|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Woods' return to Buddhism will give him strength and his caddy knew nothing about it!

Yeah right! Just saw Steve Williams on our local TV network doing his part for the TW spin machine. I guess he has to if he wants to keep his job but the idea that he knew nothing of Tigers philandering is so implausible it makes him look ridiculous.

Here's a few choice excerpts from the TV interview:

Top Kiwi caddy Steve Williams heads to Augusta for his 25th time next week - but without a clue of what to expect.

Williams will be carrying the bag for the comeback appearance of disgraced former world number one, Tiger Woods, and admits that both of them have some anxieties.

"I don't think [Woods] knows what to expect either. Just like me, he will be anxious to get on that first tee on Thursday and see what the reaction is," Williams says.

Augusta is considered the perfect tournament for a controlled comeback as it should be bereft of hecklers.

"It's a very difficult tournament to get into. It's the only tournament in the world where there's a waiting list to get in to and they are very specific on who they let in. I don't really expect any of those people to have any problems," he says.

Williams has always maintained he knew nothing of Woods' extra-marital activities and the golfing superstar confirmed that last week.

In his first TV interview since the scandal broke, Woods stressed that those close to him, including his caddy, knew nothing of his double life.

The Kiwi says he did not need the confirmation.

"I know in my own heart that I knew nothing about it. I made that statement and that's all I needed to do. Sure he's clarified that, but in my own head I didn't need any clarification."

Williams also says he welcomes Woods' professed return to his Buddhist religion.

"Tiger's key strength, as we know, is his mental strength and he's going to need it all through this period. I believe getting back to his Buddhism is going to really help that."

Woods' comeback has been endlessly debated and many have suggested it could be too soon, but Williams doesn't agree.

"Only Tiger can answer that. He knows in his head where he is at mentally and physically, and where his golf game is at."

This year's Masters will be the 12th time Williams has caddied for Woods at the event.

Williams will then return to his other great love, speedway, at an event in Huntly and hopes the attention will have died down by then.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I can't believe that interviewer passed up the chance to ask Stevie what he thought about Phil's chances at Augusta. What a hack, that would have been any decent journo's first question.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Yeah right! Just saw Steve Williams on our local TV network doing his part for the TW spin machine. I guess he has to if he wants to keep his job but the idea that he knew nothing of Tigers philandering is so implausible it makes him look ridiculous.

Here's a few choice excerpts from the TV interview:

Top Kiwi caddy Steve Williams heads to Augusta for his 25th time next week - but without a clue of what to expect.

Williams will be carrying the bag for the comeback appearance of disgraced former world number one, Tiger Woods, and admits that both of them have some anxieties.

"I don't think [Woods] knows what to expect either. Just like me, he will be anxious to get on that first tee on Thursday and see what the reaction is," Williams says.

Augusta is considered the perfect tournament for a controlled comeback as it should be bereft of hecklers.

"It's a very difficult tournament to get into. It's the only tournament in the world where there's a waiting list to get in to and they are very specific on who they let in. I don't really expect any of those people to have any problems," he says.

Williams has always maintained he knew nothing of Woods' extra-marital activities and the golfing superstar confirmed that last week.

In his first TV interview since the scandal broke, Woods stressed that those close to him, including his caddy, knew nothing of his double life.

The Kiwi says he did not need the confirmation.

"I know in my own heart that I knew nothing about it. I made that statement and that's all I needed to do. Sure he's clarified that, but in my own head I didn't need any clarification."

Williams also says he welcomes Woods' professed return to his Buddhist religion.

"Tiger's key strength, as we know, is his mental strength and he's going to need it all through this period. I believe getting back to his Buddhism is going to really help that."

Woods' comeback has been endlessly debated and many have suggested it could be too soon, but Williams doesn't agree.

"Only Tiger can answer that. He knows in his head where he is at mentally and physically, and where his golf game is at."

This year's Masters will be the 12th time Williams has caddied for Woods at the event.

