|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: Should I Edgeyfy my bag?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go with the Edgey setup – anything to knock 4 strokes off your cap!

3 14.29%
  • Stick with the GFF blades you p_ussy!

7 33.33%
  • Go with the Edgey setup but find room for a Thriver and a Lovett wedge or Cleveland Niblick

9 42.86%
  • Other setup – please specify?

2 9.52%

The Edgeyfication of my bag

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately thinking about my setup and wondering if I really should be bagging hard to hit 3-4 irons and GFF blades. These mystical Samurai forgings have failed to knock the requisite 4 strokes off my cap and I'm wondering if I am deluding myself and should reverse course and head in the same direction as Edgey and NaH by bagging hybrids and shovels. This has been reinforced with NaH dropping 4 strokes off his cap, Edgey's victory in the inaugural GR European Matchplay Championships and Soonerbs's humiliating GFF defeat at the hands of Adams paddles.

Not wanting to spend any extra money I've been digging around my basement and have found a few old clubs and have come up with the following setup to help me Edgify my bag:

Cleveland Launcher 10.5*
    Cleveland Launcher 3 wood 15*
    Cleveland Launcher 5 wood 19*
    Cleveland Halo 19*
    Cleveland Halo 22*
    Cleveland Halo 25*
    Taylormade R7 TP 6 - PW
    Cleveland CG12 Wedge 52*
    Callaway X Forged Wedge 58*
    Never Compromise Putter

Please let me know what you think of this proposed setup compared to my sig and vote in the poll. As always this GR Poll will be binding and I will follow the will of GR.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

other than the R7TP being entirely too small a head with not enough offset, you're on the right track.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately thinking about my setup and wondering if I really should be bagging hard to hit 3-4 irons and GFF blades. These mystical Samurai forgings have failed to knock the requisite 4 strokes off my cap and I'm wondering if I am deluding myself and should reverse course and head in the same direction as Edgey and NaH by bagging hybrids and shovels. This has been reinforced with NaH dropping 4 strokes off his cap, Edgey's victory in the inaugural GR European Matchplay Championships and Soonerbs's humiliating GFF defeat at the hands of Adams paddles.

Not wanting to spend any extra money I've been digging around my basement and have found a few old clubs and have come up with the following setup to help me Edgify my bag:

Cleveland Launcher 10.5*
    Cleveland Halo 19*
    Cleveland Halo 22*
    Cleveland Halo 25*
    Taylormade R7 TP 6 - PW
    Cleveland CG12 Wedge 52*
    Never Compromise Putter

Please let me know what you think of this proposed setup compared to my sig and vote in the poll. As always this GR Poll will be binding and I will follow the will of GR.
    I am really surprised to hear this from a "blade" guy... I guess scores don't lie and too much ego in our thinking. Go with with you could have fun and score lower, Just like what they say ...KISS (keep it simple, stupid)

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Take the 3 or 4 iron to the range, and just hit it. If you believe there hard to hit, they will be.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Just hit what ever gets the ball in the fu ck ing hole in par or under. The blathering GFF idiots won't approve, but really who give a f u c k.
    Alway ignored tired of idiots
    GHD
    Last edited by groundhogday; 04-29-2010 at 05:04 AM.
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately thinking about my setup and wondering if I really should be bagging hard to hit 3-4 irons and GFF blades. These mystical Samurai forgings have failed to knock the requisite 4 strokes off my cap and I'm wondering if I am deluding myself and should reverse course and head in the same direction as Edgey and NaH by bagging hybrids and shovels. This has been reinforced with NaH dropping 4 strokes off his cap, NAH found his groove. It wasn't the club change. Edgey's victory in the inaugural GR European Matchplay Championships This match never happened. and Soonerbs's humiliating GFF defeat at the hands of Adams paddles. This was a fluke. Although Dave is obviously a great player the GFF magic was subdued by the pungent smell of poop.
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Noshuz, you're a genius, I knew the poop had something to do with it . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Noshuz, you're a genius, I knew the poop had something to do with it . . . .
    I have my moments......
    team obnoxious

Cleveland Launcher 10.5*
    Cleveland Halo 19*
    Cleveland Halo 22*
    Cleveland Halo 25*
    Taylormade R7 TP 6 - PW
    Cleveland CG12 Wedge 52*
    Never Compromise Putter

