|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Has anyone use gppgolf.com

Hey I want to know if anyone has ever used gppgolf.com? If you have did you have a good experience? How fast was their delivery!!

No personal experience, but I've heard good things from others.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

I have bought several items from them and have always been satisfied with the quality, prices, and delivery times.

myself

Used them several times, all good experiences.

The vendor no one should EVER use is "BHMGolf". I've NEVER heard anything favorable about them.

Quote Originally Posted by golfwifan
    Hey I want to know if anyone has ever used gppgolf.com? If you have did you have a good experience? How fast was their delivery!!
    Haven't used them but have found another proshop which has great prices and good to deal with...it is Geneva Golf proshop web page igolfproshop.com I recently bought the Nike Sasquatch with the upgraded shaft for $259.00 and thats with free delivery....Golf Smith has the same stick/shaft combination for $349.00..!!!Good Luck...

Quote Originally Posted by pmoper
    Haven't used them but have found another proshop which has great prices and good to deal with...it is Geneva Golf proshop web page igolfproshop.com I recently bought the Nike Sasquatch with the upgraded shaft for $259.00 and thats with free delivery....Golf Smith has the same stick/shaft combination for $349.00..!!!Good Luck...
    I tried Googling the igolfproshop.com link, and it doesn't get me anywhere. Is there a different link you could post?

here

here is the link, but I have never used them

http://www.igolfproshop.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I tried Googling the igolfproshop.com link, and it doesn't get me anywhere. Is there a different link you could post?
    Just go to your browser and type in www.igolfproshop.com and this will bring you to their web page....or you can phone them at 262-363-4580

Bought several items from gppgolf.com and have been very happy. They seem to use FedEx two day delivery as their standard delivery service. They've still got the Maxfli Blackmax on sale for $19.99 dz. Not a better deal anywhere.

I won't use them again

I placed an order three days ago and have heard nothing back and their website says "processing," which says to mean they either don't have the product in stock -- and didn't tell me -- or simply haven't gotten around to processing it. There are too many great internet commerce sites that give 24 hour service to mess with a company that screws around with an order.

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course
    Quote Originally Posted by hddude
    I placed an order three days ago and have heard nothing back and their website says "processing," which says to mean they either don't have the product in stock -- and didn't tell me -- or simply haven't gotten around to processing it. There are too many great internet commerce sites that give 24 hour service to mess with a company that screws around with an order.
    How long did it take you as a brand new member to dig up a 4 year old thread?

Just curious.
    SMT 455db 9* - Accuflex VS339 X
    Sonartec SS-03 - TT DG S400
    KZG Forged Blades 3-PW - Rifle Project X 7.0
    KZG Forged Raw 52*, 56*, 60* - Rifle Spinner 6.5
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x
    Cash for the beer cart and a quarter to mark my ball

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_h
    How long did it take you as a brand new member to dig up a 4 year old thread?

Just curious.
    About the 15 seconds it took me to type the words gppgolf.com review into Google -- before I placed the order. I relied on positive comments including the ones in this thread before ordering. I shouldn't have listened.

About the 15 seconds it took me to type the words gppgolf.com review into Google -- before I placed the order. I relied on positive comments including the ones in this thread before ordering. I shouldn't have listened.
    I am curious. What did you order; a furry purple dildo driver head cover, brush tees, leather iron covers?

What did you order that makes it so hard for them to process?

peace.

spank
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

That's an understatement

Who the hell has an internet connection but no phone?

Call them up man.

WTF.

Wait....or do you log into the net from the public library?

Are you a homeless golfer dude?
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Based on your logic, you should definitely give BHMgolf a try. Please let us know how that works out for you.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Call them up man.

WTF.

There's nothing more tragic than a homeless golfer. I've seen a few of them at intersections holding their golf bag and cardboard signs that read "Will work for green fees".

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    I find that Golftown (the golf superstore here in Canada) has just as good of deals as any of the online retailers. I did use TGW twice for items I couldn't get up here and the customer service and shipping was great.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    There's nothing more tragic than a homeless golfer. I've seen a few of them at intersections holding their golf bag and cardboard signs that read "Will work for green fees".
    The worst are the ones that are really addicted to golf. "I'll suck your d!ck for a small bucket of range balls!" No thanks, Pookie.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    The worst are the ones that are really addicted to golf. "I'll suck your d!ck for a small bucket of range balls!" No thanks, Pookie.
    Sad but true. Usually you'll find them laying in the gutter holding on to a 7 iron. Their golf shoes have holes in them and they are a shell of their former self. Homeslice you are one funny dude.

