|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sharpening Grooves?

Just wondering if this is possible? My wedges are getting worn down a lil. If i can id love to be able to do this. thx

I've been told that the little tools that are sold to do this do not actually work. I think you have to send them to a clubmaker to get this done.

Jeff?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course
    If you have a vise with a shaft clamp, this one works. It's a PITA and you have to take your time.

http://www.golfsmith.com/products/82...egrooving_Tool

If you have carbon steel wedges, regrooving them will remove any finish (ie chrome) and they will rust.
    SMT 455db 9* - Accuflex VS339 X
    Sonartec SS-03 - TT DG S400
    KZG Forged Blades 3-PW - Rifle Project X 7.0
    KZG Forged Raw 52*, 56*, 60* - Rifle Spinner 6.5
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x
    Cash for the beer cart and a quarter to mark my ball

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_h
    If you have a vise with a shaft clamp, this one works. It's a PITA and you have to take your time.

If you have carbon steel wedges, regrooving them will remove any finish (ie chrome) and they will rust.
    I guess I'm at a loss as to how a flattish, round pocket bread could help him with his groove situation. Wouldn't a Gyro work better?

Some years ago I noticed that my half of my Palmer blades's grooves were pretty worn and I got a nifty little tool made by Sandvik at Home Despot for under $15. Plastic handle with a triangular shaped titanium blade held by a pressure screw the loosening of which permits the blade's rotation after the first one wears out. It worked like a champ on those forged irons but also took off the chrome. Since the blade's point is "V" shaped, it worked on my "V" grooved irons and would not be good for the box or square grooves which are now illegal anyway. I still have it and use it once in awhile on some old sand wedges that went back in the bag. I'm sure there are better products out there but if you want it done right, probably best take your clubs to a "professional".

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I guess I'm at a loss as to how a flattish, round pocket bread could help him with his groove situation. Wouldn't a Gyro work better?
    We have a lot of immigrant families here in Alberta from the middle east and India/Pakistan, mainly due to the better than normal economic conditions here. Which also translates to awesome food selections.

Similar to the Gyro but a million times better is a wrap called a Donair. A Shawarma is the chicken version. It's all about the sauce. They put on this sweet garlic sauce that is killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    We have a lot of immigrant families here in Alberta from the middle east and India/Pakistan, mainly due to the better than normal economic conditions here. Which also translates to awesome food selections.

Similar to the Gyro but a million times better is a wrap called a Donair. A Shawarma is the chicken version. It's all about the sauce. They put on this sweet garlic sauce that is killer.

Looks great.

May I have one with pork please?
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Looks great.

May I have one with pork please?
    Dumb Greeks, haven't they ever heard of Wonder Bread? I don't understand Gyro's or Pita's. Why would you order one of those when you can get a sandwhich on some nice sourdough or a french role? It's no surprise their country is almost bankrupt. They can't even make a good sandwhich.

In my original ville, Philadelphia, we have a lot of immigrants from Italy, Germany, Poland and Ireland and the best f*cking sandwich in the world, the Cheese Steak. Make sure to get it with the greasy Fries.

I ordered just the tool without the handle. I can make a handle that would work just fine. Will be interesting to see how that works. Thanks!

Larry

Dumb Greeks, haven't they ever heard of Wonder Bread? I don't understand Gyro's or Pita's. Why would you order one of those when you can get a sandwhich on some nice sourdough or a french role? It's no surprise their country is almost bankrupt. They can't even make a good sandwhich.
    so you're too retarded to understand a baked good other than shitty wonder bread and you're calling other people dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by sumx4182
    so you're too retarded to understand a baked good other than shitty wonder bread and you're calling other people dumb...
    No, I'm too smart to for you and I don't like Gyro's. Gargle my butt gravy.

You wish...the fact that you even say idiotic things like that just proves the contrary. Sorry, back to my engineering work.

No, I'm too smart to for you and I don't like Gyro's. Gargle my butt gravy.
    I am highly suspect of those Gyro's. First off, no matter how I pronounce the word, the greasy foreign f*cker behind the counter always smirks at me and comes back with a different pronunciation, like I say "Juh-eye Roe" and he comes back with "Gee Roe" and the next WOG comes back with "Juh-eye Roe" when I ask how much is "Gee Roe". Then there's the four colour "Gyro" poster that is the same on the front window of every foreigner-owned carry out in the US and the rest of the free world, just in different languages. Makes me think that there is only one company making that shite and it the main factory is in a place like Tunis, Khartoum, Athens or Hoboken, and that the traditional Greek meat of choice, lamb, probably came from a four-legger some human had named "Tabby" or "Rusty" or "Lassie". Make mine a cheeseburger anyday.

it's actually "year-o" to be precise...and I'm American, born in America, but of Greek descent and I'm surprised at the level of ignorant ****s on this board. Good thing the golfers I hang around with don't represent the level of *******s found here. Every damn thread turns into dick measuring and it's pathetic.
    Last edited by sumx4182; 04-30-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    I am highly suspect of those Gyro's. First off, no matter how I pronounce the word, the greasy foreign f*cker behind the counter always smirks at me and comes back with a different pronunciation, like I say "Juh-eye Roe" and he comes back with "Gee Roe" and the next WOG comes back with "Juh-eye Roe" when I ask how much is "Gee Roe". Then there's the four colour "Gyro" poster that is the same on the front window of every foreigner-owned carry out in the US and the rest of the free world, just in different languages. Makes me think that there is only one company making that shite and it the main factory is in a place like Tunis, Khartoum, Athens or Hoboken, and that the traditional Greek meat of choice, lamb, probably came from a four-legger some human had named "Tabby" or "Rusty" or "Lassie". Make mine a cheeseburger anyday.
    I had the similar experience with a Pho restaurant were the zipper-head corrected me twice on the pronunciation. He then mispronounced "dollar" and I got to correct him twice. It was classic with 4 people in line laughing at him. I suspect the cook and the clerk spit in my soup.

it's actually "year-o" to be precise...and I'm American, born in America, but of Greek descent and I'm surprised at the level of ignorant ****s on this board. Good thing the golfers I hang around with don't represent the level of *******s found here. Every damn thread turns into dick measuring and it's pathetic.
    That explains it, then. Those swarthies behind the counters were not from Greece but from other countries and had not mastered the lingo. I still miss Kro-Bar and the how do you separate the men from the boys in, well that's an old one.

