|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Omen and the new Titty...

... so i've been out for some 20 rounds since going to the 907 with the proto blue by you shaft...

Here's the results:
    pro's:
    - maybe one snap hook, 2 at the very most.
    - can hit a soft cut if i want to
    - 80% swings are hitting the ball the same distance the full board swings were with the grafalloy
    - more fairways: probably near 60% and the ones that are missed are just by a few yards typically.
    - it's no big deal to hit a ball 280 now... picked up some extra speed... apparently if you fully load a shaft it does more work for you.

now for the con's:

so there you have it.... I've hit a couple drives just at and slightly over the 300 yard mark... THAT'S PHUCKING LONG FOR ME.

Omen, now to fix these phucking wedges. shoving every wedge shot right and a long way, no movement just pushed.
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    ... so i've been out for some 20 rounds since going to the 907 with the proto blue by you shaft...

Here's the results:
    pro's:
    - 80% swings are hitting the ball the same distance the full board swings were with the grafalloy
    - more fairways: probably near 60% and the ones that are missed are just by a few yards typically.
    - it's no big deal to hit a ball 280 now... picked up some extra speed... apparently if you fully load a shaft it does more work for you.

now for the con's:

so there you have it.... I've hit a couple drives just at and slightly over the 300 yard mark... THAT'S PHUCKING LONG FOR ME.

Omen, now to fix these phucking wedges. shoving every wedge shot right and a long way, no movement just pushed.
    Good deal on the big stick. Sounds like you have a nice setup.

The ball is too far back in your stance for your wedge shots.

You're welcome.

SMT 455db 9* - Accuflex VS339 X
    Sonartec SS-03 - TT DG S400
    KZG Forged Blades 3-PW - Rifle Project X 7.0
    KZG Forged Raw 52*, 56*, 60* - Rifle Spinner 6.5
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x
    Cash for the beer cart and a quarter to mark my ball

Jeff speaks the truth, above..... congrats on the new length.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2

Here's the results:
    pro's:

now for the con's:

I have one word for you: NIBLICK
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I'll try moving it forward... let you know how it goes. can't wait to post a video... oh and it's hot as balls down here already..

no good

Omen

Omen,

If the swing feels normal and you are hitting the rest of your irons sraight, your problem may be more a realease issue than ball position. If you are releasing late the face will be open at impact and the ball will go right. The reason for the late release could be two fold. It can come down to incorrect timing with your hands, but it can also be from your arms not matching the speed of your lower body and your arms and hands getting there late. If your arm swing is too fast and outraces your lower body the reverse will happen and you will get the hooks.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

since i've been working with this pro. we've been trying to really get the hips as open to the target as possible before the hands come through. The whole 2 cheeks at impact thing. so maybe that's what's causing the wedges to go right. I mean that 2 cheek makes since with the longer clubs, but with scoring clubs wouldn't you want more synchronized movement between the lower and upper body through impact. I mean after all it's not about maximizing distance but hitting it dead online and a controlled distance. Am i full of shi.t or is this making sense. I will try slowing the lower body down on the wedges and see what happens.... missing greens with wedges is dumber than leaving 4 foot birdie putts short.

Omen..

Thread Information