|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Fooooom!!!! Uuuaaaargghhhh!!!!

Sorry, just warming up.

Just picked up a HammerX driver, and I'm ready to hit the range. I'm going to add 120 yards to my tee shots.

The rest of you are suckers.

EEEUUIRRRFOOMPEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCityGolfer
    Sorry, just warming up.

Just picked up a HammerX driver, and I'm ready to hit the range. I'm going to add 120 yards to my tee shots.

The rest of you are suckers.

EEEUUIRRRFOOMPEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    I was going to post a review of it but figured I'd get ridiculed. Actually, not the club but the infomercial that is an evergreen at 2 am on the golf channel. It rates a 10 with me and I could watch it over and over. I even prefer it over the classic Perfect Club production starring Peter Kessler or the A.J. Bonar Instant Power Move show. Hamm gets such a beautiful trajectory with that driver. Man, I'd kill for that. I'd just maim for the 3 wood.

Yea, you keep sitting at home watching commercials buddy.

If you are looking for me, I'll be somewhere out west crushing the ball over a mountain range with a 175 yard hook.

Envy me.

Yea, you keep sitting at home watching commercials buddy.

If you are looking for me, I'll be somewhere out west crushing the ball over a mountain range with a 175 yard hook.

Envy me.
    I will absolutely envy you where the skies are always blue and the winds mild. Somewhere over the rainbow. EEEEORRRRUMMMMPFFFFFFFFFFFEEEOOOOWWWEEE!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Do you think the bump and run is a legitimate shot with this club?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Do you think the bump and run is a legitimate shot with this club?
    Ask your mom.

I tell her everything.
    Last edited by QueenCityGolfer; 05-15-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Ask your mom, who I frequently have sexual relations with.

I tell her everything.
    I do not like this disrespectful comment.

Don't make me own you.

spank
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Ask your mom, who I frequently have sexual relations with.

I tell her everything.

I can be at Shaker in 15 minutes. When do you want to hit em?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
    Thank you for this additional clue.

Mr. Helmet,

Please tell your friend that he owes an apology.

Thank you.

spank.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Thank you for this additional clue.

Mr. Helmet,

Please tell your friend that he owes an apology.

Thank you.

spank.

glad to be of assistance. QCG sounds like he is messin with NaH. Maybe theres a history there???

NAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

no phucking way he can BnR that thing... it doesn't have near enough loft...

QCG only plays the BnR with high lofted wedges...
    Now had you asked him if he's perfected that shot with the 68* and 72* wedges you might get a serious response.

Omen
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

glad to be of assistance. QCG sounds like he is messin with NaH. Maybe theres a history there???
    Perhaps there is a history...

Let's see if they can work this out. NAH may deserve it, for all we know, and he doesn't need me...

Okay, and backing off to observe and report for a minute...

What is "em"?

Shaker isn't open for at least another hour.

I do not like this disrespectful comment.

Don't make me own you.

spank
    Do you have intellectual rights to the phrase "Don't make me own you." ?

Is it like a trademark? You say it a lot, and it never makes sense.

Are you like a new GR Paul Blart up in here about to get your protect and serve on?

What is "em"?

Shaker isn't open for at least another hour.
    as in play some golf?

im not concerned with your sexual issues...

just maybe trying to get some queen city locals to hook up snd plsy some golf???

i cant be at shaker today...sorry

QCG

"em" is short in hick speak for them.
    i've learned this living in charleston... Noone here says them. They also do not say "about" but rather prefer "fixin" : DON'T PHUCKING ASK ME WHY!

Omen...

as in play some golf?

im not concerned with your sexual issues...

just maybe trying to get some queen city locals to hook up snd plsy some golf???

i cant be at shaker today...sorry
    That's what I thought you meant. It just somewhat seemed like you were sending some coded message to spanqdoggie or something, who for some reason makes all of my posts his personal business, and then procedes to make these crypic threats to me.

Did you just want to hit some balls or play?

That's what I thought you meant. It just somewhat seemed like you were sending some coded message to spanqdoggie or something, who for some reason makes all of my posts his personal business, and then procedes to make these crypic threats to me.