Williams will then return to his other great love, speedway, at an event in Huntly and hopes the attention will have died down by then.
    I hate it when Tiger try to bring Buddhism into his interview...WTF... He's not a sex addict, he just uses that for PR ... He's such a liar, why can't he just admit that he made a HUGE mistake in his judgement. Those guys with big money like Tiger, MJ, Charles B etc... would throw out $10K to $15K a night for someone to cater a party , including girls for them to have fun at night.. Damn it, just admit it, come clean and move forward with your life. His second interview with the Golf Channel was a joke, I can tell that he's not sincere at all

I'm guessing the team of pimps working for Tiger didn't know anything about his extra-marital affairs either.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    I hate it when Tiger try to bring Buddhism into his interview...WTF... He's not a sex addict, he just uses that for PR ... He's such a liar, why can't he just admit that he made a HUGE mistake in his judgement. Those guys with big money like Tiger, MJ, Charles B etc... would throw out $10K to $15K a night for someone to cater a party , including girls for them to have fun at night.. Damn it, just admit it, come clean and move forward with your life. His second interview with the Golf Channel was a joke, I can tell that he's not sincere at all
    I disagree. I think he is a sex addict. It probably started out slow and eventually he went to any lengths and risked it all to get his fix. Think about how many women we're talking here and how it started getting kinkier and more outlandish. That's the pattern of addiction. You don't stop until something major happens.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I disagree. I think he is a sex addict. It probably started out slow and eventually he went to any lengths and risked it all to get his fix. Think about how many women we're talking here and how it started getting kinkier and more outlandish. That's the pattern of addiction. You don't stop until something major happens.

Like what kinds of things? What should I be on the lookout for?
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Getting chased down and beaten by a no name, hybrid-toting Korean on a Sunday during a major golf tournament.
    You are in the clear.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

When you get to the point where there's a donkey and a midget in the room check them both for video.

When you get to the point where there's a donkey and a midget in the room check them both for video.
    LOL,LOL one of you're best posts ever. Laughing so hard I can hardly type.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    LOL,LOL one of you're best posts ever. Laughing so hard I can hardly type.

Here, let me loan you these:

Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I would watch the tournament carefully for that crazy (I can't be there) who whispers just loud enough to be heard on the tee, "Rachel, you can't go beyond that rope!"

The Real Definition of Sex Addiction
    Is Tiger a Sex Addict?

Maybe, maybe not. We ask experts--and learn from one sufferer what it's really like

In the time since revelations of Tiger Woods' extramarital activities first surfaced, armchair psychologists have thrown around the term "sex addict" to explain the legendary golfer's behavior. And leading in to his public apology, Woods was reported to be attending a clinic to "treat" a sex addiction. But chronically hooking up with nightclub hotties on the road doesn't necessarily mean someone is addicted to sex, experts say.

Addicts' behaviors are compulsive and escalating, and continue despite negative consequences, says Sharon O'Hara, the clinical director of the Sexual Recovery Institute in Los Angeles. O'Hara, who's treated sex addicts for almost two decades, says their actions take over their minds, causing sleeplessness, anxiety, and a loss of focus at work. There's also a great sense of shame because often their behaviors go against their personal beliefs and values. This can lead to severe depression.

"Sex addicts live lives of deception," O'Hara says. When they're out seeking sex, they often enter a dissociative state, almost as if they've gone through a door into another world, she says. After their craving is satisfied, they shut the door and return to their families. "When they become concerned with keeping their second life from others, this leads to guilt."

But it can be hard to resist the temptation. The chemical changes in sex addicts' brains are the same as people with other addictions. Sex addicts continue to seek out the "high" they experience, pursuing new women and, as that novelty dies out, more women. Despite the list of alleged mistresses, O'Hara says the Woods situation doesn't sound like sex addiction. "If I had to hazard a guess, I don't think it's sex he's really after. It would appear he's seeking adoration."

But right now, there simply isn't enough public information to accurately assess if Woods suffers from sexual addiction, O'Hara stresses. Regardless of Woods' actual state of mind, read on to discover one man's account of what sexual addiction is like.

