|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

AJ Bonar's teaching theories

Has anyone viewed and tried AJ Bonar's video series on the golf swing? Was thinking about purchasing the package. I can't bother ma cousin right now, his busy getting married and all... and that half a** didn't even invite me....

No, I haven't. But we'd really appreciate a link to your sponsors website. We love that kinda stuff here.
    I keeps it real.

No, but feel free to hang around here for a bit. We have been talking about Boners for the past couple of days. Maybe we can steer the subject and discuss your Boner and how it teaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Montagle
    No, but feel free to hang around here for a bit. We have been talking about Boners for the past couple of days. Maybe we can steer the subject and discuss your Boner and how it teaches.
    Actually, I'd rather steer the subject towards Swedish women and boners, but maybe that's just me.

Are you Swedish? Welcome to GR. Looks like you will fit right in.

We are only allowed to talk boners while the pop up ad is running. I give it three more weeks. So until then, it;s all boners, all day long.

I had a swedish girl next door to me in HS. She was an exchange student. She was cute, cute, cute....

Are you Swedish? Welcome to GR. Looks like you will fit right in.

We are only allowed to talk boners while the pop up ad is running. I give it three more weeks. So until then, it;s all boners, all day long.

I had a swedish girl next door to me in HS. She was an exchange student. She was cute, cute, cute....
    The only Swedish thing in my highschool was my best friend's old Saab, which you could hear before you saw it and which never really helped to solve our boner problem. A Swedish exchange student would have only made it worse.

Yeah, I like this forum, seems like a bunch of serious golfers who don't take golf too seriously, if you know what I mean.

It is indeed serious and dedicated golfers who have learned not to take golf seriously through constant personal loss and disappointment. Did I mention humiliation also? I am on a serious "I hate Golf" kick and have locked my clubs in a closet.

feel free to post pictures of your dinner. somebody else here does.

Don't waste your money....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger'scousintwiceremoved
    Has anyone viewed and tried AJ Bonar's video series on the golf swing? Was thinking about purchasing the package. I can't bother ma cousin right now, his busy getting married and all... and that half a** didn't even invite me....
    Don't waste your money on Bonar's video series. If you really want it, let me know, I'll sell you mine. I don't feel like typing much here, but he teaches about three things that I found to be completely useless. Maybe tomorrow I'll post them. It's late, I'm tired and I know hashing the subject out will put me to sleep right here at the computer.

By the way, the guarantee of lowering your handicap by 30% in 90 days is complete BS. Not so much the idea that you _can_ lower your handicap, it's the guarantee that they don't honor.
    -- gbel75

What's in my bag?
    Cobra 450 Tour 8.0° Driver
    Mizuno MP-001 3 & 5 Woods
    Taylor Made RAC LT 4-9 Irons
    Cleveland 588 47, 51, 56 & 60° Wedges
    Precept U-Tri tour Balls
    Usually a nectarine, bottle of water and a metronome, among other crap...

Quote Originally Posted by gbel75
    Don't waste your money on Bonar's video series.
    Sounds like you already did.
    there are probably only a couple of golfers that should refer to themselves as the master. I am sure it is not anyone on this board.

The closet

I personally have not 3-putted with my 2-ball DFX since it was relegated to the closet. I predict it will behave better when thoroughly chastened by the bench time.

It is indeed serious and dedicated golfers who have learned not to take golf seriously through constant personal loss and disappointment. Did I mention humiliation also? I am on a serious "I hate Golf" kick and have locked my clubs in a closet.

feel free to post pictures of your dinner. somebody else here does.
    [COLOR=SeaGreen]Trust the club.[/COLOR]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    [/FONT]

Thread Information