|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn

October lessons, blades, or gi mx 23?

I,ve been laying off golf for 3 weeks, 5 more to go.before this hernia is repaired. So I signed up for 6 lessons in October with some pga teaching pro buds. I want to fine tune some timing problems. Should I use my mp 37s or mx 23 irons, playah or game improvement. Of course I hit the 23s better, but the 37s are butter when struck well.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Assuming you want to get back into it gradually and not risk aggravating or damaging the hernia you will want to swing gently and loosely until the injury and your other golf muscles are back in tune. MX-23's all the way IMHO.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Since it is a learning experience, I suggest the 37s as they will provide a great deal more feedback.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

You might want to stay away from mats until your nuts are better.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    You might want to stay away from mats until your nuts are better.
    It was an umbilical repair, no nuts invoved. I had them agree, strictly outside, on turf. Minimal trackman, set up outside. My blades cut through the turf like a scapel.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    It was an umbilical repair, no nuts invoved. I had them agree, strictly outside, on turf. Minimal trackman, set up outside. My blades cut through the turf like a scapel.
    I think I just became hard.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Am I to understand you insisted they repair your umbilical cord outside on the grass?

I like grass and the outdoors too, but I'm not sure I want surgery there.
    GR lives...

Am I to understand you insisted they repair your umbilical cord outside on the grass?

I like grass and the outdoors too, but I'm not sure I want surgery there.
    You jackass zo. I detest lessons indoors, especially simulators. My goal is to make a more balanced swing, and probably shorten my takeback, I'm bad about going past parallel.

I,ve been laying off golf for 3 weeks, 5 more to go.before this hernia is repaired. So I signed up for 6 lessons in October with some pga teaching pro buds. I want to fine tune some timing problems. Should I use my mp 37s or mx 23 irons, playah or game improvement. Of course I hit the 23s better, but the 37s are butter when struck well.
    I had a hernia operation and a vasectomy done at the same time and I was playing golf after 5 weeks. The golf swing really doesn't put a lot of pressure on the hernia area. The one thing you can't do is any kind of weight training for at least 8 weeks. I think you should reward yourself with the new Mizuno MP-63 (the best looking Mizuno forged ever made).

You jackass zo. I detest lessons indoors, especially simulators. My goal is to make a more balanced swing, and probably shorten my takeback, I'm bad about going past parallel.
    I'm really trying to follow you, sometimes I'm still mystified by English, so try and be patient.

I'd never shorten my takeback. I don't care how much pain it creates, they're women, it can't compare to childbirth. But I commend you on being more caring than me.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I think I just became hard.
    uh, TMI.. I now insist on separate carts at Hackerville next month. :-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I had a hernia operation and a vasectomy done at the same time and I was playing golf after 5 weeks. The golf swing really doesn't put a lot of pressure on the hernia area. The one thing you can't do is any kind of weight training for at least 8 weeks. I think you should reward yourself with the new Mizuno MP-63 (the best looking Mizuno forged ever made).
    Does this mean no screwin around with fat chicks too?

I'm really trying to follow you, sometimes I'm still mystified by English, so try and be patient.

I'd never shorten my takeback. I don't care how much pain it creates, they're women, it can't compare to childbirth. But I commend you on being more caring than me.
    Rough sex has resumed. I think I'm ready for the blades.

Rough sex has resumed. I think I'm ready for the blades.
    Yes, it's not just up to them to keep things pruned down there.
    GR lives...

Thread Information