|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

After a 97 should I send Sooner my Callaway Wide Soles

Well, well, well

So for all the bollocks about GFF magic, samurai mystic metal blah, blah, blah, Sooner shoots a f ucking 97!!

How could this happen when he is playing GFF blade weapons. I know, because unless you are a good ball striker they are f ucking hard to hit well, unforgiving and lead to a 97

Dont send them to NAH or they will f uck his game up and he will stop shooting in the 70's and start shooting those crowd pleasing 97's

I have decided that Sooner doesnt need Mizuno blades, he needs Callaway Wide Soles. Come on Sooner man up and accept you need some shovels, you crap hacker

97, i know 65 year old women at our course who shoots better than that.

Mizuno blades, i shite em

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

After a 97 should I send Sooner my Callaway Wide Soles

Where's the poll?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Well, well, well

So for all the bollocks about GFF magic, samurai mystic metal blah, blah, blah, Sooner shoots a f ucking 97!!

How could this happen when he is playing GFF blade weapons. I know, because unless you are a good ball striker they are f ucking hard to hit well, unforgiving and lead to a 97

Dont send them to NAH or they will f uck his game up and he will stop shooting in the 70's and start shooting those crowd pleasing 97's

I have decided that Sooner doesnt need Mizuno blades, he needs Callaway Wide Soles. Come on Sooner man up and accept you need some shovels, you crap hacker

Edgey
    Put it this way Edgey. If he'd been playing shovels he would have shot 101.

The GFF blades carved 4 shots off what was an obvious 'off' day for Sooner.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Put it this way Edgey. If he'd been playing shovels he would have shot 101.

The GFF blades carved 4 shots off what was an obvious 'off' day for Sooner.
    Bullshite Kiwi

Mizuno blades shoot a 97, shameful for Mizuno, shameful for Sooner, shameful

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Bullshite Kiwi

Mizuno blades shoot a 97, shameful for Mizuno, shameful for Sooner, shameful

Edgey
    Come on, even a legend (in his own lunch hour) like Omen can shoot 93 with GFF blades.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Come on, even a legend (in his own lunch hour) like Omen can shoot 93 with GFF blades.
    Case proved

If a legend (self proclaimed) like Omen cant break 90 then a crap hacker like Sooner needs some Callaways. This probably explains why he wants to send NAH those hack sticks, he cant break 110 with them .........................PML

Edgey

Well, well, well

Edgey
    I don't think you can blame the irons unless Sooner was hitting fairways with his driver and then missing the greens. We'll need to get Dave to chime in on Sooner's iron play when he gets back home. Did you like the Wide Soles? I actually think they look OK at adress...same with the Callaway Big Bertha 2002 model. It's no secret that the playing of blades is more about being macho than it is about improving your game. There's no way that a mid-handicap should be playing blades. I would be willing to bet that Sooner was really off with his driver (or thriver). The wind would make it that much worse if you were struggling with the driver. I've already decided to go back to the Eye 2's and they are on the way as we speak.

Well, well, well

Edgey
    Edgey... Should I send him my 2002 Callay BB R-flex graphite shaft or my X-16 R-flex graphite shaft? I am willing to give up one set just for a good cause

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I don't think you can blame the irons unless Sooner was hitting fairways with his driver and then missing the greens. We'll need to get Dave to chime in on Sooner's iron play when he gets back home. Did you like the Wide Soles? I actually think they look OK at adress...same with the Callaway Big Bertha 2002 model. It's no secret that the playing of blades is more about being macho than it is about improving your game. There's no way that a mid-handicap should be playing blades. I would be willing to bet that Sooner was really off with his driver (or thriver). The wind would make it that much worse if you were struggling with the driver. I've already decided to go back to the Eye 2's and they are on the way as we speak.
    Of course we can blame the Mizuno irons, we are told they are the panacea for all golfing ills. Just having them in the bag will make your drives straight, your chips close and your puts drop.

Here is the truth NO ONE WHO SHOOTS 97 SHOULD BE USING MIZZIE BLADES.

