|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: Which one do you bang?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give me Sinead. I'd rock that baldy's world.

    6 42.86%
  • Serena is slightly better than death.

    4 28.57%
  • Kill me now.

    4 28.57%
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Livin' the dream at the SPCC
    Posts
    8,510
    Rep Power
    23

    Forced at gunpoint to bang one?

    Hypothetical situation: You are locked in a room with a circa 1990 Sinead O'Connor and Serena Williams. You have to bang one of them or you will be shot in the head.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

    *Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The easiest
    Posts
    6,334
    Rep Power
    17
    If I can only bang one, it would be Serena but only if I can use my own Ruger. Well, maybe a Browning Hi-Power.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    magnolia
    Posts
    2,040
    Rep Power
    15
    Just think what Serena's twat would smell like after 3 or 4 sets. Give me Sinead.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1135
    Just think what Serena's twat would smell like after 3 or 4 sets. Give me Sinead.
    Yeah, but just think about how that arse would jiggle as you took her from behind and reaching up to grab those tig ole bitties . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pawleys Plantation
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    14
    Have you seen Sinead lately scarey. Serena well i am afraid she would want pitch not catch. Bi tch does have some junk in the trunk

    GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

    "There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

    Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Yeah, but just think about how that arse would jiggle as you took her from behind and reaching up to grab those tig ole bitties . . . . . .
    Yep - its the tits and ass for me too.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    12
    Serena...strickly out of curiosity. Never been with a black chic.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    25
    I can't believe all the Serena support. I thought Soonerbs was the only sick man on GR. You guys would surely need a lot of viagra/cialis assistance to bang Serena. Even then it would be hard to get past all that junk in the trunk.
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Livin' the dream at the SPCC
    Posts
    8,510
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I can't believe all the Serena support. I thought Soonerbs was the only sick man on GR. You guys would surely need a lot of viagra/cialis assistance to bang Serena. Even then it would be hard to get past all that junk in the trunk.
    I figured this would be an epic landslide too. I get why JS wants to bang Serena, but the rest of those guys have some explaining to do.
    By junk in the trunk, you do mean penis and balls right?
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

    *Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I figured this would be an epic landslide too. I get why JS wants to bang Serena, but the rest of those guys have some explaining to do.
    By junk in the trunk, you do mean penis and balls right?
    Well Sooner is always on about taking Serena from behind. I honestly don't think you could get close enough to actually penetrate from behind all that junk.
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    12
    There's got to be something said about Serena's grunts when she plays......pretty hot.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Well Sooner is always on about taking Serena from behind. I honestly don't think you could get close enough to actually penetrate from behind all that junk.

    So, basically, you have just confessed to having a small dick. That's alright, Kiwi, it is a plague a lot of white men have . . . . . . .

    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    So, basically, you have just confessed to having a small dick. That's alright, Kiwi, it is a plague a lot of white men have . . . . . . .

    LOL - it was entirely predictable that you would extrapolate that meaning from my post.

    Lets just say that it is perfectly adequate for a normal size female ass but not an ass the size of a hippo.

    I also doubt I could get it up even if I overdosed on viagra. One look at that huge ass would lead to an instant soft on.
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    11,981
    Rep Power
    27
    For those into beastiality I can understand the choice of Serena. For those with latent suppressed homosexual tendencies I can understand the support for a chick with a haircut and attitude like Sinead. But for the amount of self proclaimed heterosxual males on this site I can't understand the lack of votes for the bullet in the head option.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    magnolia
    Posts
    2,040
    Rep Power
    15
    Being 53 and divorced any port in a storm.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    For those into beastiality I can understand the choice of Serena. For those with latent suppressed homosexual tendencies I can understand the support for a chick with a haircut and attitude like Sinead. But for the amount of self proclaimed heterosxual males on this site I can't understand the lack of votes for the bullet in the head option.
    Well put . . . . . . . . . . except for that "bestiality" part of course.

    Actually, I'm kinda thinking most of us really wouldn't need a "gun to the head" type of scenario in order to give it up.

    Also, I am still awaiting Golfaholic's choice in this poll . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    25
    This poll is flawed.

