|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

"GR Goes South" trailer will appear here today

Watch this space.. action, excitement, drama, it's all in the new feature film, "GR Goes South", filmed on location in Orlando, Florida.

Trailer coming to this thread later today. Or maybe I'll start another thread very similar to this one.

btw Mward, Pottsy, you guys remind me what the score was over the final few holes.. don't care how many over par, just how you stood starting at around the 12th, if you can recall.. so I can bring in the dramatic swings and so forth..
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    Watch this space.. action, excitement, drama, it's all in the new feature film, "GR Goes South", filmed on location in Orlando, Florida.

Trailer coming to this thread later today. Or maybe I'll start another thread very similar to this one.

btw Mward, Pottsy, you guys remind me what the score was over the final few holes.. don't care how many over par, just how you stood starting at around the 12th, if you can recall.. so I can bring in the dramatic swings and so forth..
    I think a better title would be "4 man enter, one man leave".

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I think a better title would be "4 man enter, one man leave".
    The title should definately come from our suggestions in the Orlando thread. That was some quality material. "Three men and a baby" was my personal favorite.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    The title should definately come from our suggestions in the Orlando thread. That was some quality material. "Three men and a baby" was my personal favorite.
    I remember Dad saying he felt that way too.
    GR lives...

I feel special knowing that I witnessed one of the worst examples of sportsmanship in the history of golf. To walk off the course and leave your guests, go sit down to have lunch and then go join another group and play in a skins game with your guests still on the course. Simply amazing and it really happened. I think NAH said it best...Tong deserves the turd sandwhich of the year award.

The Tittle SHOULD be three and 1/2 man

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I remember Dad saying he felt that way too.
    Your dad was a bit of a legend on here. Can you pull tang the way he once did?

BTW we always called him Zo or Loz. Can we call you Zo/Loz Junior or Zo/Loz the 2nd?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I will keep in mind the public sentiment on titling. This, of course, will be just the trailer.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

I feel special knowing that I witnessed one of the worst examples of sportsmanship in the history of golf. To walk off the course and leave your guests, go sit down to have lunch and then go join another group and play in a skins game with your guests still on the course. Simply amazing and it really happened. I think NAH said it best...Tong deserves the turd sandwhich of the year award.
    I was a newbie when dorkman died the first time, so I didn't appreciate the full gravity of that event. I have been waiting for something legendary to happen since then. You're match with Noshuz was indeed monumental, but it didn't have the scandal factor. The QTong walkoff is a legendary happening. BTW, it's the giant douche award, not turd samdwich.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I was a newbie when dorkman died the first time, so I didn't appreciate the full gravity of that event. I have been waiting for something legendary to happen since then. You're match with Noshuz was indeed monumental, but it didn't have the scandal factor. The QTong walkoff is a legendary happening. BTW, it's the giant douche award, not turd samdwich.
    Giant Douche award has a better ring to it anyway. What's up with that giant headcover he was touting. Is that supposed to be Drew Cary before he lost weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Your dad was a bit of a legend on here. Can you pull tang the way he once did?

BTW we always called him Zo or Loz. Can we call you Zo/Loz Junior or Zo/Loz the 2nd?
    I didn't realize the extent until the funeral. The place was absolutely packed with Inconsolable women. I got a few numbers. Dad would have been proud.

Just plain Zo works fine. Less typing.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I didn't realize the extent until the funeral. The place was absolutely packed with Inconsolable women. I got a few numbers. Dad would have been proud.

Just plain Zo works fine. Less typing.
    Hey Jr. Your dad was going to send me his brand new Razr Hawk driver. So just send it on over lest I'll have to send my friend Guido to make you send it over.

Dave, PM sent with my scores. I need a little help on the 16th, I can't remember what I did from my third shot on.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    Dave, PM sent with my scores. I need a little help on the 16th, I can't remember what I did from my third shot on.
    got it. I just wanted a little backup for what I can deduce from the video.

Thanks!
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

I don't remember saying that, but I'll take credit for it.

HS, '3 men and a baby' is my favourite title too.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Hey Jr. Your dad was going to send me his brand new Razr Hawk driver. So just send it on over lest I'll have to send my friend Guido to make you send it over.
    I'm looking at his notes. One of you is p.ussy-whipped, lives far away and can't buy a driver unless his wife is in a coma. Another guy is a shameless Ping fanboy who eats McDonalds and can't work a VCR. I'm supposed to send it to the former. Which one are you?
    GR lives...

got it. I just wanted a little backup for what I can deduce from the video.

Thanks!
    Dave,

I know that you have done the trailer but I remember I was 5 ahead at the turn (vomit) and then I ahead at 17 and 18. The rest I am not totally sure of.

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy
    Dave,

I know that you have done the trailer but I remember I was 5 ahead at the turn (vomit) and then I ahead at 17 and 18. The rest I am not totally sure of.
    I remember you made a 7 early on the back nine that brought it all back close.. but no worries, mate, it should all be on the video... I was just looking for backup info just to be sure.. :-0
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

I remember you made a 7 early on the back nine that brought it all back close.. but no worries, mate, it should all be on the video... I was just looking for backup info just to be sure.. :-0
    Yeah I can remember that now Dave thanks for that :-(

I skulled one across the green from just short trying the play the Hero shot when I could have bumped it up the bank onto the green haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy
    Yeah I can remember that now Dave thanks for that :-(

I skulled one across the green from just short trying the play the Hero shot when I could have bumped it up the bank onto the green haha
    Thanks again for that
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    Thanks again for that
    No problem mate. It made it all the more interesting!

Thread Information