|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

What would Larry think?

Just completed the move from my house and moved in with my folks. Being 53 and able to draw a union pension decided to help my parents who are in their early eighties. They have lived on a farm all their lives and I couldn't see them moving into town so said the hell with it and moved back in with them. Do you think I will be getting any crap from Laurie about living in my parents basement?
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135
    Just completed the move from my house and moved in with my folks. Being 53 and able to draw a union pension decided to help my parents who are in their early eighties. They have lived on a farm all their lives and I couldn't see them moving into town so said the hell with it and moved back in with them. Do you think I will be getting any crap from Laurie about living in my parents basement?
    Very likely. LOL
    Are you single as well?
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Sorry, but before we can answer that question, there is a more basic one to answer:

What evidence do you have that Larry ever does any thinking?

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

I have no idea of your ethnicity, but I have a Hispanic friend who told me that in nearly every Hispanic family, there is one child who ends up living with his parents in adult life, and eventually gets their house when they die.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Divorced. The ex and kids live in my house. Kind of a package deal and I'm cool with it as the ex and I get along great now that we aren't married to each other. As for race, I be a white man.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Divorced. The ex and kids live in my house. Kind of a package deal and I'm cool with it as the ex and I get along great now that we aren't married to each other. As for race, I be a white man.
    Just pulling your chain. It sounds like a mutually beneficial arrangement.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

No prob DM. Thinking I might adopt a 16 year old hispanic to help with the housework tho.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

No prob DM. Thinking I might adopt a 16 year old hispanic to help with the housework tho.
    Polishing knobs, that sort of thing?

But seriously, I'm not your age but I've already decided that if I split with the missus I will move back to the parents house so her and the kid (soon to be kids) can stay living in the home. Nothing is more ridiculous than couples breaking up and squabbling in court over the hosue and other possessions, usually resulting in the lawyers getting all of it.

P.S. Larry said you should stop wasting your time stalking us on this forum, and to go back and finish school so you can find a job. He also mentioned something about psychopaths and feces.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Mama is getting close to needing some help. Her last several Osso Bucos and Lasagnas haven't been up to her normally very high standards. Also, her sauce is loaded with sugar. I guess her tastebuds are going. I'd consider going back to help her cook, but we'd constantly get into cooking arguments.

I can't have her stay with me, she'd try and take over my kitchen.
    GR lives...

Thread Information