    I think the two subjects needed separate polls to get a scientifically proven result. It's clear that Sooner would take the bullet rather than bang Sinead and I would take the bullet rather than bang Serena. But this poll gave us both an out by listing our preferred option.

    Horseballs needs to lift his game poll wise. I would have expected more from a >5k veteran.
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Location, Location.
    Posts
    11,934
    Rep Power
    28
    I use a simple test. Would it be a positive or a negative if they turned out to be a major freak? If it's a negative, they ain't doing it for ya.

    Based on that, the only option is bullett to the head.
    GR lives...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Livin' the dream at the SPCC
    Posts
    8,510
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    This poll is flawed.

    I think the two subjects needed separate polls to get a scientifically proven result. It's clear that Sooner would take the bullet rather than bang Sinead and I would take the bullet rather than bang Serena. But this poll gave us both an out by listing our preferred option.

    Horseballs needs to lift his game poll wise. I would have expected more from a >5k veteran.
    The poll is perfectly suited for the question I needed to have answered. Who would you rather bang, Serena or 1990 Sinead?
    I can't believe the results are even.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

    *Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sea Ranch GC, Gualala, CA.
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    16
    both and will like it
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Oak Valley
    Posts
    7,980
    Rep Power
    26
    At gunpoint, is it acceptable to fake an orgasm?
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Location, Location.
    Posts
    11,934
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    At gunpoint, is it acceptable to fake an orgasm?
    If you want to impress her with your recovery times, sure.
    GR lives...

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chillin' with my Freakamaniacs, brother.
    Posts
    2,545
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    At gunpoint, is it acceptable to fake an orgasm?

    Girls can typically spot the difference between urination and ejaculation.

    Serena and Sinead... I'm not sure they're girls, so you're taking your chances...

    Why isn't Ladyboy Gaga part of this poll?

    Shoot me now.



    FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

    Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    Girls can typically spot the difference between urination and ejaculation.

    Serena and Sinead... I'm not sure they're girls, so you're taking your chances...

    Why isn't Ladyboy Gaga part of this poll?

    Shoot me now.



    FON
    You're right, she fits right up there with Sinead -- another flaky b!tch.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I use a simple test. Would it be a positive or a negative if they turned out to be a major freak? If it's a negative, they ain't doing it for ya.

    Based on that, the only option is bullett to the head.
    I'm going to have to call some good ole' fashioned Sooner BS on this one, Lo. You must be affected by the drugs. You know that good and well that either of those tangs would be better than a bullet. If we are good about upholding the standard that "a day of bad golf is still better than a day with no golf at all," then it should be correct that "a day of bad tang is still better than a day without tang at all."
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Location, Location.
    Posts
    11,934
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I'm going to have to call some good ole' fashioned Sooner BS on this one, Lo. You must be affected by the drugs. You know that good and well that either of those tangs would be better than a bullet. If we are good about upholding the standard that "a day of bad golf is still better than a day with no golf at all," then it should be correct that "a day of bad tang is still better than a day without tang at all."

    It's like this. As most know, the real sex organ is the brain. The problem with just average sex is, it plants these little seeds in the brain convincing it that sex isn't all that great. Those seeds grow into lower libido, lesser imagination and a more muted experience. Bad sex has an even worse impact. Bad sex with a behemoth or an angry asexual malish female in a dress could produce serious, lifetime effects. I'd rather die than go through that.

    Its one of the reasons guys that can access amazing tang f--k so much. Sure there are other reasons. But don't ask me to explain 300 lb mamas with 6 kids like you see around here so much. My only guess is the guy's a psychopath or something.

    So if she crosses your personal line, be very careful. There's more at stake than one encounter.
    GR lives...

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Oak Valley
    Posts
    7,980
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    Girls can typically spot the difference between urination and ejaculation.




    FON
    May we assume you have first hand experience to validate this statement?
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Would You Bang Stephanie Sparks?
    By lorenzoinoc in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 07:45 AM
  2. best bang for buck: Irons
    By juniorgolfer4190 in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 05:10 PM
  3. Bang!
    By Killsocket in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 08:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •