|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Upon my recent driver change..

To a titleist 907 d2 i have a TM R9 for sale if anyone is interested. I'm a lefty so this severely limits the field..
    Driver: TM R9
    3 wood: Cobra S9i
    3 hybrid: Cobra Baffler DWS
    4-uw: Ping i10 steel stiff.
    52* wedge: Vokey SM
    56* wedge: Vokey SM
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Quote Originally Posted by gage0023
    To a titleist 907 d2 i have a TM R9 for sale if anyone is interested. I'm a lefty so this severely limits the field..
    From someone wo has made the mistake of letting clubs go on a whim, I strongly advise you to hang on to the R9 as a back up. It's inevitable that you will hit a slump with the new driver, and it's always nice to have a back up ready to go. I've been mucking around with drivers the past year or so, but I'm grateful I was smart enough to hang on to the Powerbilt as a back up. In the past I wasn't so smart and have lots of regrets for the stuff I've off loaded.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    From someone wo has made the mistake of letting clubs go on a whim, I strongly advise you to hang on to the R9 as a back up. It's inevitable that you will hit a slump with the new driver, and it's always nice to have a back up ready to go. I've been mucking around with drivers the past year or so, but I'm grateful I was smart enough to hang on to the Powerbilt as a back up. In the past I wasn't so smart and have lots of regrets for the stuff I've off loaded.
    This is true, i do regret getting rid of my r7 many years ago... i have a callaway ft-5 that i go to in emergency's only situations when i can't hit the ball worth a crap. Hopefully this titleist works though. I got a proforce v2 stiff shaft put on which is by far my favorite shaft. Have a few others including a hot pink bubba watson aldila but with that and my Rickie Fowleresque golf style i would be sure to get some weird looks. LOL
    Driver: TM R9
    3 wood: Cobra S9i
    3 hybrid: Cobra Baffler DWS
    4-uw: Ping i10 steel stiff.
    52* wedge: Vokey SM
    56* wedge: Vokey SM
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Thread Information