right now, but he owes me an apology if any of this was directed towards me.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 03-20-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Ok, I apologize for the nasty little message. You fired me up with that post you sent me and I couldn't just sit there with a thumb in my ass and take it. It's all in good fun so I apologize.

BG

That's pretty friecken crazy. He did seem like a pretty big scumbag. I wonder if he lost that case or not.

BG

Ok, I apologize for the nasty little message. You fired me up with that post you sent me and I couldn't just sit there with a thumb in my ass and take it. It's all in good fun so I apologize.

BG
    It is our community goal to attack all newcomers to this forum, to keep us small.

If we get too many real/serious golfers in this forum, we will all be destroyed.

You handled it like a man....

Damn, I think we must have flamed off newbies at a 100 to 1 ration, and you came back with both guns blazing... very nice.

Good job dude.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 03-20-2010 at 11:38 PM.

BG
    Couldn't give two shites. Spamming whore

Looks like "the boss" got banned from Shottalk already.....you are on your way to GR Veteran / HOF status. Congrats

That's pretty friecken crazy. He did seem like a pretty big scumbag. I wonder if he lost that case or not.

BG
    Oh, he lost. That's the judgment against him. I'm sure he never paid, because he's broke and has probably declared bankruptcy or something to avoid paying. The guys is a loser.

BG

aplogizing is a beeyaatch move

Yeah, I figured that out when I read his first post and it said "My name is Jason Godwin."
    Love ya, HS.

After my experience falling off my bike and while carrying my golf clubs and having the hickory 5 iron shaft go clear up my ass, I'm very nervoius about the name of this product. I was in the hospital for over 4 months.

But Boss, I believe you carry a message and have now been baptized. Welcome and congratulations. It isn't easy to spam your way in here and survive.

Jason-

Too late.......
    GR lives...

Jason-

Too late......

Jason-

Way too late......

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German
    Love ya, HS.
    Right back atcha, NaG. Tell Big Sausage I said hello. Okay, that sounded gay, didn't it?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Looks like "the boss" got banned from Shottalk already.....you are on your way to GR Veteran / HOF status. Congrats
    Damn, I got banned from pillow talk without even posting there. I mean I did post there, but I got banned for something I posted here.

Beat that.

Some fat guy (sling?) with a fat ass young daughter (around 10 years old)... seriously why would you overfeed your young child and expose her to all the teasing, abuse, and low self esteem issues a fat kid has? WHY?

She would be really cute if you stopped shoving crap in her mouth; have some honor man! It is no excuse that you live in the middle of nowhere.

The only fat kid I knew was the one I hit in the face, with a ball, in 3rd grade playing dodgeball. I broke his glasses and he tried to throw a punch, and I had to get pulled off of him by my 300lb., fat ass 50 year old teacher...

I kicked his 10 year old begoggled fat ass really bad.

I digress...

I got banned at shottalk for informing everyone here at GR that Dorkman has died. Somehow the news got cross referenced to around a dozen golf forums; pillowtalk was the only one that banned me.

Sling is a freaking little cry baby.

Put your daughter on a diet jackass.

Sling, I am giving you honest helpful advice that no one will tell you in person. If I was there to see you in person I would tell you, but I am not... sh!t, I would probably wrestle your ass down, and make you realize that overfeeding a young lady is the wrong thing to do... Unfortunately, I am not there to do this.

Kindest regards,

spank

Excellent thread. It was like a faucet of insults and flaming erupted from a simple "STFU newbie."
    Boss, you are now welcome to post on GR, but I wouldn't expect anyone to buy any clubheads from you. We don't like to spend less than $600/wedge, so I'd imagine no one is going to trust a driver priced less than $1000.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Damn, I got banned from pillow talk without even posting there. I mean I did post there, but I got banned for something I posted here.

Beat that.

Some fat guy (sling?) with a fat ass young daughter (around 10 years old)... seriously why would you overfeed your young child and expose her to all the teasing, abuse, and low self esteem issues a fat kid has? WHY?

She would be really cute if you stopped shoving crap in her mouth; have some honor man! It is no excuse that you live in the middle of nowhere.