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    I doubt you've ever turned down a blowjob from anyone. Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Sad but true. Usually you'll find them laying in the gutter holding on to a 7 iron. Their golf shoes have holes in them and they are a shell of their former self. Homeslice you are one funny dude.
    Likewise, FD. If it weren't for the laughs, this forum would be a dull, bland, shitetalk clone. As the board's resident chopper, I read a lot more than I post when it comes to golf related topics as I have alot more to learn than I have to offer. However, when comes to juvenile smartassery, I have plenty to offer.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

juvenile smartassery.......brilliant!......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Likewise, FD. If it weren't for the laughs, this forum would be a dull, bland, shitetalk clone. As the board's resident chopper, I read a lot more than I post when it comes to golf related topics as I have alot more to learn than I have to offer. However, when comes to juvenile smartassery, I have plenty to offer.
    At first glance this forum my appear to be full of golf forum misfits who are nothing but smartasses that talk about basically nothing. However, upon further inspection one realizes that we are truly the enlightened bunch. Think about how boring and ridiculous these other sites are that seriously attempt to talk about golf equipment and rules. Personally, I think people are more friendly here than on the other sites. Plus, there's an endless supply of know-it-alls and Titleist Koolaid drinkers on the other boards.

So you're a 90's shooter at golf but scratch at juvenile smartassery?

I think I'm only a mid handicapper, same as my golf!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

give them a chance. I have ordered from them a few times and never had a problem. One time one item came from one store and another came from another store/wherehouse. They did not charge anymore for delivery. The items came on different days as well.
    You can't handle the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    So you're a 90's shooter at golf but scratch at juvenile smartassery?

I think I'm only a mid handicapper, same as my golf!
    Don't sell yourself short Kiwi. You are definitely a low marker in the art of smartassery, you shadow dwelling feces hurler, you.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Call them up man.

WTF.

Yeah, I'm homeless. With a three hour time difference and their store closing at 5, the phone isn't convenient. However, I did call from work -- please don't tell my boss, sweetie -- and they told me today they didn't have the color of the pull cart I ordered but had every other color -- as if the color was important.The sales clerk acknowledged they should have contacted me and he said he had no excuse. Who knows when they would have gotten around to contacting me.

Even though there a lot of losers like you on the Internet, I do find a lot of good info including which vendors are worthy of my business. I'm just doing my part to help others who might look for info on this vendor, even if it means listening to insults from some geek hiding behind a PC keyboard.

Yeah, I'm homeless. With a three hour time difference and their store closing at 5, the phone isn't convenient. However, I did call from work -- please don't tell my boss, sweetie -- and they told me today they didn't have the color of the pull cart I ordered but had every other color -- as if the color was important.The sales clerk acknowledged they should have contacted me and he said he had no excuse. Who knows when they would have gotten around to contacting me.

Even though there a lot of losers like you on the Internet, I do find a lot of good info including which vendors are worthy of my business. I'm just doing my part to help others who might look for info on this vendor, even if it means listening to insults from some geek hiding behind a PC keyboard.
    Ok.....

Lemme get this straight........

You're the one who, at least in part, based a purchase decision on info that was 4 years old.

You're the one who set up a new account on a message board for the sole purpose of defaming a business BEFORE YOU EVEN CONTACTED THEM.

May I assume that you garnered information on this purchase from other sources as well?

How many other golf sites did you set new user accounts up on in order to trash talk a company that has since remedied your complaint?

How much fecking time did you waste on petty, inane bullsh!t that has since been taken care of with one goddam phone call?

And you call me a loser? Accuse ME of hiding behind a keyboard? I'm not the one who didn't pick up the fecking phone. I'm also not the one who made sh!t up about their hours:

Internet store Customer Service Hours:
    7am - 7pm CST Mon - Fri
    9am - 3pm CST Sat

Retail store Hours:
    10am - 9pm CST Mon - Sat
    12noon - 9pm CST Sun

There's a 3 hour time difference? Where are you sport? In the Pacific ocean?

LMFAO

Grow up and get a clue you worthless little lying pr!ck.
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

I signed up after reading this thread after Googling gppgolf to say...

lmao

Exclamation

I go gppgolf.com, and have a little interest in the x-22 steel, but no price. so I go golfshoppingshop.com, there is a cheap price for what I want.

Thread Information