Did you just want to hit some balls or play?
    I work in Lebanon so I can be to Shaker quick if you ever want to meet during the week. Maybe 9 after work sometime?
    Im off the Friday before Memorial Day if you and/or Horseballs wanna meet up to play golf, 9 or 18.
    I live close (Fairfield Twp) to Walden Pond, guess its my home course...but will play anywhere.
    I read in another thread you coach a little - maybe you could eyeball my swing.

I work in Lebanon so I can be to Shaker quick if you ever want to meet during the week. Maybe 9 after work sometime?
    Im off the Friday before Memorial Day if you and/or Horseballs wanna meet up to play golf, 9 or 18.
    I live close (Fairfield Twp) to Walden Pond, guess its my home course...but will play anywhere.
    Yea, that sounds cool. I actually have a 9 hole raincheck at Shaker that I need to use.

That Friday might work as well. I just saw in another thread that Friday afternoon might work for Horse as well.

As far as eyeballing your swing, you obviously don't need any help if you are rockin' the GFF. All you have to do is say "I am pure, I am wise." and take a swing. Course record would be threatened.

Yea, that sounds cool. I actually have a 9 hole raincheck at Shaker that I need to use.

That Friday might work as well. I just saw in another thread that Friday afternoon might work for Horse as well.

As far as eyeballing your swing, you obviously don't need any help if you are rockin' the GFF. All you have to do is say "I am pure, I am wise." and take a swing. Course record would be threatened.
    LMAO. I hope its that easy. Lets look at that Friday! May 28 I think???

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    NAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

no phucking way he can BnR that thing... it doesn't have near enough loft...

QCG only plays the BnR with high lofted wedges...
    Now had you asked him if he's perfected that shot with the 68* and 72* wedges you might get a serious response.

Omen
    You are quite right. I was not in tune with QCG's particualr type of warped logic whne I phrased that question. I should have asked "Do you think a flop shot is a legitimate shot with that club?"
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

You are quite right. I was not in tune with QCG's particualr type of warped logic whne I phrased that question. I should have asked "Do you think a flop shot is a legitimate shot with that club?"
    NaH, you mock the lob wedge bump and run, but a scratch lob wedge with a custom sole grind can play the bump and run as well as the low 250 yard stinger and all shots in between.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I've never understood why Spank didn't take the moniker, "Queen City Golfer." I mean, he must be one of at least 20 straight males in that fine city.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Yea, that's cool.

PM me your email address or phone number. We'll get it all sorted out.

I am a maybe for the 28th. My former neighbor is trying to hook up for a Friday round at his course, and the 28th is one of the dates. What time were you two thinking? Shaker is a bit of a poke for me, but I could probably pull some strings.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I am a maybe for the 28th. My former neighbor is trying to hook up for a Friday round at his course, and the 28th is one of the dates. What time were you two thinking? Shaker is a bit of a poke for me, but I could probably pull some strings.
    I just got approved for the entire day off. Now I have to see if management (read wife) approves 18 versus 9.

Not sure on time yet. I sent QCG a PM with my email contact info. Sent you a PM as well with my email.

Im pretty sure I am open and flexibile for anything (pending mgmt approval) that day.

And also - dont really have to do Shaker - can do something else if you need or better fits your situation.

I just got approved for the entire day off. Now I have to see if management (read wife) approves 18 versus 9.

Not sure on time yet. I sent QCG a PM with my email contact info. Sent you a PM as well with my email.

Im pretty sure I am open and flexibile for anything (pending mgmt approval) that day.

And also - dont really have to do Shaker - can do something else if you need or better fits your situation.
    Shaker's good with me. All the good public courses are going to be pretty far from my house. I'd be 100% out if it was just 9. I would spend more time in the car than the course.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Shaker's good with me. All the good public courses are going to be pretty far from my house. I'd be 100% out if it was just 9. I would spend more time in the car than the course.
    I might be only for 9. You and QCG are more than welcome for 18. I should know by today whether or not I am available for the entire 18 or not. I will let both of you know.

Yea, that's cool.

PM me your email address or phone number. We'll get it all sorted out.
    PM sent! Horseballs also looking into it....