I thought you said you had to get back to your job as a domestic engineer.

I thought you said you had to get back to your job as a electrical engineer.
    close, you are retarded though, so it's pretty much a gimme.

close, you are retarded though, so it's pretty much a gimme.
    Don't be so sensitive. I have several friends that are Greek. This is more a discussion of Gyro's than anything else. By the way, I thought Troy was a great movie.

it's not about the gyros...or Greeks, or anything...it's about this place in general and the attitudes of a select few people here. I haven't seen a bigger group of blow-hard douchebags since the cast of Jersey Shore. Some people need to get over themselves and realize there's a reason why they are stuck talking about golf in an internet message board rather than out on the PGA Tour like they think they should be.

it's not about the gyros...or Greeks, or anything...it's about this place in general and the attitudes of a select few people here. I haven't seen a bigger group of blow-hard douchebags since the cast of Jersey Shore. Some people need to get over themselves and realize there's a reason why they are stuck talking about golf in an internet message board rather than out on the PGA Tour like they think they should be.
    I couldn't agree more. I can't stand these guys on here that talk about how great their games are. I'm glad I'm not in that category. I've never seen Jersey Shore but I know some guys from Jersey that are real chisel chest meatheads. No kidding about these guys talking it up on these boards and not being on the PGA tour. Man, if they'd quit talking on these boards and go out there and practice their chipping they could probably atleast make the Nationwide tour.

This begs the question......

Why are you still here?

Do you actually think you're annoying anyone?

Do you think you're getting under anyone's skin?

If we're so unpalatable to you, why are you wasting your time away from your oh so important "electrical engineering" worky work? Oh wait.....you're not an EE You can't be if you aren't smart enough to figure out how to get around the bad word filter. Admit it. You're just a 2 year ITT grad who gets 10 bucks an hour to incorporate change orders from the real engineers in CAD.

Admit it, everybody in the real world thinks you're an assh0le and a loser. You don't have any friends and it makes you feel important to jump into a forum with which you have no experience and start acting all big and tough and demeaning.

Guess what?

Nobody here cares about you either. We think you're an assh0le and a loser too. We don't care if you stay here and continue to act like a moron or go act like a moron someplace else. Really....it doesn't matter.

On the other hand, please......stick around. It'll be fun seeing if we can make you indignant. It's fun watching stupid little geeks get their panties in a wad when reality jumps out at them and they realize how pathetic they really are.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

This begs the question......

Why are you still here?

Do you actually think you're annoying anyone?

Do you think you're getting under anyone's skin?

If we're so unpalatable to you, why are you wasting your time away from your oh so important "electrical engineering" worky work? Oh wait.....you're not an EE You can't be if you aren't smart enough to figure out how to get around the bad word filter. Admit it. You're just a 2 year ITT grad who gets 10 bucks an hour to incorporate change orders from the real engineers in CAD.

Admit it, everybody in the real world thinks you're an assh0le and a loser. You don't have any friends and it makes you feel important to jump into a forum with which you have no experience and start acting all big and tough and demeaning.

Guess what?

Nobody here cares about you either. We think you're an assh0le and a loser too. We don't care if you stay here and continue to act like a moron or go act like a moron someplace else. Really....it doesn't matter.

On the other hand, please......stick around. It'll be fun seeing if we can make you indignant. It's fun watching stupid little geeks get their panties in a wad when reality jumps out at them and they realize how pathetic they really are.
    Great. Now I'M starting to develop a man-crush on Jeff.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Great. Now I'M starting to develop a man-crush on Jeff.
    And to think that all of this happened with just one little Gyro comment

Is Jersey Shore a play? Well, you know who loves theatre. Drives Mini's (not the real ones, just the current ones) or Miata's. The guys who always ace the Ballet and Poetry categories on Jeopardy?

Is Jersey Shore a play? Well, you know who loves theatre. Drives Mini's (not the real ones, just the current ones) or Miata's. The guys who always ace the Ballet and Poetry categories on Jeopardy?
    Isn't Jersey Shore mentioned in 90% of Bruce Springstien songs? The other 10% consists of unemployment, poor chicks and an old beat up Chevrolet.

Since you know not of what you speak, I am an Electrical Engineer. I graduated last spring and subsequently passed the Fundamentals of Engineering examination in April. In 3 more years, I will be taking the Professional Engineering Examination to become a certified, licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Ohio. I don't care to get around the bad word filter because it doesn't make you look any more mature to put an extra space in words so the world knows you know the F word. And either way, CAD is so 2009...any idiot knows the industry is using Revit now...moron. Any one else wanna test their balls?

This is all correct.

It is pronounced "year-o."

There is a great deal of ignorance on this forum.

Every thread has to have a good amount of dick measuring to be legit.

Welcome to the forum, sum, hey . . . . . . that rhymes with cum!

and although I know people will try to dispute it...here is a screen capture of my exam pass notification (with private data blacked out of course)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture_edit.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	2430  

Since you know not of what you speak, I am an Electrical Engineer. I graduated last spring and subsequently passed the Fundamentals of Engineering examination in April. In 3 more years, I will be taking the Professional Engineering Examination to become a certified, licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Ohio. I don't care to get around the bad word filter because it doesn't make you look any more mature to put an extra space in words so the world knows you know the F word. And either way, CAD is so 2009...any idiot knows the industry is using Revit now...moron. Any one else wanna test their balls?
    So you're a "fresh out".