The Wide Soles are a really good club, much maligned. I am glad you have gone back to the Eye 2's. I would never sell my BeCu ones

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    Edgey... Should I send him my 2002 Callay BB R-flex graphite shaft or my X-16 R-flex graphite shaft? I am willing to give up one set just for a good cause
    Brings a tear to my eye knowing that people here are prepared to give up great clubs to try and allow a crap hacker to break 97.

I am welling up

Edgey

Of course we can blame the Mizuno irons, we are told they are the panacea for all golfing ills. Just having them in the bag will make your drives straight, your chips close and your puts drop.

Here is the truth NO ONE WHO SHOOTS 97 SHOULD BE USING MIZZIE BLADES.

The Wide Soles are a really good club, much maligned. I am glad you have gone back to the Eye 2's. I would never sell my BeCu ones

Edgey
    I haven't played the Wide Soles but I have played with a rented set of Callaway Fushions. They were Ok but I found them quite hard and unfeeling even when compared to my old R7 TP's.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I haven't played the Wide Soles but I have played with a rented set of Callaway Fushions. They were Ok but I found them quite hard and unfeeling even when compared to my old R7 TP's.
    The only Callaway iron I've used that felt great was the Callaway X-12 with the Memphis 10 shaft. They had a soft feel to them and a nice click at impact. Since then I haven't hit a Callaway iron that felt good. I tried the new Fusions and I thought they felt hard with little feedback. That's why I like the Pings, they have a crisp feel to them.

Well Edgey He may have not had the clubs or even the skill on this given day but at least they had the wavos to post pictures......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Well Edgey He may have not had the clubs or even the skill on this given day but at least they had the wavos to post pictures......
    Yeah Edgey, it's not how many you shot it's many pictures you posted.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Edgey and Burndog's matchup never happened, it was all staged. Burndog agreed to be the loser as long as Edgey got down on his knees and gobbled BD's gook. He obliged. Nothing is verified without pictures.

It wasn't a single club in my bag that was the problem today, including the irons, it was the club between my ears known as the head. I golfed the worse round I have ever golfed in 2.5 years. I started off decent enough, but then I let the strangeness of the course and the pressure of the match tense me up. Of course, Dave clued me in to what he saw happening . . . . . . . . . after he had won the match, LOL. I was a professional golfer on the range before the match started, all loose and hitting them with ease. But, after I hit a drive out of bounds on the 3rd hole, I started to tense up. Dave could see it on my backswing at the top. Whenever my game started going downhill, it just got worse.

Dave, on the other hand, started poor and then got looser as the match went along and ended up golfing great. We had a great time out on the course today.

Edgey, I don't think I'll let you bother me today. I know what went wrong with my game and I know my game better than some limey across the pond, so have fun chortling over your flame.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Edgey and Burndog's matchup never happened, it was all staged. Burndog agreed to be the loser as long as Edgey got down on his knees and gobbled BD's gook. He obliged. Nothing is verified without pictures.

It wasn't a single club in my bag that was the problem today, including the irons, it was the club between my ears known as the head. I golfed the worse round I have ever golfed in 2.5 years. I started off decent enough, but then I let the strangeness of the course and the pressure of the match tense me up. Of course, Dave clued me in to what he saw happening . . . . . . . . . after he had won the match, LOL. I was a professional golfer on the range before the match started, all loose and hitting them with ease. But, after I hit a drive out of bounds on the 3rd hole, I started to tense up. Dave could see it on my backswing at the top. Whenever my game started going downhill, it just got worse.

Dave, on the other hand, started poor and then got looser as the match went along and ended up golfing great. We had a great time out on the course today.

Edgey, I don't think I'll let you bother me today. I know what went wrong with my game and I know my game better than some limey across the pond, so have fun chortling over your flame.
    This happens all the time in match play. You get to a point where you just can't get out of your own way. Focusing on your own game is easier said than done. Sounds like Dave made some great putts as well, which can be very frustrating. Shake it off...we've all been there.