The only fat kid I knew was the one I hit in the face, with a ball, in 3rd grade playing dodgeball. I broke his glasses and he tried to throw a punch, and I had to get pulled off of him by my 300lb., fat ass 50 year old teacher...

I kicked his 10 year old begoggled fat ass really bad.

I digress...

I got banned at shottalk for informing everyone here at GR that Dorkman has died. Somehow the news got cross referenced to around a dozen golf forums; pillowtalk was the only one that banned me.

Sling is a freaking little cry baby.

Put your daughter on a diet jackass.

Sling, I am giving you honest helpful advice that no one will tell you in person. If I was there to see you in person I would tell you, but I am not... sh!t, I would probably wrestle your ass down, and make you realize that overfeeding a young lady is the wrong thing to do... Unfortunately, I am not there to do this.

Kindest regards,

spank
    Spank, some people just do not understand pure genius as their low intelligent minds just do not appreciate it. Even Mozart and Van Gogh did not rise to fame until well after their deaths whenever more intelligent generations discovered the genius of their work.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Getting back on topic, "The Boss" is a complete hack. Not Boss Godwin of long driving fame, but Bruce Stinkstein. I mean, really? This guy's music is about as creative and entertaining as The Jonas Brothers.

I remember a comedian 20 years ago making fun of a Bruce Springstein song intro. It went something like this: "You ever get in a really big fight with your dad and things get really heated and you both say some things that you really wish you could take back? Well, here's a song about a car..."

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    great movie. Kind of 'Elvis Presley fights the Cold War'... funny stuff, and I haven't seen it in ages.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    great movie. Kind of 'Elvis Presley fights the Cold War'... funny stuff, and I haven't seen it in ages.
    Best slapstick movie ever, IMO. You need to see it again, Dave. The sight gags are outstanding.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

I think for the purpose of this thread and for many discussions here, the topic should specifically be the relative speed at which sheite passes through geese.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Excellent thread. It was like a faucet of insults and flaming erupted from a simple "STFU newbie."
    Boss, you are now welcome to post on GR, but I wouldn't expect anyone to buy any clubheads from you. We don't like to spend less than $600/wedge, so I'd imagine no one is going to trust a driver priced less than $1000.
    I can't believe all you guys are giving a blatant spammer a pass so easily.
    Talk about B*tch moves.

Talk about B*tch moves.
    I know everyone is waiting on my insight. Boss should go back to Boys Town to hawk his cheap wares. I could outdrive him with my laminate ping zing driver. Springstein has some good songs and is great live.

Talk about B*tch moves.
    I agree, but when a spammer comes right out and says that he's too broke to afford real advertisements for his piece of sh!t products, it kind of tells me that life has punished this poor guy enough.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

To all my fans

#1 Riverologist, your a grade a pr1ck in my book, no one cares what you think accept maybe the guy who's c0ck you sucked last night.

#2 FamousDavis, I could out drive you with a 2 iron and 30 mph of wind in my face while giving you a 30 yd. advantage and having my pants down. LMAO If you would like to test out your awfully misguided theory then find me at a course and we'll tee it up. I bet you can't even hit it 300 yds.

#3 Yes, maybe I came in a spammer, but I have stuck around and got through the initial trial by fire and trust me it was a lot to handle all at once. Most of you guys have accepted me and I greatly appreciate that. The ones who have not can suck on deese big fat nuts. I'm sure you will come around.

#4 Thanks to all the guys for accepting me, even though you may think the drivers I sell are a POS. Maybe I should start selling them for $500 a club head. lol I will definitely be sticking around so those of you who do not like me better learn too because I ain't going no where.

The Boss

#1 Riverologist, your a grade a pr1ck in my book, no one cares what you think accept maybe the guy who's c0ck you sucked last night.

#2 FamousDavis, I could out drive you with a 2 iron and 30 mph of wind in my face while giving you a 30 yd. advantage and having my pants down. LMAO If you would like to test out your awfully misguided theory then find me at a course and we'll tee it up. I bet you can't even hit it 300 yds.

