|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Mizuno No More

Mizuno No More

AFTER PLAYING MIZUNO IRONS FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS, MP67 FOR THE LAST 3. I HAVE JUST TRIED AND IMMEDIATLELY BOUGHT THE NEW TITLEIST CB IRONS. IF YOU HAVNT TRIED THEM YET I STRONGLY RECOMEND YOU GET DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL GOLF SHOP AND GIVE THEM A WHIRL. THE LOOKS, FEEL EVERYTHINGABOUT THEM ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.

Quote Originally Posted by upanddownfromaballwasher
    AFTER PLAYING MIZUNO IRONS FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS, MP67 FOR THE LAST 3. I HAVE JUST TRIED AND IMMEDIATLELY BOUGHT THE NEW TITLEIST CB IRONS. IF YOU HAVNT TRIED THEM YET I STRONGLY RECOMEND YOU GET DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL GOLF SHOP AND GIVE THEM A WHIRL. THE LOOKS, FEEL EVERYTHINGABOUT THEM ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.
    be prepared to get your a$$ kicked here

I think you may find te reason they are so much better than previous POS blades Titleist produced is that Titty has copied Mizuno and now get their irons forged in Japan. So what you are really playing are Mizuno knock offs. I'm assuming as the aren't the real deal they will have a much lower price point than GFF, but when you look at how much they charge for cheap POS Ping knock off putters perhaps not.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I think you may find te reason they are so much better than previous POS blades Titleist produced is that Titty has copied Mizuno and now get their irons forged in Japan. So what you are really playing are Mizuno knock offs. I'm assuming as the aren't the real deal they will have a much lower price point than GFF, but when you look at how much they charge for cheap POS Ping knock off putters perhaps not.
    You must be joking the Titties are more expensive than Mizzies, at least here in NZ they are.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    You must be joking the Titties are more expensive than Mizzies, at least here in NZ they are.
    When I bought my AP2s, there was nothing to choose price-wise between them and the Mizunos I tried.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Quote Originally Posted by alangbaker
    When I bought my AP2s, there was nothing to choose price-wise between them and the Mizunos I tried.
    From what I have seen the AP2's are on a par with a similar Mizzy such as the MP-62 or 58 but the new Titty forged CB's are priced a bit higher.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Yeah same here in Oz. I was just being cynical, trying to compare Titleist with cheap POS knock offs.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

In the US, the AP-2's were going for about $100 more than Mizzy's. Haven't looked lately.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Yeah same here in Oz. I was just being cynical, trying to compare Titleist with cheap POS knock offs.
    I agree, comparing to the new Titty's to those cheap POS knock off Muzzy's is a joke.

whats all this i hear about you *****ing out of your GR EURO title match with egdey..

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    whats all this i hear about you *****ing out of your GR EURO title match with egdey..
    I havnt been around for a while,
    been a little busy. Why have you been talking about me? That's nice!! But for the record, I back out of no match, EVER!!!!!
    If ANYONE on this forum thinks they are a match for upanddownfromaballwasher and his shiny new CBs, then bring it on.

I was in a golf shop yesterday saw the Titty CB irons and they were pretty sweet looking sticks. Interestingly, the POS AP2s were a couple of hundred more. WTF???

You're lucky that I just now caught this exhausted after reading and replying to the "homosexual" thread. I'll give you a pass tonight.

Personally, I keep reverting farther into the past as I have closeted my MP-52s and am now bagging the MP-33s. I'm hitting them straight and the feel just cannot be matched.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Thread Information