|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: Should the GR Titleist ban be lifted

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way! They may have won on appeal but they are still overrated and overpriced crooks!

2 10.00%
  • Lift the ban on other equipment but the ban on the balls stays!

2 10.00%
  • Lift the ban altogether - those new irons are sweet!

9 45.00%
  • Who gives a shite - the 5k veterans will overrule the poll result anyway

7 35.00%

Should the GR Titleist ban be lifted?

After all they won on appeal and their latest iron offerings look pretty sweet. In fact I think that the latest players CB & MB top Mizuno's latest offerings. Or perhaps the ban on the balls should remain in place but lift the ban on their other equipment. This is a conscience vote. Please stand up and make your vote count.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Didn't we already lift the ban? I thought this happened in December.
    I'm going to vote STFU if it's an option.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Didn't we already lift the ban? I thought this happened in December.
    I'm going to vote STFU if it's an option.
    I just saw the forged cavity and forged blade 710 and they are two of the best looking forgings I've seen. I have a keen eye for this sort of thing.

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    the prov1 ban is indefinite. callaway's golf ball is superior & that fact has been firmly implanted. since i play their woods, i must remain mute on that topic. good poll. i vote hb stfu
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

[B[/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I just saw the forged cavity and forged blade 710 and they are two of the best looking forgings I've seen. I have a keen eye for this sort of thing.
    No only good looking but Endo forged as well. Titleist should be commended for releasing quality equipment while the other OEM's go down the crappy Chinese route. For this reason alone the ban should be lifted. No one plays their ball anymore anyway. The pro v1 is now relegated to history.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

I need the ban to end because I'm bagging Titleist 695 CBs at the moment and don't need more crap on top of what I already receive from you tards!

If I'd have known how many of you lemmings would be drinking the Titleist kool aid in 2010 I would have bought shares back in the 70s. Of course their should be a ban on Titleist, if nothing more than to save the feeble minded from themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mr natural
    If I'd have known how many of you lemmings would be drinking the Titleist kool aid in 2010 I would have bought shares back in the 70s. Of course their should be a ban on Titleist, if nothing more than to save the feeble minded from themselves.
    After returning home from work this afternoon, a new glossy Golf Galaxy catalogue was in the post box. In the nether section with all the specials and close-out deals is an ad for one dozen Pro V1 x-outs for $29.95. If I buy this deal at what is probably a loss for Titleist, would I be in violation of the proposed GR ban?

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    After returning home from work this afternoon, a new glossy Golf Galaxy catalogue was in the post box. In the nether section with all the specials and close-out deals is an ad for one dozen Pro V1 x-outs for $29.95. If I buy this deal at what is probably a loss for Titleist, would I be in violation of the proposed GR ban?
    I'm the wrong person to ask I'm afraid. I walk outside the lines of mob mentality and peer pressure, you'll have to consult with the drones who started this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    [B[/B]

No only good looking but Endo forged as well. Titleist should be commended for releasing quality equipment while the other OEM's go down the crappy Chinese route. For this reason alone the ban should be lifted. No one plays their ball anymore anyway. The pro v1 is now relegated to history.
    Aye, Aye, well said. Compare Titleist's Endo forgings to what the rest of the market is offering. Given the pure aspirations of the GR faithful, we should be creating a new award to give to Titleist in recognition of producing real, quality irons and woods when the rest of the herd is selling blown chunks disguised as irons. I'd go with old Pings or even 1992 GBB-s before I'd play the plasticized crap that dominates today's irons market.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    the prov1 ban is indefinite. callaway's golf ball is superior & that fact has been firmly implanted. since i play their woods, i must remain mute on that topic. good poll. i vote hb stfu

You are from Arkansas and you vote doesn't count. Sorry. What's the deal, does John Daly play the Callaway? No way it is superior to a Pro V1 and you know it.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    You are from Arkansas and you vote doesn't count. Sorry. What's the deal, does John Daly play the Callaway? No way it is superior to a Pro V1 and you know it.
    I don't know what all this hot air is about some balls being better than other balls. When you're a natural athlete like me you can take any ball out and shoot the same score. It's quite simple really, if I take a premium ball I fire at the pin and let the spin put the brakes on to bring it to a halt next to the hole. If I use a rock I just open the face, hit it higher and land it a bit shorter to allow for the roll out to the hole. Can't you people control your ball flight? Personally I think the ProV1 are overpriced like everything else from Titleist.

