13 52.00%
  • bent

0 0%
  • STFU and just swing the darn thing!!!

5 20.00%

Thread: golf swing poll

golf swing poll

During your back swing, should you...
    Last edited by ironman; 05-13-2010 at 07:54 AM.
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman
    During your back swing, do you...
    I think straight is best because it's simplest.

If you're going to transfer the motion of your torso to the club in the downswing, a straight arm does that best. I've seen people who leave the arm bent until the transition from backswing to downswing and hit the ball quite well, but it adds another thing you have to do right in order to make a good swing, so I'd rather not.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

As hard as I've tried for years to keep it straight, it bends slightly and is only straight at the top of my swing as I transition down. At least it must be pretty straight at impact because I pretty much hit the sweetspot on my irons, hybrids and drivers most of the time. When I concentrate on keeping it dead straight with irons, I tend to forget the forward weight shift and hit the mother fat.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    As hard as I've tried for years to keep it straight, it bends slightly and is only straight at the top of my swing as I transition down. At least it must be pretty straight at impact because I pretty much hit the sweetspot on my irons, hybrids and drivers most of the time. When I concentrate on keeping it dead straight with irons, I tend to forget the forward weight shift and hit the mother fat.
    Same here, I just can't seem to keep my arm straight.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Same here, I just can't seem to keep my arm straight.
    good point: me2

The poll says "should be" and you ask "do you". So it should be straight but without tension. Slightly bent is better is you are not flexible enough to comfortably keep it straight.

My arm is nearly straight to slightly bent depending on the day...

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    The poll says "should be" and you ask "do you". So it should be straight but without tension. Slightly bent is better is you are not flexible enough to comfortably keep it straight.

My arm is nearly straight to slightly bent depending on the day...
    Agree. Straight helps consistency and to avoid overswinging. If you have difficulty with this a little work on flexibility could go a long way. Also helps to make sure you're making a full and correct shoulder turn.
    GR lives...

Hold it rigidly straight and accidently hit fat-- and you'll never do that again! You may find yourself flinching before every impact for a while. We let the front arm bend slightly to protect the elbow joint--especially when hitting on range mats. I have never heard a teaching pro talk about the need to hold our front arm straight. The spine angle is FAR more important to accurately bring the clubhead to the ball.

Just do what you would do in the Perpetual Motion drill-- and you DON'T hold your arms rigidly straight, neither one.

larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    Hold it rigidly straight and accidently hit fat-- and you'll never do that again! You may find yourself flinching before every impact for a while. We let the front arm bend slightly to protect the elbow joint--especially when hitting on range mats. I have never heard a teaching pro talk about the need to hold our front arm straight. The spine angle is FAR more important to accurately bring the clubhead to the ball.

Just do what you would do in the Perpetual Motion drill-- and you DON'T hold your arms rigidly straight, neither one.
    Man, you talk a lot of nonsense.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    I dont worry about keeping my arm straight. When I do, I lock my wrist from breakin at the top of my swing, serious full swing killer. But it sure looks like your best players keep that left arm straight.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

larry
    Unfortunately, I have held it rigidly straight repeatedly and hit it fat repeatedly until I stopped concentrating on it and concentrated on keeping my spine angle as constant as possible. When the tempo, weight shift and spine angle are good, I feel like my arms could be strands of spaghetti and I will still compress the ball and nail the iron. Viva Calvin Peete.

larry
    LOL - you're still working on some very basic swing concepts larroRSF. When you get that done your pro will start working on some of the items discussed here like straight left arm, or right arm for you, and many others. Now go do some of you slow motion drills.

Here's a good one for Larry. We're all more accurate and consistent pulling as opposed to pushing. So take the club back with the right arm/side and come down and through with the left. This will automatically enforce alot of good things, particularly if one has a tendency to take the club back too far inside and/or behind, as most intermediate golfers often do.
    GR lives...

ironman's not dead? I THOUGHT SPANK SAID HE WAS DEAD ALSO?

Omen
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Straight to slightly bent. I think as straight as you can go without becoming rigid. Ramrod straight loses power.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I voted STFU on principle. One of my swing thoughts is to keep the hands low during the first part of the backswing. This gives me width. I also try to keep the hands low (extended down) on the downswing...if my hands start getting high, I lose power and start to thin shots.