#3 Yes, maybe I came in a spammer, but I have stuck around and got through the initial trial by fire and trust me it was a lot to handle all at once. Most of you guys have accepted me and I greatly appreciate that. The ones who have not can suck on deese big fat nuts. I'm sure you will come around.

#4 Thanks to all the guys for accepting me, even though you may think the drivers I sell are a POS. Maybe I should start selling them for $500 a club head. lol I will definitely be sticking around so those of you who do not like me better learn too because I ain't going no where.

The Boss
    Is this you, second from the left? -->

I got the cargo shorted, sh!t stained, begoggled ass part right about you,if so. Who is the retard with the cap on backwards?

I hope this is not your real photo, because the black socks and slippers are really pissing me off.

You are back on my sh!t list here anyway; getting all disrespectul and sensitive like a newbie b!tch.

The Boss
    Welcome to the forum BG.
    GR lives...

No, that is not me second from the left. I am much bigger and better looking then that. LOL I haven't gotten sensitive I'm just not going to take crap from any old wanna be golfer.

BG

The Boss
    Have I found myself a nemesis? My Larry to AlanG?

See "Boss", what's great here at GR, no one gives a shite what anyone says. No one really cares about your pandering, suck arse, "thanks for accepting me" bit*hmove BS.

You are nothing but a another piece of meat for the flamers here. You are nothing but the Perkin's Waitress of GR.

You stated your MO...to get free advertising for your POS heads and try and get yourself out of the soup line. You will not sell one clubhead here. You'd be better off picking bottles and turning them in for the deposit.

You actually call yourself "The Boss"? wtf???

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Riverologist; 03-22-2010 at 06:43 PM.

The Boss
    BossG, I'm quite proud of you for drinking from the firehose and coming away thirsty. Well done. :-)) Almost NOBODY has the testicles to remain after their first war. I'm afraid to jinx it by saying so, but it's almost as if you belong here. :-))

Now get over there and start baiting Larry.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Have I found myself a nemesis? My Larry to AlanG?

See "Boss", what's great here at GR, no one gives a shite what anyone says. No one really cares about your pandering, suck arse, "thanks for accepting me" bit*hmove BS.

You are nothing but a another piece of meat for the flamers here. You are nothing but the Perkin's Waitress of GR.

You stated your MO...to get free advertising for your POS heads and try and get yourself out of the soup line. You will not sell one clubhead here. You'd be better off picking bottles and turning them in for the deposit.

You actually call yourself "Boss"? wtf???

Have a nice day.
    That was eloquent. The 230 pound man that bombs it 300 needs acceptance by a bunch of forum misfits. A paradox, if you will.

The Boss
    Very nice . . . . . . .

Spank, give him some space, he laid down a diatribe that is reminiscent of your work. A little respect for now . . . . . .

Boss, just don't ever admit to "giggling" at a post . . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

The Boss
    Hey Boss....you actually use bible quotes in your signature on other forums?

"I do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

Sounds very Christ like
    Holy hell......you bloody hypocrite.

Toss your beliefs and values aside to sell a golf club head.....why not?
    Last edited by Riverologist; 03-22-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Boss, Do you have a handicap or do you just do the long drive stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Very nice . . . . . . .

Spank, give him some space, he laid down a diatribe that is reminiscent of your work. A little respect for now . . . . . .

Boss, just don't ever admit to "giggling" at a post . . . . . . .
    Yeah, okay...

I still fear that is him though, second from the left... I hope not!

I didn't spend much time on searching for it, but that photo has a long ball hitter in it with the Odwin name, as described. Maybe it is Odwin, maybe not, but he is welcome to stay here...

Shucks, Odwin held out a hand of friendship to me, and he is attacking riverologist, so he cannot be too bad.

I just don't like newcomers to this forum; it is the GR goal to kick everyone they can out of here... those that stay are welcome, of course (not you dorky you jackass)

Hey Boss....you actually use bible quotes in your signature on other forums?

"I do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

Sounds very Christ like
    Holy hell......you bloody hypocrite.