First of all, the so called "paddles" that Dave plays are forged irons with almost zero offset and they look very much like a blade at address. The Gold Plus shaft makes them kind of gay but they are defnitely players clubs. The irons you mention above are meant for low handicaps. Personally, I think hybrids are great for long layups on Par 5's or a long shot into the green on a par 4 but that's about it. I don't think they are good on par 3's and they balloon into the wind. I would keep the 4&5 iron in the bag. Get rid of the Never Compromise Putter. Vijay used to use that putter and that's enough reason to get it out of the bag.

Cleveland Launcher 10.5*
    Cleveland Halo 19*
    Cleveland Halo 22*
    Cleveland Halo 25*
    Taylormade R7 TP 6 - PW
    Cleveland CG12 Wedge 52*
    Never Compromise Putter

Kiwi

This bag looks good, couple of points that might help

1. Your driver doesnt have enough loft, 12 degrees is the minimum.

2. The X Forged is a little tricky, replace with a Lovett "Tour Standard"

If you do this you will be loved by women, respected by men and most importantly you will become a winner.

Edgey

PS If you can find time when you are in Blighty PM me, maybe you can become the first overseas GR European Open winner
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz

didnt happen....WTF

WHO ASKED YOU ANYWAY SUPERTRAMP

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    First of all, the so called "paddles" that Dave plays are forged irons with almost zero offset and they look very much like a blade at address. The Gold Plus shaft makes them kind of gay but they are defnitely players clubs. The irons you mention above are meant for low handicaps. Personally, I think hybrids are great for long layups on Par 5's or a long shot into the green on a par 4 but that's about it. I don't think they are good on par 3's and they balloon into the wind. I would keep the 4&5 iron in the bag. Get rid of the Never Compromise Putter. Vijay used to use that putter and that's enough reason to get it out of the bag.
    You have to understand that anything 'Adams' comes with the stigma of being made for high handicap hackers therefore all their clubs as classified as chopper shite and this applies equally to those Adams paddles regardless of their feeble attempt to produce a forged 'players' club.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    didnt happen....WTF

Where's your proof you cowardly lil DB??
    team obnoxious

Thin topline, very small offset, and I'm happy. Thanks for the defense, FD... I go along with the "paddles" flames because I'm good natured. But they're playaz clubs, ain't no doubt about it. I almost went in for some R7TP irons a few months back, but when I put them on the ground they looked so much like the Adams (except for even MORE offset-- Kenny Perry) that I figured I was better off with these... the Black Gold shafts might be gay but my particular set is manly enough that I'll take those flames as well.. :-)

I wonder, though... when choosing between the Never Compromise and Scotty Gay-meron putters, is there, um, a compromise? Wack-E? Bettinardi? Starship Enterprise putter?
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    Thin topline, very small offset, and I'm happy. Thanks for the defense, FD... I go along with the "paddles" flames because I'm good natured. But they're playaz clubs, ain't no doubt about it. I almost went in for some R7TP irons a few months back, but when I put them on the ground they looked so much like the Adams (except for even MORE offset-- Kenny Perry) that I figured I was better off with these... the Black Gold shafts might be gay but my particular set is manly enough that I'll take those flames as well.. :-)

I wonder, though... when choosing between the Never Compromise and Scotty Gay-meron putters, is there, um, a compromise? Wack-E? Bettinardi? Starship Enterprise putter?
    The other option is a Bat Signal putter. I think Horseballs has one he's looking to offload cheaply.

Now where the f#ck am I?

whhhhaaaatt?!? I'm still trying to figure out which one i hit better: my 18* loft (soon to be 19*) KZG CB IIM 2-iron or my Infinity 18* 2-iron made-in-effin'-commie-China hybrid that looks like a wood: the real iron, forged in Japan and designed in the States, feels better on the tee drives, but the fat bottomed franken' wood hybrid does a tad better off fairways: same loft, but flys higher.

got real club questions? pay the lousy dough to a real teaching pro that'll fix the swing - do that before buying new sticks.

so, Stick with the GFF blades you...!
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

Quote Originally Posted by ironman
    whhhhaaaatt?!? I'm still trying to figure out which one i hit better: my 18* loft (soon to be 19*) KZG CB IIM 2-iron or my Infinity 18* 2-iron made-in-effin'-commie-China hybrid that looks like a wood: the real iron, forged in Japan and designed in the States, feels better on the tee drives, but the fat bottomed franken' wood hybrid does a tad better off fairways: same loft, but flys higher.

got real club questions? pay the lousy dough to a real teaching pro that'll fix the swing - do that before buying new sticks.

so, Stick with the GFF blades you...!
    Whhhhaaaatt?!?