Bad days happen. Sometimes you get the bear sometimes the bear gets you.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    I seem to have those days more often than not.

Sooner,

It sounds like you weren't being the ball today. I will just say welcome to the world of competitive golf. You were obvioulsy overwhelmed by an unfamiliar course, the pressure of playing a competitive match, and an opponent who has vastly more experience in these situations. The good news is that what happened to you has happened to everybody at some time, and we all get over it and get better. My advice to you would be to play in as many organised competition rounds as you can form here in. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to competitive golf, the more you compete the more comfortable you will become. And matchplay (I'm assuming from reading this thread it was matchplay) is another step up again from strokeplay. I have played against guys in matchplay who would wipe the floor with my sorry arse in strokeplay but lack matchplay experience and collapse into a whimpering heap. You said your club has organised an association with handicaps and competitions, get out there and try to only play competition rounds form now on.

Edgey,

You present a strong argument, and Sooner's credibility has taken a bit of a pounding today. It may take more convincing for me to go back to GFF. BTW, I am actually shooting in the 60s as my POS goat track is a par 62, when I get to play on real courses I am stil shooting 80s, low 80s but 80s all the same. I think for the time being I will remain n the shovel playing ranks.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Sooner,

It sounds like you weren't being the ball today. I will just say welcome to the world of competitive golf. You were obvioulsy overwhelmed by an unfamiliar course, the pressure of playing a competitive match, and an opponent who has vastly more experience in these situations. The good news is that what happened to you has happened to everybody at some time, and we all get over it and get better. My advice to you would be to play in as many organised competition rounds as you can form here in. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to competitive golf, the more you compete the more comfortable you will become. And matchplay (I'm assuming from reading this thread it was matchplay) is another step up again from strokeplay. I have played against guys in matchplay who would wipe the floor with my sorry arse in strokeplay but lack matchplay experience and collapse into a whimpering heap. You said your club has organised an association with handicaps and competitions, get out there and try to only play competition rounds form now on.

Edgey,

You present a strong argument, and Sooner's credibility has taken a bit of a pounding today. It may take more convincing for me to go back to GFF. BTW, I am actually shooting in the 60s as my POS goat track is a par 62, when I get to play on real courses I am stil shooting 80s, low 80s but 80s all the same. I think for the time being I will remain n the shovel playing ranks.
    I agree and you are right. This was my first ever match-play event. Dave kicked my butt. Dave started out horrible, but he recovered and ended the match excellent.

Starting on the 1st Tuesday evening in May, our club will be meeting every Tuesday evening through the Summer for competitive events. I plan to be involved in every one I can make it to, which should be most of them.

NaH, one thing that would have helped me that you and I talked about is just better tempo. I demonstrated this to Dave on the 18th hole as I flushed a 7 iron to the edge of the green from 162 yards out. I told him that I have not had good tempo all day. I relaxed, brought the club back slowly and held it just a bit at the top before bringing it through the ball. It is what I should have done the entire round, but I allowed tension and pressure to cause me to rush my shots. Dave pointed this out to me later and may have even got video of the tension changing my shot at the top of my backswing. I told him that I need to tattoo the word, "Tempo" on one of my hands so I will be constantly reminded of this everytime I go to swing.

I knew Edgey would take this opportunity to raise his banner, but I assure you it had nothing to do with the irons as I hit bad shots with all my clubs today. Like you said, I wasn't being the ball and my game fell apart quicker than a $1,000 hooker's bra on $1 night.

I agree and you are right. This was my first ever match-play event. Dave kicked my butt. Dave started out horrible, but he recovered and ended the match excellent.

Starting on the 1st Tuesday evening in May, our club will be meeting every Tuesday evening through the Summer for competitive events. I plan to be involved in every one I can make it to, which should be most of them.

