|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Tiger's bulging d*ck...

Here's a YouTube video of a Golf Channel reporter's slip up while reporting on Tiger's bulging disc...

BTW, the reporter's name is Win McMurry and she is smokin' hot. That might explain the bulging d*ck...

That's a Freudian slip. Like when the boss leaned over the counter at his young and well-endowed receptionist and asked her "Can you call the airlines get me two business class picketts to Tittsburgh for tomorrow morning?"

Yeah, she obviously meant to say "Tiger is a bulging d*ck" or "Tiger is a complete tool".

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    That's a Freudian slip. Like when the boss leaned over the counter at his young and well-endowed receptionist and asked her "Can you call the airlines get me two business class picketts to Tittsburgh for tomorrow morning?"
    That happened to me once. I looked at my wife at the time, and I meant to say, "Please pass the sugar" but it came out, "You stupid b!tch! You've ruined my life!!!!"
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    That happened to me once. I looked at my wife at the time, and I meant to say, "Please pass the sugar" but it came out, "You stupid b!tch! You've ruined my life!!!!"
    LOL...Post of the Week
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

I knew there had to be someone who knew, to paraphrase Paul Harvey, "and now you know...the rest of the joke".

I knew there had to be someone who knew, to paraphrase Paul Harvey, "and now you know...the rest of the joke".
    Thanks for the set-up. We'll take our Vaudeville comedy duo act out on the road one day.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    LOL...Post of the Week
    I agree. Is there a prize?

One of my stand-bys. I know it would have been a pain in the ass to type the whole set-up, but it would have shown more respect for a great joke.

I reported on Winn McMurry a while back when I was picturing her on her knees in front of me with her head repeatedly hitting a doorframe. Whoops.....Freudian slip.
    Last edited by lorenzoinoc; 05-12-2010 at 08:48 AM.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    One of my stand-bys. I know it would have been a pain in the ass to type the whole set-up, but it would have shown more respect for a great joke. Yes, it would have been hard to work the Freudian Slip concept into this thread, but you could have found a way.

I reported on Winn McMurry a while back when I was picturing her on her knees in front of me and her head was repeatedly hitting a doorframe. Whoops.....Freudian slip.
    I figured I'd just insert the beginning and figured there had to be someone who would finish it. A former boss told that one around 1991 when I was in the midst of a divorce and it brightened many a day.

I figured I'd just insert the beginning and figured there had to be someone who would finish it. A former boss told that one around 1991 when I was in the midst of a divorce and it brightened many a day.
    I've heard several set-ups. Did yours have the old Scottish guys going to the movies with the girl behind the ticket window having big tits, such that the guy asks for two tits instead of two tickets? I like that one best. You have to tell it with a Scottish accent when you're quoting the Scottish guys. Makes it alot funnier.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I've heard several set-ups. Did yours have the old Scottish guys going to the movies with the girl behind the ticket window having big tits, such that the guy asks for two tits instead of two tickets? I like that one best. You have to tell it with a Scottish accent when you're quoting the Scottish guys. Makes it alot funnier.
    I set it up like I heard it with the Boss and his Secretary. Since I was in the corporate world at the time, it was the joke's most appropriate setting. Whenever I try to use a Scottish accent, it comes out sounding Bulgarian so that dog don't hunt. I do good Asian accents, though. Like the thing with the "R''s & "L"'s. What's the favorite foreign chain seafood restaurant in China? Led Robster.

Tiger has my sympathy... it's equally impossible for me to play golf while mine's bulging.. devastates my balance, throws me on the ground face first, can't stay upright for follow through...

which is why I don't have a bunch of hookers and cocktail waitresses following me around on the course... and why I play golf with ugly people like SoonerBS...

it's all about bulge prevention
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I set it up like I heard it with the Boss and his Secretary. Since I was in the corporate world at the time, it was the joke's most appropriate setting. Whenever I try to use a Scottish accent, it comes out sounding Bulgarian so that dog don't hunt. I do good Asian accents, though. Like the thing with the "R''s & "L"'s. What's the favorite foreign chain seafood restaurant in China? Led Robster.
    For sure, you have to go with your strengths with joke telling. Dead air injures the ego at the very time you were trying to use humor to prop it up.

Besides, a good asian accent is naturally funny. Sorry Kenny.
    GR lives...

wow

best post of the year, lmao
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    Tiger
    which is why I don't have a bunch of hookers and cocktail waitresses following me around on the course... and why I play golf with ugly people like SoonerBS...

it's all about bulge prevention
    Are you saying you would be sexually aroused if you were playing golf with attractive males?
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    Are you saying you would be sexually aroused if you were playing golf with attractive males?
    Trick question... everyone knows there is no such thing as an attractive male.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Thread Information