The word “their” is simply a pronoun. It is a possessive pronoun though and is the possessive form of the pronoun “they”.

You needed to use THERE not THEIR in that instance, mr natural dumbass!!

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLee
    The word “their” is simply a pronoun. It is a possessive pronoun though and is the possessive form of the pronoun “they”.

You needed to use THERE not THEIR in that instance, mr natural dumbass!!
    We only have room for one Grammar Nazi on the forum and that has been currently taken up by our senior veteran, Dorkman. While I'll agree that he has been laying down on the job a bit lately, I still don't think we need more than one Grammar Nazis running around here . . . .

We only have room for one Grammar Nazi on the forum and that has been currently taken up by our senior veteran, Dorkman. While I'll agree that he has been laying down on the job a bit lately, I still don't think we need more than one Grammar Nazis running around here . . . .
    Spelling and grammar correcting is the lowest form of intellect. Correcting poor punctuation on the other hand is acceptable as incorrect question marks, exclamation marks and inverted commars annoy the hell out of me, but only a real nerd would correct spelling and basic grammar.

New Titleist Driver
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by lehua768
    my fairways hit which is at 90.1%. Hitting fairways and greens is the only way to score, that's how I got my handicap from 7.5 to 4.3." - Larryrsf

Newbie spammer, you've got quite a lot of nerve quoting internet legend, Larryrsf. I will allow this. In fact, such a bold move has moved me to click on your links and buy whatever crap it is you're selling. Welcome aboard.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Spelling and grammar correcting is the lowest form of intellect. Correcting poor punctuation on the other hand is acceptable as incorrect question marks, exclamation marks and inverted commars annoy the hell out of me, but only a real nerd would correct spelling and basic grammar.
    Only a dumbass wouldn't know the difference between their and there and how to use them in a sentence. It's pretty damn simple!! You may think you're a genius but I know you're not.

Newbie spammer, you've got quite a lot of nerve quoting internet legend, Larryrsf. I will allow this. In fact, such a bold move has moved me to click on your links and buy whatever crap it is you're selling. Welcome aboard.
    Quoting an internet legend is one thing but stealing material from my sig is another matter altogether. This is tantamount to what Titleist was accused of which earned a long term GR Ban. Accordingly this POS newbie spammer should also receive a GR ban.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Kiwi and Horseballs are freaking retards, with regards towards their behavior towards spammers...

I think the spammers are funny; these Eastern Europeans will freaking shoot your ass in the darkness... let them have their fun here; they already have your credit card numbers, phone numbers, and addresses; probably have 'kids' driving by your house right now; you have no idea...

I have unfortunately been deep/unknowingly associated with the mafia, and you will never see violence when you get deep in the game; violence is bad for business, the higher you go up in the hierarchy...

So don't be a little b!tch if you don't like it; be a man and send them a PM or just click on the red triangle to alert the moderators if you don't like it...

This is GR you bastards!!!

Stop behaving like little bishes!

spank
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 05-26-2010 at 11:15 PM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Kiwi and Horseballs are freaking retards, with regards towards their behavior towards spammers...

I think the spammers are funny; these Eastern Europeans will freaking shoot your ass in the darkness... let them have their fun here; they already have your credit card numbers, phone numbers, and addresses; probably have 'kids' driving by your house right now; you have no idea...

I have unfortunately been deep/unknowingly associated with the mafia, and you will never see violence when you get deep in the game; violence is bad for business, the higher you go...

So don't be a little b!tch if you don't like it; be a man and send them a PM or just click on the red triangle to alert the moderators if you don't like it...

This is GR you bastards!!!

Stop behaving like little bishes!

spank
    What are you talking about?

"Welcome aboard"
    What part of "Welcome aboard" don't you understand?

Me on the other hand, yes I was annoyed, but you have to understand. It took so many hours of research tracking Larryrsf across the internet across multiple sites to find that quote that having a brazen spammer steal such precious IP from my sig cannot and must not be tolerated!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    What are you talking about?