I don't think I've seen too many people play with more than slight bend in their lead elbow on the backswing. Weird thing to worry about. Ironman, let me give you a little TGM thought that might help you. There is a pressure point on the palm of the right hand where it folds over the left hand thumb when gripping the club. Some guys benefit from trying to push the left hand out through the right hand pressure point. This will assure the left arm stays extended. Pingman can probably explain it better than me.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

I was in the STFU category too. Golfers worry WAY too much about positions sometimes and just need figure out how to hit the ball without thinking about a thing. Pick your shot, setup correctly, and just hit the ball Sergio.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Pingman can probably explain it better than me.
    I seriously doubt it, though I'm sure he can explain it more complicated than you.
    I don't consciously think about keeping the left arm straight. My only thoughts at the current moment are to keep the butt of the club pointed at the ball on the backswing, keep the right elbow in, and finish fully with a straight front leg. When I actually do all of these things in sequence, I hit good shots.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

I don't think about the left arm. If I try to keep it ultra straight, it gets too rigid. Having said that, once in a while a little too much bend creeps in, and it causes me to cast the club.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

larry
    i understand. thanks.

Talking Omen loveth a spank

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    ironman's not dead? I THOUGHT SPANK SAID HE WAS DEAD ALSO?

Omen
    pissed off zombie with a club just shoot me now

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course
    In the whole scheme of things, the angle of the dangle is of much more importance.
    SMT 455db 9* - Accuflex VS339 X
    Sonartec SS-03 - TT DG S400
    KZG Forged Blades 3-PW - Rifle Project X 7.0
    KZG Forged Raw 52*, 56*, 60* - Rifle Spinner 6.5
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x
    Cash for the beer cart and a quarter to mark my ball

Unfortunately, I have held it rigidly straight repeatedly and hit it fat repeatedly until I stopped concentrating on it and concentrated on keeping my spine angle as constant as possible. When the tempo, weight shift and spine angle are good, I feel like my arms could be strands of spaghetti and I will still compress the ball and nail the iron. Viva Calvin Peete.
    Right on. Tension anywhere is deadly--it cancels out your entire backswing. Too tight grip pressure can transmit tension to the arms which transmits tension to the chest and torso-- and can make it very difficult to pivot around correctly. It doesn't take much tension in our torso to change a synchronized backswing into a a "hoist" wherein we finish the backswing with arms-- and get the club up over our head instead of down over our shoulders on plane. So if you have to choose--and most late beginners do-- choose "ragdoll loose" arms and "baby bird" grip pressure to quote Nicklaus and Snead.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Here's a good one for Larry. We're all more accurate and consistent pulling as opposed to pushing. So take the club back with the right arm/side and come down and through with the left. This will automatically enforce alot of good things, particularly if one has a tendency to take the club back too far inside and/or behind, as most intermediate golfers often do.
    Better yet, SWING it back fast enough that momentum keeps your arms in front of your chest and puts the club on plane automatically. SWING it back and rhythmically swing it down. This really works. I believe the Perpetual Motion drill is the most important in golf-- it can change everything for you. I could never make the transition weight shift consistently until I did this drill -- then it became automatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38rsy8ZNvM8&feature=fvw

Larry

Better yet, SWING it back fast enough that momentum keeps your arms in front of your chest and puts the club on plane automatically. SWING it back and rhythmically swing it down. This really works. I believe the Perpetual Motion drill is the most important in golf-- it can change everything for you. I could never make the transition weight shift consistently until I did this drill -- then it became automatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38rsy8ZNvM8&feature=fvw

Larry
    Yes, that is even better, Lar. That's the kind of instruction I endorse. He does an excellent job of creating drills and images to get you to understand what you're trying for without talking about things like accumulators. The technical type of instruction is often just pushing potatoes around the plate.

I nominate Shawn Clement for President. Larry, what's his position on illegal immigratioin?
    GR lives...

Yes, that is even better, Lar. That's the kind of instruction I endorse. He does an excellent job of creating drills and images to get you to understand what you're trying for without talking about things like accumulators. The technical type of instruction is often just pushing potatoes around the plate.