Essentially an intern then. Assuming you have a job.

Congrats on the degree. I hope it serves you well.

Getting a PE???

As an EE?

In Ohio??????

Why?

"CAD" is a generic acronym.

It stands for "Computer Aided Design". I'm sure you knew that.

If I had said "AutoCad" or "CATIA" or similar, you might have had a point. I didn't, so you don't. Moron right back at ya.

Don't stay in Ohio.

Trust me.

Huntsville, Alabama has good sh!t going on for EE's. So does Texas in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. If you aren't the boycotting type, There are several great companies in the Phoenix, AZ area that are actively looking. Broaden your horizons. Get away from mom and dad. Spead your wings grasshopper. Mostly just get the hell out of Ohio.

Posting your letter wasn't necessary. It is kinda cool though.

Should I post a pic of the signed certificate of appreciation I got from JPL for outstanding mission support? It's hanging on my wall. It's pretty cool too.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

So you're a "fresh out".

Essentially an intern then. Assuming you have a job.

Congrats on the degree. I hope it serves you well.

Getting a PE???

As an EE?

In Ohio??????

Why?

"CAD" is a generic acronym.

It stands for "Computer Aided Design". I'm sure you knew that.

If I had said "AutoCad" or "CATIA" or similar, you might have had a point. I didn't, so you don't. Moron right back at ya.

Don't stay in Ohio.

Trust me.

Huntsville, Alabama has good sh!t going on for EE's. So does Texas in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. If you aren't the boycotting type, There are several great companies in the Phoenix, AZ area that are actively looking. Broaden your horizons. Get away from mom and dad. Spead your wings grasshopper. Mostly just get the hell out of Ohio.

Posting your letter wasn't necessary. It is kinda cool though.

Should I post a pic of the signed certificate of appreciation I got from JPL for outstanding mission support? It's hanging on my wall. It's pretty cool too.
    I'm getting a PE because I am an engineering consultant. My JOB, which I do have, is to help design new construction and renovation projects, mainly for healthcare facilities which is 95% of our business. I do live away from my parents, not far, but far enough (about an hour and a half). I am married and I own my own home (in 16 years). My horizons are plenty broad and I'm happy here in Ohio. \

And the industry standard is of course AutoCAD and Revit. For many people, CAD and ACAD are practically synonymous, but I'm sure you knew that since you're obviously the greatest thinker since Einstein. I'm not looking to get into electronic design so I'm fine here in Ohio, and if I was, there'd be plenty of opportunity for that too...especially for companies like Lockheed Martin and such. But I like consulting...I enjoy power engineering more than circuitry, my job lets me work with people instead of sitting in a lab playing with transistors, and it may lead to me running or owning my own business some day in the future. Trust me, I'm well.

And my wife is going to get her grad degree this fall. Let me know how Subway is paying these days though...just in case

and although I know people will try to dispute it...here is a screen capture of my exam pass notification (with private data blacked out of course)
    WTF... everybody can pass the EIT test, what the hell are you trying to prove? eventually everybody will pass the PE test, even a Chem.Eng can pass the test, BTW, where did you go to school in Ohio? Ohio U in Athens or in Miami? Keep that EIT test for yourself and someday you know that you just have a raisin-sized brain compared to most GR here
    Anyway, stay around and show us how smart you are... One thing for sure, you are still too young and your level of intelligence is no where close to some of the achievers here
    Good luck, son

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    WTF... everybody can pass the EIT test, what the hell are you trying to prove? eventually everybody will pass the PE test, even a Chem.Eng can pass the test, BTW, where did you go to school in Ohio? Ohio U in Athens or in Miami? Keep that EIT test for yourself and someday you know that you just have a raisin-sized brain compared to most GR here
    Anyway, stay around and show us how smart you are... One thing for sure, you are still too young and your level of intelligence is no where close to some of the achievers here
    Good luck, son
    haha, ok...keep telling yourself that... I'll put my "raisin-sized brain" up against you any day...no worries

If you knew half of what you were talking about, you'd know it's actually hardest for an EE to pass because we barely skim the surface of the thermodynamics, material science, statics, dynamics, mechanics of solids, or chemistry required to score well on the exam...which is the FE by the way, not the "EIT exam". Therefore, we actually have to work harder to pass because we have to be able to answer 100 some odd questions that a mechanical or civil engineer will know by heart while only having 20 or so EE questions on the exam.

Don't worry, it's ok. I understand your inferiority complex.

I'm getting a PE because I am an engineering consultant. My JOB, which I do have, is to help design new construction and renovation projects, mainly for healthcare facilities which is 95% of our business. I do live away from my parents, not far, but far enough (about an hour and a half). I am married and I own my own home (in 16 years). My horizons are plenty broad and I'm happy here in Ohio. \

And the industry standard is of course AutoCAD and Revit. For many people, CAD and ACAD are practically synonymous, but I'm sure you knew that since you're obviously the greatest thinker since Einstein. I'm not looking to get into electronic design so I'm fine here in Ohio, and if I was, there'd be plenty of opportunity for that too...especially for companies like Lockheed Martin and such. But I like consulting...I enjoy power engineering more than circuitry, my job lets me work with people instead of sitting in a lab playing with transistors, and it may lead to me running or owning my own business some day in the future. Trust me, I'm well.

And my wife is going to get her grad degree this fall. Let me know how Subway is paying these days though...just in case
    WTF is this statement? (I'm getting a PE because I am an engineering consultant) , you are such as young kid fresh out of a no-name college in Ohio and you are telling us that you are an engineering consultant? no, you are NOT a consultant, you are just a young and stupid engineer fresh out of college... Just working for 1-2 yrs then you are an "expense" with little contribution to any work environment... got that... your ego is too high son... One thing for sure, I don't know your level of education, but I can bet that you are not smart enough to work at Intel, AMD, Micron, IBM... so STFU
    Have a nice day son

You can stay.