Me on the other hand, yes I was annoyed, but you have to understand. It took so many hours of research tracking Larryrsf across the internet across multiple sites to find that quote that having a brazen spammer steal such precious IP from my sig cannot and must not be tolerated!
    Kiwi, you are a beloved friend of mine; you are not someone I could ever go to war with...

To me, you will always be my kind koala bear or sloth, or a damned ass kangaroo hopping around in circles like a crazy ass spider monkey on crack screaming worse than... nevermind...

I digress...

Yes I have had a spider monkey crawl his young ass up on me and not let go; not too scary, but disturbing; when they sh!t on your new tee shirt, it can piss a retard off in the middle of the Amazon jungle worse than the heat and humidity; true and I got pictures...

Dammit, it took two handlers to get that little grape fruit head bastard off of me; I am on my back screaming like a little girl and the determined ass monkey won't let go; I spilled my alcohol (Caipirinha; national drink of Brasil) all over myself, the monkey, and handlers...

Monkey sh!t and 80-100 proof flying everywhere; the stench was the worst smell I have experienced in my life; maybe it was the heat and humidity combined.

The HUGE gorgeous parrots on the bar table were gorgeous and well behaved, however. There were other well behaved little monkeys however; don't know the breed; forgot the breed, but will remember; little fast ass tiny bastards...

There were photos of Bill Clinton that stayed at this resort... Bastard probably flew in for a 5 minute ride on a helicopter whilst my retarded ass took a 6 hour boat ride...

Chimpanzee? You can kiss my ass! I will rip/tear/destroy both of my hamstrings running in the opposite direction of that chimpanzee ass bastard...

B!tch you wanna fight a chimp? You are on your own d!ckhead; unless I have a sawzall close by, retard. I am just glad they are not in the Amazon jungle... A spider monkey will kick your ass though b!tch if you are not ready for him...

Don't f with the spider monkey.

Running,

spank

p.s. Yeah, the spider monkey Amazon experience has been crossed off of my bucket list... Scared at the time, but I loved it! Manous is a fantastic city.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 05-27-2010 at 12:33 AM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Kiwi, you are a beloved friend of mine; you are not someone I could ever go to war with...

To me, you will always be my kind koala bear or sloth, or a damned ass kangaroo hopping around in circles like a crazy ass spider monkey on crack screaming worse than... nevermind...

I digress...

Yes I have had a spider monkey crawl his young ass up on me and not let go; not too scary, but disturbing; when they sh!t on your new tee shirt, it can piss a retard off in the middle of the Amazon jungle worse than the heat and humidity; true and I got pictures...

Dammit, it took three handlers to get that little grape fruit headed bastard off of me; I am on my back screaming like a little girl, monkey won't let go, I spilled my alcohol all over myself and the monkey, and the handlers; monkey sh!t and 80 proof flying everywhere; the stench was the worst smell I have experienced in my life; maybe it was the heat and humidity combined.

The HUGE gorgeous parrots on the bar table were gorgeous and well behaved, however. There were other well behaved little monkeys however; don't know the breed; forgot the breed, but will remember; little fast ass tiny bastards...

There were photos of Bill Clinton that stayed at this resort... Bastard probably flew in for a 5 minute ride on a helicopter whilst my retarded ass took a 6 hour boat ride...

Chimpanzee? You can kiss my ass, cuz I am will rip/tear/destroy both of my hamstrings running in the opposite direction of that chimpanzee ass bastard...

B!tch you wanna fight a chimp? You are on your own d!ckhead; unless I have a sawzall close by, retard. I am just glad they are not in the Amazon jungle... A spider monkey will kick your ass though b!tch if you are not ready for him...

Running,

spank
    Interesting story Spank

When I travelled through Africa my girlfriend at the time couldn't figure out that the monkeys and other animals that often hung about are actually wild animals and as such freaking dangerous. One time in Tanzania we stopped for lunch in a game park. A little spider monkey came up and we fed him some of our scraps. Fair enough, he was having a good old munch, but my dumbass girlfriend kept trying to get closer just like you would try to pat a cat. Luckily this thing lashed out just as a warning without actually hitting or scratching her. Another time in Zimbabwe we were walking on tracks near the Victoria Falls and there were baboons hanging around near the trail. They were pretty cool as they are used to humans as long as you don't disturb them. Again my girlfriend thought this one old baboon was "Lovely" and kept edging closer to him. At this point I told her in no uncertain terms to get away from him. Holy crap imagine what would happen if that beast had attacked.

