|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Nymphomaniac convention - this guys good, maybe it's Lorenzo?

A man boarded an aircraft at London's Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 for New York, and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.

He realised she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo - she took the seat right beside him.

'Hello', he blurted out, 'Business trip or vacation?'
    She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, 'Business.
    I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States .'
    He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!
    Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, 'What's your business role at this convention?'
    'Lecturer,' she responded. 'I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.'
    'Really', he smiled, 'what myths are those?'
    'Well,' she explained, 'one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent. We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish.'

Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. 'I'm sorry,' she said 'I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even
    know your name!'

'Tonto,' the man said. 'Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy.'
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Perfect song for the convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14wmaodKh4
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

That's a good one. The way I heard it here in America is the guy walks into a poorly lit bar late at night after a long day on the road and there is one attractive blond in the corner chatting up a couple of locals and the traveler overhears here describing the best endowed males as either American Indians or Jews. He sits down on the stool beside her and she asks him his name. "Geronomo Goldberg".

For a number of years some friends of mine and I went to something we nicknamed the nymphomaniacs convention. Every February a mass of Delta flight attendants would come out to Park City for some R&R. Used to really look forward to that thing.

One of the guys didn't know how to behave in a candy store and eventually ruined it for all of us.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    For a number of years some friends of mine and I went to something we nicknamed the nymphomaniacs convention. Every February a mass of Delta flight attendants would come out to Park City for some R&R. Used to really look forward to that thing.

One of the guys didn't know how to behave in a candy store and eventually ruined it for all of us.
    There is always that one guy in every group that ruins life for the rest. I personally think they should be shot on site after the first offense. There is just no good end to allowing them to reproduce on our planet. Consider it the "selective breeding" cycle of life.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    There is always that one guy in every group that ruins life for the rest. I personally think they should be shot on site after the first offense. There is just no good end to allowing them to reproduce on our planet. Consider it the "selective breeding" cycle of life.
    There was a point where we considered pushing him off a cliff. Some of us looked forward to February all year. Wherever a flight attendant lives, it's free for them to get on a plane and visit you, after which they go back to their distant city. Do you have any idea how well that works?
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    There was a point where we considered pushing him off a cliff. Some of us looked forward to February all year. Wherever a flight attendant lives, it's free for them to get on a plane and visit you, after which they go back to their distant city. Do you have any idea how well that works?
    Flight attendants would have to be pretty high up the 'to do' list of any red blooded male. We all know they are stuck up biatches in public who have to keep up the facade to attract the rich husbands they are all looking out for, but they are still hoes at heart and still crave dik, so I'd guess you guys would have got plenty of 'no strings attached' action in private. I knew a bloke once who had tapped into the flight attendant reservoir, and he was boning some amazingly hot women who were only interested in sex with no commitment. Greedy prik never tipped anyone else in, just kept all the action to himself.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Flight attendants would have to be pretty high up the 'to do' list of any red blooded male. We all know they are stuck up biatches in public who have to keep up the facade to attract the rich husbands they are all looking out for, but they are still hoes at heart and still crave dik, so I'd guess you guys would have got plenty of 'no strings attached' action in private. I knew a bloke once who had tapped into the flight attendant reservoir, and he was boning some amazingly hot women who were only interested in sex with no commitment. Greedy prik never tipped anyone else in, just kept all the action to himself.
    You're right, all flight attendants are willing to be banged like animals if it means a shot at riches and the good life. Good times.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I was reminiscing about this one FA who was built incredibly and lived near me in San Diego. On our first date, as soon as we got through the front door, she pulled me down on the carpet and we got rug burns together.

Some months later, she started giving me the pressure, including admonishment for lack of gifts. So I blew out of there with no calls or explanations.

Fast forward maybe a year, and I find myself climbing a hillside looking for my ball after hooking a drive. I get to the top of the slope which backs against a subdivision of homes and find a barbeque gathering taking place in a backyard. As I start checking things out, my eyes meet hers. Turned out it was her friend's house.

It was like a bolt of lightning hit both of our loins at the same time. Saw her another few times until it got to be too much. She called condoms raincoats which was too cutesy for me.
    GR lives...

Thread Information