Even if you do live in Ohio.

I'm from there originally, so I know what I'm talking about when I say it sucks. Spent a fair amount of time romping the campus of UC. Still have family in Cincinnati.

I don't like Subway anymore either. They nixed the Seafood Sensation. Best damn sammich on the menu. I love me some Kay-rab.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

haha, ok...keep telling yourself that... I'll put my "raisin-sized brain" up against you any day...no worries

If you knew half of what you were talking about, you'd know it's actually hardest for an EE to pass because we barely skim the surface of the thermodynamics, material science, statics, dynamics, mechanics of solids, or chemistry required to score well on the exam...which is the FE by the way, not the "EIT exam". Therefore, we actually have to work harder to pass because we have to be able to answer 100 some odd questions that a mechanical or civil engineer will know by heart while only having 20 or so EE questions on the exam.

Don't worry, it's ok. I understand your inferiority complex.
    You seem to be afraid of telling us where you were graduated from , son

WTF is this statement? (I'm getting a PE because I am an engineering consultant) , you are such as young kid fresh out of a no-name college in Ohio and you are telling us that you are an engineering consultant? no, you are NOT a consultant, you are just a young and stupid engineer fresh out of college... Just working for 1-2 yrs then you are an "expense" with little contribution to any work environment... got that... your ego is too high son... One thing for sure, I don't know your level of education, but I can bet that you are not smart enough to work at Intel, AMD, Micron, IBM... so STFU
    Have a nice day son
    You don't know jack-**** about me. You don't know what I do on a daily basis. You have no idea of my job responsibilities. I am young, yes. My work is checked and validated by a PE (as required by law) that he risks his stamp when he puts his name on my drawings. You think you have any clue what I do and you are wrong. So **** off.

He asked my why I am pursuing my PE...and that is why. Consulting Engineering is my line of work, where a PE is essential. And yes, that is the work that I do now. I don't fetch coffee, or send faxes, or copy drawings. I design. **** you.

Have a nice day son
    See here....

I'm guessing, but if the dude is married and has a mortgage with only 16 years left to pay on it, I lean towards him being a work while you go to school kinda guy.

Am I right Ohio EE dude?

If that's the case, he's got some ground stomping done in the real world and he's OK.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

You seem to be afraid of telling us where you were graduated from , son
    I graduated from an ABET accredited university. Is it more impressive if I say Case Western Reserve rather than Cincinnatti? Or Akron? Or Toledo? Or Youngstown State? They are all accredited and have thus been certified as meeting the necessary standards to educate engineers as set forth by the appropriate governing bodies.

See here....

I'm guessing, but if the dude is married and has a mortgage with only 16 years left to pay on it, I lean towards him being a work while you go to school kinda guy.

Am I right Ohio EE dude?

If that's the case, he's got some ground stomping done in the real world and he's OK.
    I have a 30 year mortgage that I am currently on pace to pay off in less than 17 years (and no I don't own a beater home...my property value is over 236k). And no, my parents didn't give me any money. I'm paying off the little bit of schooling that my scholarships didn't cover. I'm doing work...and doing it the right way instead of hoping people will carry my ass.

If your words are sincere, they are noted and appreciated.

See here....

Am I right Ohio EE dude?

This is all extremely laudatory for the young man except that this is a golf forum and he seems to lack the experiences those who actually play golf reveal when posting here, at least some of the time. It would be interesting, well maybe not a lot, to know what's in his bag, if he has a bag. Where he plays, what he shoots, what he's working on etc etc etc (that's from the Latin, not the Greek). Notice he popped up in this thread when mention was made of a Mediterranean burrito.

This is all extremely laudatory for the young man except that this is a golf forum and he seems to lack the experiences those who actually play golf reveal when posting here, at least some of the time. It would be interesting, well maybe not a lot, to know what's in his bag, if he has a bag. Where he plays, what he shoots, what he's working on etc etc etc (that's from the Latin, not the Greek). Notice he popped up in this thread when mention was made of a Mediterranean burrito.
    I didn't know there was a handicap limit to post here. I never claimed to be a great golfer...have the best equipment...I'm not and I don't...I do, however, have the brains to see that anyone that comes here who doesn't play "blades" or shoot par ever day is some how inferior to anyone else and deserve smart ass comments and ridicule for asking questions. I "popped up" because I saw more snide comments and finally decided to say something. I see it in practically every thread.

This isn't an "advanced golf forum"...it's a golf forum...for all experience levels, skill levels, and the like. The "regulars" here could do alot more for these people if they just checked themselves at the door and helped and maybe there'd be alot more scratch golfers...

I doubt anyone on this forum cares what kind of equipment you play or what you have scored in the distant or recent past. I don't doubt that most everyone who regularly posts here loves the game even if they are not that skilled or experienced or too old or infirm to play regularly if at all. If you are looking to instructional help and moral support, there are plently of good instructional golf websites out there. If your skin is thin, then you ain't in. Look at 69 year old Larry who had the big brass stones to post a brief video of his swing. If the regulars were a bunch of effete upper crust snobs, they would torment lesser men to the point of tears but Larry has a shield that must be made of unobtainium 'cause all the crap directed at him rolls off his back. He says he is entertained by it and that is the essence of this site. Sharing common golf experiences with equipment, courses, swings can be quite valuable. As far as support, Oprah may have a self-help site. There was a suspected teenager who started a thread about a Tiger Woods video game and he got blasted past the orbit of Uranus and did not take it well. He would be better served on a video game forum.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    I thought this thread was about gyros, and a sharpener! Greek food is not for everyone, though I frequent a place in Chicago,that is consistently a top 10 restaurant,called the Parthenon. Best gyros on the planet. For sharpening my wedges I have some crap off the snapon truck that works pretty good.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

I didn't know there was a handicap limit to post here. I never claimed to be a great golfer...have the best equipment...I'm not and I don't...I do, however, have the brains to see that anyone that comes here who doesn't play "blades" or shoot par ever day is some how inferior to anyone else and deserve smart ass comments and ridicule for asking questions. I "popped up" because I saw more snide comments and finally decided to say something. I see it in practically every thread.