I might be only for 9. You and QCG are more than welcome for 18. I should know by today whether or not I am available for the entire 18 or not. I will let both of you know.
    LH you can't organise a GR threesome and only play nine. That must surely be classified as a GR b!tchmove. Playing nine is a bit like going out to a fancy restaurant for dinner and only ordering a starter. You leave with your appetite whetted but dissatisfied and hungry for more.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    LH you can't organise a GR threesome and only play nine. That must surely be classified as a GR b!tchmove. Playing nine is a bit like going out to a fancy restaurant for dinner and only ordering a starter. You leave with your appetite whetted but dissatisfied and hungry for more.
    Yeah. Playing 9 is like getting a completely dry hand job from a tranny at a preseason minor league baseball game while drinking a nonalcoholic beer.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Yeah. Playing 9 is like getting a completely dry hand job from a tranny at a preseason minor league baseball game while drinking a nonalcoholic beer.
    I couldn't agree more. Getting a dry hand job from a tranny at a minor league game is nothing unless your drinking a Samuel Adams.

Hmmm ... not sure I agree with this analogy. I was implying that playing nine holes is like doing something that you really enjoy but just as you are getting onto it the whole experience is cut short. A bit like bedding a hot chick and going through all the foreplay before she suddenly decides she doesn't want to go any further ... and leaves you in the lurch.

Not sure how getting a handjob from a tranny fits into this scenario but each to his own ...
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Hmmm ... not sure I agree with this analogy. I was implying that playing nine holes is like doing something that you really enjoy but just as you are getting onto it the whole experience is cut short. A bit like bedding a hot chick and going through all the foreplay before she suddenly decides she doesn't want to go any further ... and leaves you in the lurch.

Not sure how getting a handjob from a tranny fits into this scenario but each to his own ...
    Whew, for a minute there I thought you said "leaves you with Lurch". He's the last guy I'd want to end up with after being with a hot chick.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL!
    Yes I totally agree with this line of thinking...
    However, management (wife) is much more agreeable to me playing more frequently if 9 holes is on the schedule.

Gotta give and take.

But yes I agree for the purposes of organizing a GR outing 18 should be the minimum. Total biotch move on my part. As it turns out - I have to be at a school function for my 6th grader at 130pm that day so I can play 18, just will have to be a 7am t time. Horseballs cant do that, and I am waiting on QCG to reply.

I feel horrible for this error Kiwi. Please accept my apologies.

Im not sure I could ever dream up a sentence like that. You have mad skills dude! Bravo.

While sitting in obstructed view seats and realizing the tranny is your ex-father in law?
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    While sitting in obstructed view seats and realizing the tranny is your ex-father in law?
    I guess that's better than ex-girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I've never understood why Spank didn't take the moniker, "Queen City Golfer." I mean, he must be one of at least 20 straight males in that fine city.
    I guess you are one of 'those' that believes what they hear is true, rather, than what is real life, ha ha... yes you were probably joking; I would be frightened to hear otherwise...

Shoot, I believed New York City was unfriendly until I visited 4-5 years ago; kindest people I have ever met; go in for a morning coffee and they make you feel like a King. Small town kindness in New York City; they have no issues.

San Francisco is full of a bunch of retards from Kansas, Texarkana, wherever you can think of that come in and leave after a couple of years, but the retardness of these bastards is phenomenal.

The Midwest and South has probably the smartest people in this country, but you bastards keep shipping all your retards to San Francisco; this is not a good deal for a born and raised retard like me...

Today coming home from work I went to a store and saw a guy in camouflage and he smiled sheepishly at me as I smiled at him; I thought, "What a nice guy." Saw the bastard driving away later, and he had a Mass licence plate; city boy, maybe, but a visitor...

San Franciscans don't smile; it is weird, and I don't, born and raised.

The fact is New York has their ish together much more that gay ass San Francisco. New York is friendly, and why shouldn't everyone be? We drive better here, though; extremely polite like a small town; dichotomy.

Huge Chinese population here in SF, and their mafia (the Tongs do NOT play); they keep things peaceful, and I think reading that the Asians vote 80-85 percent against gay marriage...