Why would I do something crazy like that when I get all the technical swing advice I need from GR, especially from Larry's threads?

Now where the f#ck am I?

technical swing advice I need from GR, especially from Larry

Whhhhaaaatt?!?

Why would I do something crazy like that when I get all the technical swing advice I need from GR, especially from Larry's threads?

hmmm, you caught on to the feint real quick, ewww sly fuzzy birdie (or fruitie, is it?)
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    didnt happen....WTF

Hey BD wazup

Forget Nosh, he still wants to see the pics of you and me in leather etc. You know what these angry gay men are like...

How are you mate

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hey BD wazup

Forget Nosh, he still wants to see the pics of you and me in leather etc. You know what these angry gay men are like...

How are you mate

Edgey
    LOL! Oh Edgey Edgey Edgey. Look at the pimple of the man that you've become. I have no desire to see any pictures of you or your lover BD. I simply asked him/her for proof that the match ever took place......
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins

R7 TP irons have gay plastic in the cavity. The Adams irons do not. I'm pretty sure there is more offset and the head size of the R7 TP is larger as well.

R7 TP irons have gay plastic in the cavity. The Adams irons do not. I'm pretty sure there is more offset and the head size of the R7 TP is larger as well.
    Why is it that sounds so funny??.......
    team obnoxious

Kiwi I'm not sure you are entirely serious, and heaven forbid that you should let GR decide what you have in the bag. Your whole game could go to hell in a handbasket.
    That said you're proposed changes are no more than a poor compromise or halfway house.I realize you don't want to spend any money, but that would not be the way you can Edgeyfy your bag.
    If you do this you have to do it properly. The best bet would be to go ALL Callaway. Say fusion or wide sole irons. With regular graphite shafts of course. Maybe an FTIQ driver in 13 degree loft. Some of their best offset hybrids. You get the idea. I think you are onto a winner though with the batsignal putter. that will set off the bag just nicely.
    If you are going to do this there are no half measures. You could race into battle, screaming like a banshee...SGI OR DIE !!
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

I really like those Never Compromise putters. Especially the one Jean Van de Velde used in the open. Boy, that poor little froggie played his buttocks off for 71 holes but the putter had nay blame.

LOL! Oh Edgey Edgey Edgey. Look at the pimple of the man that you've become. I have no desire to see any pictures of you or your lover BD. I simply asked him/her for proof that the match ever took place......
    Nosh

Pimples, you are a funny guy. Funny for a hobo, obviously.

How can we prove we played that will satisfy your obsession. How did you prove you played with fd.

Are you sure its not about pics? Should I ask camp Freddy to pm you?

Edgey

Cleveland Launcher 10.5*
    Cleveland Halo 19*
    Cleveland Halo 22*
    Cleveland Halo 25*
    Taylormade R7 TP 6 - PW
    Cleveland CG12 Wedge 52*
    Never Compromise Putter

I voted other. Here's what I would do if I had your choice of clubs. This is assuming they are made to the same spec.

Cleveland Launcher 10.5*
    Cleveland Launcher 5 wood 19* or Cleveland Halo 19*
    Cleveland Halo 22* or Taylormade R7 TP 3
    Mizuno MP-30 4-5, MP-33 6-PW
    Cleveland CG12 Wedge 52*
    Never Compromise Putter

or

Cleveland Launcher 10.5*
    Cleveland Launcher 5 wood 19* or Cleveland Halo 19*
    Cleveland Halo 22* or Taylormade R7 TP 3
    Taylormade R7 TP 4-5
    MP-33 6-PW
    Cleveland CG12 Wedge 52*
    Never Compromise Putter

I've never hit either the R7 TP or the MP 30's so I'm not entirely sure on forgiveness etc.
    Maltby rates the r7 TP as a Game Improvement iron. I imagine the MP-33 would be considered conventional. (Interestingly the MP32 has a lower playability factor than the mp 67).