NaH, one thing that would have helped me that you and I talked about is just better tempo. I demonstrated this to Dave on the 18th hole as I flushed a 7 iron to the edge of the green from 162 yards out. I told him that I have not had good tempo all day. I relaxed, brought the club back slowly and held it just a bit at the top before bringing it through the ball. It is what I should have done the entire round, but I allowed tension and pressure to cause me to rush my shots. Dave pointed this out to me later and may have even got video of the tension changing my shot at the top of my backswing. I told him that I need to tattoo the word, "Tempo" on one of my hands so I will be constantly reminded of this everytime I go to swing.

I knew Edgey would take this opportunity to raise his banner, but I assure you it had nothing to do with the irons as I hit bad shots with all my clubs today. Like you said, I wasn't being the ball and my game fell apart quicker than a $1,000 hooker's bra on $1 night.
    I honestly think that rhythm and tempo are the most important things in golf, and everything else comes after that. As you found out today, with poor tempo you cannot hit the ball flush. I'm sure that nothing else about your swing was vastly different when you flushed the 7 iron than the tempo. The key to achieving good tempo IMO is to not think about any other technical swing thoughts. Just back and through.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Jeez Nosh before much longer you will be asking me about roman gladiator films and mens sauna's

Give it a rest with the gay shite will ya

Edgey

Nice try Sooner but i got to call bullshite on this one too.

May i remind you of the level of abuse i received in the NAH shovel post, and how you proposed saving him from becoming an Edgeyite(tm) by sending him GFF.

What is it he needs saving from, thats right he needs saving from shooting a 97 LOL. Newsflash, he could shoot 15 shots less than that with half a set of his shovels.

Now i know that this could be a bit of a blip..............nah bullshite on that one to. Mizuno blades, for all you crap hackers!

Edgey

Jeez Nosh before much longer you will be asking me about roman gladiator films and mens sauna's

Give it a rest with the gay shite will ya

Edgey
    Ya you can play that gay card all you want pretty boy.......
    team obnoxious

Nice try Sooner but i got to call bullshite on this one too.

May i remind you of the level of abuse i received in the NAH shovel post, and how you proposed saving him from becoming an Edgeyite(tm) by sending him GFF.

What is it he needs saving from, thats right he needs saving from shooting a 97 LOL. Newsflash, he could shoot 15 shots less than that with half a set of his shovels.

Now i know that this could be a bit of a blip..............nah bullshite on that one to. Mizuno blades, for all you crap hackers!

Edgey
    I'm glad you got it all figured out for us, Edgey. Maybe we ought to all stop posting on this forum and just let you post on it since you seem to take it so seriously and hang on every word anyone ever posts. I always thought a lot of the drivel on here was posted in good nature, but you seem to take it pretty literal. Maybe we should all sit around at our computers and keep refreshing the screens to see if the noble and sage Edgey has posted some jewels of wisdom for us to use in our golf game.

Edgey, like I said yesterday, I am not going to allow you to bother me. I've been down the shovel path for most of my life and it never did anything for me or my scores. I've had my best golf upon playing the blades a year and a half ago and that is where I will remain. And, if I want to raise the banner for blades on this site, then I will. It's my prerogative just like it is your prerogative to raise the banner for shovels. NaH knows where I am coming from on my posts to him and he understands it. Frankly, it tends to make think that you are less intelligent than I gave you credit for if you take a lot of this shite so seriously. I can enjoy a good flame as well as the next person and I give plenty of them out, but I'm always able to walk away from them with the understanding that it is just the internet. I always thought you could to, but starting two or three threads on this subject over the last 24 hours is kind of very "GHD" like, so maybe I need to throw you into a different category.

I have a 13 handicap and golf consistently in the 80s at my home course. I could give a shite whether you believe that or not. I allowed the pressure of the match to overwhelm me yesterday and posted a really bad score for me. I've seen the same thing happen to guys on the professional tour so I'm not going to go sell my golf clubs and take a woman's game, like cricket, just because Edgey doesn't think I should be playing blades. So, go start another thread on the subject if you have to in order to justify your day and existence. Myself, I'm going to go play some golf and enjoy working on some flaws in my game.