This isn't an "advanced golf forum"...it's a golf forum...for all experience levels, skill levels, and the like. The "regulars" here could do alot more for these people if they just checked themselves at the door and helped and maybe there'd be alot more scratch golfers...
    B!tch wut?

This is a forum filled with very angry 40+ year olds, and you have upset me with the blades comment; I recommend you go to http://www.freegolfinfo.com/ . They are friendly and nerdy, like you... bunch of fat ass retards that take their 10 year old kids to Hooters...

I play with blades and cannot break 90 yet, but I am offended.

I am awaiting your apology. With your apology will come my acceptance of you into this forum.

Kindest regards,

spank
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    blah blah blah...

and you have just pissed me off.

blah blah blah...

I am awaiting your apology.

blah blah blah
    don't hold your breath...it'll be awhile...

don't hold your breath...it'll be awhile...
    Ok. That is fine with me. Now I know where we stand.

You are 23 years old, and you are lying. I have already found you... The engineering part is true.

I want that apology. With that apology comes absolution, and you can stay.

Please do not be rude to me again, kid.

There is something about me, that hates kids being rude to me; I hate that bullsh!t.

spank
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 04-30-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    I thought this thread was about gyros, and a sharpener! Greek food is not for everyone, though I frequent a place in Chicago,that is consistently a top 10 restaurant,called the Parthenon. Best gyros on the planet. For sharpening my wedges I have some crap off the snapon truck that works pretty good.
    Gyros are great, screw everyone's taste buds who do not think so . . . .

You are 23 years old, and you are lying. I have already found you... The engineering part is true.

If you want me to take this up to another level, with the disrespect you have shown me, there will be hell to pay.

Do not make me do this; I like you.

spank
    What exactly am I lying about?

Please do not be rude to me again, kid.

There is something about me, that hates kids being rude to me; I hate that bullsh!t.

spank
    it's fine with you...but you hate it...you're quite consistent huh?

again, what did I lie about?

What exactly am I lying about?
    Maybe you are not lying, now that I think about it. 16 years on a house could be done, with a large down payment, as inexpensive as that house is...

You were not rude in this reply, so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I am in San Francisco, and a cheap ass house is around $900,000... way overpriced.

But don't come in here yelling at war veterans and people old enough to be your father. There is a reason GR is the way it is, and nobody can change the culture here; especially a kid.

We have two moderators here and they are your age or younger (golfaholic and pingman); so we allow kids here, but we do not allow disrespect towards elders here at GR.

spank

We didn't have that large of a down payment...the min. market value of our home as determined by the county auditor was 236k, we financed 213k. But you don't know how big of a payment I make each month, certainly not the minimum...At my pace, my house will be paid off in December of 2026.

It's not my fault people out west have set the market insanely high. If you pick up my home and drop it in LA, it's probably over a million. Tell me what a 2700 sq. ft. home (not including finished basement) is going for out there and know that mine is worth at at least 236 and you'll know you're markup.

Hey sumx,

If you wanna know what it's like to be a real engineer you should PM one of our regular posters LarryRSF, he claims to be a retired nucular (yes that spelling was intentional) engineer. He has put all is years of engineering experience and expertise into mastering the golf swing. His results in the form of scores speak for themselves.

BTW, Welcome to the board dude, yoiu are now o\the official GR 'greek of the week'.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Maybe you are not lying, now that I think about it. 16 years on a house could be done, with a large down payment, as inexpensive as that house is...

You were not rude in this reply, so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I am in San Francisco, and a cheap ass house is around $900,000... way overpriced.

But don't come in here yelling at war veterans and people old enough to be your father. There is a reason GR is the way it is, and nobody can change the culture here; especially a kid.

We have two moderators here and they are your age or younger (golfaholic and pingman); so we allow kids here, but we do not allow disrespect towards elders here at GR.

spank
    I show respect to people that show respect. I've read some of your posts to people and I don't see it. Sorry. I was raised that way. If you think you've earned so holier than thou right because you're older or because you're a vet, that's your prerogative... I know war vets, I have many a friend in the Marine Corps and Army...and they don't treat people like they are better than them. They have my respect.

Everybody who posts here and lasts for any length of time both takes and administers smart ass comments.

I dunno how long you've been lurking, but GR is the "red headed step child" of golf forums. It is pretty much no holds barred. Rudeness is expected and thick skins are required, as is a deep seated sense of humor. Snide comments are the norm and are both welcomed and expected. Look how your sh!t got jumped when you "popped up". You stuck it out and kept your dukes up. That is respected.

Now post a pic of your calves and accept the forthcoming token of a purple dildo comment from Spank.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

We didn't have that large of a down payment...the min. market value of our home as determined by the county auditor was 236k, we financed 213k. But you don't know how big of a payment I make each month, certainly not the minimum...At my pace, my house will be paid off in December of 2026.

It's not my fault people out west have set the market insanely high. If you pick up my home and drop it in LA, it's probably over a million. Tell me what a 2700 sq. ft. home (not including finished basement) is going for out there and know that mine is worth at at least 236 and you'll know you're markup.
    Wouldn't 236k put you in the upper end of the Ohio property market? I certainly wouldn't pay that much for a house in Ohio if I was forced to live there, we've heard about what a dump it is. In Sydney Australia where I live it may get you a bedsit about an hour from the city.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

That is cool, but I do need to make a correction...

You may abuse Fred3 and Larryrsf as much as you want (old people).

