|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Ernie wins Bay Hill

The big guy pulled it off. I thought he was going to choke this one. I've always been a fan although his apparent indifference to winning and losing a match has always kinda bugged me. I thinking I've misread him as far as that goes. He's a pretty mild mannered guy. I've never seen him really mad OR really happy. He just doesn't show a lot of emotion. Man, he sure has a buttery smooth swing.
    .....I think his shuz are cool too!!!
    OK all you Ernie haters......flame away!......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    The big guy pulled it off. I thought he was going to choke this one. I've always been a fan although his apparent indifference to winning and losing a match has always kinda bugged me. I thinking I've misread him as far as that goes. He's a pretty mild mannered guy. I've never seen him really mad OR really happy. He just doesn't show a lot of emotion. Man, he sure has a buttery smooth swing.

Hey, I'll take a Ernie Els over a Retief Goosen any day. Retief acts like one of the morphed people in Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Hey, I'll take a Ernie Els over a Retief Goosen any day. Retief acts like one of the morphed people in Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
    LOL - True but at least Retief doesn't need to go on a diet. Has anyone told that fat POS Ernie that carrying all that weight is great if you are locking the SA Rugby scrum but isn't really required on the golf course.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    LOL - True but at least Retief doesn't need to go on a diet. Has anyone told that fat POS Ernie that carrying all that weight is great if you are locking the SA Rugby scrum but isn't really required on the golf course.
    WTF do you mean he has to lose weight? The guy aint fat by any stretch of the imagination. Grant it, he ain't Tiger but damn Kiwi. Aren't you being a little over critical here?.....
    .........Why does that statement seem a little on the gay side??.....
    team obnoxious

Kiwi, you obviously haven't seen Ernie lately. He doesn't look as big as he did a few years back. He looks like he's in pretty good shape. Unless, of course, you think Ogilve has the desired physique.

WOW whats up with all those negative waves Kiwi?

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey

Edgey
    Kiwi is just picking up the slack around here. He is kind of going through a role reversal with NAH. Edgey, in your perfect world: NAH would fall off the wagon and eat a cheeseburger, start bagging blades, go for every par 5 in two, and start calling people's equipment faggoty again...and Kiwi would go back to being the nice guy playing R7s and agreeing with you all the time...times have changed.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    My boy - Fred Couples - is also doing very well , 3 out of 4... at 50, he still hits almost 300 yds with his 3 wood, AMAZING... the guy always aims left and hits straight,,, and accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    My boy - Fred Couples - is also doing very well , 3 out of 4... at 50, he still hits almost 300 yds with his 3 wood, AMAZING... the guy always aims left and hits straight,,, and accurate
    Yep! I like watchin' Feddy.
    team obnoxious

He got struck by lightning when he was a teenager. I think it was on a course in RSA. That probably fried some of his circuits which is why he plays like a zombie. Probably helps with the short game yips, though. Trevino was struck also, but in his case, it seems to have enhanced his motor mouth. Just about my all time favorite player, titanium roller bearing ankle and all.

I think Ernie and Retief are about equal, if you're talking a most boring golfer on the planet contest. I agree with Kiwi, Ernie should lay off the snacks and get into shape. These couple of wins he has had are mere abberations. The mice only have one more week to play before the cat comes back, and Ernie and the rest of his out of shape, zero personality, choker cronies are gonna get scratched.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I think Ernie and Retief are about equal, if you're talking a most boring golfer on the planet contest. I agree with Kiwi, Ernie should lay off the snacks and get into shape. These couple of wins he has had are mere abberations. The mice only have one more week to play before the cat comes back, and Ernie and the rest of his out of shape, zero personality, choker cronies are gonna get scratched.
    No one is more boring to watch than Davis Love III. I'm glad I remembered to put the "III" in there otherwise you wouldn't know whom I was talking about. They should just call him Pouty Lips III.

No one is more boring to watch than Davis Love III. I'm glad I remembered to put the "III" in there otherwise you wouldn't know whom I was talking about. They should just call him Pouty Lips III.
    He is actually known on GR as Davis Love the Turd or David Love. He would definitely be on the podium but don't know if he could outbore a Boer (South African).
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by edgey

Edgey
    Truth be told it's all tongue in cheek and probably has a little to do with the SA Rugby Team giving our boys an ass reaming last year!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information