|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: putters

putters

i think the best putter in the world is the odyssey two ball srt white hot XG

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Quote Originally Posted by matlad1010
    Is that like swingin a pair of testicles?
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Always nice for the smartasses to mark their territory with stupid comments. Thanks 12whatever.

I'd have to disagree on your choice of putters. I don't like it and prefer a center shafted blade style putter.

Quote Originally Posted by fred3
    Always nice for the smartasses to mark their territory with stupid comments. Thanks 12whatever.

I'd have to disagree on your choice of putters. I don't like it and prefer a center shafted blade style putter.
    That was just 12's warm welcome to a first time poster. I prefer putters that actually resemble putters but prefer my blade's shaft to insert at the heel. My first putters were my father's cast-off Bullseyes and I immediately improved when he gave me an 8802. Anything with balls or struts or fins or a shape resembling a mace with a hemisphere cut off to make a face is vomit-inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    That was just 12's warm welcome to a first time poster. I prefer putters that actually resemble putters but prefer my blade's shaft to insert at the heel. My first putters were my father's cast-off Bullseyes and I immediately improved when he gave me an 8802. Anything with balls or struts or fins or a shape resembling a mace with a hemisphere cut off to make a face is vomit-inspiring.
    I share your putter design preferences favouring heel shafted blade putters. I'm not sure I have ever seen a true blade putter that is centre shafted. Unless you count the original bullseye.
    As far as Freds comments go he did say he liked the blade STYLE putters by which I assume he means Anser style.
    IMO many modern putter designers have lost the plot with their breathtakingly ugly high moi designs. I have tried all and sundry putters and the traditional shape still performs best I believe. Anything more radical then the normal 2 ball putter is a bit of a wank as far as I'm concerned.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I share your putter design preferences favouring heel shafted blade putters. I'm not sure I have ever seen a true blade putter that is centre shafted. Unless you count the original bullseye.
    As far as Freds comments go he did say he liked the blade STYLE putters by which I assume he means Anser style.
    IMO many modern putter designers have lost the plot with their breathtakingly ugly high moi designs. I have tried all and sundry putters and the traditional shape still performs best I believe. Anything more radical then the normal 2 ball putter is a bit of a wank as far as I'm concerned.
    Fred3 also likes faggy cars, so his tastes in anything golf can be considered questionable . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Fred3 also likes faggy cars, so his tastes in anything golf can be considered questionable . . . . . .
    What kind of faggy cars does he like? I've had some unusual ones in my day.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Quote Originally Posted by fred3

I mark my territory with piss fred
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

First post and he draws out Fred. Zo isn't gonna take this well.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    First post and he draws out Fred. Zo isn't gonna take this well.
    Lorenzo has lost his edge. Whenever they went in to clip out the hemorrhoids, they must have accidentally clipped out one of his testicles, too. He's like a big ole teddy bear now . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Lorenzo has lost his edge. Whenever they went in to clip out the hemorrhoids, they must have accidentally clipped out one of his testicles, too. He's like a big ole teddy bear now . . . . .
    That would also explain his foray with Ping.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by matlad1010
    The best putter in the world is whatever one I'm playing at the moment because it's sinking the most putts. Be gone with you.

Putters don't sink putts. People sink putts.

True but if you own a putter you're more likely to use it.

People dont sink putts without a putter.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    People dont sink putts without a putter.

Edgey
    Not true. Once, during a round, I got so mad at my putter I threw it over a fence into one of those man made rivers in Los Angeles. I putted with my 3 iron for the next 5 holes and actually did pretty well. This just goes to show that if the original weapon is not at hand, a person will find whatever they need to do the dirty deed. Let this be a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Not true. Once, during a round, I got so mad at my putter I threw it over a fence into one of those man made rivers in Los Angeles. I putted with my 3 iron for the next 5 holes and actually did pretty well. This just goes to show that if the original weapon is not at hand, a person will find whatever they need to do the dirty deed. Let this be a lesson.
    I stand corrected
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Thread Information