Fred is around 56 and drives a Mini Cooper... Larry, well Larry (76 years old) needs to get sent to an old age home soon; early onset dementia is very telling; sad, though, seriously...

Maybe you and me can go after these two jackasses sometime.

Attacking your elders is not an absolute.

spank
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 04-30-2010 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Wouldn't 236k put you in the upper end of the Ohio property market? I certainly wouldn't pay that much for a house in Ohio if I was forved to live there. In sydney Australia where I live it may get you a bedsit about an hour from the city.
    In my area, no. In rural Ohio, maybe...but a quick trip up the road from me while show you house in the 300k-500k range. Again, you guys have thoughts about Ohio that aren't necessarily factual. Just because I don't live in a huge city doesn't mean there aren't nice homes. I don't live in Amish Country. A friend of mine just purchased a home, not much bigger than mine, about 15 minutes up the road for 330k.

You say you've "heard"...but you don't know. So I'll stay in my home, thanks though.

I show respect to people that show respect. I've read some of your posts to people and I don't see it. Sorry. I was raised that way. If you think you've earned so holier than thou right because you're older or because you're a vet, that's your prerogative... I know war vets, I have many a friend in the Marine Corps and Army...and they don't treat people like they are better than them. They have my respect.
    Dude......

You haven't been here NEARLY long enough to understand the complexity that is Spank.

You gotta trust me on this one.

Only time will allow your palate to truly appreciate the singular uniqueness that he is.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Dude......

You haven't been here NEARLY long enough to understand the complexity that is Spank.

You gotta trust me on this one.

Only time will allow your palate to truly appreciate the singular uniqueness that he is.
    I guess for the time being I'll take your word for it...lol

Oh well, not everyone has to be friends. I just didn't see any other "newbies" going to bat for themselves when the flames were rained down...and I'm not one to shy away from an argument, so whatever. It is what it is. C'est la vie.

Now post a pic of your calves and accept the forthcoming token of a purple dildo comment from Spank.
    Even though my calves are quite good (I'm training for a half marathon in two weeks), I think I'll pass. Sorry to disappoint, lol

I guess for the time being I'll take your word for it...lol

Oh well, not everyone has to be friends. I just didn't see any other "newbies" going to bat for themselves when the flames were rained down...and I'm not one to shy away from an argument, so whatever. It is what it is. C'est la vie.
    Every newbie has to be tried by fire before they can be found pure enough to post on our forum. I had to go through it and most of the others as well. It's just part of the process known as Golf Review.

You have to learn not to take things so personal on this forum.

Where do you stand on the eating of gyros?

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Every newbie has to be tried by fire before they can be found pure enough to post on our forum. I had to go through it and most of the others as well. It's just part of the process known as Golf Review.

I don't much care for the Tzatziki sauce (the cucumber sauce on gyros)...so I tend to go without it. Sometimes I make my own type of sandwich with gyro meat (most true gyro meat is 100% lamb with spices...alot of the stuff in American stores is a lamb/beef combo with spices), lettuce, cheese and sometimes throw in some other stuff on pita bread. More American to me. lol. I don't each much Greek food even though I'm 50% (my mom is full blooded) because it's alot of anchovies, liver, spinach, grape leaves...pretty nasty stuff. Greek donuts and baklava are the **** though.

I don't much care for the Tzatziki sauce (the cucumber sauce on gyros)...so I tend to go without it. Sometimes I make my own type of sandwich with gyro meat (most true gyro meat is 100% lamb with spices...alot of the stuff in American stores is a lamb/beef combo with spices), lettuce, cheese and sometimes throw in some other stuff on pita bread. More American to me. lol. I don't each much Greek food even though I'm 50% (my mom is full blooded) because it's alot of anchovies, liver, spinach, grape leaves...pretty nasty stuff. Greek donuts and baklava are the **** though.
    I've seen that lamb/beef combo being made with spice.

When the beef is on top it's not pretty.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

I've seen that lamb/beef combo being made with spice.

When the beef is on top it's not pretty.
    so that's how they get it...learn something new everyday...

Any one else wanna test their balls?
    I've already stated that I'm a rocket scientist. I teach astronauts how to fly the space shuttle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STS-131 019_sm.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	2431

Name:	STS-131 040_sm.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	2432

Your balls seem very small now.

Quote Originally Posted by clmax
    I've already stated that I'm a rocket scientist. I teach astronauts how to fly the space shuttle.

Name:	STS-131 019_sm.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	2431

Name:	STS-131 040_sm.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	2432

Your balls seem very small now.
    You see son?

We are angry men in our 40's through 60's...

At 23 years of age, perhaps you owe this entire forum an apology?

I might let you stay here, but you wanna throw the whole "I am smarter than you" bullsh!t here, you gonna get owned kid...

...Doesn't fly here from all of us that are old enough to be your father; sh!t I would kick you in the ass in the morning with a triple grande latte in my hand, without a lid, and I wouldn't lose a drop, son; send your ass sprawled out all over the middle of the street; cars honking; ... jump in my truck and get on my way.

I have mentioned before, my best college professor back in the day, said on the first day of class, "I do not want you to think I am smarter than you; I do not want you to think you are smarter than me; I want you to think we have the EXACT same intelligence." "When you write, write like you are writing to someone that has the same intelligence as you."

He was my best teacher. He actually kicked a few students out of his class, for inferior writing, and (I am proud of this), said that he has rarely seen such high quality of writing in a person such as me... But I was writing for real back then; I cannot compare in writing ability to such luminaries as Mongrel, DaveP, Sooner, or Jeff who can throw out genius like nothing... not to mention the others here...

Don't come in here you proud retard or you will get owned, like you just did, by the quote above, and Jeff, and soon me...

As a black man, I am not easily angered, and you have upset me.

You are a very racist person, S8M78(E, or whatever the hell your name is.