Personally, I think hybrids are great for long layups on Par 5's or a long shot into the green on a par 4 but that's about it. I don't think they are good on par 3's and they balloon into the wind. I would keep the 4&5 iron in the bag. Get rid of the Never Compromise Putter. Vijay used to use that putter and that's enough reason to get it out of the bag.
    I used to hate hybrids. If you're replacing your irons you need the same shafts as your irons. This makes a huge difference. I never wanted to replace a 3 or 4 iron but I use a 19 degree hybrid instead of a 2iron. The weak shafts that these things come with can cause all sorts of problems. I got a 105gram X-Stiff NV off ebay for $8 brand new and the thing is a laser guided missile now!

As for the Never Compromise. Seems like he's a big time Cleveland guy. At least they look decent!

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course
    Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    I used to hate hybrids. If you're replacing your irons you need the same shafts as your irons. This makes a huge difference. I never wanted to replace a 3 or 4 iron but I use a 19 degree hybrid instead of a 2iron. The weak shafts that these things come with can cause all sorts of problems. I got a 105gram X-Stiff NV off ebay for $8 brand new and the thing is a laser guided missile now!

As for the Never Compromise. Seems like he's a big time Cleveland guy. At least they look decent!
    Holy Kay-rap Batman!

That right there is a frigging telephone pole!

Damn!
    SMT 455db 9* - Accuflex VS339 X
    Sonartec SS-03 - TT DG S400
    KZG Forged Blades 3-PW - Rifle Project X 7.0
    KZG Forged Raw 52*, 56*, 60* - Rifle Spinner 6.5
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x
    Cash for the beer cart and a quarter to mark my ball

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_h
    Holy Kay-rap Batman!

Damn!
    That's what my wife told me last night

Holy Kay-rap Batman!

Damn!
    Not if you consider that most iron shafts are in the 110-130 gram range. The stocker was an 85 gram stiff. The new shaft stopped the ballooning and eliminates a hook that sometimes creeps in with hybrids.

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    Not if you consider that most iron shafts are in the 110-130 gram range. The stocker was an 85 gram stiff. The new shaft stopped the ballooning and eliminates a hook that sometimes creeps in with hybrids.
    Ahhh.

You have a hybrid that takes an iron shaft.

Gotcha.

The last hybrid thingy's I messed with many moons ago took a .335 wood shaft. At least I think they did. Oh Hell, I don't know.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

That's what my wife told me last night
    What, before she ran away screaming? No effin' way your puttin that Emmer Effer in me Emmer Effer!

Viagra or Cialis?

Did you have to call 911 with an over the time limit boner?
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    Kiwi I'm not sure you are entirely serious, and heaven forbid that you should let GR decide what you have in the bag. Your whole game could go to hell in a handbasket.
    That said you're proposed changes are no more than a poor compromise or halfway house.I realize you don't want to spend any money, but that would not be the way you can Edgeyfy your bag.
    If you do this you have to do it properly. The best bet would be to go ALL Callaway. Say fusion or wide sole irons. With regular graphite shafts of course. Maybe an FTIQ driver in 13 degree loft. Some of their best offset hybrids. You get the idea. I think you are onto a winner though with the batsignal putter. that will set off the bag just nicely.
    If you are going to do this there are no half measures. You could race into battle, screaming like a banshee...SGI OR DIE !!
    Mate I'm deadly serious. Have you ever known me to joke around?

It's a done deal anyway, the wheels are set in motion and the binding poll is underway. At present the GFF are staying in the bag by a whisker but this could change at any time. Stay tuned!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Nosh

Pimples, you are a funny guy. Funny for a hobo, obviously.

How can we prove we played that will satisfy your obsession. How did you prove you played with fd.

Are you sure its not about pics? Should I ask camp Freddy to pm you?