I'm glad you got it all figured out for us, Edgey. Maybe we ought to all stop posting on this forum and just let you post on it since you seem to take it so seriously and hang on every word anyone ever posts. I always thought a lot of the drivel on here was posted in good nature, but you seem to take it pretty literal. Maybe we should all sit around at our computers and keep refreshing the screens to see if the noble and sage Edgey has posted some jewels of wisdom for us to use in our golf game.

Edgey, like I said yesterday, I am not going to allow you to bother me. I've been down the shovel path for most of my life and it never did anything for me or my scores. I've had my best golf upon playing the blades a year and a half ago and that is where I will remain. And, if I want to raise the banner for blades on this site, then I will. It's my prerogative just like it is your prerogative to raise the banner for shovels. NaH knows where I am coming from on my posts to him and he understands it. Frankly, it tends to make think that you are less intelligent than I gave you credit for if you take a lot of this shite so seriously. I can enjoy a good flame as well as the next person and I give plenty of them out, but I'm always able to walk away from them with the understanding that it is just the internet. I always thought you could to, but starting two or three threads on this subject over the last 24 hours is kind of very "GHD" like, so maybe I need to throw you into a different category.

I have a 13 handicap and golf consistently in the 80s at my home course. I could give a shite whether you believe that or not. I allowed the pressure of the match to overwhelm me yesterday and posted a really bad score for me. I've seen the same thing happen to guys on the professional tour so I'm not going to go sell my golf clubs and take a woman's game, like cricket, just because Edgey doesn't think I should be playing blades. So, go start another thread on the subject if you have to in order to justify your day and existence. Myself, I'm going to go play some golf and enjoy working on some flaws in my game.
    I think it's come down to Edgey losing his GR credibility here. You've barked yourself right into a hole. Maybe your wide sole shovels can dig you out......
    team obnoxious

I think it's come down to Edgey losing his GR credibility here. You've barked yourself right into a hole. Maybe your wide sole shovels can dig you out......
    I like to kick people, but I'd rather kick em when their up then when their down.

I'm torn.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    I like to kick people, but I'd rather kick em when their up then when their down.

I'm torn.
    You can kick me all you want, I can take it. But, if you post two different threads in a 24 hour period basically addressing, or referring to, the same subject, I might start considering you to be a bit on the obsessed side.

You can kick me all you want, I can take it. But, if you post two different threads in a 24 hour period basically addressing, or referring to, the same subject, I might start considering you to be a bit on the obsessed side.
    Edgey, obsessed?

I'm picturing the shower scene in Psycho, as Sooner merrily soaps up, singing "Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping 'cross the plains" and suddenly the curtain is ripped aside and Edgey is standing there holding up a Mizuno MP67 nine iron. eek eeek eek eek EEK EEK EEK EEK
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist

I'm torn.
    Well, He can dish it out........
    team obnoxious

Ah.....nothing changes on GR.......the immortal false dichotomy....

"Which is better, Blades, or wide soled, thick toplined, high offset hacker/shovel/GI clubs?"

Note; there is NO MIDDLE GROUND!!!! It's black and white. You are either a poser or a hacker.......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Ah.....nothing changes on GR.......the immortal false dichotomy....

"Which is better, Blades, or wide soled, thick toplined, high offset hacker/shovel/GI clubs?"

Note; there is NO MIDDLE GROUND!!!! It's black and white. You are either a poser or a hacker.......
    It's not that simple.

after all, one COULD pose as a hacker, or even hack as a poser.

It comes down to honesty.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Sooner

Thats a very long post for one not bothered.

This is GR mate, man up. I am just flaming your arse. We set ourselves up for it, and if i had collapsed against BD (and it was possible) i would expect (and deserve) loads of shite. It wouldnt be GR if i didnt.

You are the one who started a poll on sending NAH some mizzies to save his soul. You have flown the flag for mizzie blades. When your heads above the ramparts dont complain that shots are taken. This post is bordering on self pity. I expect more from a veteran.

Having seen your video i have to say you look like a really nice guy and i do feel a little bad ragging you like i have. I can assure you my motives are never more than cheap laughs but i admire your video (if not your swing) so i will lay off.

