|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Destroying new balls

I seem to be destroying a lot of new balls lately. I took out a brand new prov1x today and after 7 holes, the covering was shredded. I play with mp-68s so they don't have any ridiculous grooves or anything like that. The only thing I can think of is the 60* wedge, but I don't even take full swings with it. I tried different balls, same result. Prov1x, penta, tour i(s). No, I don't hit trees or cart paths, and only went into a bunker twice. Anyone else having this same situation?
    Golf

I believe you owe me an apology.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

I'm sorry, now shut up, grow up.
    Golf

I find your apology rude.

Please apologize politely. Thank you.

I am sorry you are like a 3 year old kid trying to get attention. Did your mom stop breast feeding you too early? I'm sorry you have a rough life but you really need to grow up. Btw, I believe you owe pingman an apology, when you apologize to him you will get mine. Until then, I'm sorry you had a rough life that you now need to grasp for attention.
    Golf

Wait.

Are we waiting for an apology for the apology, PLUS, the originally required apology?
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

You people are fukking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by qtong
    I am sorry you are like a 3 year old kid trying to get attention. Did your mom stop breast feeding you too early? I'm sorry you have a rough life but you really need to grow up. Btw, I believe you owe pingman an apology, when you apologize to him you will get mine. Until then, I'm sorry you had a rough life that you now need to grasp for attention.
    I did apologize to pingman. See post 5: http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=15321

qtong, only nerds use online dating services: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/qtong/pictures

And why are you the only one hugging a man in the photo below, jackass... If we cannot be friends, and you cannot apologize, then we can rock.

Why are you the only slopehead chink slant eyed gook bastard in that photo, kissing up to white guys? White people just need a token chinaman, and you are the token slopehead.

I love Filipinos (Filipino was best man in my wedding) but you Chinamen piss me off...

Cocky short ass yellow bastards; all of you... well not all, just you.

Pingman is a moderator and it is a major show of weakness to apologize to moderators. Spank is a genius and one of the few remaining legends of GR. I suggest you do as he asks. People have been known to disappear on this site after he has gone after them with full vitriol. We have never been able to prove that Spank is responsible for their sudden disappearance, but it has been highly suspected . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Spank, you just passed creepy and bizarre at around 100mph.

Let it go little man.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    I did apologize to pingman. See post 5: http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=15321

qtong, only nerds use online dating services: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/qtong/pictures

And why are you the only one hugging a man in the photo below, jackass... If we cannot be friends, and you cannot apologize, then we can rock.

Why are you the only slopehead chink slant eyed gook bastard in that photo, kissing up to white guys? White people just need a token chinaman, and you are the token slopehead.

I love Filipinos (Filipino was best man in my wedding) but you Chinamen piss me off...

Cocky short ass yellow bastards; all of you...
    Holy ****... I have seriously never seen that before. I have never done anything like that. Anyways, I am done replying to you. you went from immature to outrageously inappropriate and sound incredibly uneducated. You don't know me, and I don't know you. Lets leave it at that. you are taking this too far.
    Golf

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz1975
    Spank, you just passed creepy and bizarre at around 100mph.

Let it go little man.
    Sorry Yaz, but I "looked" you up when you first started posting and you are cool in my book...

I respect you, and I cannot get mad at you. Basically, you can attack me all you want, and I will accept it. qtong, the kid, is another matter.

Holy ****... I have seriously never seen that before. I have never done anything like that. Anyways, I am done replying to you. you went from immature to outrageously inappropriate and sound incredibly uneducated. You don't know me, and I don't know you. Lets leave it at that. you are taking this too far.
    I apologize, but all must go through this 'baptism by fire' before they are accepted here on golfreview.

It is the way GR operates.

Don't leave us though. You are a cool smart guy.

I hope I have not scared you away... We love you; we are just bringing you into the fold; we have all been there.

You will be one of us now. ;)

Sorry Yaz, but I "looked" you up when you first started posting and you are cool in my book...

