|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Holy Sh!t is UK golf a death sport

Mutilated body found at UK course
    Fox Sports
    PRINT RSS 1 comments »Updated Sep 5, 2010 8:44 PM ET
    A murder investigation was launched Sunday after the body of a young man was found severely burned and “missing at least one foot” at a seaside golf course in southeastern England.

Forensic experts said the victim was in his late teens or 20s, showed signs of injury, and had a number of tattoos. It is suspected the corpse was at the site for no more than two days, and police said that there were no reports to suggest he was a local man.

Police have yet to identify the victim and have appealed to the public for information.

Forensic scientists have been given a DNA sample in a further bid to identify the body, which was so badly charred that police were initially unable to determine either its sex or approximate age.

The body was found just before noon, local time, Saturday by players walking between the 17th and 18th holes at the Dyke Golf Club, near Devil’s Dyke, just north of Brighton.

“We are treating this as a murder, and are fairly certain that the man was brought to the scene having been killed elsewhere," said Detective Chief Inspector Trevor Bowles, who is leading the inquiry.

"I should like to clarify that while the body was missing a foot, we now believe this to have been caused by animal activity after the man’s body was dumped."

"The body had been dragged a few feet from the site of the fire and we think this was when the foot went missing."

"Initial forensic examination suggests that the burning took place at the scene and we would like to hear from anyone who may have seen a fire or smoke near to the golf club at any time between Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning."

“From areas of the body not affected so badly by the fire we can see that he was quite heavily tattooed and one tattoo on his shoulder looks like it has been started, but not completed," Bowles added.

An autopsy was due to be performed in Worthing Sunday afternoon.

What ever you do don't bet with Edgey on the golf course and then don't pay.

Blimey

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Darn it! the dude only had one more hole to go. I hear he was on fire that day until he knocked it stiff, but came up short by a foot on the 17th.
    ... a tree branch, or my foot.

Did it mention whether he was wearing saddle shoes?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Did it mention whether he was wearing saddle shoes?
    I'd say at most he'd have been wearing only one.
    GR lives...

Lets get something straight, he had it coming for a number of very good reasons

1. Played off a bandit handicap
    2. Turned up in jeans and saddle shoes
    3. Used hybrids
    4. Used Shovels
    5. Owned a unitised Nike putter
    6. He was an Italian/American with Ocker and Kiwi relatives
    7. Enjoyed Bill Murray films
    8. Homophobic
    9. Ex Nuclear Engineer
    10. Posted videos of his swing, constantly
    11. Right wing, Bible thumper

Hope that clears it up and remember, dont f uck with the English

Edgey

PS ONLY KIDDING!!
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Lets get something straight, he had it coming for a number of very good reasons

1. Played off a bandit handicap
    2. Turned up in jeans and saddle shoes
    3. Used hybrids
    4. Used Shovels
    5. Owned a unitised Nike putter
    6. He was an Italian/American with Ocker and Kiwi relatives
    7. Enjoyed Bill Murray films
    8. Homophobic
    9. Ex Nuclear Engineer
    10. Posted videos of his swing, constantly
    11. Right wing, Bible thumper

Edgey

PS ONLY KIDDING!!
    The Kiwi's were surely very distant relatives.

What happened to the hybrids and shovels? Were they burned too?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    The Kiwi's were surely very distant relatives.

What happened to the hybrids and shovels? Were they burned too?
    Damn straight they were, this is GR you know. I would NEVER be caught dead using shovels and gaybrids, although in this particular case i cant say the same for him...

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by jetdriver
    Darn it! the dude only had one more hole to go. I hear he was on fire that day until he knocked it stiff, but came up short by a foot on the 17th.
    This is brilliant.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by edgey

Edgey

PS ONLY KIDDING!!
    The American's f'd with the English, and kicked you blokes off of the land here... So yes, the English aren't very tough at all, from an American point of view...

Having said that, I am impressed at the way the British run their country, having been to England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland, I have found they all hate you; but as one tour guide said at the Tower of London, "We don't care."

One Irish tour guide said you British are worse than Hitler, and a Scottish guide was hammering the English in Edinburgh, on a double decker bus, whilst I was sitting next to an older English man, who shook his head at the jokes; he was taking his grand daughter and her friend on Holiday there...

From an American point of view, English lacked the balls to maintain their empire, but I am surprised at the fear and hatred directed towards England from the Irish, and Scots...

I am rambling here in Dublin, but I am impressed with how the English were, although their, and America's culture have gone to crap.

The Kinks say it well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw

Too much to say, but I am impressed with each country (Ireland, Wales, Scotland, England)... I may write on my impressions when I get back, or maybe not...

Edited: oops, missed your "only kidding" remark at the end! Apologies my friend Edgey...

However, the Scots and Irish, have their psyches screwed up, and they seem to have an inferiority complex, when it comes to the English, due to historical occurrences. And yet, in London, black dudes are not ghetto and have no complex about being black, as the n!ggers do here in America, what with slavery and all...

Look, I am rambling; gotta go... more touring tomorrow...
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 09-06-2010 at 01:41 PM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Thread Information