I nominate Shawn Clement for President. Larry, what's his position on illegal immigratioin?
    Isn't he a Canuck? They are afforded a moral high ground because nobody wants to illegally immigrate to Canada when the US is the first stop along the way.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

He may be for it, ha. He is a Canadian and probably wants to live in Southern California. I would love to drop in for a lesson with him--but that would be too close to Alan Baker. Likely they have posted guards around Richmond Hill Golf Center to keep AB out....

Seriously, however, I think this motion is the "cherry" on top of the technical stuff we get in static lessons. As I have said repeatedly, it really doesn't matter much how technically correct our grip, setup, etc. is if we can't move in the correct sequence. We will still decelerate. MOST of us lag back and start with shoulders and arms instead of hips. And teaching pros are mostly helpless to communicate the correct sequence to their students. They give us the standard drills, but for me at least, they don't work. The PM drill works.

You may like this addendum even better: I actually start most swings like he suggests-- in the impact position with back heel up--and then rock back onto my heel as I swing my arms and club back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJV7lz7QpSA

Larry

He may be for it, ha. He is a Canadian and probably wants to live in Southern California. I would love to drop in for a lesson with him--but that would be too close to Alan Baker. Likely they have posted guards around Richmond Hill Golf Center to keep AB out....

Seriously, however, I think this motion is the "cherry" on top of the technical stuff we get in static lessons. As I have said repeatedly, it really doesn't matter much how technically correct our grip, setup, etc. is if we can't move in the correct sequence. We will still decelerate. MOST of us lag back and start with shoulders and arms instead of hips. And teaching pros are mostly helpless to communicate the correct sequence to their students. They give us the standard drills, but for me at least, they don't work. The PM drill works.
    You may like this addendum even better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJV7lz7QpSA

Larry
    If he's not naturalized, then this petition I'm working on is pointless.

I come from the other direction, Larry. It's feeling the swing first and the technical stuff second. It needs to be a feeling. That's why I endorse Shawn Clement. He's very effective at conveying the feeling.

Once you understand the feeling, you can make technical adjustments. I know most current intruction doesn't approach things this way, but I think they're wrong and it may explain why many intelligent people on this forum disrespect instruction.

By the way, that is another great video.
    GR lives...

If he's not naturalized, then this petition I'm working on is pointless.

I come from the other direction, Larry. It's feeling the swing first and the technical stuff second. It needs to be a feeling. That's why I endorse Shawn Clement. He's very effective at conveying the feeling.

Once you understand the feeling, you can make technical adjustments. I know most current intruction doesn't approach things this way, but I think they're wrong and it may explain why many intelligent people on this forum disrespect instruction.

By the way, that is another great video.
    Man.....

I can feel the love all the way over here in Florida. What a nice, warm, fuzzy sensation.

The best pros (for casual players anyway) are those that correct only the glaring errors. Then they run with what you brung.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_h
    Man.....

I can feel the love all the way over here in Florida. What a nice, warm, fuzzy sensation.

The best pros (for casual players anyway) are those that correct only the glaring errors. Then they run with what you brung.
    I don't know exactly what this s.hit is I'm on, but today it's feeling like Ecstasy, at least as I imagine it, as I've never taken it.

Everyone and everything is beautiful today. Love ya, man.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Isn't he a Canuck? They are afforded a moral high ground because nobody wants to illegally immigrate to Canada when the US is the first stop along the way.
    Alot of people around here would gladly pay for the extra shipping.
    GR lives...

Alot of people around here would gladly pay for the extra shipping.
    See........there's the thing.

A whole bunch of people in California are p!ssed at Arizona right now and are blaming it on racism and profiling and all that crap.

It's all BS.

They want AZ to repeal the law because they know the California legislature is too fecking bleeding heart stupid to enact one of their own and if the AZ law stands, they're gonna get MORE of the illegals.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

A whole bunch of people in California are p!ssed at Arizona right now and are blaming it on racism and profiling and all that crap.

It's all BS.

They want AZ to repeal the law because they know the California legislature is too fecking bleeding heart stupid to enact one of their own and if the AZ law stands, they're gonna get MORE of the illegals.
    California is powerless to counter the Mexican/illegal immigration lobby. There are simply too many Latino voters. Politicians can no longer get elected in California without pandering to Latinos.

But some of these Latino women are really great.
    GR lives...

It's all BS.

We need to crash and burn before we make any worthwhile changes!

California is powerless to counter the Mexican/illegal immigration lobby. There are simply too many Latino voters. Politicians can no longer get elected in California without pandering to Latinos.