I respect you, and I cannot get mad at you. Basically, you can attack me all you want, and I will accept it. qtong, the kid, is another matter.
    You are an enigma, inside a riddle, wrapped in a buttery crust of what the fukk.

Look, here is my point...

A 20 year kid should not insult/piss off an angry 41 year old general contractor (construction) online...

Why would any kid want to piss off a strong angry construction company owner/guy that just wants to golf?

Why?

Look, here is my point...

A 20 year kid should not insult/piss off an angry 41 year old general contractor (construction) online...

Why would any kid want to piss off a strong angry construction company owner/guy that just wants to golf?

Why?
    The only posts I have ever seen from you has nothing to do with golf. You may be 41 but you don't seem to act it. Nice you work construction, I work for NASA and the FAA developing flight plans across the US and developing a new form of rocket fuel. So I am one up on accomplishments, and one up on maturity.
    Golf

The only posts I have ever seen from you has nothing to do with golf. You may be 41 but you don't seem to act it. Nice you work construction, I work for NASA and the FAA developing flight plans across the US and developing a new form of rocket fuel. So I am one up on accomplishments, and one up on maturity.
    No, you are 20 years old!

You think you are hot sh!t, but I, and your superiors do not think so. You are an intern right? ... You see when you get my age, we all know and see through your bullsh!t; the kids in their 20's that is; I see right through your eyes into your brain through your writing style; I don't know how; I was born that way... kind of like this guy: http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=0k4lsi1dql

When you reach the point where you don't have a boss, and work where and when you please, then you may be happy; maybe you won't, that depends on the person.

It all depends on the person; I used to work for a union that guaranteed high pay and benefits, but I gave that up. Different things for different folks, but you posting up comments about working for NASA will bring the wrath of Jeff H. uponst your ass... Jeff is an old school 40 something man, that works for NASA, and when he finds your posts, he is going to own you too; worse than me; he will track you down: http://forums.golfreview.com/showthr...04890#poststop

See post 86 (edited, not 19) in the above link from a real NASA dude, son. You better start showing respect... If you think I owned you, the possibility of Jeff ownage scares me, son...

Jeff, I apologize for bringing your name up, and please forgive me.

p.s. qtong, your English writing is poor, but good for a chink slopehead retard.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 09-29-2010 at 11:18 PM.

An online self proclaimed genius who works for the governement and has worked on all sorts of top secret projects with military applications, and who "is done replying to" his arch antagonist because to indulge said antagonist is beneath him. Does this sound familiar?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

He qtong, you don't know Lairrie by chance?
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Nope, I dont. And no I am not proclaiming that I I am a genius, I am quite average compared to my department. And no, I am not an intern, I am a research assistant through the University. But spanq, I appreciate all the racist remarks, it sure reassures me that you really don't have anything on me, just a bunch of attacks on something I can't change.
    Golf

You know how I know this has turned into an internet pissing contest? No one has commented on the blonde with the rack. I'm very disappointed in all of you.

I seem to be destroying a lot of new balls lately. I took out a brand new prov1x today and after 7 holes, the covering was shredded. I play with mp-68s so they don't have any ridiculous grooves or anything like that. The only thing I can think of is the 60* wedge, but I don't even take full swings with it. I tried different balls, same result. Prov1x, penta, tour i(s). No, I don't hit trees or cart paths, and only went into a bunker twice. Anyone else having this same situation?
    We've talked about this before but its the Callaway X-Forged with macdaddy grooves that shreds the ball. You get incredible spin, better than I've seen with any wedge, but the sacrifice is that you need to peel away the loose material that is clinging to your ball after every shot. When I took the X-Forged to the range the grooves were literally filled with ball cover material.

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    You know how I know this has turned into an internet pissing contest? No one has commented on the blonde with the rack. I'm very disappointed in all of you.
    I would...
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    I would...
    You would, but you didn't. I'm disappointed in you too, Clive Bixby

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Use Srixon Zstar balls.