So yes there are families here; there is a backlash with the young blacks killing old asians in the ghettos (3rd and Palou/F line/ Hunters Point) where the Asians are buying up all the houses (not rich Asians, just working Asians)..

These black kids keep killing older Asians, soon the Asian tongs may be going in to show who is in control; I heard this on the grapevine; gentrification is happening, so it will all blow over...

So, what was my point? Oh yeah, Dorky, San Francisco actually has a heterosexual large majority here, lol...
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 05-17-2010 at 05:57 PM.

HB and Helmet,

It goes without saying that we all eagerly anticipate video evidence of QCG's bump and run with the lob wedge.

HB and Helmet,

It goes without saying that we all eagerly anticipate video evidence of QCG's bump and run with the lob wedge.
    Let's all hope Queen doesn't post the 'grab and gobble' by accident.

Do you think QCG is the type of person who would fuk a guy in the arse and not have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reacharound?

I guess you are one of 'those' that believes what they hear is true, rather, than what is real life, ha ha... yes you were probably joking; I would be frightened to hear otherwise...

Shoot, I believed New York City was unfriendly until I visited 4-5 years ago; kindest people I have ever met; go in for a morning coffee and they make you feel like a King. Small town kindness in New York City; they have no issues.

San Francisco is full of a bunch of retards from Kansas, Texarkana, wherever you can think of that come in and leave after a couple of years, but the retardness of these bastards is phenomenal.

The Midwest and South has probably the smartest people in this country, but you bastards keep shipping all your retards to San Francisco; this is not a good deal for a born and raised retard like me...

Today coming home from work I went to a store and saw a guy in camouflage and he smiled sheepishly at me as I smiled at him; I thought, "What a nice guy." Saw the bastard driving away later, and he had a Mass licence plate; city boy, maybe, but a visitor...

San Franciscans don't smile; it is weird, and I don't, born and raised.

The fact is New York has their ish together much more that gay ass San Francisco. New York is friendly, and why shouldn't everyone be? We drive better here, though; extremely polite like a small town; dichotomy.

Huge Chinese population here in SF, and their mafia (the Tongs do NOT play); they keep things peaceful, and I think reading that the Asians vote 80-85 percent against gay marriage...

So yes there are families here; there is a backlash with the young blacks killing old asians in the ghettos (3rd and Palou/F line/ Hunters Point) where the Asians are buying up all the houses (not rich Asians, just working Asians)..

These black kids keep killing older Asians, soon the Asian tongs may be going in to show who is in control; I heard this on the grapevine; gentrification is happening, so it will all blow over...

So, what was my point? Oh yeah, Dorky, San Francisco actually has a heterosexual large majority here, lol...
    Just pulling your chain, Spank. Obviously, the majority of males in SF are hetero, by anybody's count. But like in Hollywood/West Hollywood, you do see a disproportionate number of those who can't be falsely accused of being straight...........(My wife and I were just down at the Hollywood Bowl last week to see James Taylor and Carole King, so I did happen to notice some of the "people scenery" in the area)
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

HB and Helmet,

You're a moron.

Find some new material douche bag.

Do you ever make a coherent statement?

Didn't think so.

You're a moron.

Find some new material douche bag.
    Why go for new material when the old stuff is so good.

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Why go for new material when the old stuff is so good.
    I agree. Gary Coleman saying "What'choo talkin' 'bout, Willis?" never gets old.
    Funny everytime...although I heard he snaps if you do ask him to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    And, that makes it even better.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    If he ever comes to Australia I'll know what to yell out to him. Thanks for the heads up, an angry Gary Coleman would be a funny sight.

I suspect Gary Coleman isn't the only celeb who get's tired of repeating old catchphrases. Next time you are on youtube look up recent vids of Andrew Dice Clay trotting out the old nursery rhyme gag he's been doing for over twenty years. The crowd still loves it but you can tell he would rather be anywhere else but on that stage.

Hey QCG, can i join you guys at shaker. I'm dying to see those 60* skills

Omen, still skeptical

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    Hey QCG, can i join you guys at shaker. I'm dying to see those 60* skills

Omen, still skeptical
    Actually, I think you guys need to invite Big Dave to fly out there and film this little escapade for legitimacy.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Thread Information