They are really great until they turn 25. Something programmed in their DNA makes them fatasses past that age. Probably the burrito genome.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Man.....

I completely agree with you. Angle of dangle and run what you brung, says so much while typing so little.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

There is a big diference between a Latino voter and Mexican/illegal alien. I think most Latino American Citizens are opposed to illegal immigration and don't need to be pandered to based on race!

They are really great until they turn 25. Something programmed in their DNA makes them fatasses past that age. Probably the burrito genome.
    Yes, but a few make it past that intact. Have you seen some of them? And they can be off the charts in bed. It is a low percentage of them, but it's all about finding the diamond in the rough, no?
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    There is a big diference between a Latino voter and Mexican/illegal alien. I think most Latino American Citizens are opposed to illegal immigration and don't need to be pandered to based on race!
    Not based on what's happening in response to Arizona.
    GR lives...

I completely agree with you. Angle of dangle and run what you brung, says so much while typing so little.
    Stop. You are Jeff_h are enemies. You are to agree on nothing from here on out. In fact, I'm going to be disappointed if your natural hatred doesn't evolve into a Larry/Alan stalk fest across multiple forums and media. Not sure who is who yet, but that is the beauty of witnessing a fledgeling rivalry. We get to watch the rose of hatred slowly unfold its many layers.
    Call him a dickface so you can resume your role as nemesis to Jeff.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

They, (even Fox News) seems reluctant to reveal how many Latinos in Arizona and dozens of other states who are VERY STRONGLY for these laws. It is 73% overall but likely at least 50% of legal latinos. They want illegal imigration stopped as much as anglos do.

Larry

Stop. You are Jeff_h are enemies. You are to agree on nothing from here on out. In fact, I'm going to be disappointed if your natural hatred doesn't evolve into a Larry/Alan stalk fest across multiple forums and media. Not sure who is who yet, but that is the beauty of witnessing a fledgeling rivalry. We get to watch the rose of hatred slowly unfold its many layers.
    No way, they have too much in common. I could see Jeff and TP becoming good friends. There's too much hate in the world.
    GR lives...

They, (even Fox News) seems reluctant to reveal how many Latinos in Arizona and dozens of other states who are VERY STRONGLY for these laws. It is 73% overall but likely at least 50% of legal latinos. They want illegal imigration stopped as much as anglos do.

Larry

And that seems to run counter to where the votes fall. As a voting block, just about whatever Latinos support will prevail. If what you say is true, there's a big opportunity being squandered.
    GR lives...

No way, they have too much in common. I could see Jeff and TP becoming good friends. There's too much hate in the world.
    You shut your medicated mouth (fingers?). You're going to look back on your happy sunshine pill day with nothing but regret. I'm trying to stoke the fires of a true nemesis relationship (it's a gift for everyone to share), and you step up with this bridge-building non-sense? For shame. Your greasy ancestors loved a good rivalry, what happened?
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

It's all BS.

MANY, if not most legal latinos in California want the border to work--to stop illegals--and they want those who have broken into our country arrested and deported. They are taking too many of the jobs that legal residents would do.

14 other states are currently drafting similar legislation as Arizona's-- which simply tells police to check the federal imigration status of law-breakers they arrest. If the arrestee cannot prove he is here legally, the cops simply turn them over to ICE-- which determines their status and either lets them go-- or deports them. If they have broken in again after being deported, they go to jail--that is a felony!

What part of "illegal" is so hard to understand?? These laws have been on the books in America for 100 years at least.

Larry

You shut your medicated mouth (fingers?). You're going to look back on your happy sunshine pill day with nothing but regret. I'm trying to stoke the fires of a true nemesis relationship (it's a gift for everyone to share), and you step up with this bridge-building non-sense? For shame. Your greasy ancestors loved a good rivalry, what happened?
    Do you know why I'm still here? I'm completely fine and as healthy as anyone. Only one reason. They have to make sure I stay still. One of the nurses said now that they know what I'm like, they're keeping me here as long as possible. So I have much to regret AND I have much to be thankful for. I choose the positive.

Love conquers all. Love is the answer. I now know this.
    GR lives...

