|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Camilo Villegas

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course

Camilo Villegas

Dude is walking a very thin line between metro and h0m0.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Just sayin'.

edit: h0m0 is on the list??? Oh c'mon guys. What if I wanna say "h0m0sapien" ? Cripes. That's just ridiculous.
    SMT 455db 9* - Accuflex VS339 X
    Sonartec SS-03 - TT DG S400
    KZG Forged Blades 3-PW - Rifle Project X 7.0
    KZG Forged Raw 52*, 56*, 60* - Rifle Spinner 6.5
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x
    Cash for the beer cart and a quarter to mark my ball

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_h
    Dude is walking a very thin line between metro and ****.

Just sayin'.
    BPC would be all over this if he were still around... lol...

It's got to be a European thing . . . . . . that's all I can figure. I think 90% of the European population is mostly switch-hitters anyway . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    It's got to be a European thing . . . . . . that's all I can figure. I think 90% of the European population is mostly switch-hitters anyway . . . . .
    Camillo is from Colombia. I know Colombians have Euro heritage, but so do Americans and Australians. We just have heritage from different parts of Europe. Maybe you could clarify it as a Spanish or Latino thing.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I like to watch him play but it might be better if he didn't dress like a South Miami Beach rent boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Camillo is from Colombia. I know Colombians have Euro heritage, but so do Americans and Australians. We just have heritage from different parts of Europe. Maybe you could clarify it as a Spanish or Latino thing.

Well, then, that clinches it . . . . . . . he is flaming homosexualbeing . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

the following is a filter test.

Emo.

Sumo.

Ecce ****.

**** sapiens.

Faggot.

so it filters h0m0 but lets me type faggot.

the filter writer must be a stoner.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    the following is a filter test.

Emo.

Sumo.

Ecce ****.

**** sapiens.

Faggot.
    Sumos are ultra-obese rolly polly be-thonged Japanese eunichs. Sasquatch is a huge mangy furred two legged bag of stink suffering from agoraphobia. Naming your products after them is faggoty.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    Sumos are ultra-obese rolly polly be-thonged Japanese eunichs. Sasquatch is a huge mangy furred two legged bag of stink suffering from agoraphobia. Naming your products after them is faggoty.
    so that's why faggot isn't filtered. It's Nike trademarked.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I honestly think that Camillo will one day become the first openly gay PGA Tour professional golfer, but as golf is still such a stuffy conservative sport he will stay in the closet til he either retires or makes enough money to not wory about losing all his sponsors. There's an old saying in Oz that "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck" (yeah I know ducks don't talk but it's just a saying) which applies to Camillo. He's just too camp not to be a f@g.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I honestly think that Camillo will one day become the first openly gay PGA Tour professional golfer, but as golf is still such a stuffy conservative sport he will stay in the closet til he either retires or makes enough money to not wory about losing all his sponsors. There's an old saying in Oz that "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck" (yeah I know ducks don't talk but it's just a saying) which applies to Camillo. He's just too camp not to be a f@g.
    If he comes out he may lose sponsors and gain some different ones. There may even be a Tiger effect where, like tons of minority kids (actually a misnomer since in many areas the minorities are in the majority) took up the game, the Camillo effect would soon see many poofters in Golf Galaxy ("Where did you get your big stick? Uranus, of course.") choosing equipment and attire endorsed by him. It has been my frequent observation in my decades in the real estate business that when they choose to buy and live in marginal, cheap, neighborhoods, they pour tons of money into their properties and the neighborhoods turn from slums into yuppie paradises. So an upside for us could be that all the local dogtracks would be forced to upgrade maintenance and improve the facilities to suite them. Of course it would pay to maintain situational awareness in the locker rooms.

Camillo Villegas Wow

Can't believe nobody had posted this link already!

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthr...78868#poststop
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Can't believe nobody had posted this link already!

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthr...78868#poststop
    Thanks for that link. Earlier today I saw a commercial on the Golf Channel for some product, maybe a credit card, don't remember, with Camilio and his padre playing with Gary Player and maybe on of Gary's sons. Camilio was dressed much more conservatively--typical private club attire-- and seemed a good bit more normal. Maybe Cobra forces its players to spice it up (like Ian Poofter) to attract that segment. They probably urged him to repeat his unique green reading routine which seems more like some four-legged creature's mating posture for rearwards entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_h
    Dude is walking a very thin line between metro and h0m0.

Just sayin'.

edit: h0m0 is on the list??? Oh c'mon guys. What if I wanna say "h0m0sapien" ? Cripes. That's just ridiculous.
    I don't think the guy looks gay at all. He dresses kind of metro but so do a lot of the guys on the tour. I think Nick Faldo acts a lot gayer than Camillo.

NAH

The phrase here is

"If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck"

CF says he is gay so he must be

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I don't think the guy looks gay at all. He dresses kind of metro but so do a lot of the guys on the tour. I think Nick Faldo acts a lot gayer than Camillo.
    Yeah but the spiderman act when reading putts is so ridiculous, anyone that does that must be totally gay.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Yeah but the spiderman act when reading putts is so ridiculous, anyone that does that must be totally gay.
    You never know. Maybe that's the way he eats p.ussy.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    You never know. Maybe that's the way he eats p.ussy.
    As low as he gets, it would easy pickins on worms, frogs and salamanders, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    As low as he gets, it would easy pickins on worms, frogs and salamanders, too.
    You might be on to something if he were lining up a putt in a swamp.

You're right. That would be the Florida Swing in the beginning of the season just after the West Coast Swing. Might be some good ground chow at the Players' this week.

Thread Information