|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Obamacare means fewer doctors!

http://www.ocregister.com/opinion/me...-patients.html

And since retired military depend on Tricare-- which is really just enhanced Medicare, this means that the long-standing promise of health care for life is hollow--likely soon to be worthless! Another reason to thank Obama--and the morons who voted for him.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    http://www.ocregister.com/opinion/me...-patients.html

And since retired military depend on Tricare-- which is really just enhanced Medicare, this means that the long-standing promise of health care for life is hollow--likely soon to be worthless! Another reason to thank Obama--and the morons who voted for him.

Larry
    Did you also thank GW when he cut veteran's health care benefits, underfunded the VA, and denied benefits to National Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    Did you also thank GW when he cut veteran's health care benefits, underfunded the VA, and denied benefits to National Guard.
    At least he didn't raise taxes to provide inferior service.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    At least he didn't raise taxes to provide inferior service.

This is true. He gave another part to the Medicare entitlement program, which was/is in serious trouble BTW, without any plan for paying for it. All with a tip and a nod to the pharmaceuticals I might add.

From Wiki -
    Former Congressman Billy Tauzin, R-La., who steered the bill through the House, retired soon after and took a $2 million a year job as president of Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), the main industry lobbying group. Medicare boss Thomas Scully, who threatened to fire Medicare Chief Actuary Richard Foster if he reported how much the bill would actually cost, was negotiating for a new job as a pharmaceutical lobbyist as the bill was working through Congress.[24][25] A total of 14 congressional aides quit their jobs to work for the drug and medical lobbies immediately after the bill's passage.

Our politicians at work....

I am afraid that the unintended consequences of the Obamacare bill will be devastating. As more and more facts come out, the drive to repeal the entire thing will intensify. Democrats who voted for it are going to lose their seats, and those who voted for it but squeaked by are going to be far different congressmen when the new session opens--with a president polling in the 30's, only blacks for him and not even all of them. They are starting to realize that black 25% unemployment rate is his fault! All his promises were hollow! Their prophet was false!

Larry

Yes Larry, it's that simple. Vote republicans in and all of our political problems will stop. They won't accept any bribes, campaign contributions, etc. They will surely do what is best for each and every person. A true conservative would never vote republican or democrat.

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    Yes Larry, it's that simple. Vote republicans in and all of our political problems will stop. They won't accept any bribes, campaign contributions, etc. They will surely do what is best for each and every person. A true conservative would never vote republican or democrat.
    And no republican would ever send the U.S. into war against a foreign country just so that a sone can pretend he's the man his father is.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    This is true. He gave another part to the Medicare entitlement program, which was/is in serious trouble BTW, without any plan for paying for it. All with a tip and a nod to the pharmaceuticals I might add.

From Wiki -
    Former Congressman Billy Tauzin, R-La., who steered the bill through the House, retired soon after and took a $2 million a year job as president of Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), the main industry lobbying group. Medicare boss Thomas Scully, who threatened to fire Medicare Chief Actuary Richard Foster if he reported how much the bill would actually cost, was negotiating for a new job as a pharmaceutical lobbyist as the bill was working through Congress.[24][25] A total of 14 congressional aides quit their jobs to work for the drug and medical lobbies immediately after the bill's passage.

Our politicians at work....
    So it's not only Australia who has morally bankrupt politicians who dance to the pharma cartels' tunes. This doesn't surpirse me, but it still makes me mad as hell reading it. All the while no real medical advancements are being made and our governments keep getting us further into debt paying the cartels for 'treatments' that just make us sicker and more in need of further 'treatments'. It's a vicious cycle that doens't look like ending any time soon.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Thread Information