The Real Definition of Sex Addiction
    Is Tiger a Sex Addict?

Maybe, maybe not. We ask experts--and learn from one sufferer what it's really like

In the time since revelations of Tiger Woods' extramarital activities first surfaced, armchair psychologists have thrown around the term "sex addict" to explain the legendary golfer's behavior. And leading in to his public apology, Woods was reported to be attending a clinic to "treat" a sex addiction. But chronically hooking up with nightclub hotties on the road doesn't necessarily mean someone is addicted to sex, experts say.

Addicts' behaviors are compulsive and escalating, and continue despite negative consequences, says Sharon O'Hara, the clinical director of the Sexual Recovery Institute in Los Angeles. O'Hara, who's treated sex addicts for almost two decades, says their actions take over their minds, causing sleeplessness, anxiety, and a loss of focus at work. There's also a great sense of shame because often their behaviors go against their personal beliefs and values. This can lead to severe depression.

"Sex addicts live lives of deception," O'Hara says. When they're out seeking sex, they often enter a dissociative state, almost as if they've gone through a door into another world, she says. After their craving is satisfied, they shut the door and return to their families. "When they become concerned with keeping their second life from others, this leads to guilt."

But it can be hard to resist the temptation. The chemical changes in sex addicts' brains are the same as people with other addictions. Sex addicts continue to seek out the "high" they experience, pursuing new women and, as that novelty dies out, more women. Despite the list of alleged mistresses, O'Hara says the Woods situation doesn't sound like sex addiction. "If I had to hazard a guess, I don't think it's sex he's really after. It would appear he's seeking adoration."

But right now, there simply isn't enough public information to accurately assess if Woods suffers from sexual addiction, O'Hara stresses. Regardless of Woods' actual state of mind, read on to discover one man's account of what sexual addiction is like.
    I'd say this definition pretty much describes Tiger to a tee (golf pun intended).
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    And make sure the donkey's over 16/18/21 (delete as appropriate depending on country/state)

Tiger's strong meditation in Buddahism of late is starting to really bring out the Oriental side in him as this picture will attest . . . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woods_t1_NEW_418.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	2399  
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Great stuff Sooner, you may be onto something. The clincher will be ff he comes out at his next press conference and says he is solly.

Tiger should spend a month in one of those temples in Thailan to see how the monks really live, then that would cure his sex addiction - which I believe he DOES NOT have, just PR and BS to get out of this situation- perhaps he then would be closer to Buddhism... I think they have programs like that in India, China and Thailan

Tiger should spend a month in one of those temples in Thailan to see how the monks really live, then that would cure his sex addiction - which I believe he DOES NOT have, just PR and BS to get out of this situation- perhaps he then would be closer to Buddhism... I think they have programs like that in India, China and Thailan

It worked for Bruce Wayne, of course he was trying to conquer his fear of bats.

Hey Sooner,

On closer inspection of that photo, and some pics of Tiger I've seen, Zo's rumour about Tige haviung his teeth knocked out might have legs. I can't ever remember Tiger having such prominent front teeth. They are unbelievably white too, have a close look at the tooth two to the left of the front teeth. It looks alot more discoloured than the front teeth and the teeth next to them. Maybe Elin did knock Tiger the fuk out and smashed his teeth down his throat.

His front left tooth has a different color, much darker than the rest. I think Elin stains that for him

His front left tooth has a different color, much darker than the rest. I think Elin stains that for him
    A solid theory, but I think the theory that he had his teth smashed out and is sporting veneers is more likely.

Those fronts definitely look different and I think the new ones are giving him an ever so slight lisp.
    GR lives...