And that seems to run counter to where the votes fall. As a voting block, just about whatever Latinos support will prevail. If what you say is true, there's a big opportunity being squandered.
    I suspect that the Republicans know how legal Latinos will vote this time-- and if they are careful to avoid any taint of racial profiling, etc. Latinos will vote republican. They are religious, they are against abortion, and many are in business. They are just like the Cubans in Florida.

In Arizona, they need to show that at least half the city and state police are themselves latinos--and thus not likely to exert racial profiling, etc.

Larry

In the whole scheme of things, the angle of the dangle is of much more importance.
    The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat. C'mon Jeff, you're an engineer. Have you forgotten your undergrad physics already?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Not based on what's happening in response to Arizona.
    The media would like you to believe that but most of the initial outcry has fizzled after the latinos got an interpreter to read them a copy of the bill!

If it bends too much, your downswing starts out too narrow and you lose power and consistency.

But if it is dead straight, you lose feel and rotation.

I like to feel like I"m holding it straight but see on video that it bends a bit at the top. If I actually DO hold it straight, rhythm and timing and power all go away.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    If it bends too much, your downswing starts out too narrow and you lose power and consistency.

But if it is dead straight, you lose feel and rotation.

I like to feel like I"m holding it straight but see on video that it bends a bit at the top. If I actually DO hold it straight, rhythm and timing and power all go away.
    Mine actually bends a bit at the top, but my wife doesn't seem to mind as it rubs her G spot better . . . . . .

Do you know why I'm still here? I'm completely fine and as healthy as anyone. Only one reason. They have to make sure I stay still. One of the nurses said now that they know what I'm like, they're keeping me here as long as possible. So I have much to regret AND I have much to be thankful for. I choose the positive.

Love conquers all. Love is the answer. I now know this.
    Two Questions:

Who are you, and . . . . .

What have you done with Lorenzoinic?

Are we going to have to boycott Boston and the state of Massachusetts now? They arrested two guys after finding out they were illegals. All the protest against AZ is nothing more than people who feel guilty about being white handwringing over this. The Latinos protesting it are looking for more power. The blacks protesting it are looking for more power too. All it is about. Money and power.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelman
    Are we going to have to boycott Boston and the state of Massachusetts now? They arrested two guys after finding out they were illegals. All the protest against AZ is nothing more than people who feel guilty about being white handwringing over this. The Latinos protesting it are looking for more power. The blacks protesting it are looking for more power too. All it is about. Money and power.
    I suspect in Boston, somehow, it was all about the Red Sox. If these guys were wearing Yankee hats, they got what they deserved.
    GR lives...

I don't know exactly what this s.hit is I'm on, but today it's feeling like Ecstasy, at least as I imagine it, as I've never taken it.

Everyone and everything is beautiful today. Love ya, man.
    IT's intravenous Viagra, like I recommended. Love ya man, woman, animal, and inanimate object. :-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I'm much too lazy to put in the time and effort it would take to form a lasting hate-bond with Jeff. Larry and Alan have set the bar so high, I can't possibly compete with that. Its not enough to just be mentally deranged or emotionally disturbed...you have to have the kind of free time that only comes with being retired or jobless.

I'm much too lazy to put in the time and effort it would take to form a lasting hate-bond with Jeff. Larry and Alan have set the bar so high, I can't possibly compete with that. Its not enough to just be mentally deranged or emotionally disturbed...you have to have the kind of free time that only comes with being retired or jobless.
    Edgey and Omen gave it a pretty god nudge a couple of years ago and as far as I can tell they both work and have kids. Although they didn't achieve anything like the longevity of Larry & Alan it was still pretty intense while it lasted. So your excuse just doesn't hold water.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Are you sure you're lazy and not simply conflicted? Like I am over breakfast. Can't decide whether to eat the runny snot I'm looking at or not.
    GR lives...

Are you sure you're lazy and not simply conflicted? Like I am over breakfast. Can't decide whether to eat the runny snot I'm looking at or not.
    I'm a cup half full kind of guy. Look at this as a weight loss opportunity.

The only thing I could stand to eat that came from the hospital when my last kid was born, were these little packages of powdered chicken broth with hot water.

I am one of those people that gets ill just being in a hospital. The florescent lights, the sterile air, the blahness...When do you get out of that joint?

I'm a cup half full kind of guy. Look at this as a weight loss opportunity.