Why you hate black people is beyond me.

spank
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 04-30-2010 at 09:59 PM.

You see son?

I might let you stay here, but you wanna throw the whole "I am smarter than you" bullsh!t here, you gonna get owned kid...

...Doesn't fly here from all of us that are old enough to be your father; sh!t I would kick you in the ass in the morning with a triple grande latte in my hand, without a lid, and I wouldn't lose a drop, son; send your ass sprawled out all over the middle of the street; cars honking; ... jump in my truck and get on my way.

I have mentioned before, my best college professor back in the day, said on the first day of class, "I do not want you to think I am smarter than you; I do not want you to think you are smarter than me; I want you to think we have the EXACT same intelligence." "When you write, write like you are writing to someone that has the same intelligence as you."

He was my best teacher. He actually kicked a few students out of his class, for inferior writing, and (I am proud of this), said that he has rarely seen such high quality of writing in a person such as me... But I was writing for real back then; I cannot compare in writing ability to such luminaries as Mongrel, DaveP, Sooner, or Jeff who can throw out genius like nothing... not to mention the others here...

Don't come in here you proud retard or you will get owned, like you just did, by the quote above, and Jeff, and soon me...

spank
    Spank your race baiting again, I am begining to think your Al Sharpton. Never mind

remember your last ownage

Alway ignored sippin on a Schlitz Malt liquor
    GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

I graduated from an ABET accredited university. Is it more impressive if I say Case Western Reserve rather than Cincinnatti? Or Akron? Or Toledo? Or Youngstown State? They are all accredited and have thus been certified as meeting the necessary standards to educate engineers as set forth by the appropriate governing bodies.
    OK son... here is the definition of a consultant... You are too young to fit in the category "consultant"... so don't make an a$$ out of yourself by telling others that you are an engineering consultant. At best you are a young engineer who works for a "consultant" firm. There are too many small worthless so-called consultant firms out there. Several of my friends at senior levels who work for Bechtel, Flour etc... and they don't even call themselves "consultant"

con·sul·tantn (kn-sltnt)
    1. One who gives expert or professional advice.
    2. One who consults another.

Just accept the fact that you are just a young and stupid engineer just like all very young engineers/scientists , me included at one time... so, be humble, perhaps you could learn a lot from others.. If you worked for me, my engineers and scientists would challenge the shitttt out of you... so, be humble son... just to give you some info, my young engineer/scientist do not have a GPA less than 3.5, at Ph.D level one graduated from MIT in EE , one ME from U. of Minnesota and one polymer scientist from Umass... I assume you have heard of those schools... so, be humble son

I give you credits for being a young hard working man, be on your own rather than sucking money from parents, so I respect that .... I worked 16 hrs a day during summers years ago to put me thru school, so I am glad that you are working hard... but be humble son... My son is a 2nd year law student at U of Michigan (I assume you have heard of this law school), and every time that I tease him about how much money he's going to make... he always said "Dad, but I have to graduate first..." and I smile inside... that's humble son

You see son?

spank
    lol, ok...right...you're making alot of sense...

I'm out guys, I can find the info I need elsewhere with alot less hassle. Let me know when you guys actually settle whose dick is bigger.

I'm out guys, I can find the info I need elsewhere with alot less hassle. Let me know when you guys actually settle whose dick is bigger.
    Tuck your tail and run boy....

I was only responding to your challenge, "Any one else wanna test their balls?"

Sigh...........

For a little while there, I thought he was starting to get it.

Oh well.

What's for lunch?

Year-oh's?
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS

Strangely, I did not go through the ordeal by fire when I was new. Perhaps things were mellower in 2003 or my prose was so dull that no one could be bothered to make the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by A V Twiss
    Strangely, I did not go through the ordeal by fire when I was new. Perhaps things were mellower in 2003 or my prose was so dull that no one could be bothered to make the effort.
    2003 was a year of transition for GR.

Many (if not most) of the prolific flamers had moved on to other sites that were started and populated by GR users.

It took some time for this place to recover and return to its former glory.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Ah that explains it. Someone tell me to STFU. Oh go on. It will make me feel like I belong.

Quote Originally Posted by A V Twiss
    Ah that explains it. Someone tell me to STFU. Oh go on. It will make me feel like I belong.
    Belong to what?

You think you actually "belong" here?

Fecking retard.

We tolerate you.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

Now take the purple dildo off of your avatar's face and give it back to Spank.

Fecking thief.

Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Hey sumx,

If you wanna know what it's like to be a real engineer you should PM one of our regular posters LarryRSF, he claims to be a retired nucular (yes that spelling was intentional) engineer. He has put all is years of engineering experience and expertise into mastering the golf swing. His results in the form of scores speak for themselves.

BTW, Welcome to the board dude, yoiu are now o\the official GR 'greek of the week'.
    Hey, if you are going to talk about me, get it right! I have been playing golf only a few years. Before that I was a very good tennis player. Before that I was a fairly good handball player. Before that I did 20+ years in nuclear subs--no athletic games at all!

I take golf lessons and unlike most, I assiduously do the recommended drills, slow motion, mirror, posed practice, etc. And when we persist it works. Now, almost alone among late beginning amateurs, I make the transition weight shift when I swing. I can turn back, shift my weight to my front leg "post," then swing. My swing is powered by the big muscles of my torso rather than just arms. I bring the clubhead from the inside and the ball goes straight without handsy compensation. That's how the big boys do it and I expect to hit fairways and greens enough to shoot par with medicre putting. THAT is how an engineer approaches learning to play golf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-U0WCC2Wf8

This is me with my PGA pro holding the video camera (and talking).

See ya out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    Hey, if you are going to talk about me, get it right! I have been playing golf only a few years. Before that I was a very good tennis player. Before that I was a fairly good handball player. Before that I did 20+ years in nuclear subs--no athletic games at all!