Edgey
    Edgey old boy if anyone has an obsession I think it might be you. You're the one with the h0m0 alter ego. Not I. I think you might be fighting hidden urges. A bit of battle within yourself. Not quite a Sybil thing but maybe something to be worried about none the less......
    team obnoxious

Mate I'm deadly serious. Have you ever known me to joke around?

It's a done deal anyway, the wheels are set in motion and the binding poll is underway. At present the GFF are staying in the bag by a whisker but this could change at any time. Stay tuned!
    I'm following in the steps of Horseballs for now on on this Blades vs. Shovels issue -- I know what I want to play and everyone else can play what they want to play. I'm through preaching. I hope that whatever combination of clubs you find, they will knock 4 strokes off your score.

I'm following in the steps of Horseballs for now on on this Blades vs. Shovels issue -- I know what I want to play and everyone else can play what they want to play. I'm through preaching. I hope that whatever combination of clubs you find, they will knock 4 strokes off your score.
    Besides this, I had a 97 in a videoed GR match and I play a Niblick. What credibility do I possibly carry anymore anyway? LOL

Besides this, I had a 97 in a videoed GR match and I play a Niblick. What credibility do I possibly carry anymore anyway? LOL
    Yeah......

I know all about you and your ilk.

Next time it'll be for money.

Time after that it'll be for more money.

Then you'll ask "double or nothing?"

You can't fool me mr. golf hustler.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Yeah......

I know all about you and your ilk.

Next time it'll be for money.

Time after that it'll be for more money.

Then you'll ask "double or nothing?"

You can't fool me mr. golf hustler.

Edgey old boy if anyone has an obsession I think it might be you. You're the one with the h0m0 alter ego. Not I. I think you might be fighting hidden urges. A bit of battle within yourself. Not quite a Sybil thing but maybe something to be worried about none the less......
    Nosh

I aint the one constantly asking for pics of other men, think about it.

Anyway i dont have a problem admitting i'm gay, if it helps you get off.

Edgey

Nosh

Edgey

It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Kiwi,

I haven't cast a vote yet as I don't think I have the right to influence such a big decision. As for the R7 TPs being shovels or player CBs, they are bona fide cast CB POS hacker paddles by GR standards, and sorry Dave but your Adams shovels are in the same boat. Just like my TPS 6.0's. By other less demanding standards they are all player cavities with minimal offset and plenty of workability and feedback, but by the lofty standards which we adhere to around here, anything short of Japanese forged muscle back blades are mere gardening tools.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Kiwi,

I haven't cast a vote yet as I don't think I have the right to influence such a big decision. As for the R7 TPs being shovels or player CBs, they are bona fide cast CB POS hacker paddles by GR standards, and sorry Dave but your Adams shovels are in the same boat. Just like my TPS 6.0's. By other less demanding standards they are all player cavities with minimal offset and plenty of workability and feedback, but by the lofty standards which we adhere to around here, anything short of Japanese forged muscle back blades are mere gardening tools.
    NAH just except the fact that your game has gotten better baggin Cast POS game improvement cavity back irons, So when Kiwi has doubts about his existance and GFF ,draw from your Epiphany. Don't be so negative all of the time.

Always ignored maybe an idiot
    GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    NAH just except the fact that your game has gotten better baggin Cast POS game improvement cavity back irons, So when Kiwi has doubts about his existance and GFF ,draw from your Epiphany. Don't be so negative all of the time.

Always ignored maybe an idiot
    GHD
    Not being negative, just letting Kiwi and dave know that GR is a tough crowd. I have no regrets about going back to the TPS 6.0s, but I'm not sure about how good R7 TPs are. I honestly think that even if he ditches the GFF for the shovels, his breif foray to GFF will have improved his ball striking and his results with the shovels will be better than ever. Using GFF was always the right decision for Kiwi at the time, maybe now is the time to go back to shovels and get the benefits of his improved ball striking.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Nosh

Edgey
    LMAO!! Easy thar assmaster. No need to git yer panties in a bunch. If you want to be gay that's fine. There's no law against that. I'm just messin with ya.......
    team obnoxious

LMAO!! Easy thar assmaster. No need to git yer panties in a bunch. If you want to be gay that's fine. There's no law against that. I'm just messin with ya.......
    Damn, i thought my luck was in x

Edgey

Not being negative, just letting Kiwi and dave know that GR is a tough crowd. I have no regrets about going back to the TPS 6.0s, but I'm not sure about how good R7 TPs are. I honestly think that even if he ditches the GFF for the shovels, his breif foray to GFF will have improved his ball striking and his results with the shovels will be better than ever. Using GFF was always the right decision for Kiwi at the time, maybe now is the time to go back to shovels and get the benefits of his improved ball striking.
    Funny thing is my bag at the moment has GFF MP 68's in it. I will be playing all weekend with them.