Toss your beliefs and values aside to sell a golf club head.....why not?
    I found a photo of someone named "Jason Godwin" in the South (Arkansas) at a golf tournament, and even "The Beast" was playing there... Isn't this where the 'boss" lives near?

Our little apprentice didn't post this up, but someone did.

4th row down, second from the left, I believe... short guy: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...26tbs%3Disch:1

I guess the 'boss' is a caterer? Boy, get me my food!

The black socks, the slippers, the red ass knees from being on the knees forever; the bald head, the cargo shorts, the goggles.. the slippers.

The slippers are really pissing me off.

Maybe 'boss' is living vicariously through the retard with the hat on backwards on the far left? I had short ass friends like that before, and they got me in fights I didn't want to be in to save their dumb ass...

Come clean boy and get a picture of your ass out here. Let us clear this up.

If that is not you, I will sincerely apologize and drop any doubts about you.

Now son!
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 03-22-2010 at 10:48 PM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolCat
    Getting back on topic, "The Boss" is a complete hack. Not Boss Godwin of long driving fame, but Bruce Stinkstein. I mean, really? This guy's music is about as creative and entertaining as The Jonas Brothers.

I remember a comedian 20 years ago making fun of a Bruce Springstein song intro. It went something like this: "You ever get in a really big fight with your dad and things get really heated and you both say some things that you really wish you could take back? Well, here's a song about a car..."
    Could not agree with you more on this one. Springsteen is the most overrated musician of all time. I'd bet he even made up the nickname 'The Boss'. Him and his dumb E Street band are the musical equivalents of golfers who wear Nike gear from head to toe but can't play for shite. Giving yourself a cool nickname doesn't make you a cool performer. It's like that dikhead from U2 who calls himself 'The Edge', he thinks he has a cool name but he would be totally outclassed on the axe by any 12 year old kid in a shopping mall busking.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    I found a photo of someone named "Jason Godwin" in the South (Arkansas) at a golf tournament, and even "The Beast" was playing there... Isn't this where the 'boss" lives near?

Our little apprentice didn't post this up, but someone did.

4th row down, second from the left, I believe... short guy: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...26tbs%3Disch:1

I guess the 'boss' is a caterer? Boy, get me my food!

The black socks, the slippers, the red ass knees from being on the knees forever; the bald head, the cargo shorts, the goggles.. the slippers.

The slippers are really pissing me off.

Maybe 'boss' is living vicariously through the retard with the hat on backwards on the far left? I had short ass friends like that before, and they got me in fights I didn't want to be in to save their dumb ass...

Come clean boy and get a picture of your ass out here. Let us clear this up.

If that is not you, I will sincerely apologize and drop any doubts about you.

Now son!
    Spank, there's more here than the typical gathering of grist for the mill. Does Boss here remind you of your father?
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Could not agree with you more on this one. Springsteen is the most overrated musician of all time. I'd bet he even made up the nickname 'The Boss'. Him and his dumb E Street band are the musical equivalents of golfers who wear Nike gear from head to toe but can't play for shite. Giving yourself a cool nickname doesn't make you a cool performer. It's like that dikhead from U2 who calls himself 'The Edge', he thinks he has a cool name but he would be totally outclassed on the axe by any 12 year old kid in a shopping mall busking.
    I'd say The Edge has made a little more coin than your average 12 year old busker. Just a wild hunch ...
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I'd say The Edge has made a little more coin than your average 12 year old busker. Just a wild hunch ...
    My point was the average 12yo busker would blow him off the stage in a talent contest.

No, I'm not tossing my beliefs and morals aside. I stand up for what I believe in and I am a christian man, don't think anything different. Just because I'm not holding hands and singing kumbaya doesn't mean that I dropped my religion. I'm not going to sit here and take crap without any bit of retaliation, I wasn't raised to be a ***** and not fight back. I am a christian tried and true but yes I will be talking some trash to those of you who want to try me.
    Obviously I may not sell anything to the guys on this site. That is obviously not the reason I have stuck around or I would have been gone by now. To tell you the truth I have enjoyed our little trash talking sessions, it's good for the soul. It makes you a little tougher.