I take golf lessons and unlike most, I assiduously do the recommended drills, slow motion, mirror, posed practice, etc. And when we persist it works. Now, almost alone among late beginning amateurs, I make the transition weight shift when I swing. I can turn back, shift my weight to my front leg "post," then swing. My swing is powered by the big muscles of my torso rather than just arms. I bring the clubhead from the inside and the ball goes straight without handsy compensation. That's how the big boys do it and I expect to hit fairways and greens enough to shoot par with medicre putting. THAT is how an engineer approaches learning to play golf.

See ya out there.
    I don't suppose James Earl Carter commanded any of your boats?

Belong to what?

You think you actually "belong" here?

Fecking retard.

We tolerate you.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

Now take the purple dildo off of your avatar's face and give it back to Spank.

Fecking thief.

God that felt sooooo good. I've got a warm glow all over.

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Hey, if you are going to talk about me, get it right! I have been playing golf only a few years.
    If by "a few" you mean "at least 10"

Before that I was a very good tennis player. Before that I was a fairly good handball player.
    And you still claim on your websites that you're a 6 handicap...

Before that I did 20+ years in nuclear subs--no athletic games at all!
    And we have your word for that, right?

And ends up with a 17+ handicap... ...probably more like 24+. And should I castigate you (as you normally do to others) for misspelling "mediocre"?

Can anyone actually see this video?

See ya out there.
    The last thing you'd ever do is let anyone who's read your bragging actually see your game.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

You don't know jack-**** about me. You don't know what I do on a daily basis. You have no idea of my job responsibilities. I am young, yes. My work is checked and validated by a PE (as required by law) that he risks his stamp when he puts his name on my drawings. You think you have any clue what I do and you are wrong. So **** off.

He asked my why I am pursuing my PE...and that is why. Consulting Engineering is my line of work, where a PE is essential. And yes, that is the work that I do now. I don't fetch coffee, or send faxes, or copy drawings. I design. **** you.
    Call me crazy but graduating with a degree in P.E. is nothing special where I come from. What are you going to do, get a job as a High School P.E. coach and then teach summer school during the off season?

Call me crazy but graduating with a degree in P.E. is nothing special where I come from. What are you going to do, get a job as a High School P.E. coach and then teach summer school during the off season?
    Me suspects sumx418 is the re-invented KroBar of Tiger Woods Playstation Game thread fame. He was an architect then, now an engineer. I wanted to be an engineer when I was but a wee lad but that didn't work because I preferred the caboose.

Me suspects sumx418 is the re-invented KroBar of Tiger Woods Playstation Game thread fame. He was an architect then, now an engineer. I wanted to be an engineer when I was but a wee lad but that didn't work because I preferred the caboose.
    i don't know what thread you are referring to, but I've never previously been on this forum...

He was an architect? Did he go by the name of Art Vandelay?

[QUOTE=sumx4182]i don't know what thread you are referring to, but I've never previously been on this forum...[/QUOTE

I thought you left, already. Can we call you "coach" now that we know you majored in PE?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.

I thought you left??

I thought you left??
    I have an extra whistle at home that I could let him borrow for his PE classes.

I have an extra whistle at home that I could let him borrow for his PE classes.
    I wonder if coach wears those tight spandex button fly shorts and a sweatshirt around all day.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

I wonder if coach wears those tight spandex button fly shorts and a sweatshirt around all day.
    LOL. I remember a couple of assistant football coaches that wore those gay shorts. I still prefer my OP courd shorts with the 2-inch inseam.

LOL. I remember a couple of assistant football coaches that wore those gay shorts. I still prefer my OP courd shorts with the 2-inch inseam.
    Ah, the ol' OP cords. One false move, and you could torse a nut in those. If remember correctly, the perfect compliment to those was a Hobie T-shirt that had a picture of a catamaran on the front.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Ah, the ol' OP cords. One false move, and you could torse a nut in those. If remember correctly, the perfect compliment to those was a Hobie T-shirt that had a picture of a catamaran on the front.
    Exactly, but don't forget to hang your Vaurnet sunglasses around your neck. Stubbies were good shorts as well.

Exactly, but don't forget to hang your Vaurnet sunglasses around your neck. Stubbies were good shorts as well.
    Were the Vaurnet's the glacier glasses that had the leather wind guards on the sides? LOL! Good stuff!
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Notice that nobody replies to Alan Baker. There is the embarrassed silence we see when a retard starts babbling--- Obviously obsessed. Lets hope if we ignore him he will go away.

Larry

Were the Vaurnet's the glacier glasses that had the leather wind guards on the sides? LOL! Good stuff!
    And to finish off the outfit I'd have my $200 Sony Walkman cassette player blaring out cool Journey songs.

Notice that nobody replies to Alan Baker. There is the embarrassed silence we see when a retard starts babbling--- Obviously obsessed. Lets hope if we ignore him he will go away.
    What was there to say when everything I said was true.

You have been trying to claim you've "got it" for 10 years now. You are a 17+ handicap who is desperately hanging on to a couple of low scores that you posted so that your handicap won't balloon.

And so on.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

You have been trying to claim you've "got it" for 10 years now"

And what sort of person would care enough to stalk me from forum to forum all that time? Only an obsessed nutcase....

And what sort of person would care enough to stalk me from forum to forum all that time? Only an obsessed nutcase....
    He's got a point Alan?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

You have been trying to claim you've "got it" for 10 years now"

What kind of person would assume that because he posts in golf forums and someone else interested in golf posts in them as well that he is being stalked?

Only a self-absorbed narcissist.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    He's got a point Alan?
    Not really.

There are only so many forums for golf on the web and Larry posts in all of them from which he is not yet banned.

So running into him is pretty much inevitable.

He assumes that because I'm bright enough to remember things he's said (something he is unable to do; leading to him simply making things up instead) that I must be "obsessed".
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Thread Information