Edgey

What, before she ran away screaming? No effin' way your puttin that Emmer Effer in me Emmer Effer!

Viagra or Cialis?

Did you have to call 911 with an over the time limit boner?
    Penis extension.

Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately thinking about my setup and wondering if I really should be bagging hard to hit 3-4 irons and GFF blades. These mystical Samurai forgings have failed to knock the requisite 4 strokes off my cap and I'm wondering if I am deluding myself and should reverse course and head in the same direction as Edgey and NaH by bagging hybrids and shovels. This has been reinforced with NaH dropping 4 strokes off his cap, NAH found his groove. It wasn't the club change. Edgey's victory in the inaugural GR European Matchplay Championships This match never happened. and Soonerbs's humiliating GFF defeat at the hands of Adams paddles. This was a fluke. Although Dave is obviously a great player the GFF magic was subdued by the pungent smell of poop.
    Adams paddles are often used for SHOVELING poop, and are therefore clearly immune.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Kiwi

Results are in, what ya gonna do?

Edgey

I was viewing the poll results and noted that Rosbif voted. I almost forgot about him, I thought he had outlived his usefulness as an alias. I hope he starts posting again.

I was viewing the poll results and noted that Rosbif voted. I almost forgot about him, I thought he had outlived his usefulness as an alias. I hope he starts posting again.
    Looking at the results the aliases seem to have it. Then it wouldnt be GR if they didnt i suppose.

Edgey

Kiwi,

You've seen the video. You know the word "forged" appears on the hosel.

I"m golden. :-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Well, well, well. Looks like the pussification of GR is almost complete. Taking the overall numbers the hybrid/shovel toters win 12-9. What a disgrace! This was once the last bastion of macho blade playing ballstrikers, no iron covers permitted. What has happened to this place? Where have all the real men gone?

Given the circumstances I have no choice but to invoke my >5k post status and overturn this unacceptable and disgraceful poll result.

On a more serious note, Poe4soul hit the nail on the head with his suggestions. His first suggestion is pretty much exactly what I play although I often swap the 58* out for my 56*.

Ah well, at least the poll result in Lord Helmets MX vs MP poll is more promising.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Well, well, well. Looks like the pussification of GR is almost complete. Taking the overall numbers the hybrid/shovel toters win 12-9. What a disgrace! This was once the last bastion of macho blade playing ballstrikers, no iron covers permitted. What has happened to this place? Where have all the real men gone?

Given the circumstances I have no choice but to invoke my >5k post status and overturn this unacceptable and disgraceful poll result.

On a more serious note, Poe4soul hit the nail on the head with his suggestions. His first suggestion is pretty much exactly what I play although I often swap the 58* out for my 56*.

Ah well, at least the poll result in Lord Helmets MX vs MP poll is more promising.
    You should know that having a poll on GR is like a box full of chocolates.

55. Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

In all fairness i played with him this weekend and his bag at the moment is the most macho i have ever seen it. From what i heard he will soon be selling the Wide Soles and replacing them with FT i Brids because he is a shameless club **** and inveterate shovel user.

The word s lut is censored! That is ridiculous
    Titleist 905R x
    Titleist PT 3 Wood S
    Titleist MB Irons 3-PW
    Mizuno MP T10R SW & LW
    Scotty NAPA

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Freddy
    In all fairness i played with him this weekend and his bag at the moment is the most macho i have ever seen it. From what i heard he will soon be selling the Wide Soles and replacing them with FT i Brids because he is a shameless club **** and inveterate shovel user.

The word s lut is censored! That is ridiculous
    Freddy, I thought you golfed with Mizuno blades, too, but your sig says you are golfing with the Titleist MBs now. Is this true? How do they compare?

Thread Information