The only thing I could stand to eat that came from the hospital when my last kid was born, were these little packages of powdered chicken broth with hot water.

I am one of those people that gets ill just being in a hospital. The florescent lights, the sterile air, the blahness...When do you get out of that joint?
    We've been debating this for days. I maintain I'm good to go now and that I'll behave after I'm dismissed. I'm beginning to believe noone is really in charge of my case so noone is able to discharge me.

I really don't know what to do about it. The only thing I've come up with so far is to be as annoying as I can possibly be. I'll take other suggestions. I could probably just stay here for years if I wanted to, unless they need the bed to provide free health care to some illegal.

Eventually I'm going to just get up and leave.
    GR lives...

I suspect in Boston, somehow, it was all about the Red Sox. If these guys were wearing Yankee hats, they got what they deserved.
    I now love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelman
    Those who think the situation in Arizona is not deadly serious should go there-- go down near the border and spend the night in a tent. Take all your guns and several big dogs. IF you survive, you will have a far different opinion the next morning--and no tent, no guns, and no dogs (Mexicans BBQ big dogs!). They are serious down there--and unless the US Army is there in numbers to block them, they are coming across. Napolitano knows all about it-- as Arizona Governor she was screaming for help from the federal government-- now that she needs to pander to the left, she is singing a different tune. But I absolutely guarantee that she would not let the sun set on her down on that border. Neither would Obama.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz1975
    I now love you.
    Are you kidding, I lived there for a couple of years and became a big fan. There's nothing like Fenway Park. All Yankee players and fans deserve a lengthy ass kicking. It's like rooting for the Nazis.

I can get all games in HD on my i-phone so I get to watch the Sox go .500 live.

Wanda upgraded my breakfast from loose snot to two dry, tasteless veggie burger patties and I'm actually excited about it.
    GR lives...

Wanda upgraded my breakfast from loose snot to two dry, tasteless veggie burger patties and I'm actually excited about it.
    Sounds like a wicked pissah. Pahty time with veggie burgahs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz1975
    Sounds like a wicked pissah. Pahty time with veggie burgahs.
    Eat, crap, type and complain is about all I get to do right now.
    GR lives...

Eat, crap, type and complain is about all I get to do right now.
    One of these days you're going to have to tell me what your little problem has been. In the day and age where they bring someone in, give them a quadruple bypass surgery, and then shove them out the door the very next day, it is mind-boggling to me why they are keeping you in a hospital for so long . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    One of these days you're going to have to tell me what your little problem has been. In the day and age where they bring someone in, give them a quadruple bypass surgery, and then shove them out the door the very next day, it is mind-boggling to me why they are keeping you in a hospital for so long . . . . . . .
    ok, I'll tell them that and see what they say. Having hemorrhoids removed isn't nearly as serious as a by-pass.
    GR lives...

Sorry, Pure, but I don't hate Larry. I just dislike him and his pompous bull****, so I call him on it.

Now, because Larry is such a perfect example of NPD, I think that he has come to hate me; that's why he posts such outrageous lies.

But that's not my problem.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

ok, I'll tell them that and see what they say. Having hemorrhoids removed isn't nearly as serious as a by-pass.
    Holy crap! No wonder you are having trouble just letting go and letting it flow. Sorry for you, Lorenzo . . . . . .

Those who think the situation in Arizona is not deadly serious should go there-- go down near the border and spend the night in a tent. Take all your guns and several big dogs. IF you survive, you will have a far different opinion the next morning--and no tent, no guns, and no dogs (Mexicans BBQ big dogs!). They are serious down there--and unless the US Army is there in numbers to block them, they are coming across. Napolitano knows all about it-- as Arizona Governor she was screaming for help from the federal government-- now that she needs to pander to the left, she is singing a different tune. But I absolutely guarantee that she would not let the sun set on her down on that border. Neither would Obama.

Larry
    Looks like Janet has found her match in Obama's new Supreme Court nominee, the one who shares a hairdresser with Rachel Madow.

Retards...

Left arm (for right handers) slightly bent on a baseball swing or straight? we are freaking human, and NOTHING is ever straight except... nevermind, well ... nevermind...

It is a freaking swing, and the angle of vid cam might make it look straight, but it is not. I think some pros can do it, but I doubt it... I am sure they are a degree off or 2.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by rumors
    You are retarded!
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Thread Information