|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

OT: Michael Jackson "outraged" ...

So Michael Jackson is upset at Eminem the rapper for making fun of him. Eminem dressed up like Michael on a bed with a red quilt on it with children jumping on the bed behind him. I am still giggling.

Michael Jackson is so guilty; he has been molesting kids for years, and he will go to jail for it: http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/...3543?source=PA

giggles,

I thought it waqs a great video. He blasted tons of people in it, most deservedly so. I still think it's funny that people try to silence artists by making a big media attraction out of the thing. My guess is, if he had never complained, people would have watched the video, laughed or been disgusted by it, and gone on their way. Now more people have probably heard of it that would have otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_One
    I thought it waqs a great video. He blasted tons of people in it, most deservedly so. I still think it's funny that people try to silence artists by making a big media attraction out of the thing. My guess is, if he had never complained, people would have watched the video, laughed or been disgusted by it, and gone on their way. Now more people have probably heard of it that would have otherwise.
    It's similar to when outraged "moral" citizens picket a particular movie, strip club, or some other "objectionable" form of entertainment. It's great free publicity for the theater or club.

Thread Information