Thread closed

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    Use Srixon Zstar balls.

Thread closed
    Not quite closed. Agree with the Zstars. And, if I might add, learn to play a variety of short shots so that you don't have to rely on uber wedge spin parlor trick type shots. Now the thread can close.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    Not quite closed. Agree with the Zstars. And, if I might add, learn to play a variety of short shots so that you don't have to rely on uber wedge spin parlor trick type shots. Now the thread can close.
    I went out today and didn't use my X-tour 60* at all and only used my irons. Some how I still destroyed them...Time to get asponsor to send me balls I guess...
    Golf

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    Use Srixon Zstar balls.

Thread closed
    Without doubt the most durable premium ball out there. I have been using the Wilson FG Tour of late and that stacks up pretty close, but not quite at the Z Star standard. Both super all round balls as well as being durable.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

how do those z stars perform around the greens? I have grown very fond of the prov1x but have been destroying them...
    Golf

how do those z stars perform around the greens? I have grown very fond of the prov1x but have been destroying them...
    Right up there with the Pro V1.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

HaHa Hey Im an A&P mechanic and I tell you what QTONG you FAA dudes really are some frikin Pricks I kinda see the prickness in your posts. I did hear that a new fuel is supposed to be in the 787 and the A380s due to the new cabin pressurization altitude of 5000 ft above sea level
    Last edited by GolfEpisode; 10-01-2010 at 04:42 PM.
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfEpisode
    HaHa Hey Im an A&P mechanic and I tell you what QTONG you FAA dudes really are some frikin Pricks I kinda see the prickness in your posts. I did hear that a new fuel is supposed to be in the 787 and the A380s due to the new cabin pressureization altitude of 5000 ft above sea level
    I am only a very mild prick compared to the most of them. Every time I send in proposals to the uppers I get my shiit rocked even if I did it right. haha So yea, I completely agree with you.
    Golf

I find that the Z-Star I play, the greenish yellow type, feels "slow" off the putter and I have to hit a putt harder than with other balls. Holds its line very well and the first practice round I played with them I holed two 15+ foot birdie putts on holes I've never birdied in the 30 years I've been playing the course. The off chips and pitches, it will hop and stop like any other high-spin premium ball I've tried. It is the only ball I've played since the 1980's that "buzzes" off 5, 6 and 7 irons when I compress the ball with hard swings from fairway lies. Good trajectory off all clubs from PW to driver and holds its flight well into head or cross winds. Covers are very durable. I'm still playing one that has met both cartpath and hardwood tree trunk. A little scuffed but perfectly playable. I read that the Z-Star X has a 104 compression core for faster swings so if you are a heavy hitter, they may be good for you. My typical driver speed is in the mid 90's but will push it up to 100-105 for grins.

I went out today and didn't use my X-tour 60* at all and only used my irons. Some how I still destroyed them...Time to get asponsor to send me balls I guess...
    Quit chewing on them while you walk from the green to the next tee box.

Nope, I dont. And no I am not proclaiming that I I am a genius, I am quite average compared to my department. And no, I am not an intern, I am a research assistant through the University. But spanq, I appreciate all the racist remarks, it sure reassures me that you really don't have anything on me, just a bunch of attacks on something I can't change.
    You are new around here tong . Spanq will grow on you , to be honest you havent gotten flamed yet which is saying something. Usually guys will dissapear or get it worst than you have. And I love racist humor its funny aslong as it doesnt get out of hand. In the end we are all in it together.
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Qtong wishes to be referred to as Mini Larry from now on. I hope we can all show enough respect to honour his wishes.

No, you are 20 years old!

You think you are hot sh!t, but I, and your superiors do not think so. You are an intern right? ... You see when you get my age, we all know and see through your bullsh!t; the kids in their 20's that is; I see right through your eyes into your brain through your writing style; I don't know how; I was born that way... kind of like this guy: http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=0k4lsi1dql

When you reach the point where you don't have a boss, and work where and when you please, then you may be happy; maybe you won't, that depends on the person.