BG

No, I'm not tossing my beliefs and morals aside. I stand up for what I believe in and I am a christian man, don't think anything different. Just because I'm not holding hands and singing kumbaya doesn't mean that I dropped my religion. I'm not going to sit here and take crap without any bit of retaliation, I wasn't raised to be a ***** and not fight back. I am a christian tried and true but yes I will be talking some trash to those of you who want to try me.
    Obviously I may not sell anything to the guys on this site. That is obviously not the reason I have stuck around or I would have been gone by now. To tell you the truth I have enjoyed our little trash talking sessions, it's good for the soul. It makes you a little tougher.

BG
    Calling someone a prick is not Christ like....in the least.
    I guess you missed the "Turn the other Cheek" lesson in Sunday school.

Now repent, Heathen!

I haven't got to really play alot of golf since last October but last year my handicap was a 7.2. I normally shoot between 78-82. Finally broke 78 and shot a 75 last year. I do more long drive stuff now but I still love to go out and play a round of golf.

BG

Here's a pic for you if you want to know what 6'4 290 lbs. and pretty muscular looks like...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?success=1&id=175401002#!/photo.php?pid=30228888&id=175401002

I guess the cats out of the bag now.

Maybe he is the boss?
    For a newbie to achieve a 100 post thread with his first post is quite an achievment and may well be a GR record.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Calling someone a prick is not Christ like....in the least.
    I guess you missed the "Turn the other Cheek" lesson in Sunday school.

Now repent, Heathen!
    hah hah... an opportunity for genuine bible teaching.

Turn the Other Cheek is NOT AN ADMONITION TO BLANKET PACIFISM AND COWARDICE.

If you read the story, you see in context what Jesus was actually saying--

"do not be easily provoked.. do not let another person anger you deliberately in order to have an advantage over you.. think carefully about what you do when provoked... if somebody smacks you upside the head, turn the other side to them.. show them you aren't easily provoked.. don't swing.. YET... if a strong response is necessary, let it be because you judged it to be necessary, not because you struck back in anger without thinking.."

Christ himself became deliberately violent in the temple, attacking the moneychangers PHYSICALLY, with a WHIP that he sat and braided carefully for hours on the steps before going inside... he was not a wimp turning the other cheek, not a pacifist..

YOU are the one who missed the lessons in Sunday School, Riv.. :-))

and the use of the word 'prick' is not discouraged in the bible, nor are most of the curse words. The one we are TOLD not to use is 'G... D... ", which is 'taking the Lord's name in vain" or some such.

Regular cursing is just a matter of judgment. I'd say it belongs here. :-)

Hey BossG, how'd I do?

i
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    hah hah... an opportunity for genuine bible teaching.

Turn the Other Cheek is NOT AN ADMONITION TO BLANKET PACIFISM AND COWARDICE.

If you read the story, you see in context what Jesus was actually saying--

"do not be easily provoked.. do not let another person anger you deliberately in order to have an advantage over you.. think carefully about what you do when provoked... if somebody smacks you upside the head, turn the other side to them.. show them you aren't easily provoked.. don't swing.. YET... if a strong response is necessary, let it be because you judged it to be necessary, not because you struck back in anger without thinking.."

Christ himself became deliberately violent in the temple, attacking the moneychangers PHYSICALLY, with a WHIP that he sat and braided carefully for hours on the steps before going inside... he was not a wimp turning the other cheek, not a pacifist..

YOU are the one who missed the lessons in Sunday School, Riv.. :-))

and the use of the word 'prick' is not discouraged in the bible, nor are most of the curse words. The one we are TOLD not to use is 'G... D... ", which is 'taking the Lord's name in vain" or some such.

Regular cursing is just a matter of judgment. I'd say it belongs here. :-)

Hey BossG, how'd I do?

i
    Yep, nothing like religion to start a chasm.

Yep, nothing like religion to start a chasm.
    Just pointing out Riverologist knew not of which he spaketh. :-)))
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Thread Information