|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Golf Trends Strikeforce Irons ??

I found these irons that I forgot about in the basement.A friend gave them to me about 15 years ago. Has anyone ever used these irons?

Dane

Quote Originally Posted by danester
    I found these irons that I forgot about in the basement.A friend gave them to me about 15 years ago. Has anyone ever used these irons?

Dane
    Your friend who gave them to you.

Sounds like some kind of K-mart special. You should donate these clunkers to "the First Tee" or some other charity. I feel sorry for the kid that gets them, but its better than nothing.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Holy sh!t!!! The Strikeforce??!!! They are extremely rare and valuable. There are only two sets in existence, Richard Nixon had one (which his heirs still have) and Elvis Presley had the other set, which he gave to a doctor in a small town in Tennessee in exchange for a prescription for Quaaludes. Those have to be worth six figures at the very least.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Holy sh!t!!! The Strikeforce??!!! They are extremely rare and valuable. There are only two sets in existence, Richard Nixon had one (which his heirs still have) and Elvis Presley had the other set, which he gave to a doctor in a small town in Tennessee in exchange for a prescription for Quaaludes. Those have to be worth six figures at the very least.
    The clubs or the 714's? If the pills have been partially digested with verified Elvis DNA we're talkin' seven figures at Sotheby's, my man.

Quote Originally Posted by danester

Dane
    The Strikeforce Irons are what put Golf Trends on the map. Prior to inventing Strikeforce irons, Golf Trends was run out of an old quanset hut outside of Philly. Now, they have a 10 acre campus down in Carlsbad. It's all because of Strikeforce. Those clubs could easily fetch $100k to $200k on Ebay.

Thread Information