Another time in India in a place called Agra we climbed some stairs onto a rooftop balcony area that had great views of the Taj Mahal. There was a BMF (Big Mother Fuking) monkey, about the size of a small chimp, sitting in a tree right beside the stairwell. He ignored us but later a dumbass American dude with a camera decided to take his photo. He had a camera with a BMF zoom lens on it but he still insisted on getting closer and closer to that monkey. I was watching thinking "Take the fuking picture already!" Next thing the monkey has had enough and charges the guy! He sprints back to where me and our girlfriends are sitting and the monkey chases him. We both grab deck chairs to try and fend that monkey off just in case he attacks. He circles us baring his fangs and flashing his testicles which is a natural sign of aggression. Luckily he eventually backed off and didn't attack. Monkeys have BMF fangs on them that you just don't realise. A bite from that thing would have been nasty not to mention full of diseases.

Kiwi

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Quoting an internet legend is one thing but stealing material from my sig is another matter altogether. This is tantamount to what Titleist was accused of which earned a long term GR Ban. Accordingly this POS newbie spammer should also receive a GR ban.
    If it helps the word you are looking for is plagiarism.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    I need the ban to end because I'm bagging Titleist 695 CBs at the moment and don't need more crap on top of what I already receive from you tards!
    I looked at the new MB and CB yesterday and they are much too sweet to deserve any kind of ban.

But I vote to uphold any ban on 695CBs that might be in force at present.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I digress...

Dammit, it took two handlers to get that little grape fruit head bastard off of me; I am on my back screaming like a little girl and the determined ass monkey won't let go; I spilled my alcohol (Caipirinha; national drink of Brasil) all over myself, the monkey, and handlers...

Monkey sh!t and 80-100 proof flying everywhere; the stench was the worst smell I have experienced in my life; maybe it was the heat and humidity combined.

Chimpanzee? You can kiss my ass! I will rip/tear/destroy both of my hamstrings running in the opposite direction of that chimpanzee ass bastard...

Don't f with the spider monkey.

Running,

spank

p.s. Yeah, the spider monkey Amazon experience has been crossed off of my bucket list... Scared at the time, but I loved it! Manous is a fantastic city.
    This is some vintage Spank right here . . . . . .

an Oklahoman telling an Arkansan where to get off the golf cart... heh... that's like Elton John telling Adam Lambert he is too much of a flamer on stage...
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    an Oklahoman telling an Arkansan where to get off the golf cart... heh... that's like Elton John telling Adam Lambert he is too much of a flamer on stage...
    I had both Arkansas and Oklahoma as territories and I'd have to say that Arkansas wins in the areas of terrain, scenery and quality of life. Little Rock is a beautiful city and I would rank it's fancy little downtown area a little higher than Oklahoma City's feeble attempt at recreating the river walk. However, I think Tulsa is a great city. Very cool. Arkansas accents are a little thick and once you get out of the city areas it starts to get hickish real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    I looked at the new MB and CB yesterday and they are much too sweet to deserve any kind of ban.

But I vote to uphold any ban on 695CBs that might be in force at present.
    What the hell, Dave!?!?

Nevermind. Mine are actually the old 690s. I can't keep up. Once I buy them I forget what they are. The 690s look identical to the new ones but they're like 7 years old now.

Quote Originally Posted by SDB1
    What the hell, Dave!?!?

Nevermind. Mine are actually the old 690s. I can't keep up. Once I buy them I forget what they are. The 690s look identical to the new ones but they're like 7 years old now.
    SDB1...I will be in San Diego on June 18th, 19th & 20th if you're interested in playing. I thought I'd let you know a couple weeks in advance if you're interested in playing.

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    If it helps the word you are looking for is plagiarism.

Edgey
    Some days Edgey you are my HERO...

Omen
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Thread Information