It all depends on the person; I used to work for a union that guaranteed high pay and benefits, but I gave that up. Different things for different folks, but you posting up comments about working for NASA will bring the wrath of Jeff H. uponst your ass... Jeff is an old school 40 something man, that works for NASA, and when he finds your posts, he is going to own you too; worse than me; he will track you down: http://forums.golfreview.com/showthr...04890#poststop

See post 86 (edited, not 19) in the above link from a real NASA dude, son. You better start showing respect...

p.s. qtong, your English writing is poor, but good for a chink slopehead retard.
    Wow, looking back, I was right about this slopehead... qtang apologized and I removed photos of him on some dating website...

qtang, you retard, you don't meet women on line; you meet them in person...

But your nerd ass can't handle a few golfers that are joking around with the way they dress for a GR match...

Piss off qchink, I am talking to the others now...

I have some cousins on my father's side (rich side) and we have an annual match together... a few months ago, one of my cousins showed up dressed as a clown, with a dead gopher around his neck (sort of a caddyshack thing)

Bunch of loud men dressed up like freaks (on purpose, that makes it fun) and we were 3 foursomes all right after each other...

The club wasn't cheap but they got the joke. We sucked up the course, and we were all fighting over who was paying for the beers and food... Cart food girls were coming out on their own just to make sure we had enough food and beers; they couldn't believe we could pull it off.

The pink golf shirt? You freaking got to be to be kidding me.

The visor and black socks?

I don't think qchink got the joke.

Damned slopehead FOB ass retard!!!!

I am going to ban qtong.

spank

Without even knowing, I would have guessed 20 year old rocket scientist who had one up on everyone in maturity.

These days if you clean the toilets where NASA and the FAA share a building, you're helping develop flight plans and rocket fuel.
    GR lives...

Wow! I never saw this thread before...this 20 year old claimed he worked for nasa and helped the FAA develop flightplans across the US. Too bad I did not have a chance to rip him a new one back then and explore the depth of his experience. Additionally he could have enlightened me as to WTF FAA it is that develops these "flightplans across the US" .(the FAA has developed the National Airway System. Pilots file THEIR flightplans with the FAA and use the airway system) Oh and the rocketfuel thing......
    I just thought of another good song for him:
    Too Much time on my hands/Styx the line about "i'm a Jet fuel genius"
    Last edited by jetdriver; 02-24-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    ... a tree branch, or my foot.

Good luck getting a sponsor son!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Right up there with the Pro V1.
    Kiwi.. First of all I hope you and your family are well in NZ mate.

However, I just cannot agree! I played the z stars last year for a couple of weeks and found them a bit "clunky" and not as feely as the pro Vs.

I played 4 balls last year. The srixon z star x, the Wilson Fg Tour, the pro V1x and the penta tp. I have to say that the penta was responsive, long and felt good. However, the pro v1 were still probably at least as good and maybe better! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy
    Good luck getting a sponsor son!

He'll need one if he's to ever have any balls at all. At least enough balls to finish 6 holes of golf...

You guys have been FAR too kind to Qtard after what he did to all of you...

Just my opinion, of course.

I would have let the air out of his tires in the parking lot before I left. That's just me though.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    He'll need one if he's to ever have any balls at all. At least enough balls to finish 6 holes of golf...

You guys have been FAR too kind to Qtard after what he did to all of you...

Just my opinion, of course.

I would have let the air out of his tires in the parking lot before I left. That's just me though.

FON
    It would be difficult to play golf with someone and then slam them later on. No matter how poorly they acted it's kind of like going behind their back and telling on them. Therefore, I understand why the three other players have remained relatively quiet. I'd be pissed if I traveled all the way over there, only to receive a snub from some snotty kid. After reading Dave's post, it sounds like Qturn was rude and distant from the get go. I hate people that act nice when it's just the two of you but then completely change when they're with a group of friends. Pathetic.

Thread Information