|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

THE Official Noshuz vs. Famousdavis REMATCH

OK b!tches! It's almost time for the rematch! I've got a (semi) clean bill of health from the doc and will be ready to go in the next week. FD, can we do this on a weekend?
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    OK b!tches! It's almost time for the rematch! I've got a (semi) clean bill of health from the doc and will be ready to go in the next week. FD, can we do this on a weekend?
    Check your PM. Let's set a date in the near future and then we can announce a few days prior. The other matches deserve their time in the sun (if they happen). We'll need to up the ante and get more photos, more live updates and topless caddies.

You won't have much of a following on the weekend. This place is dead on the weekends. I seem to have a lot more free time at work than I do at home.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    You won't have much of a following on the weekend. This place is dead on the weekends. I seem to have a lot more free time at work than I do at home.
    You're right there TP. I'll work something out. I can probably just work a short day or something. I would miss the play by play. That was hilarious!....
    team obnoxious

You're right there TP. I'll work something out. I can probably just work a short day or something. I would miss the play by play. That was hilarious!....
    How did you do the play by play bit. I would like to do it with my match (time difference may not make it practical) if possible.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    How did you do the play by play bit. I would like to do it with my match (time difference may not make it practical) if possible.

Edgey
    It was FD using his Blackberry texting pingman and pingman posting. It will be MUCH easier the next time!
    You blokes better have a camera! Oh and a word of advice......Don't dress in ANYTHING that we can make fun of.......Good luck with that!......
    team obnoxious

i have an iphone so could update on every tee, if required.

where did you post the play by play

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    i have an iphone so could update on every tee, if required.

where did you post the play by play
    Burndog, it's harder to do than you'd think. Of course, it was raining the whole time with us so I had to hold an umbrella while I used the Blackberry. You have to remember to take out your iphone, type the message and then send it. Sounds easy but it doesn't come natural when you're playing golf. The way to go is to take a cart and do it all between shots. Too difficult when you're walking.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Burndog, it's harder to do than you'd think. Of course, it was raining the whole time with us so I had to hold an umbrella while I used the Blackberry. You have to remember to take out your iphone, type the message and then send it. Sounds easy but it doesn't come natural when you're playing golf. The way to go is to take a cart and do it all between shots. Too difficult when you're walking.
    FD it won't be raining but whats going to make it tough for them is when they're holding hands walking down the fairway, one of them will have to hold the ipod while the other pushes the buttons......
    team obnoxious

Thread Information