|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Ball washing - this guy was onto it!

From the Darwin Awards 2003. Makes the eyes water:

Based on a bet by the other members of his threesome, Everitt Sanchez tried to wash his own "balls" in a ball washer at the local golf course. Proving once again that beer and testosterone are a bad mix. Sanchez managed to straddle the ball washer and dangle his scrotum in the machine. Much to his dismay, one of his buddies upped the ante by spinning the crank on the machine while Sanchez's scrotum was in place, thus wedging them solidly in the mechanism. Sanchez, who immediately passed beyond his threshold of pain, collapsed and tumbled from his perch. Unfortunately for Sanchez, the height of the ball washer was more than a foot higher off the ground than his testicles are in a normal stance, and it turned out that the scrotum was the weakest link. Sanchez's scrotum was ripped open during the fall, and one testicle was plucked from him forever, remaining in the ball washer, while the other testicle was compressed and flattened beyond recovery as it was pulled between the housing of the washer, and the rotating machinery inside. To add insult to injury, Sanchez broke a new $300 driver that he had just purchased from the pro shop, and he was using to balance himself. Sanchez was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery, and the remaining threesome were asked to leave the course.

Who needs buddies like that?
    Last edited by Kiwi Player; 09-15-2010 at 12:21 PM.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Omfg......................!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    From the Darwin Awards 2003. Makes the eyes water:

Based on a bet by the other members of his threesome, Everitt Sanchez tried to wash his own "balls" in a ball washer at the local golf course. Proving once again that beer and testosterone are a bad mix. Sanchez managed to straddle the ball washer and dangle his scrotum in the machine. Much to his dismay, one of his buddies upped the ante by spinning the crank on the machine while Sanchez's scrotum was in place, thus wedging them solidly in the mechanism. Sanchez, who immediately passed beyond his threshold of pain, collapsed and tumbled from his perch. Unfortunately for Sanchez, the height of the ball washer was more than a foot higher off the ground than his testicles are in a normal stance, and it turned out that the scrotum was the weakest link. Sanchez's scrotum was ripped open during the fall, and one testicle was plucked from him forever, remaining in the ball washer, while the other testicle was compressed and flattened beyond recovery as it was pulled between the housing of the washer, and the rotating machinery inside. To add insult to injury, Sanchez broke a new $300 driver that he had just purchased from the pro shop, and he was using to balance himself. Sanchez was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery, and the remaining threesome were asked to leave the course.

Who needs buddies like that?

That is really bad news about the $300 driver . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    That is really bad news about the $300 driver . . . . .
    On the bright side it was probably only a cheap $10 OEM shaft so at least he can now get a quality after market shaft installed.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Good grief, you guys really haven't heard this false urban rumor before????

http://www.snopes.com/humor/follies/ballwash.asp

Quote Originally Posted by indacup
    Good grief, you guys really haven't heard this false urban rumor before????

http://www.snopes.com/humor/follies/ballwash.asp
    I had seen it as part of the Darwin Awards in the past although it only received an 'honorable mention' because you have to actually kill yourself, thereby removing yourself from the gene pool, to actually win the Darwin Awards.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information