Those fronts definitely look different and I think the new ones are giving him an ever so slight lisp.
    I hadn't noticed but I'm sure when I pay attention next time I hear him speak the lisp will be noticeable. The case for Tiger getting his teeth knocked out is getting stronger. The circumstantial evidence (not giving a statement, staying away from cameras while the new teeth settled, reports of Elin staning over a groggy Tiger with a golf club in her hands etc) was strong on it's own, but with this supporitng physical evidence is damning.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I hadn't noticed but I'm sure when I pay attention next time I hear him speak the lisp will be noticeable. The case for Tiger getting his teeth knocked out is getting stronger. The circumstantial evidence (not giving a statement, staying away from cameras while the new teeth settled, reports of Elin staning over a groggy Tiger with a golf club in her hands etc) was strong on it's own, but with this supporitng physical evidence is damning.
    it would take 3-4 months to have a tooth implant, first they have to remove the old tooth, then drill an anchor to the bone, let it heal for 3-4 months, then have a cap and cement a crown,,, the theory and timing is getting stronger

it would take 3-4 months to have a tooth implant, first they have to remove the old tooth, then drill an anchor to the bone, let it heal for 3-4 months, then have a cap and cement a crown,,, the theory and timing is getting stronger
    It's only a matter of time til a blood spattered five iron surfaces.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    It's only a matter of time til a blood spattered five iron surfaces.
    I,m thinkin wedge. Unless she bladed that 5. C.S.I. could figure this out
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    I,m thinkin wedge. Unless she bladed that 5. C.S.I. could figure this out
    Club selection is all important. Was it a 5 iron or a 9 iron. Perhaps only CSI can resolve this burning issue.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Club selection is all important. Was it a 5 iron or a 9 iron. Perhaps only CSI can resolve this burning issue.
    I believe that she used a 2-iron Mizuno blade to fix his front tooth... If it was a wedge, it could be a lot more damage

Do you think the real reason Elin isn't at Augusta is because Tiger is still shitt scared of her after the beatdown and has an AVO (restraining order for you Americans) against her?

knocked out a few teeth, loosened some other and fractured his orbital socket under his eye..... He never answered the fla/highway patrol callings because he was not at home, he was in Tucson Az the next day getting emergency facial surgery and teeth replacement....

Quote Originally Posted by Da Blade
    knocked out a few teeth, loosened some other and fractured his orbital socket under his eye..... He never answered the fla/highway patrol callings because he was not at home, he was in Tucson Az the next day getting emergency facial surgery and teeth replacement....

We know all this. What remains unresolved is what club she used. Normally I'd say the 5, but my sources tell me it was a short iron.
    GR lives...

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    We know all this. What remains unresolved is what club she used. Normally I'd say the 5, but my sources tell me it was a short iron.
    Wedges are left allover the house here. What is tigers preffered wedge arround greens? Theres the answer. I would be beaten by my pw or 52 most likely
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    Wedges are left allover the house here. What is tigers preffered wedge arround greens? Theres the answer. I would be beaten by my pw or 52 most likely
    my wife keeps a Wack E ping putter against the wall, practices with it and an electric putting cup... that Wack E has some serious protrusions, no TELLING how much damage she could do with it.. my face hurts just contemplating..
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    my wife keeps a Wack E ping putter against the wall, practices with it and an electric putting cup... that Wack E has some serious protrusions, no TELLING how much damage she could do with it.. my face hurts just contemplating..
    Seems your wife has an affinity for strange looking things. At least the Wack E doesn't type excessively long posts.
    GR lives...

Seems your wife has an affinity for strange looking things. At least the Wack E doesn't type excessively long posts.
    ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    I think the Wack E is one of the worst looking putters. Ping blew it with their recent line. I tried out a cool putter the other day at Golf Galaxy. It was an Odyssey two ball putter but the shaft was inserted toward the back of the putter. It made it very easy to line up and produce an even back and forth stroke. Nice finish as well.

So, how do you go about returning to Buddhism? Is there somewhere you check in? Hey guys, I'm back...put my name back on the list.

So, how do you go about returning to Buddhism? Is there somewhere you check in? Hey guys, I'm back...put my name back on the list.
    Maybe you have to win like, an immunity challenge or something.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Thread Information