Please dont post another"gone" type thread.

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    It's not that simple.

after all, one COULD pose as a hacker, or even hack as a poser.

It comes down to honesty.
    My point wasn't honesty, but the tendency for people to pigeon hole the choices to only one of two extremes. Thick soled, high offset, extreme cavity backs, or very thin soled, minimally offset blades. There is a very reasonable middle ground that serves many people very well; the "player's cavity backs." With relatively thin soles, minimal offset, toplines about as thin as blades, they feel great on a well struck shot but aren't nearly as punative on a slightly less than perfectly struck shot than blades. A crappy shot is a crappy shot, no matter what club one is using, but a little forgiveness is welcome by most non-masochists.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Sooner

Thats a very long post for one not bothered.

This is GR mate, man up. I am just flaming your arse. We set ourselves up for it, and if i had collapsed against BD (and it was possible) i would expect (and deserve) loads of shite. It wouldnt be GR if i didnt.

You are the one who started a poll on sending NAH some mizzies to save his soul. You have flown the flag for mizzie blades. When your heads above the ramparts dont complain that shots are taken. This post is bordering on self pity. I expect more from a veteran.

Having seen your video i have to say you look like a really nice guy and i do feel a little bad ragging you like i have. I can assure you my motives are never more than cheap laughs but i admire your video (if not your swing) so i will lay off.

Please dont post another"gone" type thread.

Edgey
    OK, but I still think Cricket is a sissy sport . . . . . .

OK, but I still think Cricket is a sissy sport . . . . . .
    And i think American Football is a game for blokes not man enough to play rugby, and baseball is rounders (a girls game) for men.

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    My point wasn't honesty, but the tendency for people to pigeon hole the choices to only one of two extremes. Thick soled, high offset, extreme cavity backs, or very thin soled, minimally offset blades. There is a very reasonable middle ground that serves many people very well; the "player's cavity backs." With relatively thin soles, minimal offset, toplines about as thin as blades, they feel great on a well struck shot but aren't nearly as punative on a slightly less than perfectly struck shot than blades. A crappy shot is a crappy shot, no matter what club one is using, but a little forgiveness is welcome by most non-masochists.
    Finally, somebody said it.

And i think American Football is a game for blokes not man enough to play rugby, and baseball is rounders (a girls game) for men.

Edgey
    having played Aussie Rules, Rugger and American footie, I can truly say the mindset is the same in all. If these NFL guys here had grown up in rugby instead, they'd be just as aggressive, just as big and fast.. the uniforms are primarily because of safety concerns for children, which in america comes down to lawyers suing organizations if a kid gets hurt playing a sport.

American football used to use simple leather helmets and very few pads. Probably borrowed the kit from a rugby team, come to think of it.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Edgey
    Ask anyone who's played both Rugby and American Football and they will tell you that American Football is more dangerous and more physical.

Edgey
    At least we don't dress up in football gear to hit a ball . . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

At least we don't dress up in football gear to hit a ball . . . . .
    I have always felt that the fact Americans dont understand cricket only justifies its postiton as the greatest sport in the world

Edgey

I have always felt that the fact Americans dont understand cricket only justifies its postiton as the greatest sport in the world

Edgey
    Does that mean that fish and chips is the greatest cullinary delight in the world?

Does that mean that fish and chips is the greatest cullinary delight in the world?
    Yes it does (certainly by comparison to MacDonalds)

Edgey

Yes it does (certainly by comparison to MacDonalds)

Edgey
    McDonalds, not Macdonalds

Edgey
    I played that too as a kid. Dammn ball is hard as a rock, heavy, the padding is all justified. That ball will KILL you.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

McDonalds, not Macdonalds
    Thankyou FD, i have never eat one so i was unsure of the spelling

Edgey

Thankyou FD, i have never eat one so i was unsure of the spelling

Edgey
    I do have a question for you. Do the McDonald's in the UK serve fish and chips? They have a filet o' fish over here but that's it.

Thread Information